The Adventure Begins Chapter 12 & 13

Printer-friendly version

Amy checks the new body suit her uncle had custom made for her. Her old one was beyond repair. The last fight she used it in, had destroyed it. The new one was covered by several thin layers of Graphene covering a kevlar weaved based. The suit moved when she moved and molded her figure, giving her support. The new Sai’s were titanium and steel base with a laser edge to them. Her uncle did warn her, that if she got shot by a bullet, she would feel it.

Cassandra, Vince, herself and the rest of her coven were going after the Russian mystic. Since Amy had a natural resistant to magic

Cassandra wanted her to come with them. Kadyn wanted to come and confront the mystic as well but, didn’t want to leave Angela unprotected. Even with the magic protection on the house. Angela would need protection. So, they called Sparrow’s name out loud.

Pembroke House:
Sparrow was brushing Hokee’s hair. They were getting ready to go out as a family. Sparrow and Daigh enjoyed spending time with their children. Sparrow especially loved spending time with her family. After spending time in hell with demons and critters that still gave her nightmares. Her family helped counter those bad memories.

She stiffens and stops brushing Hokee’s hair. She places the brush down on the bed next to her and stands up.

“Hokee, take my hand please.”

Hokee grabs her mother’s hand as a portal opens. On the other side Hokee could see a group of people standing around in the middle of a room she has never seen before. There was a strange looking cat standing with them.

Cassandra’s and Vince’s house:
No sooner do they call Sparrow’s name then a portal opens before them. She comes walking through with a young girl holding her hand. They could tell the young girl was her daughter because of her hair coloration and weird eye color.

“Sparrow, I’m sorry for bothering you and your family, but I need your assistance. Do you have anyone that you could send to protect my daughter, while I and her Gaudian go after a Russian mystic that has been threatening her?”

“I have the perfect person. Her name is Isa and she is my head enforcer’s second in command.” Sparrow magically summons Isa.

Isa and Betty’s place:
Isa was getting ready for her shift when she felt the summons from Sparrow. She races downstairs and out the front door. She mounts her motorcycle and races towards the mansion. Maria already had the front door opened. When Isa arrived and raced up to Sparrow’s bedroom.
When she enters the bedroom, she notices the portal that was open with Sparrow and Hokee standing on the other side.

Cassandra and Vince house:
“You summoned me, Alpha?” As Isa walks through.

“Yes, Isa. I need for you to stay here and protect Angela, while her guardian assists her parents.” Sparrow wonders if Isa had an experience with swords.

“No problem, Alpha.” Isa wonder who all these people were.

She could sense the magic protecting the house and see the magical aura’s surrounding the people in front of her. She couldn’t believe the furnace coming from the cat standing between her and the other group of people behind the cat with the teenage girl. That cat gave her the chills and made her nervous.

Kadyn knew she could trust Sparrow and the young girl. She could sense, that the young girl was like her mother. So, she could be trusted. However, the new arrival was a vampire hybrid. She has never come across anyone like her before and didn’t know if she could be trusted.

Hokee lets go of her mother’s hand and walk over to Kadyn. She kneels and starts petting her.

“You can trust her, Kadyn. She has a wife and a teenage daughter she cares for. She also took an oath that binds her to my father and mother that she would never disgrace.” Hokee had sense Kadyn’s hesitation about Isa.

Kadyn starts purring and could sense the truth in Hokee’s word’s and trusted this woman. She rubs against her and gives her a lick on the cheek. When the young girl touched her. She could sense that she was a special person, just like her Angela was.

Sparrow just smiles as she watches her daughter and Kadyn. She turns her attention back towards Isa.

“To help you with your protection detail, Isa. I’m giving you Willbreaker.” She makes a black ebony scimitar with gold lettering script appear.

It was in an old weather-beaten leather sheath. On the handguard was a silver skull with ruby eyes. The writing on the sword was in ancient Sanskrit.

Isa accepts the sword from Sparrow. She has never used a sword before, but she figures it shouldn’t be that hard. She has seen Sparrow’s scimitar and noticed it was a little smaller than hers. It also had two hand guards to protect the weilders hand.

As soon as the sword touches her hands. Isa could tell it was special. She could feel the magic housed inside the sword itself.

“Sparrow, why does the sword have a skull?” Isa looks towards Sparrow for an explanation.

“Because it uses to belong to a legendary pirate. It has been buried for the last thousand years.” Sparrow knew where the sword had been buried but, was waiting for the right owner to come along to give it too.

Isa has proven she was the right person to pass the sword onto. In time she’ll learn the magical properties of the sword. The two were the perfect match for one another.

Cassandra looks at Sparrow “thank you, Sparrow.”

“Your welcome, Cassandra. If you need anything else, feel free to summon me.” Sparrow turns to Isa.

“If you need anything, Isa. You know how to get in touch with me.”

“Yes, Alpha.” Isa just smiles as she watches Sparrow and Hokee walk back through the portal.

Isa turns around to face Cassandra. She notices a white hair teenage girl dressed in a black bodysuit with two sais strapped to her thighs. Her senses were telling her that this girl was the most dangerous person in this house currently.

The other teenage girl with long brown hair, that she was protecting. She senses she had special talents as well but, they were being blocked or controlled.

Angela was looking through Kadyn’s eyes at the woman that was staying behind to protect her. Kadyn said that she was mated to a Were-Tiger. She had picked up on the scent coming from her body. She also learned that this woman was a vampire hybrid.

“Excuse me, ma’am. How long have you been a member of Sparrow’s pack?” Angela was curious.

“For about two months, so far. I ran into my mate and joined the pack.”

“Will you be okay?” Cassandra was worried about her adopted daughter.

“I promise ma’am, I will not allow anything to happen to your daughter while you are gone. You have my word on it.” Isa won’t disgrace the pack or allow anything to happen to the girl.

Cassandra stands there for a few minutes just looking at Isa. She turns around and gives Angela a hug.

“You behave yourself and do what Isa tells you, sweetie.” She hugs Angela close to her.

“Be careful mom and dad.” Angela returns her mother’s hug.

She didn’t want to lose them.

“Trust me, Angela, your parents will return to you. I will protect them.” Kadyn rubs against Angela’s legs.

Angela lets go of her mother and scoop-up Kadyn. She hugs her “you be careful Kadyn. I don’t want to lose you either.”

“Don’t you know cats have nine lives?” Kadyn gives Angela a lick on the cheek.

Vince gives Angela a hug and a kiss on the cheek “be safe sweetie.”

"You too, dad." She returns his hug.

Angela and Isa watch as Vince and everyone leaves the house. Once the door shuts again. Isa feels a prickling sensation all over her body as the magic of the house becomes stronger.

“Now, that was weird.” Isa looks towards Angela.

“Mom and dad activated the additional magical energies of the house when they left. We’re sealed in now, till they come back or if something
breaks the protection of the house.” Angela walks over to the sofa and sits down.

“So, what do you like to do?” Isa didn’t know what a blind girl or any handicapped person liked to do.

“Could you just hold me till my family comes back please?” Angela looks towards Isa’s voice.

“I think I can do that.” Isa walks over and lays the sword down on the sofa as she sits down and gather Angela up in her arms and hold her.

~o~O~o~

Chapter Thirteen
Riker and Crew:
The Viscount was going to have a nice visit from Riker, Jacklyn, Crimson, and Jacob. Riker had been told to kill every member of the Viscount’s coven. No one that was made by the Viscount was to be allowed to live.

They knew the rules and didn’t do anything to stop the Viscount. So, his orders were to kill them all. The council and Mistress Rita has given the elimination order. Mistress Rita did say, and the council agreed with her. That any vampires that weren't sired by the Viscount surrender to them, that they could be brought to the council.

Viscount’s Coven:
Viscount Tebald goes down to the cells to check on his latest experiment. The young sixteen-year-old teenage girl they had captured and had been feeding on for the past few weeks. He walks up to her as she hung on the wall. She currently had several bags of blood flowing into her to replace what she has been losing. He walks over towards her and checks the special blood his minions had acquired from an HSL testing compound.

“I see your body is taking to the special blood, young one.” He lifts the girls head from under her chin.

Aura looks at the bastard that has been drinking her blood and keeping her as a prisoner. She had heard the rumors about there being real vampires but hadn’t believed them. She was lucky she hadn’t died yet like the others had. This bastard has been draining her of all her blood till she was at death’s door. Then feeding her blood his people had stolen from a blood bank. He had added two extra blood bags to the ones he had has already given her.

The corpses of the others he had performed this operation on were still hanging on the wall next to her. She felt his hand squeeze her chin hard as he made her look into his eyes. She looks into his eyes and spits at him.

“I hope you get a blood clot.” Aura wishes she could do more than just spit at him.

Tebald just grins at her “it won’t be long before you end up just like the others did.”

“It will be a blessing. I’ll be free from you.” Aura didn’t care if she lived or die.

Her life has been hell. Her father enjoyed molesting and abusing her. Her mother had walked out on her when she was just five years old. When she ran away and arrived in town. Some guys had tried to grab her and force her into prostitution. She managed to escape them but got caught by a few vampires that were nearby and drunk from her, till she passed out.

When she woke, she found herself hanging from a wall naked with bags of blood going into her. Several vampires would come down throughout the day and drink from her till she was almost dead. They would connect new blood bags to her, to replenish what they drunk from her.

Viscount Tebald has been drinking from her for the past few weeks, trying to put her under his control, but it wasn’t working. She kept managing to resist his control for some reason. She figures it had something to do with the unusual blood they have been giving her.

They hadn’t feed her any food or water since they stuck her down here in their dungeon. The blood they had been pumping into her had a purple color to it, but when it left her system it was red. The blood did make her body tickle. She didn’t know what it was doing to her, but she felt some changes to her body.

Tebald releases her chin and walks back out of the cells. As he heads up towards the main hall. He is met by Riker and his people. All the guard’s he had created were lying dead on the floor before them. Their heads had been removed from their bodies.

“Good Evening, Viscount.” Riker was standing no more than thirty feet from Viscount Tebaldi with his sword drawn and dripping blood.

They had sneaked in with help from Crimson’s new abilities. They had passed through a wall that Crimson had turned into a plastic self-sealing wall. Crimson had taken Riker’s niece advice and upgraded her body. It had taken her several tries, but she had managed to transfer her energies into a full grown female shape manikin body. Once she transferred her essences into the new body. Jacklyn helped her mold and shape it into a form that would allow her to blend in but, still look hot.

Once they were inside the mansion; taking the human bodyguards out was easy. The vampire bodyguards on the other hand, were a different matter. They put up more of the fight when they were attacked. Because Jacklyn and Riker had the blood of their niece flowing through them, their physical attributes were enhanced. They moved faster and reacted quicker than the vampire bodyguards. They were moving faster than normal vampires. Which meant, they were on something that increased their attributes.

When Riker, Crimson, Jacklyn, and Jacob got done with them. They burst into flames or exploded. The ones Crimson attacked, she turned their flesh into brittle plastic and exploded.

Now they had the Viscount standing before them. Riker was going to make him pay for first, trying to kill them. Second for breaking the rules and third, for working with their enemy.

The Viscount knew he was in trouble, but a sadist smile appears on his face as he faces off against Riker and his people. He looks at everyone behind Riker. He knew Jacklyn, Riker’s wife, and Jacob, but he didn’t know the other brown hair young lady with them. He hadn’t been informed about them adding another member to their group by the other Masters.

He could sense she wasn’t a vampire or even alive. She had a soul, but what was she? He’ll figure that out after he takes them out.

Before Riker or the others knew what hit them. They were laying on the floor fighting against an invisible force. The smile on the Viscount was feral.

“You dare pass judgment on me! You are a traitor to your kind.” Viscount increases the magical force he was using to hold Riker and his people down.

Crimson sends her power out towards the floor under the Viscount. She turned the area under his feet into a liquid state. While Riker and his team were recovering. She learned more about her magical abilities.

The Viscount didn’t know what was happening to the floor under him. It had turned into liquid and he was sinking into it. He loses his concentration as he sinks into the liquid. He tries to stop his sinking, but the more he struggled. The more he sunk into the floor. He could feel his feet hit air in the room below him.

Riker moves fast as he feels the power holding him down lift. He moves swiftly over to the Viscount and rips his head off his body before he sunk any further into the floor. He knew this was Crimson’s doing.

“Search the place and kill any vampire you come across.” Riker was holding the Viscount’s head as his body burst into flames.

Riker was preserving the head of the council. He walks over towards Crimson.

“Seal this in a block of plastic if you can.” He hands the head to her.

“No problem Riker.” Crimson finds a cloth and wrap the head in it as she uses her ability to turn it into a clear plastic cube.

The Dungeon:
Aura looks up as the lights in the dungeon are turned on. A woman dress as a dominatrix comes walking into the dungeon. She had never seen this woman before but, could tell she was a vampire.

“Came to drink my blood like the rest of the leeches here?”

Jacklyn had smelled rotting corpses and the light breathing of a person. All the other dungeons she had walked by had rotting corpses hanging from their walls. When she opened the door to the cell she had heard the light breathing coming from. She spotted a young teenage girl hanging by her arms with bags of blood going into her. What struck her as odd was the one purple bag hooked to her.

The girl was skin and bones. She had bite marks all over her body. Jacklyn walks over and lets the girl down after knocking her out. She leaves the purple fluid bag connected to her as she takes her up to meet with the others.

up
168 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Getting more and more

Samantha Heart's picture

Intrreged by this story. PLEASE don't stop now it's REALLY getting in depth here.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Ignorance=death

Jamie Lee's picture

It would seem those on the hunt hadn't counted on getting a few people rather upset because of who is being hunted. And now it is they who are in the crosshairs of those they angered.

When rules are made for a group those rules apply to everyone in that group, no one is exempt. Viscount thought himself above those rules, believed he was above everyone so the rules didn't apply to him. But his arrogance and ignorance cost him his life.

Why didn't Aura come under the Viscount's control? Does she possess a hidden power which protected her? And maybe the blood she was being given unlocked that power?

Others have feelings too.

Curiosity

A totally irrelevant to the story question. Mannequins don't have hair, they put cheesy cheap wigs on them. So does Crimson wear one of those wigs or did her abilities turn the wig into real hair? And starting with a cheesy wig might not be the best when/if turned into real hair.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin