Biker Bitch Ch. 06

Printer-friendly version

Biker Bitch
By
Michele Nylons

Chapter Six: Control Top

“So down to business,” Cassie said as she lay in Dale’s arms.

“You know as a prospect I ran dope with the Devil Dogs MC?”

“Sure. We work with the Devils on a couple of things that are of mutual benefit,” Dale blew smoke at the ceiling.

“Well while I was in hiding in Mexico I ran junk for Diego Martinez for a while. I made some good cash. But I also found out the Dogs were short-changing the Beasts,” Cassie lit her own cigarette.

Dale turned sideways and rested his head on his hand; Cassie had his full attention.

“We’re fifty-fifty on everything we do together with the Devil Dogs; that’s the deal,” Dale said, his tone quite serious.

“They’re undercutting us and they have other business with the Medici Cartel that we are not getting anything from,” Cassie continued.

“Look; the Dogs know me from when I was Cameron and Diego knows me as Cassie and he knows he can trust me. I’m proposing that Steve Monahan second me to the Devil Dogs for a while to work with them. I’ll find more about how those fuckers are screwing us and how we make a sting on them,” Cassie proposed.

Dale pulled Cassie over on her side so she faced him.

“This sounds fucking dangerous Cassie. I’m not sure I’m going to go for it,” Dale looked her in the eye.

Cassie got angry.

“I’m not some piece of pussy for you to use Dale. I’m a patch-holder with the Beasts of Burden and I need to earn just like the rest of the club members. Those fuckers in the Devil Dogs will behave just like you, thinking I’m some cooze who can be walked over or ignored; I’ll get in there deep and they will be the ones fucked over,” Cassie snapped back at Dale.

“Just make the proposition to Steve or I’ll do it myself,” Cassie continued.

Cassie sat up and got out of bed.

“I’m taking a shower. You can wash my stink off you at home,” Cassie turned away from Dale and strode to the bathroom.

“Fucking women!” Dale shook his head and reached for his clothes.

Cassie crossed the border at Tijuana and rode east to Mexicali. She had panniers hitched to the sides of her ride with some clothes, personal items, and the FBI pelican case with the surveillance equipment inside. Her mind was racing as she approached the outskirts of Mexicali and the Devil Dogs temporary clubhouse.

She rode up to the clubhouse, killed the engine, put her bike on its stand and took off her helmet and shook out her hair. The shingle out front of the building had the stylised emblem of a German Shepherd with a devil’s tail, holding a pitchfork; Cassie had always though the Devil Dogs patch was corny.

The sound of her bike had roused a couple of bikers from the clubhouse. Most of the devil Dogs were Latinos and they looked at her with outright scorn.

One of the Devil Dogs stepped down off the stoop and approached Cassie, looking her up and down. He was Latino, with a Mustachio Pete moustache and a beer gut hanging down over his belt.

“You’re the putta the Beasts of Burden have sent to us? We’ve heard of you. You got a dick hidden in those tight jeans I heard. And you wear a pull patch! Fucking disgrace. I ought to bend you over that tricked out sled and fuck you up the ass right here,” he chuckled and looked back at his brothers and grinned, seeking their approval.

Cassie twisted her head and rubbed at the knot in her neck. It had been a long ride.

“Well why don’t you come over and fuck me then fatso; that’s if you can find your teeny-weeny wiener under that lard,” Cassie tossed her hair and opened her legs slightly in a fighter’s stance.

The Devil Dog realised he might have bitten off more than he could chew and his brothers on the stoop moved forward to watch; their interest piqued.

The fat Latino biker began to sweat. He could see that this chick was lithe and muscled; she would be fast and strong.

“I’ll let you go this time bitch; I got better things to do,” the biker said his voice faltering.

He turned his back and began to walk away.

The brothers on the stoop were not impressed and let him know with their disapproving glares.

“Fuck that fatso; I ain’t finished with you. Come on and take me, you pussy!” Cassie yelled.

The biker knew he had no choice and he turned and ran at Cassie hoping to catch her by surprise. She simply stepped aside and tripped the fat biker up, pulling him down on his back in the dust. Cassie leapt on him and pulled the Gerber Guardian Tanto knife from her boot and put it to his sweaty throat.

The fat Latino swallowed; fear in his eyes. He looked up and saw no emotion in Cassie’s eyes at all.

Diego Martinez came out of the clubhouse and stood on the stoop and surveyed the scene. He began to clap slowly and the other bikers joined him.

“Let him up Cassandra. You’ve taught him what he needs to know,” Diego called across the dusty carpark.

Cassie turned her head towards Diego Martinez and then tuned back to the Mustachio Pete. She smiled at him viciously and whipped the knife across his throat.

A thin line of blood appeared; but it was only a flesh wound.

The biker pissed his pants and cried out.

Cassie guffawed in his face and got off him. She wiped her knife on his jacket and slid it back in her boot holster.

“Hello Diego,” she smiled at Diego Martinez.

“Hello Cassandra. You making friends as usual,” Diego grinned and waved at her to come on over to the clubhouse.

The brothers of The Devil Dogs parted and let Cassie pass; she left behind a scintilla of perfume and they all looked at her tight ass in those black skinny jeans as she walked between them. Cassie felt their gaze and spun on her heels.

“Boo!” she feigned reaching for her knife and they all flinched.

Cassie sniggered and went through the door into the clubhouse.

Diego poured two shots of tequila and gave one to Cassie. They clinked glasses and skulled the shots and then he poured two more which they sipped.

“Hey Miguel; come meet Cassie,” Diego called.

A tall, tanned, handsome Latino came from out of a back room. He had a thin scar running down his left cheek and was muscled and wore his colours proudly. As well as his club patch he wore Men of Mayhem and a Sargent at Arms patches. His hair was long and dark and he was heavily tattooed. His blue eyes were striking, contrasting with his dark complexion.

Diego poured Miguel a shot as he approached and stopped short of them both and looked Cassie up and down. It was not predatory or sexual, he was assessing her as an adversary, assessing her strengths and weaknesses and Cassie appreciated that he was treating her like an equal.

He pointed his chin at her Men of Mayhem patch, held out his drink in salutation, and skulled it.

Diego took the bottle of tequila and led them to a table at the back of the clubhouse bar.

“Miguel Rodriguez this is Cassandra Rivers. Cassie this is Miguel,” he made the introductions and they nodded at each other and drank.

A prospect came over and put a six pack of beer in a tub of ice on the table and Cassie gratefully took one and downed it in three swallows.

“Thirsty work riding from LA to Mexicali; and then having to fight Fat Louis eh?” Miguel chuckled.

They all laughed and took a beer.

“You rode with us before when you were a prospect for the Beasts,” Miguel commented.

“Yeah. I looked a little different then,” Cassie smiled in a non-committal way.

“Hey. You don’t get to wear that patch unless you earned it and I just saw you handle yourself; I don’t care about gender or sexuality and all that PC shit. Everyone for themselves. I just want to deal with honest, genuine people,” Miguel said.

Cassie tipped her beer at him and smiled.

“Of course it helps if they’re pretty, have a great rack, a tight ass, and can fight like a ninja,” Miguel joked.

“Back atcha,” Cassie smiled.

The ice was broken and they all laughed.

Miguel stood and picked up the bottle of tequila and nodded at his prosect to bring more beer and the three of them retired to the back room.

Cassie checked that the small microphone and camera hidden in two of the buttons of her Cut were clear so they could record the conversation. The surveillance equipment was so small that it had a wifi link to a receiver about the size of a small USB flash-drive hidden in the bottom of her package of Marlboro Menthol Lights to record the video and audio.

“Ok lets cut to it,” Diego said as soon as the probie left.

He poured more shots to go with their ice cold beers.

“The Beasts of Burden have sent one of their best and the Devil Dogs have their Master at Arms here so this isn’t any penny ante shit,” Diego continued.

“The Medici’s want the next run to be a real payday. We have modified a truck with a false bottom that can carry one hundred kilos of product and a false panel in the back, behind which will be concealed twenty sweet little things that will fetch between thirty and fifty thousand dollars each on the market in the USA.”

Miguel whistled.

“That’s a lot of product and skin to have in one package,” he speculated.

Cassie interjected.

“Hey! The Beasts have been good to you guys. Helping you bring in product and storing it for you to distribute but we haven't seen any reward for the girls,” Cassie made the case for the Beasts as she had been directed to do.

“It has been remiss of us; we saw the people smuggling as a specialty line but in this case we go half in the dividends,” Miguel said and took a long pull on his beer.

“So how does this go down?” Cassie asked.

“We run a diversion. The Beasts and the Devils will each give up a prospect who is willing to do small time. The prospects will get caught at the border crossing with just under a kilo of high quality weed. The Border Guards will go apeshit and start blowing each other as usual when they make the sting. But our truck will be next in line and will most likely be ignored,” Diego explained.

“I want the Beasts and the Dogs providing protection from Mexicali to Tijuana and then from the border crossing to the two stash houses; one house for the dope and one house for the girls.”

“Seems simple enough,” Cassie downed a shot.

“It’s just like a normal run but with a diversion and of course a huge score in the truck. I’m not really happy about having the girls and the dope in the same rig,” Miguel mused and spun his shot glass on the table.

“Fuck Miguel! It’s easy money and if we prove this works we treble our profit with every load,” Diego laughed.

“Ok. We’re all in then,” Miguel downed his shot.

“Well I’m beat and I gotta call back to my guys and get a possie down here. Is there anywhere decent in this shithole to stay?” Cassie asked.

“I got a two room apartment five klicks down the road. It’s quiet and it’s safe,” Miguel spread his hands.

“Hey I’d like to help you Cassie but I gotta get back to Mister Medici and report our progress in person,” Diego apologised.

“Ok Speedy Gonzales. Looks like I’m staying at your crib but no funny business ok?” Cassie smiled at Miguel.

“Hey Cassandra; mi casa es su casa,” Miguel smiled back.

“Then we are agreed then. We make this happen. Salud,” Diego poured three shots and they clicked glasses and skulled them.

Cassie followed Miguel and they pulled into a small block of apartments about fifteen minutes from the clubhouse. The courtyard had a presentable cactus garden and a small pool in which three brats were splashing.

Cassie was exhausted and followed Miguel up a flight of stairs to the second floor. They entered a small, well maintained apartment and Miguel showed Cassie to the neat second bedroom. She dropped her panniers and her backpack, locked the door, kicked off her boots, shucked off her jeans and jacket and collapsed on the bed.

She awoke with sunlight streaming in through the window; the room was warming up. It took her a few seconds to register where she was. She was lying on a strange bed wearing only tan control-top pantyhose and a spandex-cotton blend short-sleeved T-shirt. The pantyhose helped her shimmy into the skintight jeans and leathers she like to wear, which had become her trademark. They also helped her tuck and she could often get away without a gaff.

Cassie sat on the edge of the bed and shook her head, the long ride, the fighting, the beer and tequila had taken their toll. She got up and went to the door, opened it a crack and saw no movement. She padded down the hallway and was just outside the bathroom when Miguel came out shrouded in a cloud of steam.

They were both surprised and jumped a little. They smiled at each other gave each other the once over. Miguel was naked except for a white towel around his waist, he was dark-skinned and well muscled; he had the obligatory biker tattoos and fair share of scars on his body to match the thin scar running down his left cheek. His long black hair was still wet and hung to his shoulders, small droplets of water sparkled in the morning light before dropping onto his shoulder.

Cassie smiled up at him coyly, acutely aware that her hair was dishevelled, her makeup smudged and that she was dressed only in pantyhose and T-shirt.

Miguel extended a finger and lightly touched the dark band of her control top where it joined the sheer nylon on her leg.

“Not many women wear nylons nowadays,” he commented, his voice dry.

“I like them and almost always wear them. These are just cheap ones I wear under my jeans and leathers,” Cassie replied, her voice also raspy.

“I like the contrast in the colour and the way they feel,” his fingers began to stroke her nyloned thigh.

“Most guys prefer stockings,” Cassie whispered.

“Oh I like those too,” Miguel had now placed his big hand on her thigh and was massaging it.

Cassie gasped.

She looked up into his deep blue eyes and saw the wantonness there. She opened her lips slightly; and licked her ‘everlast’ lipstick to give it a sheen.

Miguel bought his other hand into play and he cupped her pert behind. He gently squeezed her buttocks eliciting another gasp from Cassie.

Cassie reached for the towel around Miguel’s waist and pulled it free. It dropped to the floor and his enormous erection sprang free.

Miguel pulled Cassie into him so that his phallus slid snugly between her thighs and rubbed on her crotch. Cassie closed her legs around the hard member and leaned forward. Miguel placed both his hands on her buttocks and pulled her close to him so that her body pressed against his.

“I haven’t showered,” Cassie whispered apologetically.

Miguel leaned down and kissed her, holding her close. He tightly gripped her buttocks so that she could rock and forth on the balls of her feet. Cassie melted in his embrace and slid her tongue into his mouth and put her arms around his muscled torso. She was becoming aroused and her erection was painful, pushed under her groin, trapped by the control-top. Miguel’s cock was rubbing against it through the nylon; her thighs guiding it as he thrust in and out of them.

“You like that?” Miguel whispered.

Cassie nodded.

“Do you?” Cassie replied.

“Mmm,” was Miguel’s reply.

Miguel tightened his grip under her buttocks and lifted her off her feet and Cassie instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist; he sighed as her silken-hosed legs rubbed on his torso.

Cassie wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him as Miguel spun around and pressed her back against the wall; his hands under her thighs taking the weight. He lunged backwards and forwards, pressing his erection against her pantyhosed crotch.

Miguel surprised Cassie when he took a hand off her thigh and reached between her legs. He freed her erection from under her groin so that it lay upwards, still encased the gauzy control-top.

“Better?” he grinned, his cock pushing against hers through the layer of diaphanous fabric.

“Mmm,” it was Cassie’s turn to respond with just a sigh.

They kissed and rubbed against each other, Cassie’s nylons becoming wet with their pre-seminal fluid. Cassie held onto Miguel who pressed her against the wall, her legs wrapped around his waist as he humped at her.

“This is lovely I could come like this,” he whispered in Cassie’s ear.

“Mmm,” Cassie responded, she too was not far from ejaculation.

“But I’m not going to,” Miguel chuckled.

He let go of Cassie’s thighs and her feet fell to the floor. Before she had time to be disappointed Miguel spun her around so that she was facing the wall, his weight pressing her flat against it. His cock nestled between her buttocks and poked at her sphincter.

Cassie gasped and wriggled her buttocks in encouragement. Miguel snaked a hand between their bodies, his finger snagging the gusset of her pantyhose; he tore a hole just big enough to get his cock through.

He wet his cock with spittle and poked it through the hole and pressed it on Cassie’s sphincter.

“Ok?” he whispered in her ear.

Cassie’s reply was to push her buttocks back against him, forcing the glans of his cock inside her sphincter. Miguel held it there; letting his precum leak inside her, lubricating her.

Cassie screamed with both pain and delight as Miguel’s huge thick cock slowly penetrated her. He pushed it all the way until his groin pressed against her buttocks. Cassie was panting, bearing the pain and the pleasure.

“Ok?” he whispered again.

Again Cassie pushed back against him encouraging him to fuck her which he did with long slow strokes.

His precum was now providing enough lubrication so that Cassie could enjoy the enormous cock filling her ass. It felt so wonderful and it’s girth prodded at her prostate and stimulated the delicate nerves around her sphincter. She wriggled her backside to further stimulate Miguel and he growled his appreciation.

Cassie turned her head sideways so that Miguel could kiss her. He kissed her hard and passionately as he thrust his cock in and out of her tight anus. He held her by the hips against the wall and began to violently fuck Cassie who screamed with lust and desire.

“Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” she cried as her orgasm approached.

Cassie leaned against the wall and thrust her buttocks out; Miguel gripped her thighs even tighter as he pounded his cock in and out of her, making ‘thwok, thwok, thwok’ sounds in the still house. He pressed a hand on Cassie’s cock and squeezed it through the sheer panty and drove himself deep inside her and came. Pulsing jets of hot semen filled her ass. Cassie orgasmed and Miguel stroked and squeezed her, milking her of her cum.

They both shuddered with desire as they orgasmed; Cassie wriggled her ass violently against Miguel’s groin and pushed back hard as he pulled her to him and squeezed the last of her load from her cock.

When they were both sated Miguel kissed her and reluctantly let his cock withdraw from her tight ass. A rivulet of cum ran from Cassie’s sphincter and soaked into her nylons. Miguel spun her around and kissed her again. Cassie put her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

After a long passionate kiss Cassie was acutely aware that she had an unwashed body, un-brushed teeth, cummy nylons, and that her ass was leaking semen. She needed to shower badly.

She gently pushed Miguel away to arms distance and then disengaged. She turned towards the bathroom.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Miguel growled playfully.

“I stink! I need a shower,” Cassie replied.

“I haven’t finished with you yet,” Miguel chuckled.

He reached out and picked Cassie up and threw her over his shoulder.

“Put me down you big lunk!” Cassie flailed at him and kicked her legs in the air, pretending to fight.

Miguel was striding down the hallway towards her bedroom.

“I’m going to. And then I’m going to fuck you again,” Miguel laughed.

“Well only if you insist,” Cassie laughed.

Miguel tossed Cassie on the bed and she squealed. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her down on the bed and fell on top of her and began to kiss her. She kissed him back and wrapped her legs around him. They were both becoming hard again, their cocks chafing through Cassie’s semen-soaked pantyhose.

Cassie’s iphone began to buzz on the bedside table and she reached out to get it.

“Leave it,” Miguel grunted, his voice filled with lust.

He reached out to grab but it fell from his grasp, his fingers sliding across the face of the phone. The phone fell to the floor and Natalie Styles was able to listen to the two of them making love before she finally hung up, smiling.

Showered and changed into clean clothes Cassie called Natalie and gave her a sitrep.

“I’ll send you details in an email but the way I see this going down is you wait for us to get across the border. The truck is going to take a secondary road about five miles across the border and then detour down a dirt road, if you set up there you should be able take us all down,” Cassie said.

“What about the Beasts of Burden Cassie? We can take the Devil Dogs but how do we not take your guys as well?” Natalie asked.

“Well I have a plan for that,” Cassie said.

Cassie explained her plan to Natalie who thought Cassie was a genius.

“Look I’ve got everything under control. I’ll send you the details of the truck and the route in the email. I’ve got recordings of the Dogs doing the deal with Diego Martinez and the Medici Cartel and I’ve have video too but I propose we let Diego escape. I can do another deal with him and work him for a another sting. This time you take out the Devil Dogs and then we go after bigger fish,” Cassie proposed.

“Well aren’t you just the little plotter and schemer?” Natalie said sarcastically.

“All jokes aside you’re right Cassie. We roll with your plan,” Natalie conceded.

“What about Miguel Rodriguez Cassie? You two seem to be hitting it off pretty well,” Cassie could hear the taunt in Natalie’s tone.

“The fucking iphone!” Cassie sighed.

“Yeah the fucking iphone,” Natalie laughed.

“Miguel Rodriguez is a good fuck but he’s still buckwheat; he’s collateral damage,” Cassie said lighting a Marlboro.

“And Dale Clifford?” Natalie mused.

“Sorry, I’m entering a tunnel…I’m losing you,” Cassie chuckled.

“Fuck you Miss Rivers,” Natalie laughed.

“Not a chance Miss Styles,” Cassie killed the call.

Five members of the Beasts of Burden arrived that afternoon, one of them was a prospect who knew he was going to prison today. There were eight Devil Dogs including Miguel Rodriguez, who gave the briefing.

“You two Probies will be carrying these,” Miguel put two bricks of high-grade marijuana on the bar.

“The drug dogs at the border will go apeshit when they smell that shit and you’ll get pulled out of line and because you’re bikers those numbnut Customs agents will gather around you like flies on shit. The truck should then get waved through. It helps that a couple of the Customs agents are on the take,” Miguel grinned.

Cassie’s ears pricked up; this was the first she knew of this.

“We keep going on the highway until we get to the turnoff, we follow that for five miles then we turn right on a dirt road for a couple of miles and we get to the first stash house. We unload the girls there and then get the fuck out of there to the second stash house two blocks from the Beasts of Burden clubhouse and unload the drugs. It’s a long ride so take it easy,” Miguel cautioned.

“I’ll be Road Captain and ride out front; the two sacrificial prospects will ride ahead of me when we approach the border. You guys will ride in two packs, one ahead and one behind the truck and the cage which Diego Martinez will be driving. Cassie rides tail gunner in case we get trouble from behind. Ok?” Miguel explained.

Everyone nodded.

“One other thing. I’ve got a kilo of C4 explosive under that truck wired to a remote detonator. If it all goes to shit I’m going to blow that truck so there is no evidence to speak of,” Miguel grinned evilly.

“What about the driver?” one of the bikers asked.

“Doesn’t know and never will. He’ll give his life for the cause; now saddle up lady and gentlemen, we got a long ride ahead of us,” Miguel ordered.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Cassie hissed as she followed the convoy.

She had no way of warning Natalie about the bomb under the truck.

Cassie had recorded Miguel giving directions to the team and she had a go-pro camera hidden in the visor of her helmet. But the bomb! What was she going to do about the bomb!

The plan went like clockwork and the two prospects got nailed at the border as expected and the truck and the car with Diego at the wheel rolled through. The bikers were pulled over as usual because they were wearing their colours but they fully expected to be sent on their way once the Border guards had bullshitted them a bit.

The Beasts and Dogs pulled over in a bunch and the Border guard motioned for them to kill their engines.

“What the fuck man!” Miguel complained pulling off his helmet.

“Hey we got wants and warrants for two male Beasts of Burden bikers. You guys wearing Devil Dogs colours can leave, so can that chick; but we’re checking these five riders out for felonies. Hang around if you want but it could take a while,” the Border guard grinned.

“Mother fucker!” Miguel hissed.

“I can call ahead and get the truck to pull over,” Cassie reached for her iphone, hoping to text Natalie after she’d made the call.

“Hey! No fucking phones! You know better than that!” Miguel said angrily.

“Looks like you Beast of Burden motherfuckers are shit out of luck today. Us Devil Dogs will escort the truck, Cassie takes up tail gunner again and you guys catch up when these Customs motherfuckers have finished screwing with you,” Miguel pulled down his visor and kicked over his ride.

Cassie shrugged her shoulders at her five compatriots and fired up her Super Glide. She followed the Devil Dogs through the border crossing and found the truck and Diego waiting for them at the nearest rest stop.

“At least that part of the plan worked,” Cassie said to herself.

Cassie had got Natalie to get the FBI to arrange with Customs to stop the Beasts of Burden Bikers at the border crossing and hold them up so they wouldn’t get caught in the sting.

As the convoy approached the dirt road to the safe house Cassie had devised a risky plan which she didn’t think had much chance of success but it was all she had.

As they came around the bend Cassie saw the flashing lights of the FBI vehicles forming a roadblock and she eased the Glock G43 9mm pistol from inside her jacket. She accelerated as fast as she could past the sedan Diego was driving, past the truck, past the other bikers, and caught up with Miguel Martinez just as he skidded to a stop and reached inside his jacket and pulled out the remote control squib for the bomb.

When Cassie pulled up beside him he turned to face her and she saw the look of betrayal on his face.

Cassie shot him twice in the head and turned around and went back to the car being driven by Diego Martinez.

“It’s a fucking trap Diego! Miguel and the Dogs have sold us out. Quick get on the back!” Cassie screamed through the window.

Diego looked confused but he soon recovered. He looked down the road and saw men and women in combat gear and armour wearing blue vests and jackets with yellow FBI logos on them advancing on the truck with drawn weapons. He leapt out of the car.

“You’re riding bitch,” Cassie said, meaning he was to get on the bike behind her.

Diego leapt on the back of the big Harley Davidson and hung on as Cassie gunned the bike and took off down the road.

The FBI agents advanced on the truck and the Devil Dogs who were too stunned to do anything other than sit on their bikes and put their hands in the air. One of the agents took a bead on Cassie and Natalie put out a hand and forced him to lower his weapon.

“That’s the one that got away,” she crushed out her cigarette under her Christian Louboutin and immediately lit another one.

“How the fuck do you even work in the field with those fuck-off highheels and that fucking chain smoking?” the agent sounded exasperated.

“Years of practice my boy. Years of practice,” Natalie grinned.

She watched Cassie disappear around a bend in cloud of a dust with Diego Martinez hanging on for dear life.

“Biker Bitch indeed,” she smiled to herself.

To be continued.

up
111 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting

sugar_britches63's picture

Interesting way to solve the bomb problem and get in good with the leader of the Devil Dogs, heck she may even get a devil dog patch for it.

Charlotte

opinor ergo sum

Charlotte Van Goethem

Wow!

Michelle, while the topic of this story may not be in line with my preferences, I have to admit the sex and the storyline are great. Please keep it coming (double entendre on purpose).

>>> Kay