Magical Girl Assassination Squad: Chapter 1

Printer-friendly version

Prologue

The scene was a confusing mess as fifteen girls in brightly colored costumes fought each other. Punching, kicking, and shooting energy beams. While none of the girls received much damage, the same could not be said for the surrounding area. After a moment of study, one could see that they were in groups of five.

As the girls fought, the buildings and ground around them bore the brunt of the damage. Walls and trees where shattered. Craters pitted the ground and flames raged through the area. In the background, two individuals dressed in dark clothes could be seen sneaking away.

The scene froze, and several animal-like creatures looked at each other. They were seated around a large table. For a moment they all were quiet. It didn’t last long.

“The situation if Tower City has become intolerable,” bellowed a fox. “Our forces there are spending more time fighting each other than the enemy!” The fox was sitting a large table with various creatures arranged around it.

“What about their guides,” a rabbit asked. “Aren’t they doing anything to stop this?”

“They aren’t listening to them,” the fox said. “I don’t know why?”

“They’re teens,” a doe said. “When was the last time teenagers actually listened to adults in charge?”

“You may have a point,” the fox said after a moment. “But they still shouldn’t be fighting each other.”

“That goes without saying a badger said. “But how? If they’re not going to listen to their guides, what can we do?”

All the animals quieted down at the question. None of them seemed to know how to answer it. They all looked around, hoping one of the others could give a response.

An elderly tortoise started to raise one foot.

“I know what I’d like to know,” a wolf said. “I’d like to know what the other guides are doing. We, the animal guides, are trying to come up with a solution. Are they?”

“They’re holding a meeting at this very moment,” an owl said. “If you didn’t know, a grand meeting will take place next week. There, both the animal guides, the water animal guides, the insect guides, and the spirit guides are supposed to present any possible solutions they have come up with.”

“But we haven’t come up with any,” a raccoon cried. This caused most of the others at the table to start arguing amongst themselves.

The tortoise finished raising his foot. Only the wolf saw him. “Quiet,” he shouted. All the animals turned to look at him. “The historian has something to say.”

The animals turned to face the tortoise who was just now putting his foot down. “There may be a solution,” he said in a surprisingly strong voice. “In the archives, there are records of a plan for just this situation. The plan has never been activated before, so I don’t know how well it will work. But, we need to do this. Or else, the planet will fall to the forces of darkness. We need to activate the Magical Girl Assassination Squad.”

Chapter 1

Sam stared at the girl in front of him. She stood 5’4” tall. Her heart shaped face was framed by short, thick black hair. Her large green eyes seemed to take up half her face. She had a small nose over full lips. Her figure was slim, but curvy with high C-cup breasts. A narrow waist widened into hips that let to shapely legs. Yes, she was a beauty. Except for the large bulge of a penis and testicles in her green panties. For Sam, her penis wasn’t a turn off. For the girl in front of him was his reflection.

Sam turned to the side and scowled at his reflection. On a girl, that curved and perky butt would have been sexy. But since it was his, he didn’t like it. He turned away from the mirror to look at the two girls in the room with him. “Do I have to wear this,” he asked.

“Yes, you do,” the brunette said. “Sam, you need better fitting underwear. You’ve outgrown your old stuff.” Her name was Rebecca Hangly. She stood 5’6” tall and had a slimmer figure than Sam. Her long, curly hair reached the small of her back. Like Sam, she was dressed only in her underwear. She turned to the other girl. “Don’t you agree, Jennifer?”

“Don’t you get me in this,” Jennifer said as she held up her hands. At 5’10” she was the tallest of the three. Her blonde hair framed her oval shaped face as it spilled down her back. She was also the only one dressed. She wore a scoop necked T-shirt and blue jeans that showed off her ample hips. “It’s bad enough you talked me into letting him try on his clothes in my room.”

“I doubt your mom will think you’re up to something,” Rebecca said. “I am right here with you.”

“I don’t want to have sex with Sam,” Jennifer said. “I don’t want to date boys who look better in my clothes than I do.”

Sam opened his mouth, then shut it. He had to agree with Jennifer. He didn’t like looking better in girls’ clothes than girls. “I can’t help it,” he grumbled. “It’s not like I want to.”

“Don’t worry about it, honey,” Rebecca said as she stepped closer to the feminine boy. “Good looking girls naturally compare their bodies to other pretty girls. You need to get used to the idea that they’ll be angry because you’re better looking. The fact that you’re a boy will make some of them even angrier.”

Sam turned his head away and sighed. The two girls looked at each other. They both were worried about Same. He had been showing signs of depression these last couple of week. Neither of the two needed to be told that was a bad thing. It didn’t help that the Rodger Dennings was constantly bullying him.

“Look,” Jennifer said. “You’re at least satisfied with your underwear, right?” She waited for Sam to nod. “Then you and your girlfriend get dressed and we go and do those errands you said your mother wanted you to do.”

“Yeah, we should do that,” Rebecca said. “I don’t want Mrs. Hathings to get mad at me.”

A puzzled look went across Sam’s face. “Why would Mom get mad at you,” he asked. “I’m the one she asked to do those.”

“True. But I’m your girlfriend. She’ll think I took you somewhere and distracted you with sex.”

“Mom’s always do,” Jennifer added as Sam sputtered. “No matter what we say or do, they think the worst of girls that take their innocent boys out on dates.”

Sam finally got his mouth working. “But she already knows we have sex,” he cried.

“All the more proof that she’s corrupting you,” Jennifer responded.

“Whose side are you on,” Rebecca asked Jennifer.

“The side that won’t get me in trouble,” Jennifer laughingly answered. “You two better get dressed. Remember, you don’t’ want Sam’s mom getting mad at you, Jennifer.”

With that reminder, Jennifer began to dress. “Hurry up and get dressed,” she told Sam. “Remember, you promised to wear your new clothes today.”

Sam’s shoulders slumped. “You had to remember that,” he said.

“They’re not that bad,” Jennifer said. “I’d wear them.”

“Yeah,” added Rebecca. “I think you’d look cute in them.”

“But you’re a girl,” Sam said to Jennifer. “And you’re my girlfriend. Besides, I’m a boy. And boys are not supposed to be cute.”

“Baby boys, toddlers, and little boys are cute,” Rebecca said. “Tell me they’re not.”

“I’ll give you that,” Sam said. “But I am not cute.”

“Right now, you’re sexy,” leered Rebecca. “Standing there in only your underwear.”

Suddenly reminded of his state of dress, Sam blushed hotly and quickly got dressed. Jennifer and Rebecca giggled as he did so. It didn’t take long for Sam to finish dressing. When he finished, he looked at his reflection. It didn’t look too bad. The light blue fitted t-shirt was tighter than he wanted. And he wasn’t too happy with the scoop necked collar and the amount of cleavage he was showing in it. The blue shorts, on the other hand, was perfect. They were loose enough not to show any bulges in his crotch, yet tight enough to stay up on his hips. He just wished he didn’t have a girl’s figure.

“How’s the fit,” Jennifer asked. “Do we need to make any adjustments?”

“No,” Sam answered. “The shorts fit perfectly. And you already know about the underwear.”

Jennifer nodded. “Good. Mom was worried that they wouldn’t fit or work the way you buy from someplace else?”

“I’m sure. If I asked someone else to do it, I’d have to explain why I wanted it. And I don’t want to go through that again.”

Both girls grimaced at that. They remembered all the trouble Sam went through when word of his condition got out. Every homophobe came after him, beating him up and threatening to kill him. They still don’t know who leaked it, but Rebecca had her suspicions. She just didn’t have any proof. Once she did have it, there would be hell to pay. Until then she could only dream.

“What are the errands you need to run,” Jennifer asked.

“Um, she wants me to check on Mrs. Coleman,” answered Sam. “She also wants me to pick up a few things at the grocery store. But I can do that on the way home as they’re for tomorrow’s dinner.”

“Is there something wrong with Mrs. Coleman,” asked Jennifer. “My mom could get her something.”

“She was just feeling bad yesterday,” answered Sam. “Mom just wants to make sure she’s alright.”

“If you’re sure,” Jennifer said. Sam nodded. “Alright. That shouldn’t take too long, and you said you can stop by the grocery store on the way home. So, what are we going to do for the rest of the day?”

“Well,” Rebecca began apologetically. “I need to be home by 4. Mom wants me to go with her when we go to Aunt Ruth’s.”

The three teens looked at each other. “So,” Jennifer said as she looked at a clock. “It’s a little after ten. We can check on Mrs. Coleman. Then we go to the Central Shopping Center and get something from the deli there and eta it in Flower Park. After that, we can window shop at Central. Sounds good?”

“Sounds good to me,” Rebecca nodded as Sam frowned. “I can leave you guys when I need to, if we do this.”

“What, exactly, are we going to be window shopping for,” asked Sam.

“Clothes for me and Rebecca,” Jennifer said. “And shoes too. Can’t forget the shoes.” She looked at Sam. “You can use some new ones as well.”

Sam shrugged. “I already have three pairs. That’s plenty.”

Rebecca and Jennifer stared at the boy in horror. Then they turned and looked at each other. “Definitely shoes,” Jennifer said.

“It’ll be the first stop,” agreed Rebecca. “Possibly the second and third stops as well.”

Sam had a sudden feeling that he had made a huge mistake. “Come on,” he said. “Let’s go check on Mrs. Coleman.”

“Let me finish getting dressed,” Rebecca said as Sam walked towards the door.

* *

Two hours later, the three were sitting at a picnic table in Flower Park. On the table was a wicker picnic basket. Surrounding that was a large bowl of fried chicken and a bowl of potato salad. Rebecca winced as Sam took a vicious bite out of a chicken leg. “You’re still upset, aren’t you,” she asked.

“What do you think,” Sam said around a mouthful of chicken. He swallowed. “She thought I was a girl! She’s known me since I was a baby!”

The girls shared a look. This was not what they needed. “Well, to be fair,” Jennifer started. “She didn’t have her glasses on. And she is 86 years old.”

“Don’t forget the fact that she hasn’t seen you since all this started,” put in Rebecca.

Sam growled. “Why are you defending her?”

“Because she apologized,” Rebecca said. “She was embarrassed when she realized what she did. She even gave us the chicken and potato salad we’re eating. She even gave us money to buy our drinks and anything else we may have wanted to go with the food.”

“She also gave you a couple dozen of her chocolate overload cookies,” pouted Jennifer. “You don’t know how lucky you are.” That comment was enough to break through Sam’s anger. He and Rebecca stared at Jennifer. “Have you two not eaten any of those?”

“I knew she bakes cookies on occasion,” Sam answered as Rebecca shook her head. “But I’ve only had her chocolate chip cookies.”

“You don’t know what you’re missing then,” Jennifer said. “Only her death-by-chocolate cookies are better.”

Rebecca was getting more curious. “What are they if they’re so good,” she asked.

“A chocolate cookie with milk, semi-sweet, and dark chocolate chips,” came the answer.

Rebecca blinked. “You are going to share those, right,” she asked Sam.

“Um,” Sam responded.

Jennifer gave Rebecca a smirk. “Don’t give her any,” she said. “If you give me some, I’ll jerk you off.” Both Sam’s and Rebecca’s heads snapped around to stare at the girl. She just sat there, smiling. She hoped Rebecca realized what she was doing.

After a moment, Rebecca pulled herself together. “I’ll give you a blowjob,” she told Sam. “After all, I am your girlfriend.” It was a good thing Sam had swallowed his chicken. Else he would have sprayed that mouthful at Jennifer. As it was, he chocked and coughed in surprise.

Unseen by Sam, Jennifer grinned at Rebecca. “Is that all,” she said. “I’d be willing to let him do my ass.”

Rebecca’s eyes widened in surprise. Nervously, she looked at Sam. He wasn’t there. She and Jennifer heard a strangled sound. The two girls looked down. Lying beneath the bench was Sam. Jennifer’s last comment was too much for the feminine boy. His face was beet red and he was struggling to breath. Neither of the two teenage girls could decide if that was from embarrassment or from chocking.

It was a long moment before Sam was able to get control of himself. He looked up and saw the two girls had went back to their food. “Some help you two are,” he said.

“We thought it best to let you recover on your own,” his girlfriend replied. “We did keep an eye on you.”

“Are you okay,” Jennifer asked.

“I’m fine,” Sam answered as he stood and brushed himself off. He stoically ignored the bouncing of his breasts. “But what were you two doing? Jennifer, you’re a lesbian. As much as I hate to admit it, I do look like a girl. But you know I’m not. So why were you offering to do all that? I know Rebecca wouldn’t mind doing that. She is my girlfriend, after all.”

“Just trying to cheer you up,” Jennifer said. “And I’m glad you realized that I wasn’t serious. I don’t know what I’d do if you thought I was being serious.”

“Probably hide from Rebecca,” Sam stated. “She’d have killed you.”

“Sam is my man,” agreed Rebecca. “I’ll keep him as long as he wants me.”

“It’s a good thing you have a dick then. Or, else I’d have to steal you from her.”

Rebecca leaned against Sam. “It’s not so bad, is it,” she asked. “Having boobs, I mean. Most boys are always trying to get their hands on a pair. And here you are with a pair you can touch any time you want.”

“It would be better if they weren’t attached to me,” muttered Sam.

“Be that is it may,” Rebecca said. She was determined not to let Sam sink into depression. ‘I love you. Not for your body, but for your mind. You’re smart and funny. You pay attention to me. You know my likes and dislikes. What’s not to love?”

“The fact that he has a better figure than the both of us,” put in Jennifer.

“Thanks Jennifer,” growled Rebecca.

“I agree with Jennifer,” Sam said. “I don’t like the fact that I have the better figure. I shouldn’t be able to fit into your clothes so well.”

“The point is,” Rebecca continued. “I love you for you. Not for your body. Not that it isn’t nice. It’s just not what holds my attention.” The three were quiet for a few minutes after that. Sam thought about what Rebecca had said. While Rebecca and Jennifer thought about Sam. They both hoped this would cheer him up. Or, at least, keep him from sinking back into depression.

“So,” Sam suddenly said causing the other two to jump slightly. “What do you think about Mrs. Coleman?”

“Sam! Can’t you just drop it,” Rebecca demanded. “She made a mistake. And she apologized for it.”

“Not that. About her being so tired yesterday.”

“What about it,” Jennifer asked. “Old people sometimes get really tired.”

“Yeah. But when was the last time Mrs. Coleman got that tired,” Sam challenged.

Jennifer opened her mouth. But she didn’t say a word. She closed it, then frowned. “Now that I think about it,” she said. “I can’t think of a time when she ever got tired.” She looked at Rebecca.

“Don’t look at me,” the brunette said. Both girls looked at Sam.

“Later that afternoon,” Sam said. “There was a magical girl fight.”

“Again,” groaned Jennifer. “Can’t those bitches not fight each other? Why do they keep fighting? Aren’t they supposed to keep us safe from shit.”

“Sometimes I think we’d be better off without them,” Rebecca said. “They do more damage that the things they fight. Who was fighting anyway? I didn’t hear anything in the news about it.”

“This one was actually doing her job,” Sam explained. “It’s just that Mrs. Coleman suddenly got better after the fight was over.” He looked at the two girls in expectation. He didn’t have to wait for long.

“Oh. I get it,” Jennifer said as her face brightened in understanding. “You think something happened to Mrs. Coleman. Something that involved whatever those magical girls are fighting, right?”

“Exactly,” Sam said. “When that thing was destroyed, whatever it did to her was undone.”

“What did it do to her,” Jennifer asked.

“Don’t know and I don’t care,” Rebecca said. “I just wish those girls would focus on those things. Instead of fighting each other.”

“Exactly righteeeeeee.” The girls looked on in shock as Sam leapt up from the bench frantically slapping at his leg. Sam rarely acted like this without a reason. “Something touched my leg!”

Rebecca leaned over to see what could have touched her boyfriend’s leg. She blinked as a pair of emerald eyes stared back at her. She smiled at the cat. “It’s a cat,” she said as she straitened up.

“A cat,” a surprised Sam asked. “That was a cat?”

“A calico,” Jennifer said from where she was leaning over. Rebecca leaned back over to look at the cat. After remembering where he was and looking around, Sam joined the two at looking at the cat.

“Where do you think it came from,” Sam asked as he held a hand out to the cat. The cat sniffed his fingers. Now that he knew what touched his leg, he was able to relax.

“She,” Jennifer said.

“What?”

“It’s a she,” Jennifer said.

“How do you know,” Rebecca asked.

“Because she’s facing away from me,” grinned Jennifer. “And I don’t see any balls under that tail.”

Sam blinked. For a moment, he could have sworn that the cat froze when Jennifer said that. And it had to be coincidence when she turned and looked at Jennifer over her shoulder. After all, cats do not understand English, right?

“She’s a cat,” Rebecca said. “They’re naturally sneaky.” She paused for a moment. “Do you think she’s hungry?”

Sam straitened and grabbed a chicken leg and a napkin. “Let’s find out,” he said as he placed the chicken on the napkin in front of the cat.

Jennifer and Rebecca stared at him. “What,” he said in response. “We don’t have any dishes for her. And I refuse to make her eat off the ground.” He watched as the cat first sniffed at the meat, then dug in. The three sat back up.

“So, what were you saying before the cat interrupted,” Jennifer asked with a smile.

“I was talking about the magical girls,” Sam said.

“What about them,” Rebecca asked. “Besides the fact that we need to avoid them.”

“They need to stop fighting each other and start doing their jobs,” Sam said earnestly. Unseen below, the cat’s ears perked up.

“Who’s going to do that,” asked Rebecca. “The cops can’t stop them. Even the national guard can’t keep up with them.”

“Somebody needs to,” Sam insisted. “The city can’t survive like this.”

“Don’t you think we agree,” Jennifer asked. “It may not be bad now, but they’re getting worse. Hardly a week goes by without one group or another fighting now.”

As if her words were a signal, there was a huge boom over the park. The trio looked up in surprise. Overhead, two brightly dressed girls were flying through the air. Exchanging exploding bolts of energy.

“Magical girl fight,” screamed Rebecca. “Run!”

up
231 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Perked ears

Jamie Lee's picture

Gads, Sam must have had every jerk in the state trying to kick his butt because of a condition he has no control of. To bad those jerks didn't think to look in the mirror and see how different they are to each other.

What is the thing the magic girls fought which affected Mrs. Coleman? And why did it affect her in the first place?

Suddenly a calico cat appears under the picnic table, uh huh, right. It came there for a reason, or its ears wouldn't have perked up when the three were talking about someone stopping the magic girl fights. And had the three known anything abouts they would have known that calico cats are female.

So who sent the cat and are the three just what they're looking for?

Others have feelings too.

Calico cats

mountaindrake's picture

Not all are female 1 in 100 are male and of those 1 in 1000 are not sterile. I know were to find a Norwegian Forest cat calico male viable estimated value around $10,000,000. Have a good day and enjoy life.

Have a good day and enjoy life.

'Blink'

Um, the only thing I know about calico cats was that I had one growing up. She was a nice cat. Well, to me she was. She couldn't stand anybody else getting near her.

Calico cats

I have always heard that they are all female except for a very few rare males; who are inevitably sterile.

After much thorough research where I sifted through tomes of... Who am I kidding? I googled it and read part of the wikipedia article.

It turns out that the color genes are on the X chromosome, but only partially on the Y chromosome.

Anyhow, the male calicoes are XXY males. Yes, cats can have Klinefelter's, too.

Breeders don't breed the rare fertile male calicoes because they generally aren't that healthy, and they wouldn't pass the calico genes on to their male progeny, anyhow.

Sam's story

will be revealed. I don't know how I want to reveal it yet.