A Game Of Cards Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

A Game Of Cards

Chapter 3

" You got me a BIKINI?"

Jake looked at the red string bikini in utter disgust as Jen chuckled. He was now annoyed at Jen.

" This is too much Jen! First you cheat and paint my nails but I don't utter a word. You make me wear heels but I don't complain much. Now a bikini? What are you trying to do?"

" Okay. I agree to cheating in poker. I only did that because I wanted to paint your nails since three years and I could never make you agree to it."

" So that is why every bet we make involves you painting my nails?"

" Yes."

" I can't wear a bikini! It's not possible. It's not right."

" Look, when we were young, I was a tomboy. I shopped only in the men's section. But now, I'm discovering the gems of a female body. I'm learning to become a girl. That meant me throwing out all my old clothes and replacing them with skirts and other girly stuff. So this is all I can offer."

" But that doesn't make any sense! How did you just switch from being a tomboy to such a girly girl?"

" It's really complicated. You wouldn't understand."

" Whatever."

Jen started to remove her clothes. She removed the halter top which she had worn over the sports bra before leaving the house. Jake still looked at the bikini he had in his eyes with disgust.

" You can just wear the bottom if you want. It'll be just like your regular shorts."

Jake nodded in agreement. He too slowly started to strip. He was down to his boxers when Jen called him.

"Help me with the string will you?"

Jake looked at Jen who was wearing a black bikini similar to the one he had. She was wearing only the bikini bottom and was struggling with the top. He helped her tie it. When Jake pulled the string too tight, Jen's breasts moved closer which made her moan.

" Sorry. Didn't see that coming."

Jake then stripped naked and tried tying the bikini. Jen laughed out loud looking at him fail to do so. She enjoyed a few minutes of 'Jake trying to put on a bikini' before helping him.

" Let's finish this up so we can catch the sunset from the top of the hill."

They both got into the water and splashed around a bit. Jen got out of the water and tried to do a cannonball but failed. Jake laughed and got out of the pool. He gave Jen a look which said 'Watch and Learn'. His cannonball was so good, the water splashed the tree a good seven meters away from the pool.

" Wow Jake! For your skinny body, you sure can do a good cannonball."

" Anything related to pool is something I'm great at."

"Wanna do another bet?"

" Urgh! I know you are going to make me wear the bikini top. But I don't really care now. I'm in."

" I was actually thinking of making you walk till the top of the hill drenched in water. But you gave me a better idea."

Jake face palmed himself. Jen outlined the sport. The first person to dive into the water, swim to the other end, get out and touch the nearest tree and return back to the starting spot will be winner.

" You are so wrong when you think you can beat me! Swimming is my game. If I win, you remove these nail polish as soon as we reach home."

"Agreed!"

Both of them took their positions. On the count of three, they dived into the water. Jake was obviously the first one to get out of water as he was the better swimmer. Jen was two seconds behind Jake, but made up some time in the run. Jake was not a fast runner.

After touching the tree, Jake sprinted as fast as he could. Jen also ran very fast. Jake dived long to cover more ground but Jen didn't dive. She ran along the edge of the pool and reached the starting point before Jake.

" Hey! What the hell?"

" I never mentioned that you should dive back into the water while coming back."

" That's not fai....."

"Shush! You lost again. Do as you agreed."

Jake let Jen tie the top on his flat chest. He was disappointed in himself. He had never lost to Jen twice in the same day.

" You know what Jake? Those would look a lot better if you had something to fill them with."

" That's never gonna happen."

They both spent some time in the pool. When Jen noticed the sky turning orange, she told Jake that it's time to go. They got out of the water and dried themselves with the towels Jen had brought. Jen tied her hair up in a pony after drying it. She noticed Jake struggling to manage his shoulder length hair.

" Do you want me to tie them up for you? I have an extra band."

Jake nodded and Jen tied his hair up just like hers.

" Do you know to do anything that doesn't make me look like a girl?"

" No sweetheart."

Jake was about to pull the string of his bikini when Jen stopped him. She handed him a shawl and asked him to wrap it around. Jake wrapped it around but was still feeling cold. He saw that Jen wrapped it around in a different style, he did the same.

They both walked up the hill. For any distant viewer, it would look like two girls but only on getting close enough they could see that one of them is a guy.

They both sat together in silence and watched the sun set over the horizon. It was beautiful, their bodies huddled up to each other for warmth. Jen's head was resting on Jake's shoulder for a long time.

They returned home before it got too dark. They changed into their regular clothes and had dinner.

" So Jake, how was the experience of swimming in a bikini?"

" To be honest, I liked it very much. I had so much more freedom and could move my legs faster."

" I'm glad you liked it."

" You know what? My hair doesn't get in the way of things when I tie it up in a high pony."

" Really? I thought you loved your hair the way it is."

" I do love my hair but that doesn't mean it doesn't cause any troubles. My mom asked me to cut it a lot of times but I didn't want to."

" I know how much you love your hair Jake. If you want I can teach you to tie it up in different styles so that it won't trouble you."

" That sounds like our plan for tomorrow."

" Yes."

" I think I'm slowly starting to understand why you switched from being a tomboy to a girly girl."

" Yes! Being a girl is so much better."

Jen then thought of an idea which lit her face up with happiness. She was so happy that Jake was finally getting along with the girly Jennifer.

" You know what would be fun?", Jen said.

" An all night movie marathon?"

" Girls Night!"

up
250 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cards

Sounds like Jake is getting with the program, I do wonder if he spent enough time in the top to pick up tanlines.?

I would guess

tan lines and much more by the time the adults get home.

Not yet

Jake didn't get any tan lines YET

Slow on the uptake

Jamie Lee's picture

Jake is a slow learner, and can't see how everything they've done has been rigged by Jen. Before the week is out he'll likely to be wearing makeup, if Jen has her way.

Others have feelings too.