What You Can't See, Can Hurt You Chapter 11

Printer-friendly version

The ride over towards the interrogation center was quiet. Sasha and Miles could feel the anger in the air as they sat in the back seats behind their parents. Sasha noticed that her mothers jaw was clinched. She couldn't see any expression on her father’s face, because he had put on his helmet that covered his face. It was a good thing that the windows were tinted dark, so people couldn’t see into the truck.

Miles leans over towards his sister “Sasha, do you know what mom and dad is going to do that Adam Ludlum person?”

“Remember, what I did to that council member that had been raping Gracie?” Sasha had turned to look at Miles.

“Yes, you burned his testicle and penis off. Is mom going to do the same thing?”

“Nope, mom wasn’t born with my type of gift. Mom is like Aunt Janet and the twins. They are considered geniuses. All four of them have IQ scores close to two hundred. Plus, mom and Aunt Janet were raised by an ancient shinobi clan.” Sasha meet the family that raised and taught her mother the way of shinobijutsu. Most of her mother’s escape artist and illusions were based on that training along with what she learned from other stage magicians.

“What is shinobi?” Miles had never heard the word before.

“It means ninjitsu. The plane mom and Aunt Janet was on crashed near an ancient ninja family clan. The family adopted them and raised them as their very own children. They also taught mom and Aunt Janet their skills and technique. Mom is the only one between the two of them that continued to maintain her training. She blended it with her stage magician tricks. When I came of age and wanted to follow in her footsteps, she taught me. Dad also taught me what he knew as well.” Sasha had spotted her mother glance towards her while she was talking with Miles.

Miles glances towards his new parents. He wonders if they would train him if he asked.

Miles and Sasha watches as their father drove the truck to a loading dock entrance of an old Coke Cola bottling plant.

Miles notices that their father presses some thing on his right wrist. The garage door they had stopped at begins to open and as soon as they pull inside, it starts to close behind them. The truck continues for a few minutes, going down a ramp and comes to a complete stop. Both Miles and Sasha notices that there were two black vans parked next to their father’s truck.

Janet turns around in her seat to look at Miles and Sasha “Miles, you can wait in one of the offices here while we get the information from Adam on who was sent to rape your sister, or you can come to the observation room and watch. Sasha, you’re to do nothing. I don’t care how much Adam taunt you or threaten us. You don’t do anything. He is ours and I am going to get the information out of him.”

“Yes ma’am.” Sasha swallows and wonders if there is going to be anything left of Adam Ludlum after this.

Sasha and Miles get out of the truck and follow behind their mother as their father brings up the rear. They stop at one of the offices, which looked nice. There was a nice leather chair and sofa, along with a bookcase and a television.

Janet turns to look at Miles “do you want to stay here or continue on?”

Miles looks at his mother’s face “I want to continue on, mom.”

Janet examines her son’s face and look directly in his eyes. She could tell he meant it.

She puts her hand on his shoulder “You are going to see a part of me and your father, that will scare you. Remember, we would never hurt you or allow any one else to get away with hurting you.” She gives him a hug.

“Come on Miles, I’ll show you how to turn on the recording equipment.” Sasha escorts Miles to where everything was setup and where they could see everything in the room. The whole wall separating the interrogation room and the observation room was one huge one-way wall. They could see everything in the room, but no one could see them.

Interrogation Room:
Adam had woken-up some time ago in a cold room and found himself hanging by his wrist from the ceiling, stripped naked. There was a tray sitting about twenty feet from him, covered up with a green cloth. He felt empty spots in his mouth where all his false teeth had been that contained the drugs to either put him out like before or allowed him to be tracked or blow a poison gas on a person.

He had no idea where he was. Along one wall that was next to him was dark glass. The rest of the room was white and there was a drain in the middle of the room. He watches as a door opens directly in front of him and two strangely dressed people come walking in. Just as he was about to say something, he felt pain in both of his shoulder, just below his collar bone. He starts wiggling around as he feels a burning sensation from the wound get hotter and hotter, till it was burning his skin. Smoke was coming from the wound itself. After a few minutes, the burning sensation stops, but the damage it did to where it entered his body, was done.

Adam notices that one of the two figures, was an older woman and she was dressed like a stage magician. He knew right away who that was, but the other person that was wearing a full suit of body armor and had their head covered, he didn’t know who that person was.

Janet walks up to Ludlum and yanks her throwing knives out of his body.

“Good morning Mr. Ludlum. Do you want to tell me now who you are working for and why they sent five guys to rape my daughter?” Janet was wiping the blood off her throwing knives.

“Your daughter deserved it. She was sticking her nose in business that didn’t concern her.” Adam head jerked back from the punch that came from nowhere.

He had taken his eyes off Leland and Leland had gotten close to him to hit him in the jaw. Leland grabs Adams body and turn him around to face him “I would answer the question.”

Adam felt the strength in the mans hands as he squeezed his arms.

“Go fuck yourself.” Adam spits at Leland’s face covering.

Janet shoves a spike right at the nerve cluster of Adams spine.

Adam felt a sharp pain from something being shoved into the lower part of his back. The next thing he didn’t feel was his legs. He had lost all feeling to his legs

“What did you do?” Adam couldn’t believe he couldn’t feel his legs any more.

“Oh, I just cut off the feeling to your legs, Mr. Ludlum. You see, I know where every nerve cluster is in your body and I know how to inflict the most amount of pain as possible or take away your ability to walk again or even, stop your heart.” Janet hits Adam’s chest softly and causes his heart beat to start skipping.

Adam felt like he was having a heart attack after the woman had hit him in the middle of his chest.

“Who are you?” Adam had felt the man that had been holding him, let him go.

“I wouldn’t worry about who I am. I would be more concern about what the two of us can do to you.” Janet watches as her husband hits Adam hard in his kidney.

Adam screams as he is hit in the kidney.

“Now, are you going to tell me who went after my daughter, or should we have some more fun?” As she punches him in his groin.

Adam screams as he felt his testicles punched. He screams again as he felt his kidneys hit again and again.

“Oh, before I forget. You’re not going to pass out on us.” Janet stabs Adam in the chest with a needle and inject him with a drug.

“You’re going to stay wide awake as we inflict pain upon you, until you tell me what I want to know.” Janet nods her head towards her husband.
Leland punches Adam in his kidneys again and again.

Observation Room:
Sasha had never seen her mother and father interrogate anyone before and was impressed. She watches as her father kept hitting Adam in the kidneys and as her mother press something on her wrist and Adam started dancing like a worm on a hook.

“Wow! Mom and dad are really tearing into that guy.” Miles could hear everything their parents were saying in there.

“Yep and I know I would had started talking by now if I was being tortured by them.” Sasha knew she might be able to holdout a little while
longer, but with the way her parents were acting. She doubts she could hold out much longer.

Interrogation room:
Janet saw that their current technique wasn’t working. So, she switches tactics and instead of dulling the pain with the device attached to his spine, she increases it a hundred-fold.

Adam starts screaming as he felt the pain he had already taken increase to a level he had never felt before. It was worse than anything the CIA had prepared him for. It was pushing him pass his limits.

Leland punches Adam with the gloves electrified. He punches hard at Adam’s kidney and leaves his fist there, while Adam shakes badly. He watches as Adam empty’s his bowel and bladder. He saw Adam starting to foam at the mouth. He removes his fist from Adam’s body.

“GREG HALLAWAY! GREG HALLAWAY! He sent men to rape your daughter. He is the one responsible and who I currently work for.”

“Greg Hallaway, the billionaire who owns almost all of Detroit, Land in most of the major cities and contributes to the Republican party? He also owns a chain of pharmaceutical companies?”

“Yes, bitch. Greg Hallaway. He has ties to a few terrorist organizations and countries that shield them. He was sending a message to your dam daughter to back off, because she cost him money. The women and children she freed were meant as payment for one of his clients.” Adam was looking at Janet.

“How do I find him and the men he sent to rape my daughter.”

“The men are easy to get. They work for a Private Security contracting company named C.E.M.A. They all work for the company.” Adam couldn’t believe he was telling them this information.

“And what about Greg Hallaway?” Janet wanted him, but knew she’ll have to send Sasha instead.

“He’s normally stays at his place in Santa Monica, CA. You’ll never get close to him, because he is always surrounded by his bodyguards, who happen to be mercenaries.” Adam doubts this woman, or the other guy could get to him.

“You would be amazed at what can be done. Also, a rocket launcher is a good equalizer as well.” Janet pulls her cellphone out and walks away from Adam and Leland.

“Hey sis. I need for you to send your strike team to C.E.M.A. and bring the bastards back to me. I’m sending Sasha to deal with their leader.”

Aero Flight Industries:

“They are on their way now, Sis.” Janet Elizabeth had managed to strip the mask of the men from the video her sister forward to her. She used her resources and got their current location. She took all their assets and put them on all the terrorist watch list. If these guys thought, they could get away with raping her niece. Then she was going to show them they were wrong. Her mercenary team was already on their way to apprehend these guys and take them back to the interrogation center.

Interrogation Center:
Janet puts her cellphone away and walks back over towards Adam Ludlum.

“We’ll see if your information is correct. In the meantime, why don’t you just hang around?” She gives him a spin as she walks away with her husband to join Sasha and Miles.

Observation room:
Miles and Sasha had watched their parents tortured Adam Ludlum. At first, they didn’t think their parents were going to get him to talk, but he finally did. It only took her parents thirty minutes to get him to squeal like a pig.

“Sasha, you’re going after Greg Hallaway and bring him back here for questioning.” Janet made sure her daughter knew she wanted him alive.

“Yes ma’am.”

Miles gives his sister a hug “good luck sis.”

“Thanks baby brother.” She returns the hug and heads towards the office they passed earlier when they came in and dials Mystics number.

Mystics resident:
Mystic was lifting weights when he heard his cellphone go off. It was an unlisted number, it had Sasha code attached to it.

“What’s up Sas?”

“Hey Mystic, can you come and pick me up please?”

“Sure, where’s your vette at?” Mystic knew Sasha normally drove her Vette or her soaped up Mustang.

“It’s in the shop right now for a tune-up. I’m picking it up later.”

“Alright, give me your address.” Mystic grabs a pen and paper.

“1248 Coca cola road.”

“Alright, give me twenty minutes. Bye.” Mystic hangs up and goes and grabs his keys to get Sasha. The little girl he adopted was with his mother and father getting used to having grandparents. Sasha walks out the door to meet Mystic at the corner. If people truly knew what went on here, they would have a shit brick.

Twenty minutes later:
Mystic pulls up in his new Tesla. He loved old cars, but he also liked the Tesla’s as well.

“Hey good looking. How much for the night?” He had a playful smile on his face.

“You couldn’t afford me darling.” Sasha climbs in and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

“Where too, beautiful?” Mystic was looking at Sasha.

“To my apartment first and then the airport afterwards. I need to pick up my gear and my spare cellphone. My corvette is waiting for me, at the airport.”

“Your wish is my command.” Mystic heads towards Sasha’s place first.

up
233 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh boy, a surprise is coming

Jamie Lee's picture

Bet Adam now wished he'd left Sasha alone. He already spilled his guts and guaranteed a surprised visit to five pigs and the head sow. Hope they had a good meal because it might be their last.

Others have feelings too.

Mom & dad

Samantha Heart's picture

Got the info Geag Hallway is going to be visited by a very dangerous person but not as dangerous as her mom & dad

Love Samantha Renée Heart.