Elan Owen -13- There Is No Chapter Thirteen

Printer-friendly version

What? You thought Jesse was kidding? There is no chapter thirteen. -- Erin

up
40 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Triskedecaphobia

Do you mean to tell me that superstition survives into the future?

Why not?

Video gaming has. ;-)

Karen J.

"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose"
Janis Joplin


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

4'44"

laika's picture

I can't believe nobody is voting for this chapter!
I love the way Elayne and Karen's friendship is developing,
and the Barking Robot Poodle Parade was an inspired bit of whimsy...
~~~hugs, LAIKA

Show Business

So, the underpaid maintenance worker in the Roboclown suit has to follow around the Barking Robot Poodle Parade, sweepting up all the robo-poo. The suit is hot, the work is smelly, and the position is demeaning. In between parade segments, he sees one of his friends, and stops to chat, to mop his brow, and to kvetch about his job.

"I don't understand you, man," his friend says. "Why don't you just find another job?"

"What?! And give up show business?"

A non-existent chapter has comments?

erin's picture

Funny comments at that. :) And someone did vote for it. :)

- Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Either That

...or that some people will comment on anything just to see their own words on the screen. ;-)

I love

All you silly little people

Jesse you're soo

Jesse ( and ah, Erin :) you're soo wrong.
There is a chapter thirteen.
It's only unusually short and spooky.

Now I will check out what else you have written.
And there better be something Jesse.
Otherwise I'll contact your grandpa.
( wherever he might be :)

So watch out.

Cheers
yoron.

There most certainly was a

There most certainly was a chapter. It was written in lemon juice. Once I held my laptop over a flame, I could read the story!

It was definitely not fumes from burning plastic.


I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.