Twin Swap Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version

I thought I'd post a surprise second chapter this week for the Holidays. Let me know what you think in the comments!

Going into my last few days of my gender swap punishment I felt fine. I actually felt better than fine. I was starting to enjoy being a boy.

Every school day Tyler would have to wake up 40 minutes before me to do his hair and makeup and every morning when I heard to alarm coming from across the bathroom I'd just take a quick second before going back to bed and think, I'm glad I didn't have to deal with that shit.

And it wasn't just that. Tyler's clothes were more comfortable, his schedule was more laid back and his whole life was more relaxing.

Even socially there were parts about being a boy I liked more. School was awkward at first, of course, but most people didn't really care. And hanging out with Adam and the other guys on Tyler's soccer team, or should I say my soccer team, was honestly way more fun than hanging out with my girlfriends from school in some ways. And hanging out with the guys at soccer made it easier to relate to the guys at school. As I girl I mostly hung out with my three main friends, Nicole, Kim, and Christy. My friends, while I loved them, were always kind of judgmental and prissy. Sometimes I wouldn't say things around them cuz I didn't want my friends to think something I said was stupid. Sometimes I wouldn't wear certain outfits because I thought my friends wouldn't like it. And everything always revolved around Nicole. Nicole loved crop tops so we all wore crop tops. Nicole had a crush on a high school boy so we all tried to get high school boyfriends. Nicole wanted us to only go to her house after school so we did. We all had to agree with her and do what she wanted to do. Now it was Tyler who had to deal with Nicole as she had taken an interest in him the moment she figured out exactly what was going on with our whole punishment situation, so it was Tyler who had to field invitations to Nicole's house after school, Tyler who had to wear crop tops to school and Tyler who dealt with her judgmental comments. Tyler had resisted them at first but after his punishment became longer he seemed to have decided to give my friends a shot. Hanging out with Adam and the guys was different. They didn't care. They didn't care what I wore or what what I said. We all just said stupid shit and laughed about it. I just could relax and hang out and have a good time.

Sure, sometimes when I saw Tyler in a really pretty outfit like the little black dress he wore to uncle Jeff and aunt Mary's, I'd be a little jealous and it was a little hard to see my room become a total pig sty as Tyler essentially decorated the floor with his dirty panties but generally I comfortable, in a lot of ways, more comfortable than I ever was as a girl. I was more than comfortable. I was happy.

I didn't care much what my old friends thought of me, or at least not as much as I did, but when I came into school Monday, rocking Tyler's dark blue jeans and a blue plaid shirt, and Genevieve York, a very pretty but very snotty, rich, girl who I was once desperate to impress, told me I looked hot, I almost fainted in shock.

"Thanks cutie" I said trying to sound cool, already thinking about how I was going to tell Adam about it after school.

I knew things weren't going as well for my brother especially at school. Most of his friends now thought he was a weirdo and Tyler, who usually spent his lunches surrounded by his bros at a crowded table of loud boys in the center of the cafeteria, now, apart from Tuesday's and Thursday's when he and Scott had the same lunch period and ate together, would either sit alone at at table in the corner or (more commonly now) with my girlfriends at the table where I used to sit, where he'd sit with a blank, sad look on his face and according to Kim, "never speak unless spoken to." When he first came to school as a girl Tyler's strategy seemed to be make it clear that he was not a girl and didn't enjoy any of this. However in the aftermath of his sneaky sleepover at Scott's house and subsequent extension of his punishment, Tyler had reluctantly been basically filling in for me and hanging out with my friends. He hung out with them during free periods, joined them on their group trips to the girls bathroom and even went to Nicole's house after school once. He was fitting in as a girl pretty well but he looked completely dead inside.

I was torn between the hilarity of watching Tyler be such a girly girl and sympathy for my "brother" who was hanging on by a thread. He had become something of a running joke around the school. Whenever a boy would do something embarrassing or feminine someone would shout "Tyler Bauer" and people would laugh.

I first noticed this when at lunch Carson Ford said he kind of liked Ke$ha's music.

"Whoah! Tyler Bauer!" Joel Sails, a kid who Tyler and his buddies used to mock and Tyler once called literally the nerdiest person on the planet, said laughing.

A boy gave a high pitched scream when he sees a bee in the hallway. "Tyler Bauer!" his friend shouted.

"Aye dude that shirts a little Tyler Bauer." I heard someone say to his purple shirt wearing friend.

I didn't think that Tyler knew about this and if someone said it around me I'd always tell them to stop but it wasn't just the jokes.

The fact that a seemingly typical 13 year old boy had suddenly become a total girly girl started a lot of conversation and on Monday the conversation was in full swing.

"You know that eighth grader Tyler Bauer" I heard a few 6th graders say in the cafeteria.

"Yeah." his friend said.

"You know he has a vagina?"

"No he doesn't."

"Yes he does."

"No, he wants to have a vagina! He doesn't have one now!"

"No! I heard he has one. He's got tits, why cant he have a vagina?"

"I saw him in the locker room once and he has a dick."

"You looked at his dick in the locker room?"

"I didn't look, I just saw it. I heard he had a big one."

"Did he?"

"Not really."

"Was that before he was a girl?"

"Well yeah. I couldn't see him now. He uses the girls room. Otherwise all the guys would stare at her, I mean him, or no I think it is her."

"Well then how do you know he doesn't have a vagina now."

Both boys were laughing hysterically now and I held in the temptation to tell them that Tyler didn't have a vagina and kept walking.

"Do you think he likes boys?" I heard some guys say before my before my advanced math class. I took 9th grade math. Were 9th grade boys talking about Tyler too?

"Probably." another guy said. "I don't know why'd he'd dress like that if he didn't."

"Would you smash?" his friend asked him.

"Naw. You?"

"Maybe. She's actually pretty hot as a girl. I'd def let her go down on me. I dont know about anything else."

I couldn't keep listening to them talking about Tyler like that. It just weirded me out. I left class and went to the bathroom. The boys bathroom was not something I'd miss when I went back to being a girl. The girls bathroom didn't smell like roses but the boys bathroom smelled aggressively terrible. I guess it was nice not to be as self conscious about going to the bathroom but I didn't love the general messiness, even if they were just school bathrooms and the girls bathrooms were only marginally better.

I looked at myself in the mirror after I washed my hands. I smiled. I kind of liked this me. She was...he was cool. More confident. Care free. I might miss him when I went back to being a girl.

I walked back into my math classroom only to hear the boys still discussing my brothers bangable-ness.

"I'm telling you dude, its either her bras and something she puts in them but she has decent tits. Or at least it looks like it."

"I know. And if they were real for sure. But they're not."

"Maybe she'll get implants."

I sighed. I doubt those guys even knew I was Tylers broth...sister.

I tried to help Tyler out a little where I could. I introduced him to some nice girls that I thought might wanna be his friends and that he might enjoy hanging out with more than my friends but when they tried to talk to him he just shyly gave them one and two word answers.

"Why don't you come to my game tomorrow?" I asked him as we walked home. He usually walked home with Scott but Scott had football practice today and Mom didn't want Tyler walking home from school alone.

"I don't wanna watch my team play without me." he said giving me a look.

"It might be fun though. And you never do anything anymore besides read Twilight and cook."

"I just don't want to. It'd be humiliating. My friends might recognize me. All my school friends already think I'm a freak, I don't need my soccer friends thinking it too."

"They wouldn't recognize you"

"They might."

"I don't wanna just watch you have fun while I can't."

"You can bring Twilight."

"I told you I just don't want to."

"Ok. I just think you might enjoy doing something. It might make you feel better."

He looked at me suspiciously.

"Why do you care so much?"

"Cuz your my sister" I said smiling, giving him a side hug and leaning on his shoulder until he smiled. "Seriously I don't want you to be miserable. At least not all the time."

He laughed.

"We should hang out sometime. Do something together. We could kick the ball around together sometime." I suggest. "I'm sure Mom wouldn't have a problem with it." I pause slightly. "As long as you're wearing the proper attire."

He smiled slightly.

"Yeah, that would be fun." He looked at me. "You wanna do it when we get home? In the yard?"

"I can't, sorry." I said, feeling bad as his face fell. "I'm going to Adam's. I'm just dropping off my bag at home. Maybe tomorrow after my game."

"Sure, yeah, thats fine. That'll be fun."

I was excited to go to Adam's. In just a week we'd become pretty close. I'd gone over to his house a few times after practice and he'd hung out at mine Saturday night when Mom and Robert were on their date.

Once at his house, we went up to his room and unable to keep it in for any longer I told her about Genevieve York calling me hot.

"That's her." I said showing him her Instagram profile pic.

"Dude she's so hot!" he said smiling. "You gotta take advantage of that. She thinks your hot. You should ask her out! Or actually, invite her to our game tomorrow."

I was so excited that she had said that to me, I hadn't even thought about asking her out or anything like that but the idea was kind of exciting. Thank god I had guy friends to think that way for me.

When I got home Tyler was in his apron cooking.

"Dinner's almost ready." he told me.

"Johnny can I talk to you?" I turned around. Mom had just walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah sure."

Mom ushered me into the hallway and dropped her voice.

"As you know" she said quietly, "your allowed to go back to being a girl on Friday. Coincidentally, I've been invited to my new bosses house for dinner on Friday. And when I say I, I mean me and my family. I assume that you want to go back to being a girl on Friday?"

"Uh yeah." I said slowly.

"Ok." she said smiling. "I will tell Peter to expect me and my daughters."

"Actually, Mom." I said having a second thought. "I mean I do want to be a girl again, but can I just be a girl sometimes? I know that sounds weird."

Mom smiled. "What do you mean by 'just be a girl sometimes?'" she asked.

"Well being a girl comes naturally to me." I said. "But I kind of like being a boy and living like Tyler. Its... its more fun."

Mom nodded. "So what do you want to do?" she asked.

"Like I want to be a girl again, certainly a girl at school, and most of the time, really. I think. But I still want to play soccer. As a boy. On Tyler's team. I know that sounds crazy but can we just try it? Until I figure out what I really want to do?"

Mom smiled. "Of course we can." she said. "I'm glad you found something you enjoy about being a boy."

"Yeah, its not bad. I can see why Tyler enjoys it. I kind of like it, actually." I said.

"Wonderful!" she said "By the way, Robert is driving you home from the game tomorrow. He's dropping you off at home and picking me up!"

I smiled. "That's really cool, Mom."

"Thanks honey. Now from the smell of it your sister has finished the chicken parm! Its time to eat!"

"It's about time!" I said. "I'm starving."

The next day at school I found Genevieve York before my first class.

"Hey." I said in a voice a bit lower than the boy voice I typically do.

"Hey, Jonathan" she responded smiling.

"So I was wondering what you were doing after school today cuz if you're not doing you should come to my soccer game at Moats Park."

She looked at me and smiled. "Maybe I will." she said and walked away.

I don't remember the rest of the school day. My brain had room for day dreaming about the soccer game and day dreaming about Genevieve coming to the game. Nothing else.

When I got home I went straight to my room and took off all my clothes. I slid on Tyler's Under Armour compression shorts and checked myself out in the mirror. I actually kind of loved his compression shorts and how I looked in them. I looked slim and cut.

I put on my shorts, my shin guard, taped down my boobs though I didn't need to, threw my jersey on, pulled my socks up, grabbed my bag and went outside to wait for Robert.

"You ready dude?" Adam called through the window as his Dad pulled up in front of my house.

"Born ready." I shot back.

When he pulled up I hopped into the back of his SUV to find my teammates, Leo and Eddie.

"Dude I'm so hyped" Eddie said as Robert started driving. "We haven't lost since you joined and if we win today, we're tied for first place."

"You nervous?" Leo asked me.

"Naw." I said. "I'm excited. I've been waiting for this all day. I'm a little nervous about whether this girl from my school is going to show up but I can't think about that now."

"Yeah." Leo agreed. "Bro's before hoes. Gotta focus on the game." Then after a few seconds he asked "She hot?"

"So hot!" Adam said from the front seat. "Like a 9. 9.5 maybe!"

Robert laughed. "I remember when I was you boys' age and I talked about girls like that. Don't do it in front of them, or once you pass the age of 17. Maybe 18. Maybe 20." he laughed again. "Just don't get into a habit of it."

We got there and started stretching. Coach called us in the give us a quick pep talk and go over the starters, and then we did our warm up. Then right as the game was about to start I noticed Genevieve walking towards the field. I smiled. She had come!

The game was a tough one. We weren't controlling the ball or the tempo of the game. Eddie made a few really great saves to keep them from scoring. After the first half it was still 0-0.

"We need to take our shots when we have them!" coach said at half time. "Don't hesitate! Shoot!"

I was off. I'd missed a shot on a break away and had another one saved by their keeper. On top of that, they were playing dirty. They're defense men were all making illegal slide tackles and had slid into me four times, the last one led to me taking a cleat to the thigh. Late in the second have I blew another good look, and let out a yell of frustration like I'd seen Tyler do when he was frustrated with his game.

I knew time was running out. A few minutes later I managed a steal and raced up the sideline. I was a few feet outside the box and the keeper was running toward me. If I didn't shoot soon, he'd grab the ball. I shot and the ball hit the side bar and bounced into the net. I let out a triumphant scream, pounding my chest in excitement and ran up field to celebrate with my teammates.

A minute later the whistle blew. We won!

We celebrated on the sideline and I saw Genevieve cheering me on out of the corner of my eye.

I walked up to her.

"You were amazing!" she said, smiling.

"Thanks!" I said returning her smile

"Look at you all sweaty and intense!" she said. "Its kinda hot."

I raised my eyebrows. "Is it really?"

She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. "Yeah, it is. See you at school Johnny."

I watched her walk away.

"I was wrong." Adam said, from behind me. "In person, she's a 10."

The ride home was a fun one. Robert was just as excited as me were. We blasted music and sang as loud as we could.

"You see Johnny get that kiss?" Eddie asked.

"Actually?" Leo asked.

"She leaned in toward him but only gave him a cheek!" Adam said laughing.

"Don't worry, I'll be back for more." I said laughing. I wasn't sure if I wanted more but I knew I wanted the guys to think I did. "I'm starving." I said, changing the subject.

"Me too." Adam agreed.

"You guys played hard," Robert said smiling from the drivers seat. "You've worked up an appetite. We might be able to pick up some food. Can't take too long though. I'm seeing Betsy tonight."

We stopped at a Burger King to get some food and then we dropped off Leo, then Eddie and then Robert left Adam at their house.

"See you Johnny!" he said as he got out of the car.

Robert then drove me home. I thanked him, got out and headed toward my house. Suddenly the door opened. It was basically dark but I could see my Mom walking toward me, wearing a long tight red dress, a new slight curl in her hair, wearing more makeup than I'd ever seen but looking stunning.

"Whoah, Mom!" I said, smiling. "You look amazing!"

She smiled. "Thanks honey! How'd the game go?"

"Great!" I said. "I scored the game winning goal!"

"Wow, thats awesome!" she said. "You'll have to tell me about it later. I need to go. Robert is waiting for me."

I watched her as she got into the car and Robert drove away. I was really happy she had finally started dating again. I'd always wondered if she would ever date again and now she was dating one of my best friends dad's.

I opened the door and walked into the kitchen to find Tyler, sitting on one of the stools at the kitchen counter wearing a small pink sports bra, leggings, my light blue New Balance sneakers and an unhappy expression.

"Hey Tiffany!" I said happily. "You do an extra Zumba class today?"

Tyler gave me an angry look.

"Didn't you forget something?" he asked, crossing his arms.

I looked at him and suddenly remembered that I'd told Tyler I would play a little soccer with him.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry! I forgot! I'm sorry. I really am sorry! I had a game." I said feeling terrible. I looked outside. It was almost pitch black. "You wanna still kick it around a little?"

Tyler looked at me angrily. "Its night. How would we see?"

"C'mon Tiffany! Let's try!" I said trying to sound positive.

"No, there's no point now."

"C'mon" I said grabbing his hand. "You're all dressed and ready. Let's give it a shot."

He was right. There was no point. We could barely see the ball.

"Let's just go inside!" Tyler said after about 5 minutes and I agreed.

"I'm sorry" I apologized again, hugging Tyler from behind as he opened the fridge. "Why don't I cook tonight?" I offered. "Better yet, why don't we just get pizza?" I suggested.

His face softened slightly.

"And," I said eagerly "Why don't I give you another at home spa treatment."

I could tell he still wanted to be mad at me but the idea of pizza and pampering made him happy.

"Fine." he said, finally relenting.

"Go put on your robe. And choose what shade you want your nails." I said. "I'll order and grab the stuff. We can do it in the living room."

I ordered the pizza and collected the foot bath and mud mask from our bathroom and went downstairs.

I filled the foot bath with water, laid a towel at the foot of the couch and put the foot bath on top of it.

Tyler came down a minute later in nothing but my fuzzy pink robe, well, honestly, wearing his fuzzy pink robe. He sat on the couch and put his feet in the foot bath. I spread the mud on his face, put a cucumber on each eye and took his hand.

He had chosen what had become his go to shade of light pink nail polish. I turned on the TV and painted his nails while thinking about how strange my life had gotten. I not only felt so bad for upsetting Tyler that I was doing something to make it up to him but what I did to make it up to him was paint his nails while he lounged in my pink robe and a mud mask.

When the food got here Tyler cleaned himself up at we ate in front of the TV. He cleaned up both of our plates and glasses. I'd noticed that Mom had been having him do a lot of cleaning related chores in addition to his cooking while she'd been making me do a lot of moving related chores. Tyler, now cooked and did the dishes, while I took out the garbage like he used to. My Mom had even made me mow the lawn, which Tyler never had to do. I wondered if that was on purpose or just a coincidence.

When he finished cleaning he came back to the couch.

"Want me to do your toes?" I asked kindly.

He smiled.

About 10 minutes later Mom came home to find Tyler stretched out on the couch in my robe, his feet in my lap, as I painted his nails.

Mom smiled. "What a good brother you are!" she said laughing. "Another day off for both of you."

Tyler still had over 120 days as a girl left but that meant tomorrow was my last day as a boy.

It went by too fast. It felt like moments after I got to school I was walking home, alone this time. There was no soccer today, Adam was busy, and Tyler had decided to stay late at school and get his homework done so he could walk home with Scott after football practice.

Was I seriously bummed out about the prospect of being a girl tomorrow? I forced myself not to be. It was my choice after all and I was excited to be a girl again. I was especially excited to try out a few new looks on my now short, Tyler like hair.

The next morning, when I heard Tyler's alarm go off, I woke up too. I yawned and walked through the bathroom into my room to find Tyler going through my drawers drawer in nothing but a pink bra and pink panties. When he saw me he crossed his arms over his chest as if he was trying to hide his bra from me. He looked at me, surprised.

"I'm a girl again!" I reminded him, laughing at the absurdity of the sentence. "We're going to need to share clothes." I laughed at his still slightly confused expression. "And put your hands down. We're sisters now I guess. And besides I've seen you in your panties before." I reminded him.

"Oh right!" he said slightly dimly.

He put his hands down and returned to sleepily choosing a fresh pair of panties. He looked at me uncertainly and pivoted away so his butt was facing me as he took off the hot pink panties and dropped them on the floor, revealing his smooth, round, little butt, and replaced them with the clean pale pink ones.

He sat down at the vanity and started doing his makeup.

"You do you're makeup in your underwear?" I asked him.

"Yeah." he said. "How else would I match my clothes to it?"

"I think most people do it the other way around." I said, laughing as I grabbed a pair of leggings and picked out a dark purple long sleeve shirt.

"Oh I was going to wear that shirt" he said pointing at it.

"Can't you wear another one?" I asked.

"Yeah but I just did my makeup to go with that one." he said.

I rolled my eyes and laughed but handed him the shirt settling on a dark blue one instead.

I sat down next to my brother at the vanity. I worked on my hair for a while to make it look like a picture I saw of Kristen Stewart in a magazine. Her hair was a tad longer but the look still worked. I then moved on to my makeup.

It was a little odd making myself up right next to Tyler. Tyler used to make fun of me for taking too long to get ready but today I finished my makeup before he did.

"Hold on I just need to finish my lips" he said and I laughed at the thought of what 12 year old Tyler who once bragged about not showering after a baseball game in the rain, would say to 13 year old Tyler who did his makeup in his bra and panties, coordinated his makeup with his outfit, and applied both lip stick and lip gloss before heading downstairs. Honestly, 12 year old Tyler would probably try to get in 13 year old Tylers panties, not that 12 year old Tyler ever actually had sex with a girl, but he was good with the girls and liked to think of himself as a ladies man. It was always kind of gross to me when girls would tell me they thought my brother was cute. Before he went down, Tyler also applied a little perfume behind each ear, each wrist, and each elbow.

"We're going to school not a night club." I said laughing. "Who are you trying to impress?"

"Shut up." He blushed. "I'm trying to get Mom to take more days off."

It was also a little odd when Mom said she was happy to see "her girls" but not in a bad way.

"Let me get a picture." She requested. "Give each other a hug." I grabbed my perfume scented brother and we but our cheeks together and smiled at the camera.

"Lovely!" Mom said happily.

About 2 minutes later I got a notification that Mom had tagged me in a picture on Facebook. I opened Facebook and found that Mom had made the photo of me and Tyler hugging her new profile picture with the caption "My two gorgeous daughters."

I showed it to Tyler.

"Uchh, why does she keep posting pictures on Facebook!" He asked. "After she posted that last one I got like 3 of her friends message me telling me how proud they were of me for coming out and being my real self."

I laughed.

School was weird. Some people didn't seem to know that "Jonathan" had been me the whole time. Some people literally didn't care. Some people thought I was doing to the whole thing as a statement on gender. But surprisingly the overwhelming majority of people seemed to think I'd decided to dress as a boy for 8 school days to support and encourage my trans sister after she (Tyler) had come out.

I tried telling people that wasn't true but there was no point.

Nicole, Kim and Christy even came up to me.

"I think it's really brave and really cool of you to have done that for your sister." Nicole said self importantly.

"I agree." Kim said quickly.

"I just wanted to invite you to come to the mall with us and sleepover Saturday night." Nicole said. "And tell you're sister she's welcome to come too."

I smiled. "Can't do the mall but I'll get back to you on the sleepover" I said.

I had soccer on Saturday and despite the fact that a few weeks ago the thought of those three having a sleepover without me would have driven me crazy, today, I didn't care and had no desire to have my outfit judged. I only didn't turn it town in case my perfume wearing brother wanted to have a sleepover at the popular girls' house in the hopes of having his punishment shortened.

After school I raced home, fixed my hair to look less feminine, threw on a pair of Tyler's athletic shorts and a t-shirt and waited for Robert to drive me to soccer practice.

After practice, Robert drove me home, I showered, grabbed a pair of PINK sweat pants and a spaghetti strap shirt and headed downstairs to see what Tyler had made for dinner.

I honestly kind of enjoyed going from girl to boy back to girl over the course of the day.

The next day after school I walked home with Scott and Tyler.

"...but I wanna wear a dress I haven't worn yet." Tyler was telling him. "But I feel like it should be kind of fancy, you know? So I could either wear the pink one that's kind of skimpy, the longer fancy black one, the short red one or the floral one. But I think floral is a bit too much for tonight. What do you think?"

I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm should they'd all be fine." Scott said pleasantly. "Wear whichever is most comfortable."

I bit back the urge to point out that Tyler and Scott were behaving like a couple, the girl jabbering to the guy about outfits, the guy completely indifferent, and instead recommended the red one.

"Its classy but not too fancy. It's interesting but not too showy." I said. "And you could wear that red lipstick. I said.

We started getting ready as soon as we got home. Tyler showered first and by the time I had showered he was stressing over his dress.

"Lemme see you in the pink one?" I asked.

He changed into a very tight and short pink dress that both made him look like he had a figure but was also way too revealing for a dinner like this.

I smiled. "And lets see the black."

Tyler tried on a fancy black evening gown that any girl would have known was too fancy for the occasion.

"Give me a twirl." I said smiling and he obliged, happily twirling.

"Look at you" I said laughing. "Some times I cant believe its really my brother Tyler in that dress." he laughed. "Let me see the floral." I knew I was going to choose the red one, but I was enjoying having fun with him and for some reason he didn't seem to modeling dresses for my opinions. A part of me thought he even liked it.

Tyler came out, wearing the floral dress. "Nice, but show me the red" I said after he had struck a few goofy poses in the floral dress.

He put on the red sleeveless dress. It looked fantastic on him. It was tight with a little bit of room at the bottom, falling high on his thigh. He struck a goofy little pose, jutting his butt out to the side.

"That's soooo pretty!" I said enjoying my femininity again. It was fun having a sister! Doing sister things! In a lot of ways having Tyler was like having the little sister I always wanted because he needed my help with lots of basic girl stuff.

"I wish I had your legs." I said, looking at his pale, skinny, shaven legs.

He smiled. "Yeah well I wish I had your ass." he responded.

I laughed and looked at him strangely. "You do?" I said.

He faltered, as if trying on dresses with your sister was one thing but wishing you had a better ass was a step too far.

"No." he said. "I was just joking." He's confidence was shot. "I'm not sure about this dress." He said suddenly as he sat on his bed.

"Tyler?" I said sensitively. "Can I ask you something?"

"What?" he said, avoiding eye contact.

I finally asked what I'd been wondering for a few days.

"Are you enjoying being a girl?"

He seemed to be enjoying himself, and not in an silly "boy goofing around in girls clothes" way.

"No." he said trying to sound manly

"C'mon Tiffany." I said, realizing that if he was reluctantly enjoying himself as a girl, starting my calling him his male name wasn't the best idea. "Be honest with me." I paused and then added. "We're sisters."

He laughed slightly.

"I don't like it. I don't. Sometimes I enjoy it when I'm messing around with you like that or something but I don't like it. I hate being in front of people and being treated like a girl. Being presented like a girl. I hate it." he paused. "I mean its gotten better than it was before but I still don't like it. I'm honestly just trying to do what you said and embrace it."

I laugh.

"Oh. I forgot I told you that. Well you're doing a good job of embracing it. But you might want to dile it back." I laugh. "You seemed to being really working those dresses and you seem extremely comfortable at a vanity and honestly you kind of talking to Scott like he was your boyfriend."

"What?" his eyes got big.

"It's not a big deal. I don't think he thought so." I said regretting I mentioned it but puzzled by his reaction. "Boys don't usually pick up on that stuff. He's like you Ty. A big dumb boy." I reassured him. "You're just a lot prettier than he is."

Tyler's face broke into a smile at being called a big dumb boy.

"Thanks!" he said. "I know" he added flipping his hair off his right shoulder in a very "boy goofing around in girls clothes" kind of way.

I laughed and gave him a hug. Even after showering he still smelled like perfume.

Me and Tyler had fun getting ready from that point on. We did each others makeup and I was actually really happy with how I looked.

"You're really good!" I said. "You're better than literally all my friends. Oh that reminds me. Do you want to sleep over at Nicoles tomorrow night. Have a girls night with some of my friends?"

He laughed and shook his head. "No way. I'll have a girls night here with you but I'm not doing that shit. The one time I went over all they talked about was which boys they liked. I don't want people getting used to Tiffany. "

When we were done we looked at ourselves in the mirror. I was wearing a short, blousey, black dress that showed just a tad bit less leg that Tyler's dress did. Standing next to Tyler I had an unpleasant moment of realization when I realized that Tyler probably looked better than me. I tried to put this out of my mind. He had always been skinnier that didn't mean he was prettier.

We walked downstairs together, accepted Mom's compliments about how pretty we looked, posed for a picture, and then got in the car. As we drew closer to the house I could see the panic slowly building on Tyler's face, the way it always did when new people were about to see him as a girl.

"This is exciting!" Mom said as we walked up the path toward the door. "Me and my girls!"

She rang the bell. A few seconds later a door opened.

"Hi!" a pretty woman who looked to be in her 40s, said greeting with a hug. "Betsy! So nice to see you again! These must be your daughters!"

"Hi I'm Tiffany" Tyler said, holding out her hand.

"I'm Molly." she responded. "You look beautiful!" she told Tyler, who blushed and thanked her.

"And I'm Jillian." I said, happy to say my real name again.

"And you look lovely too!" she exclaimed. "Must be good genes!" she looked at my mother. "Fraternal twins but both gorgeous. You hit the jackpot. And both girls! Lucky you!" she smiled. "But I can certainly tell you the girly girl is and who the tom boy is." She looked at Tyler when saying girly girl and me when saying tom boy.

We followed Molly into the next room.

"Tom boy!" Tyler sneered under his breath with a laugh.

"Can it, girly girl!" I whispered.

"There aren't as many children as we expected at first but my son will be home from football shortly." Molly said to us. "How old are you girls?" she asked.

"13" we said in unison, having a rare twin moment.

"My goodness you girls are adorable." she said. "He's 15 so a little older but I'm sure you'll all get along great."

We spent the next 20 minutes being introduced to my mom's various colleagues including Mom's boss, asked how old we are, told how beautiful we look and asked how school was going.

"Yes!" I said, when an older man asked me if I played any sports. "I play soccer."

"And you." he looked at Tyler.

I smiled. "She doesn't." I interrupted. "She's more of a girly girl. I'm more of a tom boy."

Tyler gave me a look and the man smiled.

"Well we do need all kinds don't we." he said. "My grand daughter is more like you." he said gesturing at Tyler "a total girls girl. But my daughter was more of a tom boy."

A minute later Molly found us again now with a handsome, well muscled, well quaffed, brown haired boy to her side.

"This is my son Thomas." she said introducing him to us.

"I'm Tiffany." Tyler said waiving at him.

"I'm Jillian" I said doing the same.

"Thomas" he said in a smooth voice. "You girls wanna hang out in the other room away from all these guys."

"Sure." we said at the same time.

We followed Thomas down a hall through a high ceilinged foyer into a pleasant living room.

"How big is this house?" Tyler asked amazed.

"7 bedroods, 9.5 bathrooms" Thomas said. It was obviously a question they got a lot. "You want the tour?"

"Sure" me and Tyler said in unison agian.

"Alright then, follow me." he took Tyler by the hand and gestured for me to follow.

"Lets start in the basement" he said leading Tyler down the stairs as I followed. "This is my domain. This is a guest room." he opened a door to show a nice but plain room with a bed. "Very interesting, right?" he continued. "This is the gym." he opened a door to reveal a large room full of gym equipment. "Either of you girls work out?" he asked.

We both shook our heads.

"I'm surprised honestly. How old are you guys?" he asked.

"13" we said in unison.

"Oh, I guess that makes sense. Most people start a little later. Either of you play a sport?"

Seeing my moment so get somewhere with Thomas I said. "I play soccer. Tiffany isn't really a sports person. She's more of a cheerleader." I didn't mean it to sound mean but the fact that my brother was getting the attention of a cute older boy over me was driving me crazy.

"Oh thats cool. I love cheerleaders." he told Tyler and Tyler gave me a look I couldn't quite read. "I bet you look really cute in your uniform." Tyler blushed and giggled.

"Now here we have the screening room."

He walked into a large room with a massive TV.

"Whoah!" Tyler said.

"Wanna watch tv?" Thomas asked Tyler escorting him by the hand to a plush red chair.

I followed taking the chair next to Tyler.

"What do you girls wanna watch?" he asked walking to the front of the room and pressing a button. The TV suddenly lit up with an episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."

"This is fine." I said.

He laughed. "Why do girls like such shitty TV shows?" but he put the remote down. "Popcorn?" he asked pointing to a machine in the back of the room.

"Sure" me and Tyler said together.

He grabbed two containers and filled them with popcorn. He handed one to me and then slid onto Tyler's chair next to him, smoothy put his arm around my brother, and titled the popcorn toward him. Tyler gave a surprised, nervous giggle.

We watched. Thomas kept commenting on the Kardashians bratty behavior and Tyler kept giggling.

During the first commercial I looked over and saw Thomas feeding Tyler popcorn.

Ok! I thought. Clearly he's into Tyler. Maybe Tyler's even into him, if he's allowing himself to be treated that way. I hope they're happy together.

I looked over only one more time, just in time to see Thomas put his hand on Tylers. I realized that Tyler's nails, tonight a dark red, gave off a more mature, girl-wanting-to-be-made-a-woman vibe than his usual light pink, which gave off more of a tween-girl-doing-her-nails-with-her-friends-at-a-sleepover vibe and Thomas clearly wanted to be the one to make Tyler a woman.

I tried not to focus on the fact that Thomas seemed clearly more interested in my twin brother than he was in me but it was hard and it was made even harder when after "accidentally" spill popcorn onto my brothers chair, he managed to talk Tyler onto his lap.

The image of Tyler sitting on a hot high schoolers dudes lap should've been hilarious. He was a lot smaller than Thomas, who was very muscley with big biceps and triceps and looked a lot like a girl would, sitting on the lap of a cute boy. I even started to doubt whether the smiles were the usual nervous smiles or if Tyler actually liked getting held like this.

I tried to think reasonably. There's no way Tyler was enjoying himself. A few weeks ago Tyler would be trying to get Thomas to introduce him to the high school coach and get on his good side so he'd have a cool older friend and now that possible friend saw him as a potential girlfriend. He can't like that. But as I looked at Tyler on Thomas' lap giggling and blushing I didn't care. That bitch was taking the attention I was supposed to be getting. If he wasn't enjoying he was he was doing a great job of pretending.

I came out of my trance at the sound of something hitting the floor. Tyler had dropped his phone. I noticed he didn't still have my phone case on his phone but instead a new bright pink case. That made me smile a bit. I guess my purple sequined case wasn't girly enough for Tiffany.

He got off Thomas' lap and bent down to pick it up. Unexperienced when it came to wearing dresses, he bent over like a boy which, as any girl would know, in such a short dress, gave Thomas, not just a glimpse, but a full on display of Tyler's panties, which were bright pink with lacy trim. To make it even worse, Tyler struggled to pick up his phone so Thomas got to stare at my brothers, pink panty butt for ever longer, his excitement uncontainable. He might have even thought Tyler was doing it was on purpose, trying to be flirty by showing off his sexy panties. I couldn't help but laugh at the look Thomas gave Tyler, totally clueless about the humiliation he just suffered, after Tyler finally collected his phone and was pulled back onto Thomas lap by his muscley arms. Tyler blushed at the attention but clearly had no idea what had just happened. I was still laughing so Tyler looked at me, thinking I was laughing at him sitting in Thomas' lap and looked uncomfortable but Thomas grinned and patting Tyler on the hip said "don't worry about her, she's just jealous."

The truth of this shut me up and after 15 more minutes of flirting, Thomas got a text and said it was time to eat. Once at the table, Thomas, pulled out a chair for my brother, which he took, and unsurprisingly sat next to Tyler.

I didn't say much during dinner because the adults were talking about stuff I didn't care about and Thomas was flirting with Tyler and they seemed to be getting along great. Clearly Tyler had more girl in him then he thought.

"Is that really how you use a fork?" he asked my laughing sister.

"Why how do you use one?" Tyler asked.

"Not like that!" Thomas said. "Have you ever even used a steak knife?"

"Not really" Tyler said.

"Here let me show you!"

I watched incredulously as Thomas cut my brothers food for him.

"I can for you too?" he offered politely but I turned him down.

"Tiffany, put your phone away." Mom scolded once Tyler had finished his food and whipped out his phone.

"Kids are always on their phones these days." Molly commented. "Thomas always has his phone on him."

"My girls are glued to them!" Mom said.

"And the other thing about kids these days is" Molly started but Thomas interrupted her.

"Can we go downstairs during your rant about kids these days?" he asked.

A few people laughed including Molly.

"Sure, sweety."

He took Tyler's hand and she followed him toward the door.

"Don't you want to come." he asked me earnestly.

"No, I just want to finish eating." I told her.

"My son certainly seems quite taken with your daughter." Moms boss told my mom.

"My daughter seems interested" Mom replied as they both laughed.

After an hour of enduring boring adult conversation Mom told me to go get Tyler and tell her it was time to go.

I wondered if I was going to walk in on them kissing or something but I just found them sitting together watching a college football game.

"Its time to go, Sis." I said.

Tyler got up quickly and Thomas followed.

"That was fun" he told my sister as we walked up the stairs. "I really like you. You're way cooler than any of the girls at my school honestly."

"You're cool too." Tyler said, blushing.

"Bye girls" Molly said as we reached Mom in the entry way.

"Nice to meet you both." Mom's boss said.

"Girls..." Mom nudged us expecting to respond. We were both looking at Thomas.

"Nice to meet you too." We both said.

Mom and the adults continued saying goodbye for a little and Thomas, seeing his chance, moved closer to Tyler and started asking him casual questions about where we lived and the drive home.

"Ok girls, say goodbye." Mom said as she opened the door.

"Bye." I said.

"Bye." Tyler repeated giving Thomas a little look.

"Bye." Thomas said, but instead of backing away from the door, he bent down and went in towards Tyler's face.

I didn't realize what was happening at first but before I knew it, he was kissing Tyler. Tyler either out of shock or impulse, was actually kissing back. Maybe he was just so used to kissing the dumb girls who thought he was cute every time they wanted to put their stupid tongues inside my brothers mouth, maybe he was just or maybe a part of him actually wanted to kiss the hunky boy but Tyler definitely kissed back.

They broke away slowly, Thomas still with a hand on my feminized brothers hip.

"Wow. Well, I'm sure I'll be seeing more of you Tiffany." Molly said and Tyler and Thomas both went red.

"You know what." Mom said her eyes lighting up. "We're having a little BBQ Sunday. Tiffany is cooking. You guys should come!"

I didn't realize we were having a BBQ Sunday but I didn't say that.

"I'm there" Thomas said quickly, giving Tyler a look that made him blush even more. I think Tyler knew that Thomas was thinking about a lot more kissing and maybe even something more.

"We should be able to make it." Molly said.

"Alright well then I'll see you then!" Mom said.

"Bye Tiffany." Thomas said again smiling at her.

We walked outside toward the car and moment the car door closed Tyler lashed out at me.

"What the fuck were you doing leaving me alone with him?" she asked.

"Letting you two flirt and giggle and feed each other popcorn in private!" I shot back. "Did you guys kiss before I got there or was that your first time?"

"I wasn't flirting!" He said, ignoring my kissing comment.

"You most certainly were!"

"How?"

"The giggling, hand holding, sharing a chair, having him cut your steak, feeding you popcorn!"

"That was once" Tyler shot back. "And I was laughing cuz he was funny! And what was I supposed to do get up when we sat with me? Tell him to get up? Or swat his hand away?"

"YES!"

"I didn't want to piss him off or make a big thing of it!" he said. "I was trying to act like a girl would."

"And you did a great job! That's a day off." Mom said from the front seat. "You made a very good impression on Thomas. I think he's really looking forward to seeing you Sunday."

"He is. Because he wants to kiss his pretty new girlfriend again. And see your ass in a pair of shorts." I said.

"I don't want to see him Sunday, Mom" Tyler begged, ignoring me.

"Well we're past that now. I thought you were being a girl! Thomas is a very good looking boy and no girl would turn down a date with him. At least give him a try." Mom said.

"Fine!" Tyler said.

"Besides" Mom continued. "He's very well mannered and respectful which is more than you can say for a lot of guys. He'll treat you well. I can tell."

Tyler rolled his eyes and repositioned himself in a very not girl way.

"And..." Mom said smiling, "I'm sure he will want to do a little more kissing if your interested."

Tyler couldn't ignore it this time, especially coming from Mom.

"I'm not interested. I didn't even want to. I-- I had to... It would have been so awkward if... It wasn't like we made out or anything. He was being nice. I was just trying to blend in. He was---"

He was more flustered than I'd ever seen him. It seemed that being kissed by a hunky guy was what finally broke my brother.

"You did a great job." Mom interrupted him. "You were a perfectly normal teenage girl. In fact, I'm going to take another day off for you for being so believable with Thomas. I'm sure that wasn't easy."

"It wasn't." Tyler said in a small voice.

"You will have to keep that up this weekend now though." Mom said and Tyler groaned. "You'll have to wear something pretty, maybe one of those new sundresses, something that will show off your legs a little, give the boy a little something to look at. And really make yourself up. Show him you care, get all pretty for him again. Maybe even a push up bra."

"A push up bra?" Tyler said in the same small voice.

"Yeah!" Mom said with enthusiasm. "You have to dress for him like you would've wanted a girl to dress for you. And I know you would want a girl to look perky and leggy for you, Ty."

The use of his male name was surprising to me and also clearly to Tyler. He looked up as if Mom had just gone crazy.

"Well, am I wrong? I've been around enough men and I've definitely heard you and your friends talking about girls enough to know how boys like to see girls."

Tyler blushed, clearly thinking about what his friends would say if they saw him in the dress he was wearing right now.

"Yeah but..."

"Well now you're the girl now. And like I said, Thomas seems like a very nice boy and you seemed to enjoy spending time with him. At least give him a chance. He'll treat you well Tiff. He certainly seems to have treated you well tonight. So reward him by giving him something pretty to look at, whether you want to date him or not. And who knows? Maybe you'll enjoy how you feel, all dressed up to impress a boy."

Tyler blushed even more and mumbled something about not being gay and just wanting to blend in but Mom didn't hear him.

I smiled as I reflected on my brother being cuddled, led around, fed and eventually kissed by a dreamy, hunky, high school football player, on Tyler smiling and giggling like one of my friends as Thomas flirted with him, on Tyler basically having no choice but to kiss back Thomas when he went in for the kiss. Tyler being "treated well" by Thomas didn't seem so annoying to me in retrospect. It had been kind of crazy of me to think that he had been enjoying that, a dumb thought that I only had in a moment of jealousy, seeing Tyler somehow get more attention from guys than me. But still, just a few weeks ago the idea of cuddling up with a cool high school boy would have been crazy to Tyler, but now, even if it still kind of repulsed him, Tyler also accepted it as being "treated well." A few weeks ago the idea of kissing a boy would have made Tyler gag, but now it made him blush and stumble over himself. A few weeks ago if he heard that a boy wanted to hook up with another boy who wore girls clothes Tyler would have mocked him and called him a "fag," but now Tyler was resigned to putting on a pretty dress and flaunting his sexy legs for Thomas. I wonder what Tyler from a few weeks ago would say if someone told him that in just a few days he would be accepting instructions to put on a push up bra and get "perky and leggy" for a hunky high school football player. It was pretty funny what a difference a few days could make.

When we got home Mom suggested we all unwind together. "Lets have some girl time!" she said so me, my brother and my mom all sat in our nighties and watched the Kardashians. After the third episode I looked over and Tyler and Mom only to find them both asleep, Mom, her head jerked down a blanket covering most of her body, and Tyler, curled up next to her, blanketless, his nightgown riding up slightly so the edge of his panties were visible. How could that be my brother? I thought. How could that be the same boy who used to run around outside until he was sweaty and gross and then come inside and try to give me a hug to gross me out? How could that be the same boy who used to talk about "getting bitches" with his friends? How could that even be a boy?

I laughed slightly. I went upstairs and walked into Tyler's room. I the took off my nighty and put on some of Tyler's pajama pants and one of his t-shirts. I went back downstairs, joined my sleeping mother and "brother" on the couch, pulled some of the blanket towards me, cuddled up next to mom and closed my eyes.

up
187 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

120 days more is a long time enfemme

Valcyte's picture

Even with time off for good behavior I suspect Tiffany is going to gain a much fuller appreciation of being a girl. Mom is enjoying this and is no longer objective. Ditto for Tiffany. Methinks she doth protest too much.
Love both your stories.

Val

Are you sure?

Beoca's picture

I'll be honest - I'm not buying it with regards to "Tiffany". The fuller appreciation point is valid - but not if he cracks psychologically first, an eventuality which the events at school seem to be rapidly leading towards. Agreed regarding Mom.

At this point, I think Tiffany's overt resistance may have been broken. The events regarding staying over at Scott's did a lot to achieve that. But if Tyler was enjoying this, and it hasn't been very long since chronologically, why would he have pulled that whole escapade?

Just because he's protesting "too much" doesn't mean it isn't sincere.

Seems obvious now

Beoca's picture

I'm losing my doubts. Mother does want two girls, and doesn't care how many planes of Hell she puts Jillian through emotionally. Tyler may be getting used to it, but he's still very much forced into it (and yes, referring to him in the masculine was deliberate for that reason).

Getting better for Tyler?

It looks like Tyler/Tiffany is getting used to presenting as a girl and even liking part of it. Still, 120 days more is a long time! I hope he/she continues to adjust. I think Mom doesn't have a clue about what goes on at school.

I like this, but Isn't Mom even ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... a little worried that Tyler might crack and do something stupid to hurt himself or someone else. Mom seems clueless; he seems a pressure cooker with a somewhat loose lid. What if, under Mom's pressure, he does get together with Thomas and Thomas proves not as much a gentleman as all think and believes "No" is "Yes". If Tyler really is experiencing a HATE/love thing with femininity, without counseling or therapy that could lead to him really running away or going ballistic and hurting Thomas or himself or even Mom.

BE a lady!

This is very convoluted for

This is very convoluted for both Jillian and Tyler, both like various aspects of their alternate genders, which I figured was one reason for them to initially accept the punishment; yet I still believe that their mother is truly misguided in her so-called punishment methods. She is still harming Tyler/Tiffany, and does not seem to care as long as she gets her way. I do not trust her because she always seems to find ways to extend Tyler's "punishment" and I see that coming around and happening again very soon.

All kind of romances going on

Tiffany and Jillian are having a good time ! At this point, Mom isn't really forcing Tyler to be a girl anymore. A budding romance between Mom and Robert ?

Sounds forced to me

Tyler/Tiff still has 118 days of forced en-femme punishment mandated by mom with time off for being a good facsimile of a daughter (including dating a boy). Tyler/Tiff may like part of it or all of it, but if s/he truly wasn't being forced then mom would say the "punishment " is over and let them choose how to present like Jillian was.

Coping

Sara Hawke's picture

Jillian is seeing the affect that Tiffany Tyler is having at school. The fact that he is now considered the girl of the school as his name now means girly or too feminine for a boy to wear or to act. Jillian is seeing all this but not seeing the harm that it is or can build up to. That she doesn't bring this up to her mother show her naivety. She almost sees how fake her girl friends are but not quite. This story is growing and the multiple views is helping it be seen from all the angles. Thomas could go either way. That he doesn't care that Tiffany is really Tyler or that he freaks out went he learns the truth before, during, or after making out. 120 day or i think 118 if i counted right if continued to completion will still leave Tyler confused. So far i see him as her part of the time. Resisting because it is so public. This gives me an impression that now that this door is open Tyler likes being a girl, but not all the time. That given a choice would flip back and forth like Jillian now can. Very strong Gender fluid vibe. Still the boiler is filling back up and Tyler will need to come out. Hopefully not badly.

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Contemplation, yet duty
Death, yet the Force.
Light with dark, I remain Balanced.

this could be scary

Thomas seems like a nice boy, but if he finds out Tiffany has boy parts there could be serious trouble ...

DogSig.png

Tyler/Tiffany Is In Denial

jengrl's picture

Jillian and Betsy can see it, but the Tyler side of Tiffany is still to maintain a facade , but Tiffany is coming through in the moments that he lets his guard down . He might not be fully aware of the feminine mannerisms and what they mean to a boy , but Tiffany is doing a good job of being a girl without trying very hard . Another great chapter .

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Worried about Tiff

Wondering what the long term mental damage to Tiffany will be? Mother doesn't seem informed enough to use such a punishment wisely. She certainly didn't try to discover why Tiff wanted / needed a break from being a girl. Mother may get a nicer, more controllable child, but at what cost? Mother has stacked the deck against Tiff so much now that even if she said she wanted to really be a girl, it would be suspect. An attempt to please her jailer, not a true life choice. If mother truly cares about her new daughter she should drop this punishment and seek counselling for Tiff before permanent damage is done...were it I being in this situation, mother would be talking with family services. Waiting to see how this pans out and hope mother can repair what damage she has done.

Interessting situations here

As well as interessting comments. Some here seem to be under the impression that Tiff enjoying the dress up part reveals her inner girl. Possibly, but we should not forget that most crossdressers are straight cis-men, who would be horrified by actually transitioning, and remember his very real panic attack about his mom "cutting of his dick". Also, this is Jillian's point of view, we don't see his actual toughts, maybe he's just a great actor. So is Tyler a crossdresser? Maybe, he does seem to genuinly enjoy the dressing part (if not a great actor), but why. It's very well possible that it's because he's not allowed to enjoy the things he usually does, so he has to find something else. I know from personal experience that on holidays I do stuff I usually won't and quite like it, but the moment I can go back to my normal routine I forget all about it. Basically, Tyler might enjoy crossdressing, but he might also like other stuff more to the point of never making time for crossdressing after the punishment is over (should he live that long). Only time will tell. At the moment it IS a good way to release pressure by foccussing on something he actually likes.

As for Jillian, while she seems to lean towards transguy, she'd never get medical treatment in my country for only the reasons she's shown. She hints very strongly at preffering being treated like a male socially, but no signs of dysphoria. Meaning she, like Tyler, has issues with the expected gender roles of girls, rather than needing to be male. The solution for her is simple, their highschool has no issues whatsoever, some prissies aside, with girls being boyish, so she can get what she wants by standing up for what she WANTS to do instead of what's expected of her to do. Although mom might very well not like it. I'm not sure if this is a cultural difference between our countries or just their mum in particular but the female gender obligations she's imposing on Tyler (and possibly Jillian) are quite ridiculous and most GG here would balk very heavily, let alone guys forced into it. (On the opposite side of the spectrum, there is no expectation of being a though football player here either for boys so...)

Excellent and distressing

Miss Jessica's picture

First, this is a very compelling and well written story. Thanks for writing it.

Having said that, I am extremely distressed as to what's going on. The mother has moved from a frustrated mother punishing her children to cruel and abusive (she seems to take pleasure in putting him in front of people like his family who then belittle his lack of masculinity before and after the change, while she says he's a girly girl) Forget what can happen at school (that Jillian hasn't said anything to her is expected from a 13 year old); she's pushing Tyler into Thomas's arms which basically is playing Russian Roulette, except that Thomas controls the gun and the bullets. I also look at the school (she's friends with the principal) as complicit in the abuse. Tyler is not deciding to be Tiffany; he is, as one commenter above said, probably suffering from Stockholm Syndrome and just trying to please the jailer to get out. I do hope that he doesn't try and kill himself. Trans kids already do that and forced trans could only be worse.

I wouldn't profess to tell another writer where to go with her story, but have you thought about the mother's backstory? Why is she seemingly so much more interested in pushing Tyler into an almost cartoonishly feminine role, while letting Jillian be her own person?

It is a hallmark of your writing that you're triggering these kinds of responses. Well done.

Miss Jessica

"It is a hallmark of your writing that you're triggering these..

Donna T's picture

You're right Miss Jessica. For a FIRST TIME author to generate this kind of response from readers is impressive. I think we have to realize this is just a story... fiction... and to cut the writer a bit of slack; literary license to explore "what if". Good job! And there's a second story to follow this story.

Donna

Agreed

Miss Jessica's picture

Donna,

I do cut her some slack and know it's a work of fiction. I was just expressing my opinion and would be curious to understand where the mother is coming from (maybe there is no good explanation)

Excellent First Offering

For a first offering this is quite good. There are several times that used a wrong word or spelling ( example: spelling "dialed" as "diled" ). Don't sweat it. Spell check and have any person edit things like this before making a submission. ( Sorry about that: I may be a chemist, but I am also a frustrated English major wannabe). These things will obviously improve as you gain more experience.
Your content and timing are great. (Don't take these comments as putting your work down: these are complements and constructive criticism to an excellent budding author.)
All three of your story submissions are excellent. I look forward to each new posting of "Twin Swap" and can not wait for the submissions of continuations of your other published stories. I anticipate that you will become a very popular author on this site. I really look forward to all of the new stories written by you. BRAVO!!!

Confused

Tiffany is obviously very confused it will be interesting to see where it goes from here and if she really is trans.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

Jillian and Johnny while Tyler...

Tyler's words to his sister are not born out in his actions with Scott, Thomas and even his Mom where Tiffany appears to be flirting. I wonder how much he feels forced and how much he's covering his liking being Tiffany. I continue to like the story.
Tiffany seems to like her time with her sister. Only regretting when Jillian forgot her time to kick around the soccer ball with him.

Jillian is freely choosing a blend of Jillian and Johnny. Is it Johnny or Jillian that most likes the female admirer?
Hugs, Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Time Passegages

Thanks for the chapter and I think that Tif has slowly though not outright admitting that she likes being female. Best friend and Thomas both accept and want to be with her.. Prior he was a bit of a wet sponge.. And a pretty wide acceptance from the better side of the fence.
Thanks for your note
a

alissa

Betsy has lost it!

Jamie Lee's picture

Jillian only wants to be a girl sometimes and Betsy finds that wonderful? What the hell is that about? Is she actually wanting Jillian to become a boy and Tyler the daughter? She has gone over the line.

Betsy also doesn't realize the danger she's putting Tyler in by posting the photos online. It's only going to take one AH and if Tyler doesn't get killed he'll be lucky.

And now Betsy tells everyone about the BBQ they're having at her house, and Tiffany is cooking. And she tells Tyler Thomas will treat Tiffany right? Does she understand what could happen to Tyler should Thomas find out he is a boy, and Thomas is one of those who gets violent because of such things?

And where did the idea come from that Tyler is 'coming out and being herself'? Betsy again hasn't a clue the danger talk like this could do to Tyler.

There's another problem which hasn't even been considered and that deals with Jillian playing on the boys soccer team. Unless there's a provision which allows girls to play on boy's teams, when the truth comes out, and it eventually will, all the games they won will be forfeit. And that Betsy is fine with Jillian being with the boys is going to cause a few parents to start asking questions, questions which will lead to Tyler being found out.

Unless these three are very lucky, this whole thing is going to blow up in Betsy's face in an unappetizing way. If the soccer team finds out Jillian is a girl they could turn nasty. Likewise it could go the other way, but there still could be consequences.

Weights have been added to a scale which is just keeping everyone on the plus side of flipping out. Tyler continues being Tiffany so Betsy doesn't add any more days. Once those days are over he's going back to being Tyler as fast as he can.

Jillian is so screwed up right now she can't see up or down. The truth of her situation has yet to visit but when it does she'll she the truth in its affects.

And so will Betsy when the final straw drops on that scale and it tips to the 'everyone flips out' side. A melt down is approaching that will be as bad as the death of their husband/father. And it will be this melt down that brings Betsy back to reality and realize the harm she has done.

Others have feelings too.