Magic is... [Season 1 Catch-up]

Printer-friendly version

The following pages were 'borrowed' from the desk of Hannah Cooper for your voyeuristic pleasure.
All slurs and 'stupids' given are the opinion of Hannah Cooper and in no-way represent my own personal opinions or even reality itself sometimes.

Hannah's first Log-Book

'Appendix's

P.S I originally planned to have ordinary image versions of the above PDF's here, but the ones I have are in the wrong file format to post on BC apparently?

For now you can PM me if you would like image file versions over the PDF's and I'll try to sort out the formatting when I can work out how I made the images in the first place again :)
Sorry, my bad!
Nessa

up
26 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Tell me...

Who stole the notes?
They missed appendix 2 through 5.
Loved them tho. They were just so... Hannah. And the character sheets looks like stats for a role play game or something.
Can you imagine magic is... As an RPG videogame? The crafting system for magic would be a complete nightmare. *shudders*

I just had a brilliant idea! I should try making a Munchkin is... (that would be the magic is... Version of Munchkin)

Also. Woah Hannah is going off the deep end there. The title of season 2 arc 1 is not looking good...

Ooh... Last thing. I promise...

FIRST!

Now let's see...

Comfy chair. (I made him say comfy chairs)
Warm, unfortunately non-magical, blanket.
(I'm in shock can't you see? I'm wearing a blanket)
Favourite snack. ("did anyone order me a plain cheese?")

Ok. All set for a new season of Hannah madness. (and I mean that in most of the ways it can be interpreted)

- Winlyn

That would be...

...telling :)
I'm sure I have no idea what devious person would even think to jump dimensions just to offer me Hannah's notebook for their own amusement purposes, it certainly is mysterious, isn't it? lol

To be fair, after Edith, I'm not really sure Hannah even continued writing the appendix's?
Knowing her it all got a bit too much and she jumped ship for less emotionally taxing tasks like drunkenly creating mad magi-science :)

I could imagine the Magic is... RPG having a rhythm game as it's core game mechanic?
Mid-fight you jump in the air then hit the button and the world slows down as you sink into your lines.
You have to chase a path through those lines while dodging and diverting around clumps of wild magic until you connect at last so the spell comes launching out of you in the real world and if you mess up too many times the spell can either misfire, backfire, do nothing at all or do anything at all if it's overloaded with wild magic :3

Now 'Munchkin is...' THAT would be headache to design lol
I'd totally buy a copy though Winlyn :)

Congrats on the first comment!
Maybe I should have listed this as a story entry instead of notes?
Not many people seem to be noticing it compared to the new chapter.
Oh well, least you enjoyed it :3

A no-doubt belated 'good luck' for your next chapter viewing Winlyn!
I'll be jumping over to that comment section next.
Hope the prize was worth it by the way ;) lol

Nessa