Snow Angel Part 25

Printer-friendly version

Elizabeth’s Townhouse:
Elizabeth held her wife tight against her nude body. She was spooned against her wife’s back and had her arms wrapped around her. She was so happy to be back home and in bed with her wife. She had been informed about the new job when she dropped Hatter’s sleeping body off at Anika’s place. She didn’t like that her wife had been brought into the plan, but it was the perfect cover for her. This way she could cover everyone, without any one knowing.

She couldn’t believe the scars and healed burn marks on Hatter’s body where the shackles that held her had rub against her. The burn marks were from needles that had been inserted in Hatter’s body and electricity had been passed through them. She had watched as the doctor and her staff did a full work up of Hatter.

They had taken several vials of blood and gave her a full examination. They did an MRI to see what condition her body was in. skin, tissue, spinal and bone marrow samples had been taken. The doctor had informed Elizabeth, that Hatter was going to be out for the rest of the night.
They had to knock her out after the effects of the drug had worn off.

The areas where Hatter’s skin was like onion, was where the doctor that experimented on her had taken the top few layers of her skin. He had literally skinned her.

Elizabeth had sent a message to Sara’s assistant last night, that she wasn’t coming in today and only contact her if it was very important. She felt her wife starting to stir. She kisses her on her cheek.

Sara turns her head and kisses her wife. She had missed having her around the house like she normally did, but now she didn’t mind. She had told her what she had been doing and what the new team was all about. She didn’t mind being part of their new operation that would be starting in a few weeks. It would give her a chance to establish herself over in Europe among the Pakistani and Indian community there.

She turns around in Elizabeth’s arms, so she is facing her wife instead.

“Good morning beautiful.” Sara leans in and kiss Elizabeth on the mouth.

She continues to kiss Elizabeth for a while. She so misses her wife coming home every night. She presses her breast up against Elizabeth’s bigger ones. She loved feeling her wife’s breast pressed against her modest ones. After a few minutes she stops and look into Elizabeth’s eyes.

“I don’t want to go to work. I want to stay here with you all day, like we use to do.” Sara was rolling around Elizabeth nipple with her fingers.

Elizabeth leans down and kiss her wife “I told your assistant you weren’t coming in today and only call you if it was important. So, I’m all yours today.”

A smile appears on Sara’s face as she starts kissing and fingering her wife.

Anika’s place:
Anika was sitting in her home office in her night shirt and going over some reports and resumes for jobs she had posted. She was hiring someone to replace Shigeko while she was in London with them. She was also going to promote someone to replace Elizabeth. Selena and Keven were assigned to Morgana and her crew. So, she needed to replace them as well. She was hiring three people from Morgana’s company to come in and do an audit in the IT department.

She had agreed to the arrangements that Morgana had purposed to Jack about investing in her company. She had agreed to buying the Quantum computer system Morgana wanted. Jack had informed her, that he was going to go and do the security check himself. Elizabeth had arrived at her place before she did last night and tucked Hatter in bed.

She had checked on Hatter this morning when she got up and she was still out. Bart had left yesterday and flew back to Texas to handle some business and to face his wife. Anika knew Bart’s wife didn’t want him to go back into the spy and espionage business.

She takes a sip of her coffee and continue reading a few resume’s that pass her first scan. She needed someone that Shigeko could trust with certain duties she performed for her. After about an hour, she finally found three possible people. One didn’t have much experience, but some of her references were outstanding and could be trusted. She has already called the applicants and set-up interviews for them.

Hatter’s Bedroom:
Aylin wakes-up and finds herself back in the same bedroom she had slept in at Anika’s place. Her ankle was still wrapped up. The doctor told her she only sprained it and needed to stay off it for a week. She saw the crutches she was given leaning against the wall near her bed. She couldn’t remember how she got here, but she knew she was okay.

Aylin gets out of bed and discovered she had on a silky black night gown. It came down to her ankles. She grabs the crutches and makes her way out of her bedroom and downstairs. She knew someone was up, because she could smell fresh brewed coffee.

She heads into the kitchen and see the pot half full. She makes her way over to the coffee pot and pour herself a cup. There was a plate of fresh cinnamon buns sitting on the counter. She grabs one and sniff it, to make sure it hadn’t been laced with anything. She’s been tricked like that before.

“Good morning Hatter.” Anika comes walking in to get a refill.

“Morning Queenie.” Hatter takes another bite of her cinnamon bun.

“Hatter, please call me Anika, not Queenie.” Anika refills her coffee mug.

“Yes ma’am.” Hatter takes a sip of her coffee.

“Hatter, didn’t the doctor tell you to stay off your feet?” Anika had been informed by what the doctor had said about Hatter’s ankle.

“Yes ma’am.” Hatter takes a sip of her coffee.

“Then park it young lady.” Anika was going to make sure Aylin followed the doctors’ orders.

“Yes ma’am.” Aylin sits down on the nearest stool.

“Aylin, how well known are you in England?”

“Too well known. I was told I had to leave because I had Scotland yards, the police and MI5 after me.” Aylin takes a sip of her coffee.

“Well, you’ll be working for MI5 now. We have a new job that will need you to get in touch with a gang, that has connections to a mole in MI5.”

“All the gangs I know, stay away from MI5, but it is possible. All I know, is I shouldn’t be going back to England.” Hatter was told she was too hot to stay.

“Well, not only are you going back, but you and Dakota are going to find out who this gang is. Do you think you can speak for Dakota?” Anika was hoping she might be able too.

“Sure, but she’s going to have to prove she not an undercover agent or cop.”

“That can be arranged. When do I go back to England?”

“You’re going back with Dakota in a few days. You’re working for MI5. An identity has been created for you and only four people know about it.
Also, Terry is going to be your contact and support. She’s going to be a taxi driver, so if you need to go anywhere. Let her know and she’ll come and get you.”

“It will look a little suspicious if I use her all the time.” Aylin knew it would be suspicious.

“We’ll use her as much as you can. She’s yours and Dakota’s support.” Anika needed Aylin and Dakota to stay in touch through Terry.

“I will. Where will the rest of you be?” Aylin hadn’t been told the whole mission.

“Me and Bart are going to be mole hunting inside MI5. Karen’s going to be there with her wife helping her with a fashion show, but she’ll be available to help. Terry is mine and your support and is going to be a taxi driver. Dakota is working with you in the gang. Our technical support is my niece Mouse and her mother inside MI5.”

“Your niece is named Mouse? How did she get that name?” Hatter thought it was funny.

“Her birth mother named her that. When she was adopted, her adopted mother was going to change it, but she didn’t what her too. So, she goes by Mouse. She works for MI5/6 as their cyber specialist.”

“And I thought my name was unique.” Hatter finishes her coffee.

“I know what you mean.”

Shigeko Place:
Shigeko had come home after the meeting at worked and found a candle light dinner waiting for her. The chef she was dating was waiting for her.

“Welcome Home, Shigeko.” Brandis wanted to purpose to Shigeko. She was a remarkable woman and wanted to marry her.

Shigeko just stood there looking at the dinner that had been prepared for her. She couldn’t believe the man she loved had done this for her.

“You like?” Brandis could tell Shigeko was surprised, just from the look on her face. He had made all her favorites.

“Me like.” Shigeko sits her purse on the end table and walks into the dining room.

She could tell that Brandis had made all her favorites. There was a filled wine glass sitting by her plate. She walks over and gives Brandis a kiss.

Brandis returns the kiss.

“Now, why don’t you sit down and take a sip of your wine. You’ll find it’s a special type.” Brandis had put her engagement ring in her wine glass.
Shigeko walks over and picks up her wine glass and notices there was something in the bottom of it. She uses her fork to lift it out and look at it. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing. It was the engagement ring they had looked at.

“Shigeko Santos, will you marry me?” Brandis had kneeled when he purposed.

“Yes!” Shigeko helps him off the floor and gives him a kiss he would never forget.

They sit down and eat the meal he had prepared for her and she helps do the dishes. Afterwards they head towards the bedroom, where Shigeko gives him the time of his life. Everything she knew how to do, she did to him all night long till they fell asleep. Shigeko knew when she woke-up she was going to be sore.

Bart’s Ranch:
Bart pulls up the long driveway that lead to his house. He was happy to be home. The big city was nice, but he preferred the simple life. As he pulls up, he sees his wife standing outside waiting for him. He could tell she was a little mad with him. He parks and walks towards.

“I know I said I was giving the spy game up. But, this is different. I’m just going to England to bust a gang and locate a mole in MI 5.” He had told her everything.

“Still, why you? Why can’t Jack get his daughter or one of his relatives over there to do the job?”

“Because most of his family is known in MI5 and MI6. One of his cousins works for MI 6 and he has a niece that works as their cyber specialist, so whoever the mole is. They are going to be careful around them. Me and Anika aren’t known by them and we have clearances higher then any one there, except the Director-General of British Security Services. We can go and request anything we want to find the leak. Jack is too well known, so people would get suspicious if he showed up and start poking around.” Bart hasn’t used his MI clearance in a long time.

“I still don’t like it.”

“Trust me sweetie. I promise no harm will come to you.” Bart escorts his wife into the house.

Terry and Dakota:
“Good morning Handsome.” Dakota kisses Terry on the lips. She could still feel the strap-on Terry used on her inside her body.

Dakota had come home with Terry after the meeting the other day. Before they left downtown New York. Dakota had Terry stop at a sex store and went inside to purchase a few items. She wouldn’t tell Terry what they were. When they left the city, they stopped at one of Terry’s favorite restaurant and had dinner. Terry showed Dakota her place and one thing lead to another till they ended up in bed with Terry making love to her with the strap-on.

Terry slowly opens her eyes and look down into Dakota’s eyes. She couldn’t believe that she had sex last night. Dakota had gotten Terry to be the man during the love making. Not a lesbian relationship, but man to woman relationship. They had fallen asleep with Terry holding Dakota tight to her.

“Good morning beautiful.” Terry returns the kiss and liked how things had worked out between them.

She could tell that the strap-on she wore last night was still buried inside Dakota’s body. She starts to pull it out.

Dakota felt Terry starting to pull out of her “don’t you dare.”

Dakota sits up, so she was straddling Terry’s waist. She wanted it to stay buried inside her. She looks down into Terry’s eyes.

“Did you enjoy last night?” As she wiggles around on Terry.

“Yes, it felt nice and wonderful.” Terry had to admit that she liked being the dominate one and acting like the male for once in her life.

“Well were not done yet. For the rest of the day, you’re to act like a man. I want you to treat me like your girlfriend. Also, you’re to wear this strap-on all day long.”

“Butt!”

“No butts. Just try it Terry and we can talk about it later, okay?” Dakota leans down and kiss Terry.

“Alright.” Terry returns the kiss and grab Dakota’s ass cheeks.

She begins making love to her. They continue till both were tired. Dakota was sore from Terry banging into her. She liked how she felt, but it was weird for her feeling like she did. She watches as Terry goes and takes a shower. She does join him in the shower and they make out in there.

By the time Terry’s brothers showed up, she was good and sore. She was introduced to Terry’s brother as his girlfriend. Terry’s brothers were a little startled when Terry introduced Dakota as his girlfriend. Both of Terry’s brothers just look at him and wonder, if Terry was going to start acting like a man instead. She was already dressing more manish, instead of like a girl. Terry’s normal attire is t-shirts or dress shirts sometimes and blue jeans. Dakota on the other hand, looked cute and like she was a school teacher or something.

“Did you guys get a chance to look at that other building I sent the address too?” Terry looks at her two brothers.

“I drove by the place. It’s got a large storage lot we could keep donor cars and vehicles we buy to flip.” Robert had driven by to look.

“I haven’t been yet. The three of us could go by this morning and look.” Eddie figure the sooner they get moving and settle in. The sooner they could take on a few new jobs he has been approached with.

“Do you mind if I come along?” Dakota was being all sweet and innocent.

“I don’t mind.” Robert thought Dakota was cute.

“I don’t mind either.” Eddie figures maybe, this was a good sign with Terry.

The four of them load up in a modified 4x4 that had the company’s logo painted on it. Dakota sits next to Terry as they drive out to the other building that Anika said was available. It looked like it uses to be a car lot.

“This looks like it might be a good building. It has a nice display floor and several garages we can do 18-Wheelers in.” Eddie pulls the SUV into a space and turn the engine off.

They all get out and approach the main doors. Terry walks past her brothers and use the key that Anika had given her to get in. Terry holds the door open for them and then goes over and disarm the security systems. They walk around the building looking at the space and discussing what they could do with the space.

Terry notices Dakota was walking kind of funny and smile. Terry wraps her arm around Dakota’s waist as they continue looking. When it was just the two of them. Terry leans next to Dakota.

“Are you going to be alright?”

“I’ll be fine. I’ve just haven’t experience anything like this before. You’re my first.” Dakota gives Terry a kiss and then walks away heading to join the others.

Terry just smile and follow behind Dakota. They explore the place and Eddie and Robert agree that this building would be a perfect place to move the custom shop to and use the old garage for normal car repairs. They head back to the shop and Terry makes the arrangements with Anika to purchase the place.

up
211 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos