A Woman-less Beauty Pageant: It was the zipper’s fault 4

Printer-friendly version

Previously
Ronnie arose from the couch and walked over to the kitchen table. His car keys were there and so were the lipstick and the wadded note that Angel (Drew) had given him yesterday at the pageant tryout…the note with Angel’s (Drew’s) phone number and address. Ronnie stared at it for a minute or two and then reached down and picked up the note.

Chapter 4 – Do you want to dance?

Before Ronnie unfolded the note that Angel (Drew) had given him yesterday he picked up the gift lipstick. ‘Honey Blush’. Opening the tube he gave it a sniff which made him smile. “What a pretty fragrance” he thought. Extending the lipstick he put a small slash of it on his wrist. Indeed, the color was good for him. He then walked to the hallway mirror and carefully applied the ‘Honey Blush’ to his lips. He pressed his lips together to spread the coverage better. It looked and felt very nice. “I must remember to thank him.” He would use the wine as an appreciation indicator too. Ronnie used his hands to arrange his hair and blew a kiss to the girly face in the mirror.

Opening the note he re-read it: “I’m pretty sure I’ll be having a wardrobe malfunction pretty soon and I’m sure I’ll need some help and you offered. Call me.” It followed with his phone number and address. There was a PS that Ronnie had overlooked yesterday. “My name is Andrew and some people call me Drew. Please don’t. I hate that nickname. My friends call me Andy. My closer friends call me Angel. I hope you like the Honey Blush”. Ronnie reflexively smiled while his pulse went up a notch or two also.

Ronnie took the note and stuck it on the refrigerator with a Hello Kitty magnet for easy retrieval. The question became ‘should I call him?’ Taking a quick glance at the wall clock he was glad it was only 9 AM. They day was young! There was plenty of time for adventure. And there was the pageant he needed to prepare for. He was having second thought about participating: a $25 entry fee for a $200 gift card for the winner. It hardly seemed worth the effort. All that just so he could get ‘girly’ for a day.

Ronnie decided he’d give it some thought while he showered and got ready for the day. As he was turning on the shower he was glad he had a new set of peach colored tap pants with a matching camisole.

When he was almost done with his shower Ronnie grabbed his razor and quickly re-shaved his legs and armpits. He was an expert and was soon done. He was almost done when he decided to give his crotch a shave too. It had been several weeks. The act of pube shaving made him grin and feel pleasantly naughty. “You never know” he reasoned.

Stepping from the shower Ronnie quickly dried his body with a large towel but pat dried his legs. He then applied some moisturizer for good measure to his legs and a lesser amount to his pubic area. It always felt so nice.

Although his hair was only shoulder length Ronnie dried it and shaped it into a basic pixie style. A spritz of hairspray helped to hold the look. He applied his Honey Blush lipstick again, put on his kimono and mules and headed toward his phone. He felt a need to make the call. As he sat to make the call his mouth felt dry and his pulse was more rapid than usual. He opened a bottle of water, took a swig and sat down and made the call.

It took four rings before someone answered. At ring three Ronnie almost hung up out of nervousness. “Hello?” said the male voice on the other end of the call. “Is Angel there please, this is Ronnie”. There was a brief silence before the response. “Yes, this is Angel.” There was a relaxing tone in Angel’s voice and it made Ronnie’s relax a bit. “Oh my God, what do I say now?” Ronnie thought. “Yes, it’s Ronnie”.

The voice on the other end chuckled softly and said “We’ve already established that. How are YOU?” Ronnie composed himself and said “You were right, Honey Blush IS my color. Thank you again. Er… what are you doing today? You said you may need some help. You know, with the pageant”. Again his words all ran together. Ronnie hoped his voice sounded normal.

“I was just thinking about the pageant and could use some help with a few things. Not sure what to wear. You know… the usual stuff. Would you like to come over? I can make us a nice snack if we get hungry. It would be fun.” Angel said. With no hesitation Ronnie said “Yes, I’m free today. When’s a good time to arrive?”

“Five minutes ago would have been nice but since it’s only 10:30 now but how does 1 PM sound to you?” Angel said. “That sounds perfect. It’ll give me time to get my things together and stop for some pantyhose” Ronnie responded.

Angel paused a bit and said “When you go for your pantyhose make sure they are least 15 to 20 denier. We’re not into burlap covered legs in this house” he joked. “Be sure to get sheer Sun Tan or Skin Tone with nude toes. They will match your skin tone. If you’re feeling a bit trampy you might pick up a black set too. Control tops will help to keep your front flat. I noticed you were developing a bit of crotch bulge while I was adjusting your bra the other day. And not to be too pushy, bring your earrings”.

“What are you talking about? Earrings!?” retorted Ronnie. “I saw the tiny holes when I was hooking your bra. And they’ve been well used. I was standing right behind you, remember?” Angel said.

“Oh…. THOSE earrings” said Ronnie. “Well, I have to go now. I’ll see you in a couple hours”. Angel ended the call by saying “I’m looking forward to seeing you again. Bye for now”. Ronnie put the phone down and wondered what he was getting himself into. After another sip of water Ronnie got up and went to prepare for whatever was going to happen. It should be pageant related, right?

His shoulder bag still had his pageant gear from yesterday. He just needed to augment what he already had. He tossed in an extra bra, another tap pant and a “real” pair of panties. Just in case.

Ronnie put on his low profile A cup bra and then pulled on his new camisole. He then slithered into the matching tap pants. Both were a light peach color. There were no hose to put on since he was going to buy some later. He pulled on his good semi-skinny jeans which hid his panties and a white t-shirt that hid his peach camisole which helped hide his bra. This was his usual mode of operation.

Ronnie selected a nice dress shirt, buttoned it up and he was ready to go. He stepped up to the bathroom vanity mirror for a last look. Opening his jewelry box he took out a pair of dainty gold ball ear studs and expertly inserted them into his lobes. Ronnie noticed and retrieved his favorite anklet from the jewelry box. He rolled down his left sock and attached the feminine gold chain around his ankle. “Nice touch” he thought. It was another concession to his fem side.

Just before leaving the bathroom Ronnie applied a coat of his new Honey Rose “chap stick”. He did his lip smacking routine and then paused to think. Did he have everything? No he thought. He opened a drawer that had a variety of cosmetics, nail polish, etc. He ratted around for something special. He saw his special item in the rear of the drawer. He reached in and pulled out a different tube of lipstick.

Popping the cap off the lipstick Ronnie expertly twisted it out and gave it a whiff. Very nice color he thought. It was a dark red maroon lipstick. He closed his eyes for a moment and images of elementary school Josh popped into his mind. And so did the image of a lipstick kiss mark left on the tip of a special body part of his. Indeed, it was beautiful thing.

Ronnie retracted the red lipstick, put the cap back on and put the gold tube in his pocket. You can never be too prepared he reasoned. Before leaving his apartment Ronnie grabbed the three bottles of wine and put them in a pretty canvas carry bag designed for four bottles. “Angel has to like at least one of these wines” he figured.

The drive to Angel’s took about an hour primarily because Ronnie HAD to stop for his pantyhose. That took awhile. Macy’s always takes time. He bought three pair including a black pair. On impulse Ronnie also picked up a cute underwire demi-bra that was on sale. It came with a couple of removable “enhancer” pads. What the heck. Why not? Since he was already at the department store he also picked up two bra extenders. They can come in handy.

During the remainder of the drive Ronnie was thinking. “Angel is at least 3 or 4 years older than me. He looks as if he’s about 24 to 28 years old. I wonder where he learned his feminine ways? How does a man know so much about women’s things? And WHY is he interested in me?” Ronnie shrugged and continued driving.

Ronnie’s cell phone quickly led him directly to his destination. Angel’s place was a single story older home set back from the curb about 25 feet further back than his neighbors. Combined with the well established boxwood hedge that surrounded the house it created a comfortable zone of privacy. It was an older neighborhood and all the homes were well maintained.

Ronnie turned into the driveway and pulled forward to an apparent parking area close to a front porch. He turned off the engine and sat awhile to calm his nervousness. His nerve level was higher than normal. He dried his sweaty palms on his pants. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. Before opening the car door Ronnie freshened up his lipstick that Angel had given him.

Ronnie grabbed his pageant shoulder bag, the three bottles of wine and the Macy’s shopping bag with his recent purchases. With bag over his shoulder he walked toward the front door, locking his car via his key fob out of habit.

The porch was a covered one with two lounge chairs, a porch swing, and two side tables. Each table had a scented candle. It looked comfortable and inviting. Shifting his bra bag to his other hand he rang the doorbell and took a half step backwards. Ronnie was feeling a bit tense.

In less than 30 seconds the door opened and there stood Angel. He was wearing a short red satin waist long (and obviously feminine) dressing robe. It had a lot of humming birds on it. Ronnie noticed that Angel was wearing pantyhose. They clearly showed below the hem of the robe. Up top it looked as if Angel was wearing a boring man’s t-shirt. The total image looked good to Ronnie.

“Nice to see you again! You made good time. Please come in. It looks as if you brought some things” Angel said. They did the obligatory Hollywood hug and back rub. Angel playfully plucked Ronnie bra band. “Oh, I notice that you’re wearing a bra under your shirt. Nice touch.” Angel exclaimed. “Yes, whenever I get the chance. That’s what I do” replied Ronnie.

As he stepped into the living room Ronnie smiled nervously and looked around. The place was tastefully decorated. The dark hardwood floors brought back elementary school memories. “It’s nice to see you again too. Thanks for the invite. I brought the wine I spoke about and a few other items. I also brought the 20 denier pantyhose” Ronnie announced. “Perfect!” Angel replied.

“Have a seat. Let me have the wine and I will pop one open before we begin” Angel said. “I’ll pour us a glass and be right back. I’ll place your bags in my spare bedroom. Make yourself comfortable. The sofa is very comfortable. And your ear studs are a nice touch. They make you look prettier. I have a spare set of gold hoops that would look even better. We should give them a try.” Angel went to the kitchen.

Ronnie looked around the place and decided that the sofa was the optimum place to sit. It faced a large bay window that had a good view of the front yard. The window had lovely thick room darkening draperies. The single drape draw string was a gold braid that had cute tassels. Ronnie sat down at the far right of the sofa ensuring he had easy access to the coffee table and an end table for his wine.

Angel returned in a short time with a tray with two glasses and the bottle of Chardonnay. There also was a selection of cheeses, crackers and salami on a tray. Angel had opened the bottle in the kitchen and he filled their glasses in short order. Angel sat down next to Ronnie and handed him a glass of wine. “Here’s to the pageant” Angel said. They clinked their glasses, took a sip, and relaxed back into the sofa. Ronnie took another sip and placed the glass on the nearby coffee table. His wine glass clearly had a lipstick mark on it. Angel followed Ronnie’s gaze, saw the lipstick smudge and smiled.

“It appears you liked the Honey Blond, eh? I told you it’d look good on you. It even looks good on the wine glass” Angel joked. “Wait until you see how the sheer nylons make your legs look”. Ronnie blushed and laughed lightly at the humor of it. “Sorry” Ronnie apologized and replied “Your legs look very nice in those nylons. I noticed they are nude toe style. They look… eh… sort of sexy. What shade are they?” Ronnie picked up his glass and took another sip of wine in a nervous reflex.

Moments of silence passed as they both stared out the front window. It was a relaxing view.

Angel moved a bit closer to Ronnie and said “Make yourself at home. I was just getting dressed when you arrived. I need a few minutes to finish and will be back soon. There are some magazines on the table and a large coffee table book on The History of Cross-dressing. The TV remote is on the lamp table next to you if you want. I’ll be back soon. I have an extra room if you care to change now.” Angel turned and went to his room.

Sitting alone Ronnie took another deep breath, exhaled and took another sip of his wine. He thought he felt the start of a buzz. Ignoring the Vanity Fair and Glamour magazines he picked up the large coffee table book and began flipping through the pages. It was filled with many interesting photos of pretty men in pretty clothes in various stages of being clothed. Ronnie wasn’t focusing on the pictures… he was just flipping pages and trying to relax.

It didn’t seem long before Angel returned. He was wearing a form fitting LBD that looked a bit loose in the shoulders, a classy brunette wig, and perfect makeup. His eyes were delicious looking; his eye lashes were long and beautiful. He wore a dainty gold ring, a necklace with a cross and dangling ear rings. Angel also had a small jewelry box in his hand.

Sitting down on the sofa Angel moved closer to Ronnie. Angel opened the small box and displayed gold hoop ear rings that were about three inches in diameter. He filled their wine glasses and did another wine glass clink with Ronnie. They both took a drink. Not a sip but a real thirst quencher amount.

Putting his glass down Angel said “These will look very nice on you. Do you mind if I replace your studs with these hoops?” Ronnie hesitated a moment. Taking another sip of the Chardonnay, he looked directly at Angel and said. “Sure. Let’s give it a try.” Angel slid even closer and reached for one of Ronnie’s ears.

While Angel was removing the backing of Ronnie’s ear studs Angel said “I think you did a good job with your pixie cut.” Angel set down one stud and backing onto the coffee table and reached for Ronnie’s other ear. Ronnie turned slightly and slid closer to Angel to make it easier for the earring swap. It sort of tickled in a curious way. A few seconds later the remaining stud was also on the table.

Angel brushed a few stray hairs behind Ronnie’ ears, leaned closer and expertly inserted the hoops. Ronnie heard them click closed. Angel got both hoops in place with little effort. “There now” Angel said. “They do look prettier”. He sat back for a better look. “Very nice” he proclaimed. “Shake your head a bit and feel how they brush your cheeks. Here’s a mirror. Take a look”. Before looking into the mirror Ronnie thought “Having another person touch your ear lobes is pleasantly sensual”. Ronnie shook his head for effect and had to agree that they felt nice; like a reminder of his emerging femininity.

Ronnie reached over and put his hand on Angel’s nylon clad knee and gave it a rub. “Thank you for the use of your ear rings. They look and feel nice”. He gently shook his head again. Ronnie took another sip of his Chardonnay and stood up, placing the glass back on the table. “I think I’d better get into my outfit. I’ve been having doubts about the pageant” he stated. “It seems like a lot of effort with little in return other than having a chance to be girly for a day”.

“And you like to be girly don’t you? So do I” Angel said. It wasn’t a question it was a statement.

Before he went to the spare bedroom Ronnie had another sip of wine and took off his shirt and white t-shirt in the living room. He wanted Angel to appreciate his peach camisole. You could easily make out the outline of Ronnie’s ‘secret’ bra under the cami. Ronnie entered the bedroom with his bag of things and closed the door. He was definitely feeling the wine.

Emptying the contents of his bags on the bed Ronnie sat down at the nearby vanity, slumped into a relaxed position and closed his eyes for a couple minutes. He stood, took off his trousers and anklet and then removed his slinky tap pants and thought “Let’s not make this a project”. Standing nude in front of the vanity mirror Ronnie took a quick glance at his nudity. He saw that his penis was not as flaccid as he had hoped.

Opening the new package of sheer Sun Tan pantyhose he easily rolled them up his legs as he looked into the mirror. He remembered to put on his gold anklet. He replaced his peachy tap pants enjoying the way they felt as they slid up his nylon encased legs. The sensation was awakening a certain pleasant lust. Ronnie added a 20 inch long black half slip over his stockings and tap pants. “Excellent! “ he thought, Glancing again into the mirror Ronnie could still see the beginning of his crotch bump that Angel had mentioned. He was very glad he had bought the control top style pantyhose. They did help. Angel’s advice was correct.

Ronnie swapped out of his bland A cup undercover bra replacing it with his new underwire demi-bra that was a B cup. It also was black. Instinctively he pulled his spare flesh from under each armpit inwards and upwards to create a bit of cleavage. He left the enhancer pads in the bra. He did his little bra shrug to align things. He was about to pull his cami back on but decided against it. He grabbed his version of a Little Black Dress that he’d worn at the pageant tryout yesterday and stepped into it with practiced ease. He knew he was going to need help again with the rear zipper.

He found his black pumps with 2 inch heels and slipped into them. He then sat back down at the vanity and reached for his lipstick. Just before applying a coat he noticed he had the wrong tube. This was not the time for the dark red maroon lipstick. Reaching back into his bag he found his Honey Blush and expertly did his lips. He looked into the vanity mirror and pressed his lips together as usual. He found the Macy’s perfume sample of Cashmere Mist that he had been given and put the smallest of dab behind both ears and another dab low on his throat. “Less is more” he thought.

As Ronnie sat at the vanity prior to going back to the living room he could hear that Angel had turned on the stereo and was playing some soft music. Ronnie did his deep breathing routine twice, grabbed his hair brush, BOTH lipsticks, stood up and opened the door. He felt like he needed a little more wine.

As Ronnie entered the living room he saw that the drapes had been closed. Angel was busy lighting a couple of scented candles. Hearing the clip clop of Ronnie’s heels Angel turned to greet his guest. “My, don’t you look pretty. It looks as if you changed into a more suitable bra. That’s a pretty anklet. You look very passable”. “Thank you. A compliment from a person with such an obvious appreciation and knowledge of femininity is appreciated. HOW did you become so informed?’ Ronnie asked. “Oh, we can discus that a bit later. Care for some more wine?” Angel asked.

Ronnie nodded his head and clomped towards the sofa and wine. “I like the choice of your music. I used to dance to this type of music with a friend when I was in elementary school. We used to practice a lot”. He took another sip and sat down.

“Isn’t it fascinating the way things keep coming around in life. What was her name?” Angel asked. “His name was Josh. We danced on hard wood floor like these. Sometimes we played at being in a band… a girl band. His sister used to help” replied Ronnie.

Angel raised an eyebrow at Ronnie’s admission and smiled as he gazed at Ronnie. “Well that certainly explains a lot of things, doesn’t it? Come closer so I can do up your zipper”.

“To cut down on the noise of those heels on the hard wood you may as well kick them off for now. You can see I don’t have mine on” Angel said. Ronnie agreed and kicked them to the corner. He took the again offered wine and had another gulp. Ronnie moved closer to Angel, turned his back and asked “Please zip me up”.

“Please zip me up” Ronnie thought. Isn’t that how this all got started? He giggled aloud and waited for Angel. “By the way Angel the baggy shoulders on your dress tells me that you need a hand with your zipper too”.

Yes, it all started with a zipper. And what goes around comes around is a pretty true axiom.

As Angel was about to pull up the dress zipper up, not un-expectantly, he announced “bra fit time” and reached around to cop another feel of Ronnie’s nipples. Yes, they were hard again. After a few quick caresses with his thumb and fingers, with a gentle pinch of each nip, Angel zipped Ronnie’s dress closed. Ronnie was appreciative. He pulse rate increased.

Angel sat back a moment and said nothing for awhile. “Ronnie, you smell so delectable. What is that aroma?” Turning to face Angel Ronnie managed to say “Cashmere Mist. I was hoping you’d find it attractive”. “Yes, attractive. I find it attractive”. On impulse Angel leaned forward and gave Ronnie a soft kiss on his cheek. It left no outward mark. Inwardly it left a mark on Ronnie as that little kiss rekindled old urges, desires and memories.

Angel broke the ice by picking up their wine glasses and passing one to Ronnie. “Here’s to the pageant! Drink up.” Looking at each other they clinked their glasses yet again and both finished their wine in one gulp. “I’ll need to open another bottle. But that will have to wait until later” Angel said. “It’s your turn to zip me up and get rid of the sagging dress shoulders you noticed”.

Ronnie sat quite for awhile staring into Angel’s eyes quivering inwardly at the prospects of events that might happen. “Sure Angel just turn around and back up a little”. Angie scooted closer to Ronnie. A Victoria’s Secret tag marked Angel’s satin bra. Ronnie playfully snapped the bra band and quipped “I see you’re wearing a bra”. He paused to give Angel’s back a gentle caress from the armpits to his waist. Leaning forward Ronnie whispered as sultry as he could into Angel’s ear “You know this calls for a bra fit test”.

Reaching around from behind and above Ronnie brought his hands to the target area cupping and caressing Angel in the most seductive way. Ronnie was in no hurry. Angel made a low gasp but made no move to leave. Having gotten the green light Ronnie grabbed both breasts and did the nipple dance with his thumbs. Angel moaned but did not move. Ronnie thought Angel breasts had more mass than normal. It didn’t matter. They felt good to him. And it felt like the right thing to do.

Purposely breathing warmly into Angel’s ear Ronnie gave Angel one last titty rub and leaned forward and kissed Angel tenderly behind her left ear leaving a faint mark. “Your bra fits fine and you feel fine. Very fine” Ronnie whispered. A moment later and Angel’s dress was fully zipped. Still facing away from Ronnie Angel said “And what you did felt perfect. Combined with the scent of your perfume your touch was driving me crazy”. They both giggled like school kids… like elementary school kids thought Ronnie.

Turning to face Ronnie Angel looked into Ronnie’s eyes and leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. Not just a peck but a real kiss with a touch of tongue as they pulled apart. Ronnie’s heart was pounding. Life at that moment seemed wonderful. Embolden by the moment Ronnie reached over and brought Angel close and returned the kiss in a more passionate way. The flavor and melding of their lipsticks was erotic.

Angel broke off the kissing by saying “I best get some more wine. It looks like we can also use some more crackers”. Angel stood up, looked at Ronnie and said “I think we both need to fix our lipsticks”. Looking into the mirror Ronnie agreed. He needed a break if for no other reason than to cool off a bit. As Angel turned toward the kitchen Ronnie thought he saw that Angel was sporting a crotch bump. Ronnie was in the same situation. It was not an unpleasant feeling.

By the time Angel returned with the wine and crackers Ronnie was fully repaired and sitting on the sofa flipping through the big book again enjoying the photos and music. As Angel set the tray down he queried “Are you really thinking of bailing out of the pageant? If you’re only doing it to be girly for a day there are other options you know”. Filling their glasses with more wine Angel said “I think I could help you with some things. You really need to do something with your eyes and lashes and your nails are marginal at best”.

Being a bit offended with Angel’s comments Ronnie quickly spoke up. “What makes YOU such an expert? I’m doing okay”. Angel said “I didn’t mean anything by my comments. I apologize. It’s just I think you can do better. What makes me such an expert? Have a sip of wine and I’ll explain”. Angel and Ronnie both picked up their glasses and in a Hollywood moment they entwined their arms holding the wine glasses, pulling their faces closer together, and while looking in each other’s eyes they took a sip. They put their glasses down and sat back into the sofa.

“I may not be an expert” Angel said “but check out who the author of that 100 page book is. It’s me. Combine that with years of walking the walk rest assured I know a few things.” Ronnie checked the title page. It was true. Angel is the author. This explained many things. “I’m sorry Angel I guess I’m a bit tense. I’m lucky to have met you”. The music continued and had become a bit more up tempo. Angel had made a good party disc it seemed.

Ronnie noticed Angel’s pantyhose clad foot tapping time to the music. Ronnie had some more wine and said “This is a good song to dance to care to give it a try?” Not skipping a beat Angel said “Sure!” and stood up and began to dance. Ronnie was a second behind. The made it through two up tempo songs and began laughing at their own efforts. Their nylons made it easy to glide around.

They took a brief break, caught their breath and started dancing when the next song launched. Ronnie had surprised Angel with his dance moves. The next song was a slow dance, the music in which you hold hands and touch your partner type of song. They both stopped and it became quite.

Angel broke the ice and asked Ronnie “May I have this dance, miss?” Ronnie nodded and demurely took Angel’s hand letting him lead. They glided around the room in a firm but tender embrace. It was nice. The music, by chance, remained slow and Ronnie found himself laying his head on Angel’s shoulder as they danced. Angel was so gentle and comforting.

Another slow song began and their slow dancing continued. Angel looked down at Ronnie and gave him a passionate kiss. Not entirely knowing what he was doing Ronnie dropped one hand and pressed it on Angel’s groin. There was some distinct firmness there and it seemed to be growing. The dance continued and Ronnie continued to slowly stroke Angel's growing bulge.

Angel began to reciprocate to Ronnie’s delight. The control top pantyhose were not doing the job for either of them. Ronnie stretched up a bit and planted a loving kiss on Angel’s lips. Grabbing Ronnie tighter Angel began a full on make-out session that was leaving them both panting and wanting. They danced close to the sofa and coffee table. Ronnie stopped dancing even though the music still played on.

Not knowing where his boldness came from Ronnie began to really stroke Angel’s bulge, tracing Angel’s penis up one side and down the other. Ronnie used his thumb to better stroke Angel’s cock head while maintaining eye contact. Angel was busy too but used the palm of his hand to create a lovely hardness in Ronnie’s groin. No one was moving. Just kissing and stroking each other. For Ronnie the combination of the tap pants, panty hose and half slip was insanely perfect.

Without asking Ronnie picked up a pillow from the sofa and put it on the ground at Ronnie’s feet. Ronnie’s heart was racing and his blood was hot. Ronnie dropped to his knees and looked up into Angel’s eyes and said “Can you do us a favor and pull up your dress”? Angel was slightly trembling and said “Sure baby, anything for you”. Angel grabbed the hem and pulled up his dress.

Ronnie noticed that Angel was wearing pantyhose only. There was a damp circle of pre-cum in the middle of Angel’s pantyhose. His penis looked divine under the hose. Grabbing each side of the hose Ronnie savored pulling them down in a slow manner. Angel’s cock sprang free and was pointing toward the ceiling. It was about seven inches long and just about the best circumference. Ronnie blew his hot breath onto the shaft and got the twitch he had hoped for. Ronnie was glad that Angel was circumcised and that he was completely shaved smooth. Ronnie was glad that he had shaved his pubes too before driving over.

It had been many years since Ronnie had gotten this treatment from Josh and he was a little unsure as how to proceed. Ronnie kissed the tip of Angel’s penis and removed a pre-cum drip with his tongue tip which resulted in another twitch from Angel. It must be like riding a bike. You never forget. Angel was watching everything.

It seemed to Ronnie that both of their cocks got harder as Angel watched. Ronnie took a deep breath and made a first run with his tongue from the base of Angel’s cock to the tip taking in another drip of pre-cum. Pausing for a second Ronnie made a downward lick and then quickly moved to engulf the cock head giving it several swirls with his talented tongue. And then Ronnie stopped. Angel looked down with an unmistakable look of shock and disappointment.

Maintaining eye contact but remaining silent Ronnie smiled coyly. Ronnie reached over to the nearby coffee table and retrieved a tube of lipstick… a tube of red maroon lipstick. Still kneeling Ronnie used the mirror on the table to apply several thick coats. “Keep the dress up” Ronnie requested.

Lowering his head Ronnie continued giving his first blowjob. He made a snug ‘O’ with his lips and kept a firm grip. He locked his lips about half way down the shaft tightening his lip grip and slowly pulled his way up the shaft dragging and swirling his tongue as he went. He let the cock pop free and looked for a ring of color. It was there! He looked up to Angel and made sure he had seen it. Ronnie smiled and went back for more. Sucking, swirling and licking; making sure to maintain a good lip grip in each direction.

Ronnie came up for air, looked at Angel and took another gulp of wine. He also reapplied his lipstick. He wanted to mark territory. He had just gone down the now slippery shaft again when Angel gently inserted his fingers into Ronnie’s hoop ear rings. Angel used the hoops to guide Ronnie to where he found the better blowjob sensations… like reins on a young horse. Nice touch Ronnie thought. Up and down, a bit to the left, a bit to the right. Angel pulled the ear ring hoops up indicating that he wanted more attention to his cock head. Ronnie thought he could feel the veins in Angel’s cock. It all was very tactile. Ronnie had never felt so horny or hard.

Angel released hold of Ronnie’s ear rings giving Ronnie full control. Immediately Ronnie made a plunge for the base of Angel’s clean shaven cock and pressed his lips more tightly around the shaft. At the top of his upwards sucking he let the cock pop free again. It surprised Ronnie that the cock release actually made a popping sound. And there it was; a dark red ring of lipstick at the base of Angel’s cock. Josh would have been proud! Ronnie could feel the sweet slime that was Angel’s pre-cum. The taste was mild.

As long as he was cock free for the moment Ronnie took the opportunity to apply yet another coat of his red ‘chap stick’. Figuring it was time to bring the blowjob to a climax Ronnie made another run and tried some new moves. He lightly grabbed Angel’s balls and carefully gave them a gentle stroking. He moved his head around differently, made the cock head rub the roof of his mouth and tried jacking Angel’s shaft with a free hand as he continued to lick and suck. Angel began doing some face fucking thrusting moves.

Ronnie could sense something happening; something new. It felt like Angel’s cock was enlarging and beginning to throb. Ronnie increased his head bobbing, sucked a bit harder and more firmly gripped the base of Angel’s cock. There was a sudden and intense explosion of warm sperm! It gushed and squirted four of five times. Ronnie heard Angel cry out in ecstasy. Ronnie knew better than to stop and look up. And he was glad the taste wasn’t bad.

Ronnie changed the pace of his sucking and slowly coaxed the last of the sperm out the penis tip using his lips as a circular squeegee making several slow upwards runs on the shaft. He swallowed most of the loads retaining a small amount in his mouth. He had licked the cock clean. Ronnie could see Angel’s penis start to go limp.

Ronnie looked up at a very pleased Angel and stood up. He hugged Angel firmly and gave her a solid kiss on the lips and expelled the remaining sperm into Angel’s mouth. Angel didn’t resist and he didn’t swallow which surprised Ronnie. Instead Angel swirled his own essence around in his mouth first and then swallowed. Ronnie took note. Something new for sure.

Angel stood there in pure ecstasy. He managed to croak out “My god! Thank you Ronnie! And where in hell did you learn what you just did to me?” Ronnie licked his lips for the last of the pre-cum and smiled. He said “Wait. There’s more”. Ronnie picked up his tube of Honey Blond lipstick, applied a coat and then bent over and kissed the head of Angel’s dick making sure to leave a cute lip imprint of a different color. Angel’s cock twitched again. Ronnie then stood up and pointed at Angel’s new lip print. “See that?” Ronnie queried. “That’s a beautiful thing. And we’re sperm buddies now”.

Ronnie had the presence of mind to pull up Angel’s pantyhose. He smoothed them out a tucked Angel’s cock back where he found it giving it a final rub. Ronnie also pulled Angel’s dress back down and into place. They both retreated to the nearby sofa and plopped down. They were truly spent... for the moment. There was another clinking of glasses and another swallow of wine.

Ronnie reached over and grabbed Angel’s hand. He stroked the back of it gently and gave the back of his hand a kiss. Looking at Angel he said “Have I told you I have doubts about going through with the pageant?” Angel laughed. “I told you that you can be girly here any time you want. I can show you things and take you places that don’t involve travel. Besides I want to do up your eyes”.

“I feel bad about not giving you any relief” Angel said. “Whenever that ‘relief’ does happen we need to use the sofa or a bed. It was getting difficult for me to keep standing I wanted to keel over and writhe on the floor. I felt bad for your knees even though you had a pillow”. Ronnie let out a quite laugh. “I agree” he replied. “In fact it sort of sucked” he quipped. They both began to giggle at the humor of it all.

Still sitting side by side on the sofa and stroking each other’s nylon clad legs Ronnie asked “What did you mean that you can ‘show me things and take me places that don’t involve travel’”? Angel replied “Let me fix your eyes first. We’ll talk about the rest a bit later”. Giving Ronnie an impassioned kiss on the lips Angel stood up, grabbed Ronnie’s hand and guided Ronnie to Angel’s bedroom. There were eyes to be done and some relief to be given. And just maybe there might be new places and things that Ronnie should see and experience.

up
72 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

You know

Monique S's picture

I am not into sucking cock at all, in fact I am and always have been into other women.

But this is nicely erotic for anyone, a sweet story of mutual attraction. Coming from me that is high praise (even if I say so myself, giggles)

Monique.

Monique S

I appreciate your comment. I

Donna T's picture

I appreciate your comment. I'm a straight male and wrestled with how dark/graphic I should go with the plot lines. I found myself going for the erotic aspect maybe because that is what I read in my youth. My source for CD/TG fiction was thru Empathy Press in Seattle via mail. This is my first effort at writing and I hope to find a good balance. Thank s again.
Regards

Donna