Fantasy Femdom Story

Printer-friendly version

This is a story about an ultimate fantasy of mine…..

After a long wait it had come to that day I was both dreading and so looking forward to. The kids and puppy had been dropped off the night before with my mum and we were all alone at home getting ready for the weekend.

For the first time ever I had not been able to get involved with any of the planning for this weekend. My wife was going to pack the bag and I had no control over any aspect of the weekend. For someone who is quite dominant and like to be charge and control this was difficult enough. But who knew what was to come.

I was told to get into the car and we left the safety of our house, we drove for a few hours into the country with no idea where we were going to stop. All of a sudden we turned down a long drive which took us to a large country house.

My wife got out of the car and I was told to get the bag out of the boot, we went through the main door to what looked like a reception area. My wife rang the bell and suddenly a maid came down the stairs, I took a good look at them thinking how cute she was, as she got closer I realised she was actually a he dressed up fully as a maid. She greeted my wife curtseying to her and totally ignoring me. My wife told the maid Shelly and Katie Jayne Smith and arrived for the weekend and would like to check in. I started to say something to my wife, but she slapped me around the face and told me to shut up. I was both shocked and embarrassed.

We were led to our room by the maid. When we got into the room I was told by my wife to strip naked. I said what while the maid was standing there and she just slapped me again and said do it! So right there and then in the room with my wife and the maid watching and the door still open I stripped down to my briefs. I stopped there having folded my clothes, Shelly “just said I said naked!”. I started to say “but” before I could finish she slapped me on my ass. I slowly pulled down my briefs putting my hands over my penis. The slapped me on my ass again and told me to put my hands on my head. She then picked up all my clothes and gave them to the maid, who took them, curtsied and left the room.

She told me to go into the bathroom and start a shower; I was not allowed to come out until she said. Once I had cleaned all over she gave me a soapy solution to rub all over my body below my head. I did as I was told, after it had been rubbed in she told me to just stand there for 5 mins. After the 5 mins were up she said to go under the shower again and used the sponge to rub all over.

As I rubbed the sponge all over I noticed all my body hair was coming off, within only a few minutes I was smooth all over my body below my head. She told me to get out of the shower and make sure I clean all around the bath. Once I had cleaned the bath I walked back into the bedroom to see the suitcase was open on the bed with a number of outfits lying on the bed. What was a real concern for me was there was no sign of any male looking clothes at all.

At this point my wife told me that all the clothes in our suitcase were hers, she had packing nothing for me at all. That is because all my clothes were already in the wardrobe as supplied by the hotel. I now find out this is a femdom hotel, with a number of different scenarios that can take place. My wife told me to go to the wardrobe which I did with some concern; I opened it up to find a wardrobe full of bags with different labels on, but hiding what was in them.

My wife told me to pick out the one that said “SCHOOLGIRL”, I did as I was told as my hands shook uncontrollably. She told me to bring it to her; I was then told to turn my back on her whilst she removed the clothes from the bag. After what seemed like many minutes she told me to turn around again, what lay before me on the bed, made me both blush and made my little hairless pee pee go rock hard.

Shelly told me to move closer to the bed and take a closer look at I will be wearing for the rest of the morning, until lunchtime. As I got closer and could see what was on the best I was getting very nervous. Whilst I could see it was indeed a school girl uniform obviously for my size, it didn’t look quite big enough. Shelly told me to put on the socks first. I picked up the first sock it was white and looked like a stocking but as I pulled it up my leg I could see that it went higher up than my knee, I pulled it right up and then put on the other one. Whilst I was doing this my pee pee was getting harder and started leaking.

She told me to next put on the bra which was lying above were the socks once were. As I picked up the white lacy bra I noticed there was something underneath it, which was actually a lacy white suspender belt, which explained why the socks were so long. I put the bra around my chest doing up the clasps and the pulling the arm straps over my shoulders. She then tells me to put the suspender belt on, so I picked it up and put it around my waist; I sat on the bed and attached the stocking tops to each of the four suspenders.

When this was done my wife told me to stand up again. She told me to walk over to the mirror and look at myself; I moved to the mirror and looked at what I saw before me. Standing there I saw a smooth body in all white, stockings, suspender belt and bra. My pee pee was now standing very proud and leaking pre cum.

My wife came over and touched me on my pee pee from behind which made me jump and feel so good. After a few rubs she slapped me on my ass, like always did to her and said back to the bed, Katie Jayne. I looked at her as if to say what but she just slapped me again and I made my way back to the bed.

Next she told me to put on the white blouse which was laying on the bed, I picked it up and pulled it over my arms, the arms were quite short going up to just below my elbows but fitting perfectly, I did up the buttons and noticed as I finished how my “breasts” looked in the blouse.

My wife told me to put on the skirt which was lying on the bed in looked very short in a nice tartan material. I pulled it up my legs to my waist and when it was on my waist I noticed that it was more like a belt. My wife came up behind me and started playing with my pee pee again, lifting up my skirt at the back to fondle me still nude bum. She told me to walk away from the bed and give her a twirl. I did as I was told and she said no like a school girl not like a man, so I tried to be more fem and she laughed at me. “now go back to the bed and get the shoes which are in the box”, I went to the box and took the lid off, what I saw before me shocked me.

There were a pair of black high heeled shoes, that looked a bit like Mary Janes but with a higher heel. I noticed that they were exactly my size, she told me to put them on, I wasn’t allowed to sit on the bed I needed to bend over to do it. I didn’t understand until I bent over and realised that she could see everything as I had on no pants and a very short skirt. I struggled with the straps on the shoes and trying to balance but eventually I got them both done up. She told me to walk over to her, she was now standing by the door so I had to walk the length of the room. I wobbled a bit, I had worn heels before so it wasn’t completely foreign to me.

She said to me right seems like you all ready now, I was just about to say ready for what but then suddenly realised as I felt a draft that I still wasn’t wearing any underwear, in fact I hadn’t noticed any on the bed, I was now starting to get really worried.

Shelly said silly me you are right we have forgotten something. She went to her case to get something, but it wasn’t a pair of underwear it was what looked like a plastic plastic materiel on closer inspection I realised it was a cage.

“Come here” she said to me. I wobbled over to her, starting to get used to my heels. She kneeled in front of me and put the cage on my cock, which was difficult as I was still quite hard. After slapping it a few times it soon went down and she was able to put the cage on. She told me to go to the mirror, I again look at myself it actually looked quite good but I was obviously a man, as I had no makeup or wig. My skirt was really short and it just about covered the cage which I was now wearing. Whilst I was at the mirror she went to the case again and got out another box.

She told me to come over to her as she was sat on the bed. I did so and she turned me around. She told me to bend over and so I did, I felt something on my smooth hole, it was first a cold liquidy feeling followed by a little pain which kept on for a bit and then with a sharp intake of breath a little more pain and then followed by pleasure. I realised she had inserted something into my ass, “stand up” she said. I stood up straight and she told me to walk over to the other side of the room, whilst I was doing this she went to get her phone. She had a grin on her phone as she obviously opened an app and started touching the screen of her iphone.

As she touched her screen I had this sudden feeling come over me, a deep vibrating feeling which was getting more intense, then it suddenly stopped. I had just got over that when she touched her screen again and a sudden feeling came over me again this time more intense which made me almost follow over. It then stopped; I looked over to Shelly who was now laughing. She then tells me that she has a new toy which is a butt plugged that she can control from her phone, which means she can have some serious fun.

Right Katie Jayne you are ready for school. I still realised I am not wearing any pants I said please Shelly what about underwear. She came over and slapped me, I am not Shelly this weekend I am Mistress and for now I am mummy. I thought for a minute and said “mummy I have got no panties on”. She said I know and you will not be wearing any either, the reason is I know that this is something they check for in class and you will be punished if you ae not wearing any panties. Now let’s go to school. She opens the door and walks out, asking me to follow her, as she walks out she picks up her phone and touches the screen……..

I really am fucked!

TO BE CONTINUED…
[email protected]

up
79 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos