A Game Of Cards Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

A Game Of Cards

Chapter 4

" Girls Night!"

" What? No! I've already been enough of a girl today. I'm not doing anything girly anymore."

Jake had a stern look on his face. Jen pleaded Jake with a cute face but his mind was made up. Jen resorted to her last option.

She walked towards Jake in a sexy way, swaying her booty left and right. She removed her crop top and threw it on Jake's face. When Jake removed it, Jen's face was just inches away from his. Jake's breath got shorter and his little dick started growing. Jen moved up her face, so her boobs were touching Jake's face.

She pushed Jake's face into her boobs. Jake was in heaven. She then leaned forward so that her face was near his ear. She whispered.

" Why don't you let me turn you into a girl for a day and let you discover the joy of being a girl?"

Jake nodded slowly, pushing her boobs up and down. As soon as Jake agreed, Jen jumped away from him in excitement.

" Yes! I swear you won't regret it."

" Only for twenty four hours okay?"

" Yes. Starting from 11 tonight to 11 tomorrow night."

" So that means there's still half an hour left. What do you wanna do till then?"

" Well...."

Jen bit her lip as she walked back to Jake. She sat on him and buried his face in her breasts again.

" Why don't we continue where we left off?"

Jake reached behind her and undid her bra. She threw it away and let Jake get a better look of her prized possessions. Jake slowly nudged them with his nose first. Jen was excited and her nipples hardened.

Jake was now lying on top of Jen, licking her boobs in full swing. Jen was enjoying every moment, even moaning now and then. Jake slowly moved his hand down her stomach towards her thighs.

Jen slapped his hand and got up. She looked at the time.

" That's enough for now. Only five minutes are left. We gotta get ready."

Jake agreed but was sad. They both went up to Jen's room. Up there, Jen stripped naked and Jake did the same. She looked at Jake's manhood and gasped.

" It's so cute! Like a button!"

" Shut up!", Jake was not happy.

Jen opened her closet. Jake was in awe of the closet. Everything was neatly arranged and sorted. Every apparel was available in two different colours. It was maintained very well.

" So what do you want? Something sexy or something regular?"

" Something regular sounds nice."

" That was a rhetorical question. Of course we are wearing something sexy."

Jen winked as she pulled out two babydolls from her closet. It was sheer lace with built in cups and matching panties. One was red while the other was white. He assumed the red one was for him.

Jen handed Jake the red one. She took the white lace panties in her hand and started putting them on. Jake took the red panties in his hand and looked at them. Jen stopped him before he could wear them. She went to her closet and quickly pulled out something from one of the drawers.

She hid it in his hand and ran over to Jake. She sat on her knees in front of him. Jake looked at her silently as he could do nothing. His body was in her control.

" Now we want the panties to look pretty on you don't we? All these junk won't let it happen."

Jen held up Jake's dick as she pushed his testicles inside.

" Now that we have tucked you in, there is one final touch left."

She revealed what she was hiding in her hand. It was silk ribbon of pink color. She tied a perfect bow around his little sausage. Jake was so small that his dick was not visible because of the bow.

" Now those panties will look pretty on you."

Jake put on the panties and noticed that there is no bulge at all. It was flat just like a girl. The material felt really good against his skin and he had goosebumps all over his body.

" Don't they feel so good against your skin? Just wait until you wear the baby doll."

Jake and Jen both slipped into the babydoll. Jen was right, Jake loved the way the lace felt against his body. He loved the way the hem brushed against his thighs when he moved, he loved the way the straps felt and he loved the way he looked.

" Oh my god Jake! You look so pretty! Only a few more things to do."

Jen went to her closet and searched for something. Jake just stood there admiring himself in the mirror. After a few minutes of ravaging, Jen found her treasure. Breastforms! She put them into the babydoll cups and arranged them.

" These are just temporary. I'll glue the better ones after shower tomorrow."

They both looked at themselves in the mirror. Two teenage girls wearing sexy lace babydolls stared back at them.

" Now let's go down."

Jake and Jen carried pillows, inflatable mattresses and blankets downstairs. They arranged everything in front of the TV. Jake went to get snacks while Jen selected the movies.

They both sat down next to each other and the movie started.

" The Notebook? I thought we were doing a horror movie marathon."

" Girls don't do horror movies. They do emotional and romantic movies. That's what makes them get all excited and come on to each other."

Jake just sat silently. He was sitting with his legs closed, like a true girl. Jen went to the cellaret and brought a bottle of wine and two glasses.

" What's this for?"

" Don't tell my mom that we drank this."

Jen poured two glasses of wine and gave one to Jake. They drank as the movie continued. At the end of the movie, the bottle was empty and the glasses were lying around. Jake and Jen were on top of each other making out. Their lips locked as their tongues did the magic inside the mouth. They were paying no attention to the movie.

Jake and Jen made out for a good ten minutes before they decided to stop. They just lied next to each other, catching their breath.

" You need to have a Girl's name. I can't call you Jake when you look so hot and sexy."

" Okay. Give me a name."

" Well, I've always wanted a friend named Kate."

" Kate it is then!"

Jen got up and sat on top of Kate(Jake). She had devious smile playing on her lips. Kate noticed this and bit her lip. Kate pushed Jen down next to her. Kate went on top of Jen and started kissing her wildly. This continued for a while but both of them soon fell asleep.

The next morning, they woke up with Jen on top of Kate and Kate's hands lying on Jen's ass. Jen smiled on the sight of Kate and gave her a quick kiss before standing up.

" Let's brush our teeth and have a cup of coffee. Then we can go shower."

Kate agreed and they went to brush their teeth. Jen made coffee and both of them went up to the balcony. They sat down looking at the estate and sipped their coffee.

The cold wind blowing made them shiver as their babydolls offered little protection against cold. After finishing their coffee, they both went to Jen's room.

Both of them stripped naked with Jen putting on a show for Kate. Jen removed the ribbon since she didn't want that to get wet. They stepped into the shower.

A hot and steaming shower followed. Their naked bodies brushed against each other as they rubbed each other bodies. They got out of the shower but not before a quick make out session inside. They dried themselves and put on dressing robes.

Jen made Kate sit in front of the dressing table. There were tons of cosmetics arranged on the table. Kate knew that a big make up session was going to follow.

" Let's get Kate ready, shall we?"

up
187 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cards are in their favor...

I'm pretty sure Jake/Kate enjoys and in fact wants what Jen is doing with him. They are sisters as Jake knowingly goes along and enjoys things. Jen gives choices that lead to Kate looking much better than she would on her own.

Hugs, Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Wonder if Kate will not only

Wonder if Kate will not only come out to play with Jen; but possibly remain after the game is over? S/he may discover his/her true gender calling from this day together.

Happy to know that you are

Happy to know that you are enjoying and hope you like the coming chapters as well

next chapters?

when will the next chapters come?

Wrong head

Jamie Lee's picture

Jake is so out of his league with Jen. She has him wrapped around her finger and is using his own excitement to have him do what she wants.

What happens when his Aunt returns and finds Kate instead of Jake?

Others have feelings too.

A Game of Cards ch4

Sexyamytg's picture

I hope Kate will like being made up!

This was nice to find.

crash's picture

I'm glad I found this. Hope you write more someday.

Your friend
Crash