TG Techie: Chapter 20: [XXX] Heavy Petting

Printer-friendly version

Heavy Petting

( . ) ( . )

“Hey mom, I’m home!” I called as I opened the front door, knowing she wasn't there.

Autumn let go of my hand to take off her backpack. She had held it all the way from Exposition station, cigarette in her other hand. She had only released it to catch a Magicarp (we both got that one).

I closed the front door, and then didn’t know what to do with her. Then she stepped forward, and I gave ground until I was backed up against the door. She leaned in close and I leaned forward to kiss her. It was soft, at first. The whole house felt like the smell of rose water, pink and silky in my brain. The light was softer and I could smell her cigarette on my shirt (the shirt she was wearing), and I didn’t mind.

The kiss got harder, more urgent, as we both started breathing faster. She ran her hands up my forearms to wrap her hands on my waist. Holding me still as we tilted out heads, and traded tongues. French kissing is like a kiss you can feel with two brains. I ran my fingers up her arms, and realized I could focus on kissing her and touching her at the same time.

And I wanted to touch her all over.

I got to her upper arms and moved on just my fingertips, as I trailed them up the sides of her breasts. They were firm, almost like muscle, under her bra. Filled up and aroused. Touching me made me feel tingles in my thighs, and up my back. I’m touching a girls breasts! Through her shirt, but points for progress.

She broke off the kiss to lean her head back at my touch, and her own fingers ran up the flat of my stomach, just under my breasts. Bra on was almost as good as bra off because every part of my skin was on fire. I started going with the flow, and bent forward further to kiss her under her ear, and then laid little pecks down the line of her neck. My finger tips caressed their way over the top of her bra, and then up over her shoulders.

She stepped back and even halting the kiss was wonderful, because I knew it was an invitation to go further. I was so giddy I giggled, and she giggled, and I kissed her fast, took her arm, and pulled her up the stairs.

The door to my room was closed and this time I pinned her against it, and kissed her again. She wrapped her arms around the back of my neck, and I realized we were almost the same height. I dug in her shirt, and touched her bare tummy, trailing my fingernails across it, and then wrapping my arms around her back. She swayed her hips back and forth, and something about that drove me crazy. I leaned in and she lifted her foot and placed it back against the door, knee reaching beneath my skirt and up into my crotch. If I had balls that would really hurt. As it was it was delicious, even as I felt my wet panties press into my lips. I dropped my weight so I could feel her leg press into that special spot, and everything turned pink for a moment.

Then Autumn put her leg down and I stumbled, and while I was catching my balance she turned the knob and pulled me into my bedroom. I swung about and swung back in to kiss her as she backed me into my bed. It was just the right height to catch me behind the knees and she kept kissing me as I toppled onto the bed.

Autumn put her hands under her tank top (that I was wearing) and disengaged so she could run her palms all the way up my chest and palm each breast. I knew what she wanted and sat up so that she could pull my top off. Then she pulled my shirt (that she was wearing) off, with that sexy crossed arm pull. Both of us in our bras, we went back to kissing as she crawled on top of me.

I’d never understood the phrase, “legs intertwined,” until her knee was in between my legs, and I had a calf wrapped around hers. My skirt had rustled up to my hips, and I felt cool air on my thighs, and then her leg pressing into my mound. She let me gasp, and took to opportunity to get her hand under my underwire, and squeeze my breast. My first thought was that it was pretty uncomfortable, and when she squeezed again I realized it was fine for the moment as long as she kept it up.

I reached a hand up to pull her bra strap off her shoulder. She took her hand away from my breast to shrug her arm out of the strap, and then ran that hand up my back, as my fingers brushed the bare flesh of her left breast. I rolled a little bit, wondering what she was up to, and kissed the arm that was holding her up on the bed. It wasn’t sexy, but it was the best I could do at the moment. The best she could do was unsnap my bra again, and that was sexier than it had been before. I felt my breasts fall down onto my ribs, and then she had pulled my bra off and flung it away somewhere.

Some animal instinct had taken over. I didn’t know how to be sexy before but I knew now, as I sat up, took her breast, and licked the bare nipple. Autumn made a low sound in her throat, and then started tearing her own bra off, to be flung (by me) over my shoulder. When she leaned down to kiss me again, I grabbed her shoulders and rolled the two of us over.

On top now. This is where a guy should be, right? But I didn’t feel like a guy just then. I didn’t know what I felt like, I was just feeling things. Her lips on mine, her sent in my nose, her hair pooled around my arms as I cradled her head, elbows above her shoulders. I was straddling her, my skirt barely on now, feeling the fly of her jeans through my panties and reveling in it. Dropping back and leaning over so that I could rub myself on her.

She reached her arms up and pushed my shoulders lower, and I knew what she wanted. I scooted my knees down on the bed and curled my back, to take spend some quality time between her breasts and my mouth. Again, I didn’t know that I would know how to do this. But I had a pair of breasts, I’d spent some time getting to know them. I focused on her right (I’m left handed, it seemed natural) blowing cool air over it for a moment, before running my tongue around the areola the same way she’d done with her fingertips in the Loft. I gave it a flick, the way she couldn’t have done with her fingers, and then brought the tip of the nipple into my mouth.

Autumn arched her back, and wove her fingers through my hair, as I went soft, then hard, and soft again. I could feel all of her in my mouth, like I was taking in her whole breast, even though it was just a nipple that I had behind my lips. She was making little sighing noises as I went, and I found my left hand running over her face. Like I was trying to comfort her. Keep her safe from all of the pleasure. Somehow she got my thumb into her mouth, and it tickled down to my belly, in a way it shouldn’t have.

I stopped for a second for breath, seeing that her nipple was twice the size now, erect and engorged, and switched to her left. No teasing this time, just sucking until she was gasping for breath, and reaching up to clutch my own breasts. She did something with the nipples that was just right and my back leaned itself back so that I could feel more. Reaching up to hold her hands on my breasts and try to get her to do it harder.

She lifted her head then, and Autumn was the first girl to put my tit in her mouth, holding my hands back. It felt like the nape of my neck was being drawn through my core and straight into her mouth. Deep inside her. My hips bucked without me meaning to buck them, and that just brought me back to the way her body felt under my pussy.

Autumn put her hands on my stomach and struggled to sit up, and I backed off the bed. It gave me the perfect opportunity to start taking her pants off. That was harder than I thought. I had to work out how to unbuckle a pair of jeans from a foreign angle, head fogged with lust. Once I had them undone and the zipper down, she took pity on my fumbling and brought her legs into the air to peel them off.

Do I… I could… Is this when? Take off her panties for her? That was… was this moving too fast? My decision was made for me when she scooted to the edge of the bed, sucked on my nipple for a moment, and then pulled my skirt off. She sat back on the bed and looked immensely proud of herself, and I had to kiss the smile off her face.

( . ) ( . )

I don’t really know how it happened but I was sitting with my back to her again, cradled, and feeling her naked nipples on my back. My legs were splayed over the bed like I had broken my back, as her fingers inched down my abs and her left hand pinched and pulled my nipple.

I could smell the sex in the room, the naked arousal. Sweat and skin, and a smell that your nose says, “you shouldn’t like this, it’s wrong.” And you say, “Shut up nose, I love it.”

“Don’t squirm, luvvey, you’ll make it harder for me to do what you want me to do.”

I sighed and turned anyway, and kissed the crook of her arm, as her fingers trailed down to my mound. Lower. Lower and faster. Get there now. But she didn’t. She crept as she whispered little croons into my ear. “Does luvvey want my fingers lower? Does she want them on her little clit? Should I rub them there? Should I make her feel good?”

“Stop talking and start doing,” I whispered/cried.

“Okay, luvvey, here you go.” And someone else touched my pussy. “Oh, luvvey is dripping, she wants it so bad. Tell me where I should go.”

I can’t do it, I’m too embarrased.

She rubbed precisely the wrong place, and it felt great, but not great. “Up or down, luvvey.”

I can’t do it, I’m too embarrased. She’s touching my pussy, and I can’t tell her how I would touch it.

She went further down, past where I needed her to be, and touched the tender place. The bit that hurt. I squirmed but didn’t say anything, and her fingers moved away. “I don’t think my luvvey like that. She should say when I get her right.”

I can’t do it, I’m too embarrassed. Her fingers should know what to do, and I should be happy with it. But they didn’t and I’m wasn’t.

“Should I go up here then,” and she brought her fingers to my belly button. I giggled and found the liquid to take her wrist and put her hand back. “Oh, luvvey doesn’t want to say then?”

I shook my head into her elbow.

“Guide my hand luvvey.”

I brought her fingers closer, until they were perfect, and held them there. I took my hand away and then let out a long, low moan as she went in slow circles. She had a finger on either side of the good place, and it was pulling my little lips around as she rearranged my brain. There was someone moaning in the room, real sex noises like you hear in porn. It’s only when I turned my head and heard the sound change that I realized it was coming from me. I thought the only did that in porn too. I never made a sound when I was a guy. But I wanted Autumn to know how good she was making me feel. I wanted her to do it more, and I thought the sounds will help somehow. At least that’s what was going through my brain. The truth is that I couldn’t stop it, even if I tried.

She went a little faster, and I started crying and moaning at the same time. And then faster and I started making “Ah” noises that rose until they became shrieks. I kicked my legs, wanting the lift them, and wrap them around something at the same time. I felt my toes curl up, and had to grab something, anything, if only it would bring me over. Finally I felt the orgasm rush through my body, from my clit to the top of my head, and down into my toes. Then turn around like a wave and roll through me again. My wrists curled, and the arches of my feet spasmed, and I tried to keep it going, while Autumn rubbed the last of it out of me.

I spent a few moments panting, wondering if I would ever feel like that ever again. Then she brought her fingers to my lips, and I licked them off. The taste of my pussy on my tongue made me realize that I could feel like that again, but that it would be a thousand times better to make Autumn feel the same way.

I took her hand and kissed the inside of her wrist. Tried to figure out the best way to turn over without hurting her, and hurt her leg with my elbow as I roll over and kiss her. The taste of my pussy was on my tongue, and in case that wasn’t sexy enough, she broke off to reach between my legs and bring some more to her lips.

I took the time to suck on her nipple again, took a risk, and gave it a tiny nibble, pleased to hear her cry in shock and pleasure. Then with her teat in my mouth I reached down for her cunny. I didn’t draw it out, figured we’d had enough of that, just brushed between her folds and heard her pant harder.

“Up just a bi—riiiiiight there, luvvey.”

Pulling on her nipple and teasing it with my tongue, I put a finger on either side of… wait, wasn’t that her clitoris?

Autumn stiffened, “Too low luvvey.” She made eye contact as I found the place just above her clit, “Make me feel goood again.”

I varried my pace, fast and slow, until she put her cheek on the top of my head, and clutched me close. That must be the right speed. I’ll keep it there.

Tit in mouth and hand on clit, she got to climax faster than I had, rolling her hips into my palm, and twitching her legs. He held my head so tight that it hurt, and cried “Don’t stop!” She was thrashing about before she calmed down, taking my fingers and licking her juices off.

( . ) ( . )

We cuddled for fifteen minutes after, until I got cold laying so still on the bed. Autumn yawned and stretched and reached for me when I sat up. I’d never cuddled with anyone who wasn’t my mom. That was when I was little. Autumn had decided to be the big spoon, and wraped her arm around my, curling her hand in mine and tucking it between my naked breasts.

But it was time to either get under the covers or put on clothes. Because they were equally difficult and my mom wouldn’t react great to finding us in bed together, I decided on clothes.

This meant finding my panties, which I couldn’t do; then getting a new pair. And then having to hunt for Autumn’s panties because she didn’t have the same option. Then finding my bra which she tossed into the dresser. Easier to spot than hers, which I had tossed behind the mirror.

I didn’t want to wear her tank top, that smelled like cigarettes, or my shirt that now smelled like cigarettes, and fished a pair of pants and a new top out of my closet.

We were at the table, enjoying late and post-coital coffee when my mom came through the door and kicked off her shoes. “Hello Aisling, hello Autumn.” She came and gave me a hug, “What are you up too?”

“They’re renovating Autumn’s kitchen, and she came over to hang out.”

“No tech today?”

“No. Tomorrow.”

Mom looked the two of us over and then went into the kitchen, “Well I suppose I should get to know Aisling’s girlfriend. Would you like to stay for dinner Autumn?”

Autumn shot me a look, saw my terrified eyes and said, “Oh, Aisling’s not my girlfriend—”

“You’re very nice to cover for her dear. But my daughter’s lipstick is on your neck.” She dug her keys out of her purse, “Ethiopian okay?”

up
148 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Lucky Aislimg!

She's got a cool girlfriend and a cool mum!