TransBike-Ontario

Printer-friendly version
TransBike-Ontario

By Stanman63
Thanks To JennaFL For Proofing And Nora Adrienne for editing
Synopsis:Dedicated to the memory of Melissa Prairie_Girl64 who passed away recently. Thank you Melissa for sharing your story. She is the author of Tragedy Of The Spirit. She will be missed.

[-][+][-]
*Come One, Come All And Ride The TRANSBIKE And Pedal Your Way To A New You!!
[-][+][-]
The Dapper Gentleman was sitting in front of his shop when he saw a most pitiful sight. He saw a woman in a wheelchair with several tubes sending medicine into her scarred body. Her face was a mass of scar tissue and he could tell that her soul was seared with abuse.

"Hello, sweet lady, my I help you in any way this fine day?"

"Please sir, I am scared of all men."

"Have you been hurt before?"

"Yes, and now my body is scarred from the abuse."

"Dear Lady, perhaps I can help you."

"I seriously doubt it."

"Will you tell me your tale of woe?"

"Very well, you seem to be a nice guy."

"Then park here by mt chair and I will provide you with refreshments."

"Do you have a diet soda and chips?"

"Yes, one diet sod and chips and dip coming up,"

"Wait, you don't know what chips or dip."

"Nacho cheese corn chips and sour cream and onion dip?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"Magic Dear Lady."

Then the Dapper Gentleman served the Lady and the sat down to hear her tale.

"I was abused by my adopted father because I was different."

"For shame dear Lady!!"

"Thank you. I was abused sexually and beaten every day and night. My mother ignored my cries for help."

"Gadzooks!! Did no one help you?"

"No, we lived on a farm and the neighbors overlooked any bruises because all boys got into fights."

"But you are a woman!!"

"I was given hormones so that I developed as a woman, but I still have boy bits." [sigh.]

"What happened to you was criminal!!"

"Yes, and I finally ran away after I saw that things would never change, so I left on my 14th birthday."

"Did they try to bring you back?"

"No, they were glad that I left. and upon leaving, I started to sell myself for money."

"Dear lady, are you..?"

"No sir, I am clean of all STD's."

"Good for you."

"All that I know is that I finally came off of the streets thanks to a friend and went to college as well. And through her, I finally met a guy that loved me."

"Something tells me that he hurt you."

"He did, after our date, he beat me and raped me."

"Did he pay?"

"Not nearly enough and I still have nightmares."

"I can not stop nightmares, but I can help you."

"How?"

Then the headlight upon TransBike shown upon the Lady.

"Oh my, that feels great!!!"

"Dear Lady, if you let it, the light can heal you."

"Yes, please do!!"

Then, she was bathed in the magical glow of the headlight on the TransBike. When the glow faded, she was healed.

"Kind sir, I am healed completely!! How can I ever thank you?"

"Go and enjoy LIFE my Lady."

"Thank you, I will do that."
[-][+][-]
Then the lady, now free of her wheelchair and wearing a new dress went and enjoyed her new LIFE and had no more nightmares.
THE TRANSBIKE WELCOMES YOU TO RIDE

Finis

up
64 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A Special thank you.....

I want to to thank you Stan , this a a true sentiment to my storyI wish the bike was real and that all the woes I have would go away. This story has touch mje a great deal and I wish to thank you so very much. It is a personal statement to a terstimony of strength and determination. I truely appreciate it. I have no words outsie of a special thanks to a wonderful person. Blessings Stan, May God Bless you fro all the days.

aspecial place in my heart. The tears are still streming down my face.

Mellissa (prairie_girl_64)

You Are Most Welcome Melissa My Friend.

I have done what I could to show others what you have went through. As a man, I abhor what others have done to you. All women deserve respect and to be treated fairly. I wish you sweet dreams.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine