Point Of View: Rules Are Rules- Jane Donner's View-1

Printer-friendly version

Jane Donner's View-1
Rules Are Rules Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

Synopsis:Is where Jane Donner talks about the story.

I am Jane Donner, Aunt of Mark/Marcie Donner. I can hardly believe the way that my life was turned upside down by that scamp, but then again, it runs in the family. [giggle.]

Mark was left in my care when his parents had to leave due to his Father being laid off. He got a job in New Jersey and Mark's Mother went with him so that she could find a house for them. They were reluctant to leave him with me because of my reputation that does not endear me to my family, but they left him in my care anyway.

I have a reputation for being eccentric and causing trouble without meaning too. Growing up, I had my own misadventures, but I grew out of them mostly as I graduated. But I am still a bit ditzy.

I NEVER intend to cause trouble, it just happens around me. Little did I know it, but I would cause everything that brought Marcie to life. [sigh.]

I truly thought that school assembly was on the Thursday after Labor Day, not the Thursday before, because of my mistake, poor Mark was in a pickle thanks to the Coach Bruse's rule.

The coach has a rule that a boy that shows up without a proper P.E. uniform must wear a girls P.E. uniform. Mark had to wear a tennis skirt with attached bloomer and play with the girls that day.

The Boy's Head Coach had a very unique way of instilling compliance with the dress code that caused Marcie to be born. It was pure chance that he suffered from a mild stroke that day and Mark had his clothing stolen.

Mr. Bruce started that rule because he felt that the boys did not respect him. What boy wants to wear a skirt and play with girls? Come to think about it, I am sure that the boys would love to play with the girls and vice versa. [giggle.]

Coach Bruce suffered from a mild stroke, and was rushed to the E.R. The coach went to the hospital soon after and Mark's cloths were moved from where he had left them, so he had to stay in the skirt for the day. Poor Mark got into trouble for wearing that skirt and had to recite a rule as well as wear proper clothes.

Luckily, there were some spare girl’s clothes that he could wear home. Well, I went to see my friend to help Mark out of the situation, but I never expected him to want to stay as Marcie!! [sigh.]

When Coach Barnes found out what happened to Mark, He apologized to Marcie for enforcing the rule upon her. He is a big old teddy bear of a man that just wanted respect and my nephew became my niece because of it, but he just started it. Marcie actually blossomed afterwards. [giggle]

But seeing Mark dressed as Marcie got me to thinking he should stay a girl. It was just a silly idea that I had because he made such a cute girl, but he was serious and never went to school as Mark.

I must admit that I am the cause of Mark becoming Marcie in the first place, but that scamp has really blossomed into quite the young girl now. [giggle.]

When I saw Mark coming up to me wearing that dress, I was just going to have a bit of fun teasing him, but after I had taken him to see my friend who is the secretary in the school and Tina, the wife of the coach, he decided to stay as a girl.

As Marcie, she loved to wear dresses and skirts and got into quite a few misadventures. But what I never expected was for him to grow breasts like he did. [sigh.]

That scamp started drinking some herbal tea that gave him breasts so that now she needs to wear a trainer bra. When I saw that Marcie was budding, I knew that something was going on, but the tests showed no hormones, so I knew that Marcie was not on any drugs, but what sealed her fate as a girl happened quite by accident.

Marcie suffered from appendicitis and while there, the doctors also removed his boyhood. Now, I never asked them to, I simply told them about Marcie and the doctors had his mother sign the permission slip.

She returned when I told her about Marcie's breasts because things were out of hand and Marcie seemed to be simply going with the flow, she was happy to have her bits gone because now she would go through puberty as a girl.

Her parents and I can see that as a girl, Marcie is more alive than she was as Mark and we have all contributed to Marcie's birth, but it was Mark that truly saw Marcie in Mark and decided that Marcie was who he should be, but I am not sure if I am really ready for Marcie.

Marcie has become a trouble magnet. Things just happen around her that defy explanation. But she sails through her misadventures with a smile and has made several friends here and I wouldn't have it any other way. [giggle.]

[-][+][-]

I had to tell her parents after it all began and they came back to help settle things for Marcie, but she already had two misadventures by the time that they got back.[giggle.]

Marcie was given a very realistic baby doll in Home Economics. She was to take care of it for the weekend, but that same weekend, she wound up babysitting a girl and having her first misadventure.

She was riding a train ride when a toddler jumped and fell off of the train. Marcie grabbed him and got him back in, but she lost the doll. The toddlers Mother was busy with the toddler’s twin and couldn't stop the jump.

Marcie actually got an A+ for the assignment after the teacher learned about the incident and the Amusement park paid to replace the damaged doll. That makes two teachers with wacky agendas at Marcie's school, no wonder she has misadventures. [giggle.]

Her other misadventure was saving the life of a fellow student. The student was suffering from an asthma attack and Marcie risked her life to get his medicine for him.

They were outside, so Marcie climbed through a window to get his bag, luckily, a teacher was there and let Marcie out of the front door. But those misadventures almost ended her stay here. [sigh.]

Her parents had returned by then and when they learned that Mark wanted to be Marcie and about her scaling the building, her Daddy almost took her back East right then and there.

It was only after he had calmed down and admitted that he was proud of her for risking her life that he agreed to let her stay. He loves her and admits that as a girl, Mark is more alive than he was as a boy.

Yes, Mark is more alive as Marcie and as Marcie she has made many new friends with students and faculty. Me. I feel sorry for any man that marries her because their life will be one long misadventure.

[-][+][-]

up
43 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos