A New Home Chapter 10

Printer-friendly version

Jackie covers up a yawn as she heads towards the bathroom. Asoese’s wolf kept her awake all night, last night. When she sits down and start peeing, it stings. It was officially announced to the pack that she was Asoese’s mate and that Kayla was officially adopted by her and Asoese.
Kayla still had trust issue with people she didn’t know.

Kayla didn’t like sleeping by herself. She would sleep with her and Asoese in her fox form. Jackie got permission from her mother to reveal what she was to Asoese. Both him and Kayla were visited by her mother. Jackie was glad she wasn’t in her heat cycle right now. As much as her and Asoese have been having sex, she would be pregnant by now.

She knew Asoese wanted a large family. She did tell Asoese that she didn’t want to be the wife that stayed home and raised babies all the time. Jackie knew Kayla was learning about her new abilities. Ever since her blood mixed with Kayla’s. It activated some of Kayla’s special abilities. She could travel anywhere she wanted to. She could also identify other supernaturals and where they were.

“Mom, are you in here?” Kayla knew Jackie was inside the Master bedroom.

“I’m in here, sweetie.” Jackie finishes her business.

She flushes the toilet and wash her hands. She walks out and find Kayla naked sitting on the bed.

“What’s up sweetie?” Jackie walks over to her daughter.

“I’m picking up something weird.” Kayla was kind of puzzled.

She was sensing something weird. She was picking up a female creature, but the host was male. It was curious to her.

“What is it baby?” Jackie walks over and sits next to Kayla.

She couldn’t believe how long Kayla’s hair has gotten. Her red hair was all the way down to her butt. She knew Kayla’s hair got a little longer each time she shapes shifted. The same way her hair did.

“I keep getting this weird feeling of a Were. The Were itself is female, but the host is male.” Kayla was puzzled on that one.

“Is this person a natural born Were or a made one?” Jackie had never heard of this before.

“I don’t know mom. I’ll be back.” She changes form and disappear.

No sooner when Kayla disappear. Asoese comes walking into the bedroom. He sees Jackie sitting on the bed naked and his wolf spring forward. Asoese changes into his hybrid form and walks over to Jackie.

Jackie’s cat spirit sees her mate and wants to play with him. Jackie instantly changes and the two of them embrace and start kissing. She starts biting around his neck and shoulder. She feels herself lifted by her butt and impaled onto his penis. She locks her legs around his waist.

Kayla:
Kayla reappears in a bedroom with clothes and wigs all around her. There was a full-length mirror on the back of the bedroom door. She looks around in her fox form and notices pictures of all sorts of weirdly dressed women on a cork board. She changes into her human form and sniff around. There was the smell of perfume in the air, but there was also the smell of male pheromones and Wolf in the air. She sniffs around for a little bit longer. There were girl undergarments laying around the room and in a hamper. Kayla’s hears footsteps coming her way. She looks around for a place to hide and ducks into the closet. She watches as a woman comes walking into the bedroom. She starts stripping out of the clothes she had on. Kayla continues to watch as the person undresses and discover they were really a male, disguised as a girl.

Rob couldn’t believe the money he made last night. It wasn’t much and wonder if it was his drag or something else? He starts taking his face off, when he feels that familiar feeling of his wolf. He couldn’t believe he had a female wolf spirit. He couldn’t believe that he had lived through the attack that the rest of his friends had died from. Him and several of his friends had been hired to perform at a bachelor party and halfway through their performance. All the men that they were performing for started changing into animals like from a horror movie. They had been attacked by all sorts of different animals.

He had been clawed by a huge wolf. It had pitch black fur and was very vicious. It had almost killed him. It had taken a large chunk out of his leg. He was surprised he had survived the attack. He had passed out from his wounds and when he came too. He found himself in a log cabin with all his wounds bandaged up.

There was a kind lady that took care of him. She helped him through the ordeal of being a Were. She said that normally, the person that turned a person was responsible for taking care of the newly turned wolf. However, the one responsible for his turning had broken several laws. The others that were with him, also were being punished.

She had introduced herself as Angela and had been sent to help him. She had nursed him back to health and when he had his changed. She hadn’t been surprised that he had turned into a female wolf. She had felt the wolf spirit inside of him and knew it was a female wolf. If he wanted his outside to match his inside. That was going to take the ability of her mother to do. She was only able to change people to normal animals, thanks to her Aunt Artemis.

It had surprised him as well. He didn’t know how he felt about having a female spirit inside of him. It did give him a better insight into how women felt. He knew that Angela had said she could ask her mother to change him into a full fledge woman, if he wanted to. He didn’t have to answer her now, but when he decided to just call her name out and she’ll hear him.

He just stares at himself in the mirror and wonder maybe he should become a full fledge woman. He finishes getting undress. He slips on a pair of jeans and an over-size shirt. He heads out fo the bedroom and into the living room.

Kayla comes out of the closet and changes back to her fox form and reappear in her parent’s bedroom. Where she notices her parents in their Hybrid forms. Asoese had Jackie bent over the bed and was stuck in her.

Kayla jumps up on the bed and walks over to stand before Jackie. She licks the tip of her nose.

“What did you find out, sweetheart?” Jackie was curious.

Jackie couldn’t move because her husband was stuck inside her. She could change forms, but it would hurt her. She would be standing on her tip toes. She just looks at Kayla sitting in front of her.

“He was changed, mom. He also dresses in women clothing.” Kayla found that kind of strange.

“Was he dress normally in women clothes or was it kind of out there?”

“He was dressed kind of out there, mom.” Kayla tilts her to the side wondering why he was dressed like he was.

“He’s a Drag Queen, Kayla.” Jackie had met a few and she liked them.

“What’s a Drag Queen, mom?” Kayla still had her head tilted to the side.

“They are gay guys that dress up like women but exaggerate how they look. They aren’t making fun of women. It just they perform like that with music and lip sync in time with the music.” Jackie could feel Asoese relaxing and getting smaller, so he could pull out of her.

“Who are you two talking about?” He pulls a little, but he was still too large to pull out.

“Kayla picked up on a person. His Wolf spirit is female, but he is male. Don’t you find that kind of strange?” she looks over her shoulder towards him.

“That is kind of strange. Who is his alpha?” Asoese was curious.

“He’s a lone wolf. He doesn’t have an alpha.” Kayla looks towards her adopted father.

“Maybe, we should invite him to join the pack?” Jackie wishes Asoese would shrink faster.

“I’ll talk with Joe and see what he thinks.” Asoese knew he was going to be stuck for a while.

Kayla lays on the bed and curl her tail around her and wait for her parents to become unstuck. After twenty minutes, Asoese could pull out of Jackie with a slight popping noise. He walks into the bathroom and relieve his bladder. Jackie moves carefully and sits down on the edge of the bed. The healing she had been given from the necklace has been placed inside her body.

After Asoese comes out of the bathroom, Jackie rushes in and relieves her bladder and takes a shower. While she is in the shower. Kayla knocks on the shower door.

“Come on in sweetie.” Jackie holds the door open for her daughter.

They play around for a few minutes before getting out and dressed. They head downstairs to fix lunch.

up
203 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Seems like their pack is

Seems like their pack is going to contain lots of different types of animals and wolves before all is said and done. Could be a good thing or could be a bad thing, I guess they will have to wait and see. Maybe they can convince the man he wants to become a woman so his wolf spirit is lined up with who s/he really is on the inside.