Rest and Relaxation Part 1

Printer-friendly version

Rest and Relaxation
by Lana Lund

Synopsis:

Another BigCloset TopShelf story. War will change any man. But nothing could change the fact that Joey was not what he seem to be. A week of R & R would see to that.

Story:

The thump or the plain’s landing gear startled Joe and he awoke in a panic! Where am I? What’s going on? It took just a second for him to orient himself to his surroundings. The R&R plane to Bangkok Thailand was full of GI’s all totally exhausted and all ready for some rest, relaxation, and fun.

Joe choose this place for R&R for one reason “the special ladies”!! He had planned this trip for the full six months he had been in Viet Nam. He knew Bangkok was the place he simple must go. As he deplaned he was full of doubts about what he was about to do. He should have saved the two thousand dollars he was about to spend. He should have sent the money home for that car he always wanted. He should have... He worried that he might have been ripped off. What if there was no Shayne Xiong Service Company waiting for him? After all he had made all the plans for this R&R in the mail. His fears were quickly erased when there waiting for him with a name placard was the lovely Shayne Xiong! She was of course very little but also very beautiful just as she had been in the brochure! Joe walked up to her and said “Hi Shayne”! Her reply was, “you must be Lana, welcome to Thailand Lana”!

It had been six months since he had been called that name and it felt so good to hear it again. They hugged and Shayne said “you need a bath girl” and she was right. Joe had just spent six months of living with rats, dogs, bugs and the smell of war and wanted to rid himself of the stench as quickly as possible. The ad had said that “you could leave your worries on the plane and that we would take care of your every need”. And the beginning of his R & R was going as planned. He was whisked away to a waiting cab while his duffle bag was taken care of by the driver. Shayne held his hand and said softly to him “I will make your stay in Thailand perfect for you Lana I promise”! Joe trusted that all would go as planned and for the first time is six months he sat back and began to relax. The cab ride was a short ten minute drive working its way through the crowed streets of Bangkok to the Na Trang Hotel, home of Shayne Xiong Service Company. The door man extended his hand to help Joe out of the cab as he did the same for Ms. Xiong. Shayne stood very close to Joe as they move through the lobby of the hotel. “Don’t I have to check in Joe ask”? Shayne replied you are all taken care! Joe said “is everything taken care of’? Shayne said “you were very detailed with your letters and as we promise this is “a full service company”! She took him quickly to the suite he had requested and as she opened the double doors he walked out of the stress and horror of war and into the loving arms of “the Shayne Xiong Service Company”.

Awaiting his arrive in the room were two lovely Thai women that looked to be about eighteen years old. They rushed to welcome him as they begin to remove Joe’s jungle fatigues. They lead him to the bathroom. The beautifully tiled bathroom contained a bathtub that was eight feet wide. It was filled with a bubble bath that seemed to say “see ya Joe, Welcome Lana”. He stood naked before these three beautiful Thai women with just one thought. That thought was to wash away the dirt and crime and smell, all traces of Viet Nam and all traces of Joey! He entered the hot tub and entered a new world of comfort that he had missed so badly. In the scented bath he drifted off to sleep and Gou Fang and Li Vang, attended to his every wish and to his transformation into Lana Lund.

“Lana its time to wake up honey” She awoke as she always did lately startled and alert. quickly taking in her surrounding. Upon seeing that his dream was coming true he again relaxed and enjoyed as he was told to do. Gou Fang and Li had already shaved his body to prepare, along with a pedicure that she needed so badly. In her sleep they had washed away most trashes of Joey and prepared the welcome of Lana Lund. Her toes and finger nails had been done in a soft pink. Her hair had been washed and eye brows had been shaped. The girls helped Lana out of the tub and led her to the massage table as both girls rubbed away the stress and soften her body for a week of feminine pleasure. The scent of the oil along with that of the hot restful bath allowed her to dirft back into a much needed deep sleep. As she awoke she felt intoxicated by the many smells and fragrances in the room. She became aware the she had been semi dressed and she tasted the lip stick and realized she was wearing lingerie and became aware that she was wearing a wig. She looked down to see a light yellow robe covering what felt to be a bra , panties, garters, and stocking. Lana sat up and the robe opened to reveal the beige matching set she had picked out for her first night on R & R. She got up and walked to the mirror to view the magic that had been done to her while she slept! There before her stood Lana Lund the girl he had left behind when he was sent off to war six months earlier.

Shayne entered the room with a glass of wine and asked “do you like”? As he turned to greet her he became aware that the grace in movement that so much a part of Lana had also returned. “I love it sweetie” was Lana’s reply. “We have only begun there is so much more for you to enjoy”. “Let’s finish getting you ready for your night out”! Shayne lead Lana over to a walk in closet and show her several of the outfits that she had asked for in her detailed letters. Lana saw the little black dress that he had long for and she quickly chose it and the matching heels. The girls helped her dress and accessorize while Shayne brought her more of the wine she had requested. Lana stepped before the mirror with here eyes closed . She took a deep breath and exhaled and opened eyes. Lana Lund was back! Standing there in the perfect dress, with perfect hair and makeup and feeling perfect. Shayne brought another glass of wine and complimented her on how lovely she looked! That was it Lana did feel lovely and as she had asked for, looked lovely too. They finished their wine as Shayne herself finished changing for their night out. With one more glass of wine they toasted “to beautiful ladies” and headed for the door. With combination of the wine and also with sensory overload Lana was startled with the bell of the elevator. She stepped through the doors of the elevator and into what was appearing to be the most fabulous experience of her life. The cab was waiting outside but the trip across the lobby was something she would remember for ever and she made the most of it. After taking ten or fifteen steps she paused as if looking for something in her purse. She looked around only to see all eyes on her. Shayne had stepped away from Lana to reveal some of the greatest legs this country had ever seen. Lana soaked it up for several minutes and then proceeded to the door knowing everyone one was captured by the wiggle that she had regained when she put on her heels. The doorman held open the door and the cab was waiting all according to plan. Lana slid into the cab only to pause a moment to see that both the driver and doorman were fixed on her legs and her short little black dress.

The ride to the night club was a blur for Lana, she remembered the fragrance of her perfume and not much of the conversation with Shayne. The club was called “Nye’s Playground” and Lana was ready to play. Shayne held the door for her as she entered the night club. Lana had read about this club even before being sent to Viet Nam. Nye’s was a world famous Transvestite Bar. There before Lana’s eyes was a smorgish board of female delights in all shapes and sizes. Lana heart skipped a beat as she was surrounded by two hundred beautiful women, and all of them were special ladies just like Lana! All as she had planned.


 
Notes:
Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

up
92 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

If Only...

If only my own R&R in Thailand had been so blissful. Nice story, Lana. A few typos but a good tale nonetheless.