Rebirth Chp. 3

Printer-friendly version

“Help me” Lexi had woken up early and found herself surrounded in darkness. She felt a weight on her body. She was warm, and she started freaking out

Lexi pushes against the weight that was holding her down and found out that it felt familiar to her. She also notices that she was glowing and that she was standing on something white. That same white was covering her as well. Lexi stops and tries to figure out where and what was covering her.

George had woke-up early and reverted to his human form to do his morning business. He stumbles towards the bathroom to relieve his bladder and afterwards comes walking out and back over to where the bed was. His nose start twitching as it picks up a light scent of fear coming from the bed where Sophia was still asleep. The teenage girl they had brought back with them last night was missing. He looks over towards the area of the blanket where the girl had been sleeping and notices it was moving. George’s enhance hearing, picked-up the muffled sound of someone yelling for help from under the blanket. He walks closer to the bed and move the blanket aside and notice a five-inch-tall version of the girl they brought back last night standing under the blanket. She was still wearing the night shirt Sophia had put on her, but she had wings sprouting from the back of her back. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. She looked like some sort of fairy from Walt Disney.

Lexi was startled as the darkness around her disappeared. She had closed her eyes so that she could refocus them better, since she had light now to see. She opens her eyes and notices a naked man standing in front of her. She falls backwards onto the mattress she was standing on.
She was scared and notice that she was tiny compared to the guy standing in front of her.

George looks down at the tiny girl as she fell backwards on her butt and could tell she was scared. He smelled a faint scent of fear coming from her. He couldn’t believe how much she looked like a Disney fairy. Her wings look like the same type the Disney fairies have on their backs. He kneels so that he could see her better and talk with her.

“I don’t mean you any harm, little one. We brought you back with us when you were still human, because you were covered in our enemy’s blood.” George hopes the girl believes him.

Lexi could hear his words, they sounded a little loud to her small ears.

“Are you one of the wolves that were fighting last night?” Lexi was trying to be brave. She was still scared and wanted to know what happen to her.

“Yes, I am one of the wolves from last night. You distracted the Fey we were fighting long enough for me to kill him. Afterwards my friend Sophia pulled the dead Fey off you just before you passed out. We brought you back here and cleaned you up and put you in the same bed my friend Sophia sleeps in.” George was watching the tiny girl as he notices Sophia slowly sliding off the mattress behind the girl.

Sophia had woke-up when she heard George’s voice coming from beside her. She knew Lexi was on the other side of her, but she didn’t feel her weight on the mattress. She had moved slowly as she slipped off the mattress. She didn’t want to spook the girl any more then what she was already. Sophia looked down towards George and notice he was kneeling by the bed. He seemed to be talking to a five-inch person with fairy style wings just like the ones she had seen on the Disney characters from the Tinker Bell’s movies. The shirt the tiny girl had on was the same one she put on Lexi last night when they put her to bed.

Lexi couldn’t believe it. How could she be this small now? She remembered the fighting and the snow leopard pulling the dead Fey off her body. She remembers passing out from the pain from her necklace and the amulet pressed against her skin and being covered in the dead Fey’s blood.

Sophia walks around from her side of the bed and over towards where George was kneeling. She kneels next to George and looks at Lexi and notices that she looked like a fairy from Disney’s Pixie Hollow. She still had the same skin color and hair that she had, but what Sophia could see of her ears and her wings, she looked like a fairy for all tense and purposes.

Lexi watches as a woman wearing a purple night shirt like the one she had on kneels down next to the man talking to her. Lexi notices that the woman was white and had short copper red hair that came down to her shoulders. She had a light tan to her skin and her face had a motherly look to it. It was like this woman use to be a mother. Lexi could see concern and kindness in her eyes. The guy she had been talking to on the other hand has a weather look about his face. His eyes had a haunted look about them. His black hair was cut short like a soldier’s.

“What happened to me? Why do I look like something from a Disney movie?” Lexi was directing her question to both.

George looks at Sophia, because he didn’t have an answer for her. Sophia was the one that was steep in magical knowledge.

“I don’t know. Do you mind if I pick you up and examine you?” Sophia could summon her bag that contained all her magical gear from the Rv to examine the girl.

“Just don’t squeeze me too hard, please.” Lexi didn’t know how tough her little body was.

Sophia lays her hand down on the mattress palm up.

Lexi carefully walks over to the woman’s palm and sits down on her hand.

Sophia lifts Lexi up to her eyes and examines her that way first. She could tell George was watching her, because he had turned his head towards her way to watch. Sophia’s nose told her that this was the same girl, but her scent was a little different. There was a floral scent to her now, where there wasn’t before. Sophia could also feel the magical energies that were unique to the Fey they fought last night were inside this girl now.

“Would you mind taking your night shirt off, so I can see if the marks that were on your body last night are still there, please Lexi?” Sophia needed to see if the amulet imprints she saw last night was still on Lexi’s body.

Lexi looks towards George “close your eyes please.”

“Sure thing, kid” George closes his eyes.

Once George’s eyes are closed, Lexi carefully lifts the nightshirt she had on off. She was careful where her wings gone through the back of the nightshirt. Once she had the nightshirt off, she moves closer on Sophia’s hand, so she could examine her. She felt her necklace still around her throat.

Sophia summons her magnifying glass from her bag and uses it to examine Lexi’s body. The imprint the amulet made on Lexi’s body was gone. She also notices that the necklace Lexi wore had shrink down with her as well and fitted around her neck like it did when she was taller.

“Lexi, can you turn around for me please, so I can see where your wings attaché to you back?” Sophia couldn’t see anything on Lexi’s skin to explain why she was fairy size. It was strange that the imprint that had been on her body before disappeared why she asleep.

Lexi does as she is requested to do. She turns around so the woman examining her could look at her wings.

“How do you know my name?” As Lexi stand still while she was being examine.

“I went through your purse last night to see who you were. We were concern that you might be missed if you didn’t show up last night.” Sophia wanted to let Lexi know the truth.

Lexi shivers as a cool breeze blew by her naked body. She brushes some of her hair out of her eyes. She knew her parents wouldn’t be to concern about her. Her mother was busy with her causes and her father was always away on business.

“Okay Lexi, you can put your nightshirt back on.” Sophia puts her magnifying glass down on the bed.

Lexi puts her nightshirt back on. She is careful when it comes to her wings as she slides them back through the slits in the back of the nightshirt. She turns back around and notices that George had reopened his eyes and was looking at her. She hadn’t notice before that his eyes were brown. The woman that had been talking to her, her eyes were blue. Out of all the customers she had served at McDonald, she had never seen a blue eye and copper red hair person before. Lexi looks back towards Sophia.

“Well the amulet imprint you had last night on your body is gone, Lexi. I don’t know why you are the size of a fairy or why most of your body looks like one. Is there any one we should contact to let them know about you?” Sophia figures they should take her with them to study and help her adjust to her new size.

“Just my parents if you can get in touch with them. I live along, so there’s no one you need to get in touch with.” Lexi figures she needed to learn about herself.

Lexi feels her stomach growl “If it’s okay, can I get something to eat please? I seem to be hungry.”

“I’ll go and get you ladies something to eat.” George stands up. His knee’s pop as he does.

“I have a question, do her wings work?” George was looking down at Sophia and Lexi.

Sophia looks towards Lexi “do you want to try and see if they work?”

“Sure, how can I do that?” Lexi had no idea how her wings worked.

“Try concentrating on flying. Let yourself feel your body being lifted off my palm.” Sophia figures she’ll have to teach Lexi.

Lexi does what Sophia suggested, and she feels her wings vibrate. She slowly feels herself lifted off Sophia’s hand as she hovers in front of Sophia’s face. It didn’t take too much concentration to keep flying. She flies up to George’s face and hovers in front of him. She watches as Sophia stands up from kneeling next to the bed. Lexi also notices that there was a younger guy sleeping in the bed to the one she had been found in. She flies over to Sophia’s shoulder and lands on it. She holds onto a lock of Sophia’s silky hair for support.

“Well I guess that answers my question.” George was smiling as he looks at Lexi holding onto a lock of Sophia’s hair.

Sophia had watched with amusement as Lexi flew up and over to hover in front of George’s face and then over to her. She barely felt her when she landed on her shoulder and held on to a lock of her hair. Sophia heard Lexi’s stomach growl from hunger.

“I think you better get our little fairy here some food, George. Here, let me help you get dress.” Sophia images the type of clothes George normally wears and makes them appear on his body. She had summoned his wallet from her purse and put it in his back pocket.

“Thanks Sophia.” He was still looking at Lexi when he spoke to Sophia. She seemed to be taking this well for someone so young.

“No problem. Why don’t you get us some biscuits or something for breakfast? Is there anything you would like , Lexi?” Sophia had turned her head to look at Lexi still standing on her shoulder.

“I doubt I’ll be able to eat all of it, but I do like biscuits covered in sausage gravy.” Lexi licks her lips, because that was going to be her breakfast this morning. She had bought the mix and canned biscuits to make this morning.

“You got it squirt.” George heads out of the hotel room and the next thing Lexi hears is the roar of a motorcycle starting up.

“You know, if we didn’t have enhanced hearing like we do. We wouldn’t be able to communicate with you. Your voice is so low, that normal people wouldn’t be able to hear you unless you were standing as close as you are now.” Sophia was looking at a mirror while talking to Lexi.

“I guess I’ll need to be careful then and not let someone step on me.” Lexi was still holding onto Sophia’s hair.

“Well dear girl. I don’t know about you, but I need to go to the bathroom. You’re welcome to come with me or stay in here while I do my morning business.” Sophia needed to empty her bladder and she thinks Lexi did too.

Lexi glances over towards the guy still sleeping on the other bed. His blankets were lying next to him and he was sleeping on his right-hand side facing towards the bathroom. He wasn’t naked like George had been. This guy had on a pair of boxer shorts.

“I’ll come with you. I’ll need to use the sink, since I can’t use the toilet anymore.” Lexi crosses her legs like she uses to do when she was little and had to pee.

Sophia just smiles as they head into the bathroom to do their morning business. Afterwards they come back out and Alex is awake and waiting to go to the bathroom. He doesn’t even notice Lexi standing next to Sophia’s ear as he rushes into the bathroom.

“Sophia, want are you going to do with me? Because I have no idea what I am capable of doing or what I am doing?” Lexi didn’t know if she could survive on her own here.

“Well, I and my friends are going to be in town for the next three days. I’ll work with you and together we’ll see what you can do. As for living on your own, do you know any one that would let you stay with them as you are?” Sophia wouldn’t mind letting Lexi come with them.

“Not any one I could trust. I would be better off with you three if I could.” Lexi felt Sophia could teach her what she needed to know.

“Alright, I’ll speak to the others and see what they think about letting you come with us. It might be better in the long run if you did any way.” Sophia walks over towards her suit case and pulls out some clothes to wear.

“I better put you on the dresser while I get dress.” Sophia could hear the shower running in the bathroom. She knew Alex loved morning showers. Sophia picks Lexi up carefully off her shoulder and set her down on the dresser.

Lexi watches as Sophia gets dress. She had set down on a stack of quarters someone had left stacked up on the dresser top.

“Sophia, what am I going to do about clothes? I don’t think any of the ones I have back at my apartment is going to fit me anymore.” Lexi knew she was going to need new clothes now.

Sophia looks over at Lexi as she straightens her bra.

“We could buy you some clothes that will fit dolls your size, or I can do this for you.” Sophia picks up a napkin and changes it into a dress with an open back that was supported by a strap that went around Lexi’s neck and came just below her wing joints. She picks up another napkin and makes a soft pair of matching shoes for the dress and underwear for Lexi.

“Thank you, Sophia.” Lexi carefully pulls her nightshirt off and walks over to where Sophia laid the clothes out for her.

When Lexi picks the dress up, it felt like it was made of silk. Her underwear felt like the cotton type she wore, and the shoes were soft leather.
She looks at her reflection in the mirror. Her hair needed to be brushed out, but other than that the clothes looked nice on her.

Sophia watched as Lexi preen in front of the mirror. She could tell that Lexi needed to do something with her hair.

“Lexi, stand still please.” Sophia grabs one of Lexi’s brushes out of her purse and shrinks it down to Lexi’s size and carefully brushes Lexi’s hair.

“There, that should do it.” Sophia finishes brushing Lexi’s hair.

Lexi looks at herself and notices her hair looked a lot better since Sophia brushed it out. She hears the bathroom door open as Alex comes walking out with nothing covering him. Lexi blushes because this is the second time today she had seen a naked man. In all her years, she has never seen a naked guy, except in a playgirl magazine she and some friends bought or on television.

Alex had walked out of the bathroom in his birthday suit and notice Sophia standing next to the dresser. He looks down and notices a small female fairy looking towards him. Its face was red and familiar.

“Who’s your friend Sophia?” He walks over and pulls out a pair of clean boxers, socks, a pair of jeans and a black Def Leppard t-shirt from a bag hidden next to his bed.

“It’s Lexi, Alex. Somehow she has been turned into a fairy.” Sophia watches as Alex gets dress.

“You mean that teenage girl we brought back here last night is that fairy?” Alex stops after he pulls his pants up and looks over towards the dresser to get a better look.

Lexi flies up off the dresser and over towards Alex. She hovers right in front of his nose.

“I’ll be a monkey’s uncle. How did that happen?” Alex looks at Lexi hovering front of him and then over towards Sophia to see if she could explain things.

“I don’t know. I’ve never seen anything like this before.” Sophia was watching Lexi as she hovered in front of Alex.

“This is so weird.” Alex watches as Lexi flies around him and then back over to Sophia and lands on her shoulder, while holding onto a strand of her hair.

Lexi was enjoying the flying part. It was fun and exhilarating. She holds tight to Sophia’s hair for balance. She figures she was safest with Sophia.

Sophia just smiles when she feels a strand of her hair held and when Lexi lands on her shoulder.

“I think you got a parrot there, Sophia.” Alex just smiles as he watches Lexi hold on to Sophia’s hair.

Lexi sticks her tongue out at him. As she sits down on Sophia’s shoulder and holds onto the collar of Sophia’s dress. She wasn’t a parrot.
Alex just laughs at Lexi sticking her tongue out at him.

“So, what are we going to do with her?” Alex walks over and sits down on the corner of his bed and watches Sophia and Lexi.

“To be honest with you, we need to know how this happened to her. We also need to know if it can be undone. Lexi also needs to find out what she is capable of and what other changes have been done to her. Because she doesn’t have a human scent any more, but has an earthly floral scent about her.” Sophia holds her hand out for Lexi to fly to her.

Lexi stands up and flies to Sophia’s hand and stands there looking at both Sophia and Alex. As she stands there, she hears the roar of a motorcycle as it pulls up.

“George is back.” Alex walks over towards the hotel room door and opens it for George before he could even grab the door knob.

George knew it was Alex on the other side of the door before it opened before him. He could smell his scent and heard his footsteps. George comes walking in and notices Sophia fully dressed and with a fully dress Lexi standing in the palm of her hand.

Alex takes a deep inhale of air and smells the different aroma coming from the two bags in George’s hand. He could smell biscuits and pancakes and a few other things as well. He waits for George to step past him, before closing the hotel room door after him.

“Food is here people.” George sets the bags on the table and starts pulling out everyone’s breakfast. He even pulls out a little table set for Lexi to sit at on top of the table.

Lexi notices it and flies over towards the table set and sits down. Sophia walks over and shrinks down the biscuit and gravy dish George bought for Lexi, along with eating utilities for her. She also shrinks down a cup of orange juice as well.

“Thank you, George and Sophia.” Lexi looks up at both from the table set she was sitting at.

“You’re welcome,” George sits and starts eating his breakfast along with Sophia and Alex as well.

up
250 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Pixie's

Fun story.. Fill the void until Luna comes around!

alissa

Great tale

I guess Lexi is what used to be called "a cheap date"