Adventures of Kim Possible: The Amazon Women 21

Printer-friendly version

21 Male Capture and Amazon Secret Police

Pheobe saw the boy she walked up to him and ask” your name is Connor correct”. The teen boys replied “ yes that is my name Amazon”. Pheobe said “ you remember your best friend Craig, Connnor”. Connor said “ yes Amazon he was my best buddie”.

Pheobe giggled and said “ I'm your friend Craig now I am a Amazon girl”. Connor says “ what no not you we were best mates but now you have become one of them the invaders of our country”. Pheobe said “ our country now belongs to the Amazon empire you have a queen and a women prime minister now like me now get fucking use to it ”.

Connor said “ they are not my queen and my prime minister as far as I am concern my friend Craig is dead and you know are my enemy and invader of the United States of America”. Pheobe said “oh my gawd Connor guards take him to my hovercraft so sergeant Marcella and I can take him back to the palace in the royal capital of Amazon empire”.

The guards put him board the hovercraft and then Pheobe came on board and asks “these are you class mates here at the camp?”. Connor said “ yes you will suppose to attend next year as candidate for the camp”. Pheobe said “ oh my gawd I am better now a Amazon girl then male influenced boy any way we thought you like a show”.

Connor saw the amazon women get his class mates from the camp and inject them all with needles . Connor saw all them slowly change into girls and he looked at Pheobe and said “ you fucking Amazon Bitch”. Pheobe evilly laughed as Connor saw all his class mates become Amazon girls.

Pheobe hit Connor hard he fell down on the hovercraft and he was winded very badly he then got back and Pheobe said “ you ever call me a fucking bitch again you fucking arsehole I make sure what ever our queen got planned for you that you will regret ever calling me that again you fucking male”. Connor said “ yes mistress”.

The hovercraft left with Pheobe . Marcella and Connor on it to the royal capital of Amazon empire, Connor looked down and saw amazon women every where either in white dresses or Black Leather uniforms with black thigh high leather boots on like Pheobe and Marcella was wearing. Connor saw Middleton was the royal capital of Amazon empire”.

Connor , Pheobe and Marcella got off the hovercraft and headed into the Palace they saw now lieutenant colonel Veronica and Pheobe walked up and said “lieutenant colonel we have the prisoner her majesty has requested”. Veronica says “ good he will be sent to the special area with his brother Preston”.

Pheobe ask “ agent Bonnie and Crystal have returned?” Veronica said “ yes we have also started our invasion of Cyprus too”. Pheobe said “ comissoner Katelynn and commander Tara are still in Iowa claeaning up the camp there and Lady Gianna is returning to here soon she making sure the comissoner is doing her job”.

Veronica said “I need you to head to a school in Idaho we are trialing a experiment”.Pheobe said “on young boys and girls at the school”. Veronica said “yes and your the Major of the Amazon secret Police I need you to go with officers lieutenant Bonnie , sergeant Hope and Sergeant Marcella to see how it going”.

Pheobe said “yes lieutentant colonel ” They took Connor down to the special area and made him wear the white dress.Veronica walked back into the throne room and said “botth sons are in the special area your majesty”. Kim said “good and I have news on our invasion of Cyprus we now rule the country so we have our stepping stone into Eroupe”.

Veronica said “you want me to go for them sign the surrender papers your majesty “. Kim said “yes Veronica and take Misha with you she be my repersentive there and then appoint a adminstrator for the island then return”. Veronica says “male or female your Majesty”.

Kim said “I don't care if it a female good but if it is a male make him a Amazon woman”. Veronica left with Princess Misha . Shego said “your given Misha a lot of responsibility babe”.

Kim said “she need to learn all about it as my sister is second ruler”. Shego said “true ”. Jaycee walked in and said “your majesty we have heard from Drakken and Electronique”. Kin asks “what is that Dr Jaycee?”. Jaycee said “collars are ready”.

Kim said “ ask them to come here and show them to me”. Jaycee said “ yes your majesty”. Jaycee left and heaed to the science building and then she call Drakken and told her that her and Electronique have to come and see the queen. Drakken said “ sure my girlfriend and I will be there soon to see her Majesty”.

Shego headed down to the specail area. Shego saw Connor and Preston the guards said “ you want one of them your highness”. Shego said “ no we will need them very soon”. Shego was walking back when she saw Dr Betty Director and ask “ where are you going to Defence secretary”.

Dr Betty said “ I am going down to see the male know as Dr Drew your highness you want accompany me there”.Shego said “ ok I will accompany you to the slave interrogation and we have a some peer pressure for him”. Dr Betty ask “ what is it your highness?”.

Shego said “ we have both sons in the specail area thye were caught by lady Gianna and the Amazon secret police”. Dr Betty said “ he will give us all the information we want now we have the sons”. Shego said “ yes”.

Both women arrievd at the interogation room they saw him and Drew said “ about fucking time you women arrived”. Shego said “ shut the fuck up male”. Dr Betty said “ your a prisoner of the Amazon empire we can keep you here as long as we want with you are only stupid male”.

Drew asks “ what do you want from me?”. Betty said “ we want to know how many global justice board members I was not ever told before when I was director of the former Middleton Branch”. Drew said “ including me there would have been 12 of us “. Betty said “ does that include your son one”.

Drew said “ yes we were going to give Kim Possible one when she graduated from high school”. Shego giggled and said “ well she is missing in action but we have some thing of yours”. Then Kim walks in and Drew says “ no not you your a Amazon too”. Betty laughed and said “ Kim is our queen”. Drew said “ noooo”.

Kim looked at him said “why such a long face for now male”. Drew said “we wanted you to be a major board director of Global Justice”. Kim laughed at him with evil laugh and said “I am the queen of Amazon empire now my mother freed me before she died”. Drew said “we had high hopes for you Kim”.

Kim said “ the do gooder you knew as Kim Possible is gone I love being evil now I am the queen of the Amazon race my empire is expanding so quickly soon the male gender will subjectively under my rule finally women will ge rule the world and never put up male influence or soon men ever again”.

Drew said “ you evil fucking bitch the global justice will prevail over this conquest”. Kim laughed evilly and said “ there will be no global justice by the time my forces conquor every where and you have lost Hong Kong , Japan , Australia and here in the Amazon states of America”.

Drew said “ we have our eroupe , British , Russian , Asia in China and Africa in south Africa”. Kim laughed and said “ your Eroupe one has been dented by the fall of the Sweeden Branch”. Drew said “ my son have you got him here”. Kim said “ Betty put on the monitor please”. Betty said “ yes your Majesty”.

Bettty put the Monitor on , Kim said “ you can see it on the monitor it is showing the special priosn area in that area we hold our vaulble prisoners men or women but if you see in the Corner we caught these 2 last couple of days”. Drew looked closely into the monitor saw his 2 sons Connor and Preston”.

Drew said “ you have caught my 2 boys”. Kim said “ yes I want to know where every base and area of the global justice is or you will see what we can do your boys”. Drew said “ you wouldn't hurt the would you “. Kim said “ it up to you Director Drew if tell me what I want”.

Drew said “ give me a bit of time to think”. Kim said “ ok”. The three Amazon women walked out and Kim said “ ask Katrina to go down and get Connor take him to Gaia and tell Katrina make Connor a woman and when we go back the female version of Connor can be there for interrogation”.

Betty said “ yes your highness”. Betty left and to where Katrina was looking after the Special area. At the special are Connor and Preston meet up with Stoppable excluding mr Stoppable as he is now Amazon women working under her former son now Supreme Commander Veronica.

Preston asks “ how long have you been here now?”. Mrs Stoppable replies “ my daughter and I have been here for over 7 months now my husband was taken way by a amazon girl and my son been missing before the invasion he was with his best friend Kim Possible and why are you here”.

Preston says “ my brother Connor was at a camp in Iowa away from the Amazon invaders and I was working in Sweeden when I was Kidnap by 2 amazon girls who brought me I did work for Global Justice”. Myrttle said “ you work same place as Kim and Ron did”. Preston said “ yes your son and Kim were very good”.

Connor asks “ why are we kept here and this white dress and sandals?”. Myrttle said “ you are considered inportant prisoners to the Amazons they had Team go here they turn Hego in a woman made Mego is a slave in Go City now called Amazon city and wego twins are slaves here”.

Connor said “ that looks like Monkey fists global justice has been wanting them and the Amazon get with ease”. Monkey Fists says “ what do you expect Shego is a Amazon women and their queen is evil and very ruthless female”. Preston asks “ where is Drakken?”. Monkey fists says “ a woman”.

Connor said “ did you say Dr Drakken is a woman is there any one else we should know”. Monkey Fists says “ yes Dr. Betty Director is a Amazon and so is Electronique she is a Amazon and your father is here he was moved out before you and your brother were brought here by the Amazons”.

Connor said “ dad here that why we are here they are going to use us as a bargining tool I was brought in by my ex friend now a Amazon woman Craig”. Preston said “ fuck they change him into a Amazon woman”. Connor said “ yes”. Senor- Senior arrived and said “ you talking about men being change”.

Preston said “ yes we were talking about who has been changed”. Senor-Senior Said “ My son was changed into one of them by Kim Possible”. Connor asks “ they have Kim Possible under their control”. Senor-Senior said “ not only is Kim Possiible one of them she is evil and their leader”.

Connor said “ this changes the whole concept of the war against the Amazons if Kim is evil and their leader we should be very worried Kim was very good and gifted girl as a member of the Global Justice” Monkey Fist and Senor-Senior both said “we know she defeated us so many times”.

Preston said “ that why you were captured so easily Kim knew your weakness and if Kim is the Amazon Leader they must have altered her brain for her to be so evil now”. Senor-Senior said “ she is very evil and a Strong woman now and with Shego as her lover and has Team go powers”.

Monkey fist says “ with Kim Possibe this powerful who did this to her”. Senor-Senior said “ Electronique done this for her and return Kim gave her Go-City as her reward as mayor for the Amazons and the name it Amazon city”. Preston said “ we will have to find out what they really want with us”.

Connor said “ with dad here as their prisoner it must be something big”. The group continued talking not knowing they were watched from a monitor and surveillance cameras. Kim walked down with Dr. Betty , Kim walked in and Katrina said “ your Majesty they know the truth about you now”. Kim said “ Senor-Senior”.

Katrina said “ yes your majesty”. Kim said “ the global Justice dont't know and as soon they will gone Katrina go in there and bring out the male known as Connor”. Carla sad “ yes your majesty and the male Senor-Senior”. Kim said “ get him moved in the domestic regoin as a slave”. Katrina said “ yes your majesty”.

Katrina took down some guards and went to where the group was. Senor-Senior says “ junior nice to see you”. Katrina said “ shut up male guards prepare him for the collar and get him ready to work in the palace for her majesty”. Guard said “ commandant Katrina ”. The guards Grab Senor-Senior and took him away”.

Preston saiid “ that is not nice way to talk to your father”. Katrina said “ fuck off male I can speak any way I want I am a Amazon woman and Commandant of this prison area not that pathetic male son of his I love being a woman”. Monley fist asks “ what do you want any way Amazon?”. Katrina pointed to Connor and said “ him and I am mistress Katrina male”.

Connor asks “ why me?”. Katrina says “ you don't ask questions male you follow order from women now men reign in the Amazon states of America is over same in Amazon Japan . Amazon Canada, Amazon Mexico , Amazon Brazil , Amazon Australia and Amzon Cyprus”. Connor followed Carla with guards as his excorts.

Connor walked past and saw Senor-Senior getting a collar getting put on his neck, Connor asks “ why has he got a collar on him?”. Guards said “ all male will have the collar put on them to control their attitude towards us women”. Connor thought that what they might have in mind for him.

Connor walked past the area where Senor-senior was he walked towards aroom he was told to go in there. Connor went into the room he saw a table and a chair and a TV Monitor it was on showing him where he was before with his brother and the other prsioners in the special area.

Connor saw the others talking there was only Monkey Fists and his brother the Stoppables had moved away before Senor-Senior told Monkey Fists , His brother and Himself that Kim Possible was the leader of the Amazon women then Connor saw in another room was his Father .

About a hour later Kim and Shego walked in and said “ hello Connor”. Connor said “ Kim Possible I have not seen you since I was with dad in global justice Middleton office we talking about your last defeat of Drakken and Shego”. Kim said “ if you are trying to my girlfriend to get angry it wont work”.

Shego said “I would never hurt my girlfriend and my queen I am now Princess of the Amazon women and the lover to our Queen Kim”. Connor said “I was just stating facts what do you want from me?”. Kim said “nothing really I know you were at a former CIA camp training to be a CIA agent before you caught by Pheobe now my secret police camp”.

Connor said “Pheobe was my best friend until you made her a Amazon Girl director Cameron will be uspset that his son is now a girl of the enemy”. Shego said “ I think he will not care now since he is now the comissoner of my secret police and is still Iowa chnaging inportant CIA agents to women at my new secret police camp”.

Connor said “ you fucking bitches why make him a woman”. Shego said “ women are better than men male our techknowledgy is better then yours we have have defeated our enemies with ease and caught people like global justice has been after for years and onec global justice is gone we will be better under Amazon empire life”.

Connor said “ global justice will fight you to the end you evil bitches”. Kim said “ that I know I am now I hate the fact I was such a fucking do gooder now I am evil and ruler of the country I fought against my girlfriend and Drakken who now is a woman and in love with her girlfriend Electronique.

Eliza walked in with a needle and said “ mom said this one will be perfect for you your majesty”. Kim said “ thank you Eliza”. Connor said “ that girl looked like one of your brothers”. Kim Laughed and said “ both my brother were captured and now girls Jim is Elza here and Tim is Misha my sister and Princess”.

Connor said “ you evil bitch turning your brothers into girls”. Elisa hit him and said “ I am happy my queen made me a girl and so is my BFF Misha we love being girls my mom was a man she loves being a woman and the Amazons top scienctist wit the help of Dr Jaycee and Dr Drakken” .

Kim said “ enough of this Eliza give him the fucking needle and turn him into a girl so we can begin a interrogation of Director Drew”. Elisa said “ yes your highness I will do it now”. Eiza walked over to Connor and put the needle in his neck and walked away. Kim said “ I have been told it painful for you men”.

Connor felt the Nano techknowledgy began to work on him he felt his hips and Bum to begin to wider and plump. Then he saw his hands and Arms become more feminine on him and he felt dwon notice his penis shrinking and disapearing he notice it gettting replaced by Labia, Clit and Vagina.

Connor felt her hair falling down over her head and she saw through her white dress she had on her breast starting to gow she fell her face notice it was now very feminine. Connor fell to the ground and closed her eyes she re-open them and said “thank you your Majesty for freeing me from my former male shell”.

Kim asks “how do you feel now?” Connor said “I feel great now I am a Amazon girl I have been freed of male influence and I will help you in any way I can in getting rid of men around the world” Kim said “good and do have a female name instead of Connor?”. She said “yes I would like to be called Sianna your majesty”.

Kim said “good Sianna you will help us when we interrogate director Drew”. Sianna asks “your majesty now I am girl you think he will be easy to control?”. Kim said “I am un sure about him Sian”. Sian asks “what have you plan for the male known as Preston?” Shego repliest “he will same as you why ask Sianna”.

Sianna said “why don't we make him a slave and he work here at the Palace”. Shego said “I like that idea a lot Sianna”. Sainna says “thank you your highness” Kim said “you will join Pheobe after the your PTA and the interrogation of the prisoner”

Sianna said “I would love to be the one that puts Preston's collar on your majesty”.
Kim said “Ok you wanted to be like Katrina did”. Sianna said “yes your majesty I know Katrina is specail prison commandant”. Kim said “ok you can do it Sian and you now Secret Police officer Sianna now “. Sianna said “than you your Majesty”.

Sianna left and head for her PTA Kim and Shego headed to Director Drew interrogation room Sianna will follow them soon.Sianna finished her PTA she walked down to the Interrogation room Sian was dressed in her Black leather Amazon uniform and black leather thigh high boots. Sianna was looking forward to interoating the her ex father

Sianna loved beiing a Amazon girl now her PTA test was 87 which is very maybe she was design to be a female all the time and Sianna loved her femininity now. Sianna walked down to the interrogation roon where Kim and Shego are.

up
21 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Getting better & better.

Samantha Heart's picture

I hope to keep reading this & I think all the info they need will be extracted before long.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.