What You Can't See, Can Hurt You Chapter 18 (Final Chapter)

Printer-friendly version

Sasha strokes Gracie’s hair as she slept snuggled against her. Last night both girls had slept with her and Susan. Rose was snuggled up against Susan. Both their long hairs covered their bodies were intermingled together. Susan’s blonde hair and Rose’s platinum color hair.

Gracie didn’t move as Sasha stroke her hair. She holds Gracie against her body and just watches as her wife and Rose slept. They had spent all day by the pool yesterday and when night fell. They came inside and watched movies.

When it was the girl’s bedtime. They wanted to sleep with her and Susan. So, Sasha and Susan gave into them as they all slept together. Gracie had stayed snuggled by her all night. Sasha could feel her tremble and whimper several times during the night. She knew Gracie still had bad dreams from her ordeal. So, she holds her against her body. Once she does that, Gracie stops trembling and whimpering.

By 9:00 A.M. everyone started waking up. They go downstairs to the kitchen and as a family fix breakfast. Sasha teaches Rose and Gracie how to make omelets. She knew Susan could cook, but she didn’t like making omelets. That was Sasha’s specialty. Her father was the cook in their family. Her mother could cook, but her father could be a gourmet chef for a high end restaurant if he wanted too.

Once breakfast was done and cleaned up. They head back upstairs and change into their exercise clothes. They go for a morning jog. Sasha and Susan let the girls set the pace. They wave to their neighbors as they jog throughout the neighborhood. Sasha sets a short distance for Gracie. She wasn't a long distance runner like her older sister or like her and Susan. When they get back to the house, they take a family shower together.

When their showers are over, they get dress and go to the local shopping mall. This way, the girls could do some shopping. Gracie doesn’t let go of Sasha’s hand as they walk around the mall and visit a few stores. They visit a few clothing stores and the girls pick out several new outfits. Sasha finds a nice dress, matching shoes and purse that goes together nicely for herself.

She notices that Susan finds a nice figure-hugging dress as well. It went well with the dress she had picked out. She finds two more dresses in Rose and Gracie's size that went with hers and Susan's.

They go to their favorite restaurant for lunch. It was a nice upscale restaurant that has been around since they were in High School. Sasha remembers the first time she came to the restaurant. All her family had been with her and they were told to be on their best behavior. They walk in and wait for their hostess to seat them to a table. They are shown a table and given menus. Sasha already knew what she wanted and pretty much knew what Susan was going to get. Sasha helps Gracie decide what she wanted. Rose was going to be adventurist and order something she has never had.

They stay at the restaurant for almost an hour and a half. Afterwards, they leave and head over to see Sasha’s sister Janius. She could hear all the locks on the door and it opens. Janius looked better after the rape she experienced. Rose and Gracie give her hugs and just hold her.

Janius holds onto her nieces and felt loved by them. Her counselor has been working hard to help her overcome what happened to her. She felt her sister hug her and Susan as well. They stand like that for a while.

Janius had been feeling a little down till her sister and nieces showed up. After a while everyone let’s go to Janius and head into the living room. The girls sit next to their aunt and stay close to her. Sasha could tell someone else has been staying with her older sister.

“Who’s the mysterious guest?” Sasha looks towards her sister.

Janius blushes “a friend of mine. He heard what happened and has been staying with me. He’s a police officer.”

Sasha just smiles and was happy someone was staying with her sister. So, like any nosy sister would do.

“How long have the two of you been seeing each other?”

“For about a year now. We met in court while I defended a person he had arrested. He had done everything right, but the department he worked at. They screwed up, so the client won. After that, we started seeing each either for coffee or lunch. The night I was raped, he was in a gunfight. He was worried when I didn’t return his call. He found out from Janus what happened and has been staying with me since I left the hospital. He’s at work right now.” Janius puts her arms around Gracie and Rose and hugs them.

“Well, I am glad you found someone. So, is he going to be the one?” Sasha had spotted the engagement ring on her sister’s hand.

Janius blushes again. She had wanted to wait till the whole family was gather before she told anyone she had gotten engaged. William had proposed to her last night after dinner.

“Don’t tell mom or dad. You all are the first to know he proposed to me.” Janius looks at her sister and Susan.

She knew the girls wouldn’t spoil her announcement.

“I promise not to say anything to mom or dad.” Sasha looks towards Susan.

“Hey, I’m not going to spoil Janius announcement. That’s your job as her little sister.” A Cheshire grin appears on her face.

Janius looks over towards her sister.

“I said I promise. I won’t tell mom or dad.” Sasha knew better than to spoil her sister’s announcement.

They stay for awhile visiting. After about three hours of visiting, they head back home, and the girls help make dinner. While Susan and the girls were fixing dinner. Sasha goes into her home office and put together an invitation puzzle for Ethan Noel. If he can figure out the puzzle, he’ll get the message on the day and hour she wants to meet him. She’ll mail it tomorrow morning.

“Mom, dinner.” Gracie comes walking into her mother’s office.

“Coming sweetie.” Sasha turns around and follows her daughter out of the office.

up
182 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A very intresting story

Samantha Heart's picture

The puzzle invite sounds interesting. Addams & Greas had their manhood removed eh well they deserved it. I'm glad Jannis is feeling better after the visit from Sasha & her family.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.