Rebirth Chp. 6

Printer-friendly version

“Wow, this place is amazing.” Lexi couldn’t believe the size of the building they had stopped at. It was the Council’s main meeting place and was well protected.

When they approached the place from the back road they had been on. They had to travel up a long and private road that was big enough to have two Rv’s drive side by side on. Then they had pulled into a private garage that had everything they needed to work on the Rv. George had told them that this area used to be a military base that got sold off. They had walked from the garage up a long drive that had guards at a reinforce gate and had to show id and do biometrics readings. Sophia had told her to just ride in her bra like she did last time.

As they got closer to the mansion style house on the top of a hill, Lexi noticed a bunch of cars and other vehicles parked nearby over in a side parking lot. Two black Hummers were parked at the front of the mansion and some people were getting out of it. There had to be at least twelve people total getting out of the two of them.

“Who are they?” Lexi points her small hand towards the mansion and black Hummer.

“Trouble, Lexi. That is the Vreeland family. It looks like Ava and her other mate are pregnant. It also looks like Victoria has had her baby. I wonder what it is.” Alex was trying to get a better look, but they were too far away still, and the baby was covered up.

“Who are they?” Lexi looks over towards Alex as she listens and bounce lightly in Sophia’s bra. She was standing in between Sophia’s cleavage area.

“One of the most powerful Were, fae and witch families around. They are one family that the fae have a rule that you don’t attack any of them, unless you are ready to die. A rumor has it they are directly related to Titania herself and that Ava is the granddaughter of the Native American lynx god. “Alex didn’t believe the rumor, but knew you didn’t mess with the family.

“Isn’t that your clan leader Sophia coming outdoors with a white hair girl by his side?” George liked Cain. He was a nice man and ruled his pard wisely.

“Yep, that’s his adopted niece. She’s the adopted daughter of Lady April and she normally travels with him when he comes here for the council meetings and such. She’s a mute and has to use sign language or if you have telepathy, you can talk with her with that. She has the ability to read lips as well.” Sophia met her one day when she was requested to come to the manor house to take her current position. She knew Lady April was very protective of her and always kept a guard around her at all times. She couldn’t blame Lady April for doing that, considering what happened to her daughter and the HSL.

“I wonder why all the big wigs are here today?” Alex had spotted the two leaders from the Cairo pack walking with Ava and her family. He watched as the Pard leader Neil Jones stops and talks with Sophia’s pride leader. He could hear some of the conversion between the two of them.

“We’ll find out when we get inside.” George was wondering the same thing.

“So, does that mean I have to stay here and not be allowed to fly any?” Lexi was looking at both guys.

“I think that might be wise, Lexi.” Sophia was thinking Lexi should remain with her till they knew what was going on.

“I have to agree with Sophia, Lexi. It might be best if you stayed right where you are, till we find out what is going on.” George looks at Lexi and could see the tips of her wings and her head sticking out of Sophia’s blouse. She was bopping up and down as Sophia walked.

All of them could hear conversions going on between the different people as they approached closer to the main entrance. Sophia stops and looks down at her chest. She had felt a tingling sensation on her breast then felt them become larger, heavier, and tenderer. She feels Lexi mouth against her skin and a sucking sensation.

“That little she devil, she’s suckling from me.” Sophia shivers from the sensation she was feeling. It was pleasurable, but it caught her off guard.

Both Alex and George stop when they hear that announcement. They look towards Sophia’s right breast and notice a little lump there. They couldn’t believe it. Was Lexi a closeted lesbian or something?

“She’s is doing what every guy would like to do to you, Sophia?” Alex had a mischievous look on his face.

“I’ll talk with her later about what she is doing.” Sophia figures she’ll need to speak to Lexi about what she just did.

‘Oh, I can’t wait to hear this conversion.” Alex just laughs as they continue on to the council building.

George just shakes his head as the three of them walk inside the council building. He couldn’t wait to hear what Lexi’s explanation was going to be. They stop to check in with Barbara at the reception desk. Barbara was an ordinary human that has been working for the council for a long time. She knew all the council members and their guest and which wing they had been assigned to. Barbara had assigned them to the West wing, second floor guest quarters.

When they all walked into the guest quarters, they were amazed that they had been assigned one of the small apartments here at the council building.

“I guess were staying awhile.” Alex walks over to the bar to fix himself something to drink.

“It seems that way. Fix me a scotch, Alex.” George walks over towards the bar where Alex was still standing.

“Lexi, can you please come out here now?” Sophia was looking down at her chest.

Sophia felt Lexi stir as she climbs out of Sophia’s bra and hovers up in front of her. She looked sleepy.

“Why did you cause my breast to start to lactate, young lady?” Sophia was looking directly at Lexi with a straight face.

“I didn’t know it would happen, Sophia. I was feeling thirsty and my hand started tingling and the next thing I knew, it caused you to grow larger and lactate. So, I figured since you were getting ready to squirt me right in the face. I might as well help myself since I was thirsty. I don’t know how to undo what has been done to you.” Lexi figures she could try something, but Sophia would have to approve.

“So, you’re saying that Sophia is stuck lactating?” Alex looked at Lexi as she hovered in front of Sophia.

“Yes sir. I don’t know how to undo it. I don’t even know how I didn’t it at all.” Lexi looks at Sophia with a sorry look on her face.

“Well, you could always get a job as a wet nurse Sophia.” Alex had a teasing look on his face.

Sophia just glares over towards him and then back at Lexi “Lexi, there’s something I need to tell you. I’m a lesbian.”

“So, it doesn’t bother me. Some of the people I worked with were gay as well.” Lexi didn’t care what gender Sophia preferred. It wasn’t like she could have any herself at her small size.

“So which way do you swing Lexi?” Alex was looking at Lexi as she hovered.

“Don’t know Alex. I’ve never had sex before. I’ve masturbated and such, but I was saving myself for the right person.” Lexi flies over and lands on Sophia’s shoulder.

“So, when do we have to meet with the council?” Sophia looks towards George as she feels Lexi land on her shoulder.

“Tomorrow evening. Tonight, we have a social to go to. The council wants us to mingle with everyone tonight. That includes you too, Lexi. Sophia, is there anything we can do to help your situation?” George was concern about his team mate.

“I’ll be fine. I’ll just have to place some absorbing pads in my bra or have our little fire fly here drink it to relieve the pressure.” Sophia looks towards Lexi as she stood on her shoulder.

“I bet she’ll love that part, since she has already drunk some.” Alex takes a sip of his drink.

“Better me then you.” Lexi sticks her tongue out at him.

“Better watch it kiddo, I might come over there and take your tongue from you.” An evil smile appears on Alex’s face.

“You have to catch me first, wolf boy. You forget, I can fly out of your reach.” Lexi couldn’t help it, she was having fun.
“Lexi, behave.” George looks at Lexi with a serious look on his face.

“Yes sir.” Lexi plops down on Sophia’s shoulder.

“Sophia, can you magic our stuff up here from the Rv, please?” George figures they might as well start getting settle in.

“Sure George.” Sophia closes her eyes and image their Rv. She then focuses on their bags which had their clothes in them and then teleports them to everyone’s respected room. Sophia also teleports Lexi’s shoe box as well.

Lexi’s starts feeling weak when Sophia uses her magic. She feels goose pimples form on her skin. She shivers and rubs her arms as she felt the pull of her energy as Sophia cast her spell. Lexi watches as the bags and her own shoe box appeared. She felt light headed and falls backwards on Sophia’s shoulder afterwards feeling extremely tired.

Sophia felt something strange about her magical energies when the bags and Lexi’s shoe box appeared. She then felt Lexi fall backwards on her shoulder. Sophia carefully picks Lexi up off her shoulder and looks at her.

“Lexi, are you alright?” Sophia looks carefully at Lexi as she just lays there in her palm.

“Tired, I feel so tired.” Lexi barely had enough energy left to sit up on Sophia’s palm. She holds on to a finger and pulls herself up on shaky legs and looks at Sophia.

“You look exhausted kiddo.” Sophia could see how exhausted Lexi was. Her wings were droopy and Lexi herself was a little pale. She looked like how she normally does when she uses her magic a lot.

“We better put you to bed, young lady.” Sophia walks over towards Lexi’s shoe box and lay here down on the makeshift mattress Alex made for her. She covers Lexi up and closes the shoe box, after turning her fans on.

Sophia carries Lexi into her bedroom and set the box down carefully on the nightstand next to the bed she was going to sleeping on. Sophia comes back out and looks at George and Alex. She could see that they were as confused as she was.

“What happen to her, Sophia? One minute she was up here teasing me, and the next Lexi falls backwards on your shoulder.

“I don’t know exactly, but if I had to guess, I think I drew on her magical energies because of how close she was to me and it drained her. I think Lexi lives on magical energy like a real pixie does.” Sophia figures Lexi needs to sleep and regain her magical energies. She felt a little guilty about draining her of hers. She also notices her breast weren’t lactating any more as well. They were still the size Lexi made them, but they weren’t leaking right now.

George looks at Sophia “how long would you guess she’s going to be knocked out for?”

“Considering how much energy I drained from her, all night long and probably most of tomorrow as well.” Sophia figures Lexi will out of it for a long time.

“That should keep her out of trouble, George.” Alex looks at George.

“I know, but the council wants to meet her informally tonight. “He would hate to wake her up just to meet the council.

“They’re going to have to wait, George. I doubt any one could wake her up right now. She’s totally out of it. She didn’t even move when I laid her down in her shoe box.” Sophia saw how tired Lexi was.

“We can explain to them what happen and hope they won’t worry too much about her.” George didn’t see any other way.

“Trust me George. She isn’t going anywhere tonight at all. I barely felt any energy emitting from her. She’s out for the count and then some.” Sophia didn’t feel any energy coursing through Lexi when she laid her down or when she held her.

up
249 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Jump start

Wouldn't be possible to feed Lexi some magic??

alissa