The Birth Of A Coywolf Part 15

Printer-friendly version

Ginny was outside in the back of the junkyard checking with the guys about the parts she needed. She had a bunch of customers up front waiting for their parts and they were taking too long.

“Hey, you knuckleheads, what is taking you so long?” Ginny had gone out into the yard looking for the group of guys pulling parts for her.

“We need a forklift to get the car down.” Garry had called Frank to come over with a forklift to pull the car down.

“Alright.” Ginny pulls her walkie-talkie out of her back pocket “Frank, what is your twenty?”

“I’m on my way right now. I had to move another car for Ralph.” Frank was on his way towards Ginny and Garry’s location.

As he was heading towards their location, he clips a stack of cars. The stack starts falling towards Ginny and the people she was standing near. She pushes them out of the way as the stack falls on top of her. The whole entire stack landed on top of Ginny.

Ginny felt the heavy weight of the cars pressing on top of her. She was in so much pain. There was no way she could explain why she was still alive. How could she explain surviving the stack of cars falling on her?

“Hurry up, we got to get her out.”

Ginny looks around trying to see how she could explain being alive. She spots a few rats coming towards her. One of the rats come over to her and look at her. The other rats were examining how the cars had her pinned down.

“Don’t move Ginny, we’re working to get you out.” She heard the voice inside her head.

“What the?” Ginny had a confused look on her face.

“You didn’t think I didn’t know who or what you did you?” The rat was looking directly towards Ginny’s face.

“Who are you?” Ginny couldn’t figure out who it is.

“Don’t worry about who I am right now Ginny. Just relax and let us get you out of this mess.” The next thing Ginny sees is blackness. She feels her consciousness floating, but she can’t feel anything. No pain and sensory input at all. She drifts off to sleep.

Eight hours later, she wakes up and finds herself in her room back at Bryan’s house. Her whole entire body hurts. When she tries to move her arm, it hurts to move it. She could barely lift it at all.

Shawn had been asked to watch their mutt as she recovers from having several cars dropped onto her. If Barney and his mischief hadn’t found her and jump-started her Were-wolf healing ability. She might have died. They had to put her in a coma and let all her energies heal her broken crushed body.

Shawn walks in and notices their mutt trying to raise her arm. It’s been a while since he has been given any duty on her. Normally, Stephen was her babysitter.

“Easy, Ginny you are still recovering, and your energy is depleted. Your body is slowly healing normally right now. The coyote part of your nature is keeping you alive.”

Ginny turns her head to look at Shawn. Her eyes have bled from her normally, bright amber colors to white. That’s how Shawn and everyone knew the coyote aspect of her nature was forefront. Normally, her eyes stay bright amber in her hybrid form. However, Bryan and everything saw her eyes change to white. They even smelled her scent change.

“How long?” her throat was dry.

“Three days.” Shawn, Bryan, and Stephen have been looking over Ginny while her body healed.

Ginny was shocked that she has been unconscious for the past three days. The last thing she remembered, was the cars crashing down on top of her.

“How much longer before I can get up?”

“That depends on your body. You need to stay in bed until your energy levels are back. However, that isn’t going to happen unless you stay put in bed.” Shawn was told by Bryan to keep her in bed.

“Can I get something to drink, please?” Ginny was dying of thirst.

“I’ll go and get you something.” Shawn turns around and heads back out of Ginny’s bedroom.

A few minutes later, he returns with a nice cold glass of water for her.

“Here you go. One tall glass of ice water.” Shawn holds the glass enough for Ginny to drink through the straw.

Ginny takes several strong sips of the cold water. It felt nice going down her throat. She takes several more sips of water and lay back.

“Close your eyes and try to get some more sleep. Stephen will be up around dinner time to feed you.” Shawn places the water on her nightstand. She won’t be able to lift it in her condition without help.

“I’ll try.” Ginny closes her eyes and slips into a deep relaxing sleep.

Four hours later she wakes up and her stomach was growling loudly. She was hungry and could eat a horse right now. Her nose starts twitching because it was picking up food.

Stephen enters Ginny’s bedroom with a huge tray. He had a huge bowl of stew and several slices of garlic bread. He pulls a chair close to Ginny’s bed, so he can spoon feed her.

“Well, Well, well. How are you feeling?” Stephen could see that Ginny was hungry.

“Hungry…” There was a slight growl in her voice.

“Good, because I have a nice hearty bowl of buffalo stew here for you.” Stephen picks a spoon up and starts spoon-feeding Ginny.

Once the food hits Ginny’s mouth. She moans in pleasure as it slides down her throat. Her beast starts to feel better as Stephen kept feeding her. She was still having a hard time lifting her arms.

Stephen could see that if he let Ginny feed herself, she would be wolfing down her food.

“Here, eat some garlic toast.” Stephen holds a slice of the toast to Ginny’s mouth.

She munches on it. Her beast wanted more of the stew. She finishes two slices off before she goes back to eating the stew.

Stephen could already see that Ginny was getting some of her energies back. The problem was, it was going to take her a while for it to build-up. Once she is done eating. Ginny falls back asleep again.

up
190 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Rats?

Talking Junk Yard Rats??? Is this another "pack" of were's? A "Rat Pack"? :-)

Gumby - I'm flexible

"Imagination is more important, than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

“The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds
new discoveries, is not ‘Eureka!’, but ‘that’s funny…’” - Isaac Asimov

Junkyard Rats

Barney and his mischief, Maybe :)

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Training

By the way, I thought the "Mutt" was going for training?

Gumby - I'm flexible

"Imagination is more important, than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

“The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds
new discoveries, is not ‘Eureka!’, but ‘that’s funny…’” - Isaac Asimov

Shawn was the orginal trainer to

Ginny and when she first joined, everyone consider her a mutt, since she is dual nature.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Training

I knew that except they called her "pup" at the start, this last installment had her being called "mutt". That aside, I thought she was being sent to Sparrow's pack for training; or am I thinking of someone else. You write so many wonderful stories that I'm beginning to loose track of whose who/where/what.

Gumby - I'm flexible

"Imagination is more important, than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

“The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds
new discoveries, is not ‘Eureka!’, but ‘that’s funny…’” - Isaac Asimov

Re: Training

Daigh and Sparrow were asked to take Ginny for training purposes, but they were dealing with "a problem" at the time.

The end result was Daigh and Sparrow said they would do so once their situation had been resolved. Sparrow's story is told in Blood Moon, another one of Lady Dragon's stories here, and that story is at a point where there may be more conflict soon. I'm not going to say anything more about it, except the latest chapter of that one includes a tie-in to one or two more of LadyDragon's stories here.

Turn of events?

Jamie Lee's picture

There was a good reason Barney kept Ginny in the office. Besides being attacked again, the accident she experienced is another prime example.

But who would have thought Barney would be of a different nature? And just how did they get her out from under all those cars?

After the accident it's likely she won't be working at the junk yard any more.

Others have feelings too.