What You Can't See, Can Hurt You Chapter 17

Printer-friendly version

Sasha dives into the deep end of the pool and swim the whole entire length underwater. She pops up behind Gracie from underwater and tickle her.

“Gotcha, kiddo.” Sasha tickles her youngest daughter as she stands next to her.

Gracie just giggles as her mother tickles her. She was floating around on a large inner tube in the swallow end of the pool. She wasn’t a very good swimmer and only went into the deep end if one of her mothers were with her in the pool.

“I give, I give.” Gracie was about to pee her swimsuit.

Her grandmother had done a good job healing her. The damage done by the council member when he raped her was extensive. He tore her up inside and caused her to have extensive surgery to fix the damage. Her grandmother called a friend of hers that specialized in women’s reproductive problems to fix the damage.

Sasha stops tickling her. She enjoyed watching her little girl giggle. It had taken Gracie time to trust people and to feel comfortable around them and to wear the swimsuit she had on. It was a two piece that was normal for any ten-year-old to wear. She holds Gracie’s inner tube and places a kiss on her cheek.

“Gotcha, mom!” Rose had sneaked up on Sasha from behind underwater and jumped up onto her back.

“Oomph!” Sasha feels Rose’s arms and legs go around her body.

Sasha let’s go of Gracie’s inner tube to hold Rose’s legs as she held on to her. Her, Susan, and Rose were wearing thong bikinis that were like each other’s. The one Rose was wearing matched her eyes. Hers was fiery red and the one Susan had on was pure white.

All of them had gone and had a bikini waxing done. She was used to it by now. She had to wear some skimpy outfits on stage when she performed her illusions and magic tricks. So, she had to have it done ever so often. Susan had it done every so often as well, but this was Rose’s first time.

They had taken Rose to the same person they used. She was a nice person and knew how to relax a newbie. They had held her hand as the person trimmed and waxed her for the first time. It had taken a little convincing to get Rose to wear her first thong swimsuit.

Since, they were in the backyard and around the pool. Rose didn’t mind wearing it. However, she vowed not to wear one on the beach or in public. She said she would only wear it in their backyard around their pool.

Rose holds onto her mother’s back and lock her legs around her waist. She knew her mother could escape her hold, but she was enjoying the time her mother was here with her and Gracie. It wasn’t often that all them were together as a family. She knew her mother did important work, but she wanted to spend more time with the woman that saved her, and she called mom.

They play for awhile in the pool. After a few hours of goofing off, Sasha gets out to cook lunch on the grill. Susan was helping her as their girls laid on their lounges tanning.

While the two of them are standing close to the grill “you know, the girls are happy that you are home spending time with them.” Susan knew how much the girls miss having Sasha around.

“I know, and I’ll try to be around more. I spoke to Cassandra and found out that she and Jerry got married at the Justice of the Peace office.
So, I sent them a wedding gift from the two of us.” Sasha liked Cassandra. She was a unique person.

“Isn’t she the one that can see the future?” Susan looks towards her wife.

“Yep, and I already know how our girls are going to turn out. Let’s just say, we’re going to have a lot of grandchildren.” Sasha was happy to have grandchildren.

“What else did Cassandra tell you and why did you call and ask her about our girls?” Susan was curious why her wife called and asked about their girls.

“One of Rose’s schoolmates wants to learn my tricks and do what I do. That’s why I called her to find out if maybe one of our girls want to follow in my footsteps. She said they didn’t. she did say one of our grandchildren will, but not our girls.” Sasha applies some more barbeque to the chicken she was grilling.

“So, your thinking about taking on an apprentice?”

“Yep, I also found out that the person who is interested in learning my tricks. They like to wear girl clothes but doesn’t want to be a girl.”

“That’s not to bad. So, are you going to approach this person and ask them to join you?” Susan starts removing the food off the grill.

“I’m seriously thinking about it. I think it might be a good idea to continue what my mother taught me. I would hate to see the act disappear.” Sasha really didn’t want the act to be forgotten.

“Are you going to have your apprentice follow you in your other line of work?” Susan wouldn’t mind. That way Sasha would have someone watching her back.

“I’m not sure. She said I’ll have to make my apprentice work harder if I do or send them overseas to a person who has the initial of G.” Sasha still didn’t know who this person was.

“Well, why don’t you do this. Take this person on as an apprentice and see how they take to your training and how serious they are. If they are serious and pass the magician guild test, then start training them to work with you.” Susan knew how hard the magician test was.

Sasha had been required to test several applicants and they never pass her test. In this case, Sasha wouldn’t be allowed to test her apprentice. Another well-known stage magician or her mother would have to do it. Even though her mother didn’t perform any more, she was still a member of the magician's guild and was high up in their ranks.

“If you decide to go down this path. You will need to inform your mother. She has final say over who you teach her unique tricks too.” Susan knew Sasha’s mother liked to keep the tricks she designed in the family. Sasha had some of her own that she designed and perfected.

“I will. Now, let’s feed our two young children before they decide to eat us.” Sasha closes the grill, while Susan walks over towards the patio table and set the food down on it.

“Alright girls, its lunch time.” Susan looks towards both girls.

Gracie and Rose get up and walk over to the patio table. Gracie sits next to Sasha and Rose sits next to Susan. Everyone starts making their hamburgers and chicken sandwiches the way they like from the plate of condiments.

up
177 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos