TransVixen Chapter 03

Printer-friendly version

Transvixen
By
Michele Nylons

Chapter Three: No Good Deed

Chelmsford Dance Hall was packed. Wendy’s efforts promoting the concert had paid off. That very morning she had appeared on the local FM morning show.

“So Wendy Grayson, manager of Transvixen welcome to the show,” the radio DJ began.

“Thank you John,” Wendy responded.

“So…I’m going to ask you the question that’s on the lips of anyone who has seen the posters and flyers for tonight’s Transvixen debut concert. Are they or aren’t they?” the DJ smiled inanely.

The interview was a put up. Wendy had paid the morning DJs at Chelmsford FM fifty quid to set it up. And why did they insist on calling themselves the Morning Crew? The ‘Crew’ consisted of a couple of overrated, underwhelming, overenthusiastic, dimwitted twats, in the form of a middle aged bloke with ponytail and a dowdy overweight woman, behaving like they were half their age while on air.

“I’m sorry John; if anyone wants to know the answer they will need to come to tonight’s concert,” Wendy had responded.

When the Chelmsford Dance Hall was full and the punters had all purchased their overpriced cans of larger Wendy got the lighting technician to dim the house lights. She sat up in the control booth beside the lighting tech and sound engineer. Wendy didn’t normally attend the shows of her cliental but this one was special and she didn’t want any mistakes.

“Make it darker!” she hissed at the lighting tech.

The place was now pitch black except for the exit signs and the neon beer signs behind the bar.

The crowd went quiet except for a couple of catcalls from the drunks.

“Where’s the trannies! Show yer knickers! Bet you two strumpets can’t even play!” the usual asinine comments from the stupid drunken unwashed.

“Queue Panti, standby spotlight” Wendy said.

A single brilliant white spotlight fell on Panti who was standing centre stage with her head bent.

Just like at the dress rehearsal she was dressed in her blue sequined, long-sleeved cocktail dress the hem of which rested high on her thighs. Her jet black hair was worn in ringlets, she was heavily made up with black eyeliner and mascara, colourful eyeshadow and red lipstick; her cheeks rouged. She was accessorised with gold costume jewellery: earings, necklace, bangles, rings and an ankle chain.

Her legs were spread wide; her feet perched in black four-inch high heels. Her fingernails were painted red, the ones on her left hand cut short and ones on her right hand excessively long.

She lifted her head and began to play her black Les Paul Gibson.

The introduction to ‘Sweet Child of Mine’ blared from the amplifiers; almost deafening the crowd.

The rest of the stage remained in total darkness and the crowd stood transfixed, staring at the beautiful young woman alone on the stage playing the solo.

The drum beat cut in and built to a crescendo. At the part of the intro where the cymbals crashed and the rhythm and bass joined in, the stage suddenly exploded in a shower of glittering silver and gold sparkles and lighting effects, illuminating the rest of the band. A huge sign above the band in aqua and pink neon read: trAnsVixen.

The capital ‘A’ was the stylised silhouette of a woman in high heels and a tight dress bent at the waist; her spread legs improvising the two sides of the letter A. The capital V was the stylised silhouette of a woman in high heels sitting on her derriere with her legs in the air spread wide; her spread legs improvising the two sides of the letter V. For modesty’s sake, in both cases, the silhouette clearly defined the hem of her skirt clinging to her thighs.

The sign was Wendy’s idea and the crowd roared when it was illuminated.

Panti continued the solo, skipping and strutting along the stage as she played, and every eye in the audience followed her.

“That’s my girl,” Wendy whispered.

Wendy stayed for most of the concert. The biggest cheer went up when Panti and Cherri stood back to back playing the extended lead break of Emerald.

“Ok you fuckers! Now we got a following,” the normally unemotional Wendy pumped a fist in the air.

Wendy decided to go down to the floor and check out the punters. They were rocking along with the band. The two gorgeous chicky-babe guitarists were a pull, but the band was tight and the crowd genuinely appreciated their music.

After watching the band and the audience for a while, Wendy went back of stage where the dressing rooms and offices were located. The venue was non-smoking but she could light up back here without the security guys hassling her and she desperately needed a cigarette.

She opened the door to a small office with the words ‘Stage Manager’ stencilled on the filthy glass window.

As soon as she entered she smelled the cigar smoke.

Tony Carlotta was sitting in a beat up swivel chair with his feet on the cluttered desk. He smiled his shark-smile when Wendy came through the door.

“You looking for a place to smoke too,” he observed.

Wendy mooched around in her bag until she found her cigarettes and lighter and she lit up. She sat in another crappy swivel chair across from Tony and smiled.

“The band is great. The place is packed,” she grinned.

“Sticking those trannies out front was a great marketing ploy Wendy. Bet you wished you’d done the deal at fifteen percent now,” Tony grinned.

Wendy grinned back at him.

“That extra ten precent wasn’t worth my self esteem,” she took a drag of her smoke and blew it his way, smiling back at him.

“Yeah; little Miss Panti Pops said the same thing when she had to settle for me taking twenty five percent of the door. Still you get fifteen percent of the bar profits,” Tony blew on the tip of his cigar.

Wendy frowned. How the fuck did Tony know her son’s femme name was Panti Pops; he wouldn’t have bothered to read the flyers surely? And what did he mean by ‘she had to settle’?

“You look concerned Wendy. Didn’t Panti tell you about her little visit to me?”

Wendy envisioned Tony as a wolf circling a baby. She paled at the thought of Panti getting anywhere near this crook. She stubbed out her cigarette; unable to meet Tony’s eyes.

“She didn’t tell you did she? How do you think the deal got remade? Did you think I just decided to be magnanimous about a couple of drag fags appearing at one of my venues?”

“You may not be as smart as I thought you were,” Tony leered at Wendy.

Wendy had been trying to light another cigarette in an attempt to disguise her anger and she kept flicking the lighter but it wouldn’t light. When Tony made the comment about her not being smart she struck out at him.

Once again Tony’s girth disguised his agility and he caught her wrist. He twisted it and smiled. He reached into his jacket pocket with his other hand and produced his lighter. He lit the lighter and pushed it towards her face, then he held it under her cigarette.

Wendy exhaled a stream of smoke.

“You gonna behave?” he looked at her solemnly.

Wendy nodded and he let her go and she fell back into her chair.

Tony blew a cloud of cigar smoke towards the evening.

“Thought I’d come along myself to see how well it’s going as I have a vested interest,” he continued.

“The trouble for you now is that you are a victim of your own success,” Tony grinned.

“I kind of lied when I told Panti the deal was back on. What I meant to say was that the deal was back on for tonight.”

“But we have contract for seven nights!” Wendy hissed.

“Come on dear; I’m Tony Carlotta. What do you think any contract means to me?” he clicked his fingers.

“But I tell you what. You send that gorgeous little Panti Pops back to see me tonight or tomorrow and you get another night here,” he smirked.

“Fuck!” Wendy cursed.

“Maybe…we haven’t done that yet; but I don’t kiss and tell.”

The very thought of Tony touching her son filled Wendy with revulsion. This was exactly the reason she had set Panti up with Cherri; so that perverts like Tony wouldn’t prey on her.

There was only one thing for it.

“What about if it was me?” Wendy gulped.

Tony beamed.

“Well I did tell your little girl that she had a remarkable resemblance to a younger you, and it was you who I was after originally.”

Wendy was ever the astute business woman. She to figure out a way to make this work in her favour.

In the interim; she had some unpleasant work to do.

She rose out of her chair and smoothed her skirt and blouse ensuring Tony looked at her breasts and legs.

He got out of his chair and came around and stood in front of Wendy. With no by your leave he reached out and began to massage her breasts through her satin blouse.

“My god you’ve got great tits Wendy! I’ve wanted to do this for ages,” Tony gasped.

He stopped long enough to help her off with her jacket and blouse and then he pulled her roughly to him and slid his hands under her bra cups and kissed her passionately.

Wendy hadn’t had a man for quite a while and although Tony was rough with her she responded. When he tweaked her nipples she gasped and pulled his face to hers and slid her tongue into his mouth. She rubbed her body against his, feeling roughness of his suit against her bare bosom.

Tony lowered his face to Wendy’s breasts and sucked on her nipples and Wendy gasped. She held his head while he suckled her breasts for a while and then he returned to kissing her.

He pushed against her and her bottom pressed against the desk and he kissed her again; his hands roaming over her body.

Tony slid his hand under her skirt and massaged her pubis through the layers of panty and pantyhose. He could feel the heat through the silky material. She was wet!

Wendy shuddered as Tony caressed her through her underwear. She couldn't help herself; she was becoming aroused. She hadn't been touched for months and now this gangster was getting her hot! She blushed with shame but she felt her lust intensify.

“You’re liking this aren’t you, you horny bitch?” Tony sniggered.

Wendy blushed but she couldn’t stop herself gasping as Tony massaged her hot wet slit through her panties and hosiery. Tony guided Wendy’s hand down to his groin and she opened his flies and fumbled inside his Y-fronts until she was able to free his member. She undid his belt, and his trousers fell to the floor and she pushed down his underpants.

She looked down and saw that Tony was erect. His cock was long and thick, far bigger than her ex-husband’s was. Not that she saw much of anyone’s penis these days. She felt a little soiled; thinking these lewd thoughts. She justified to herself that she was doing her best to prevent Tony from molesting Panti but in some deep dark place she was ready for a good fucking.

“Ok Wendy here we go,” Tony grunted.

He reached into her panties and tore open the gusset of her pantyhose and kicked her feet further apart and pulled up her skirt admiring the view of her plump thighs encased in the dark nylon of her hosiery; her red satin panties contrasted nicely with the coffee-coloured hose. Whiffs of dark pubic hair were sticking out the gusset of her panties.

Wendy felt Tony’s fingers fondle the back of her knees and then begin a slow and steady crawl up her thighs, stopping occasionally to caress her legs. Wendy gasped and Tony smiled. He stroked the silky material on the front of her panties; the sight of the big red satin V of her full-cut panties was extremely arousing.

He positioned himself between her legs and forced his body against hers to hold her in place and pressed her buttocks into the desk. He roughly pulled the gusset of Wendy’s panties to one side to expose her pubis. He could smell her feminine hygiene product but it couldn’t mask the musky smell of arousal coming from her vagina.

“Are you are hot for it Wendy?” he smiled.

Wendy looked him in the face; and grinned with lust.

Wendy grunted as she felt Tony’s fingers part her outer lips and then explored the inner folds of her labia. Her legs started to shake; her high-heels skittering on the wooden floor. Tony laughed and pushed his finger inside the entrance to her vagina. Wendy moaned as the thick digit slid easily inside her.

Tony explored Wendy’s wet vagina; he was very excited, and a thin stream of clear fluid leaked from the eye of his glans and dribbled onto Wendy’s thigh and was quickly absorbed by her sheer nylons. He extracted his finger and licked it tasting a mixture of her vaginal secretions and perfume.

Wendy was quivering with lust and she was extremely aroused. Tony was working on her clitoris and her juices were flowing freely. She was panting and her hips were moving back and forth in time with Tony’s stroking. God he was getting her hotter than she’d been for years. Tony positioned the head of his penis at the entrance to Wendy’s vagina and parted her labia.

“Take fifteen percent?” Wendy gasped, gripping his cock tightly, preventing it from entering her.

“Take fifteen instead of twenty five and you can fuck me,” she whimpered.

“You blackmailing bitch! Bullshit! You want this as much as I do,” Tony said, his voice thick with lust.

Wendy slammed her legs shut and glared at him.

“Oh my god…ok...ok...ok fifteen percent!” Tony whined.

Wendy smiled and opened her legs.

“Go on then. What are you waiting for,” she moaned.

Tony pushed forward and the head of penis slid easily inside her. Wendy had had one child and her vagina was far from tight but it fit around Tony’s hard thick cock like a satin glove. He groaned.

“Oh my God” Wendy whimpered.

Tony slowly thrust backwards and forwards, his cock pushing at the walls of Wendy’s vagina. Wendy inhaled explosively as she felt Tony’s appendage intrude into her vagina, filling her with pulsing hard cock; it was definitely the biggest she had ever had and despite her predicament it felt good.

Tony kept pushing forward until his shaft was completely buried inside her and his pubis slammed against hers. Wendy exhaled and forced herself to relax the muscles of her vagina. The damage was done now; Tony was fucking her so she might as well relax and enjoy it. Her head was filled with conflicting emotions of disgust and lust. She pushed the thoughts of self-loathing aside and concentrated on the wonderful feelings emanating from her vagina.

Tony’s cock was snug inside Wendy’s wet cunt; it throbbed and pulsed, expanding and contracting the walls of her pussy; he rubbed his body against hers and his hands sought out her sleek nylon-encased thighs. He liked the feel of her silky nylons and panties against his bare skin. He knew that he couldn’t hold back his orgasm for long; he held onto Wendy’s hips and began to slowly fuck her. He leaned forward and began to nuzzle her neck; inhaling her perfume. Then he began to kiss her. Wendy allowed her lips to open and let Tony explore her mouth with his tongue.

Tony began to quicken the pace and Wendy responded by matching his thrusts with her own; pushing her pelvis out to meet his thrusts so that the base of his cock rubbed on her clitoris. Tony pounded his cock in and out of Wendy Grayson’s tight vagina. Her ample buttocks jiggled whenever Tony’s pubis smashed into hers which caused her taut thighs to quiver; her silky nylons glittering in the dim lamp light of the office.

Tony was gripping Wendy’s hips and slamming himself in and out of her and she was gasping and panting as he fucked her; her legs were spread wide and her high-heels scratched at the wooden floor; fighting to maintain her balance. Wendy could feel Tony’s cock expand inside her and she knew what was about to happen. Tony was about to spend himself inside her. Wendy used contraception so she wasn’t afraid that Tony would impregnate her but she did give a fleeting thought to sexually transmitted diseases. It was too late now but she should have made him wear a condom.

Then she felt Tony push himself deep inside her and his crotch slammed against hers and he ground himself against her and emptied his seed deep inside her. She could feel the warm ejaculate splash against the walls of her vagina. Wendy came and a huge orgasm raced through her body.

She couldn’t control herself and she locked her legs around Tony and pulled him to her. He loved the feel of her pantyhosed legs on his bare skin and he bucked and ground against this attractive woman who was now frantically kissing him and raking her nails down his back.

Tony exploded deep inside Wendy’s cunt and he growled with delight as his orgasm washed over him. His hands raked her buttocks and thighs, tearing her pantyhose and leaving little pink scratches on her smooth soft skin.

“Oh yeah baby! Fuck me back! Fuck me back” he howled as he climaxed.

Wendy pulled his lips back to hers and pushed herself harder against him; her tongue explored his mouth as their lips crushed together.

Wendy felt Tony clawing at her buttocks and thighs as his penis quivered and throbbed inside her, depositing stream after stream of hot semen. Her vagina expanded and contracted around the girth of Tony’s member and she felt wave after wave of sexual excitement ripple along the walls of her sex.

Wendy and Tony hammered against each other until they were both sated. Tony, finally spent, eased his cock out of Wendy’s soaking minge and watched a little stream of semen leak from her recently pounded cunt. He leaned down and kissed her one last time but she turned her head away from the kiss, ashamed of her actions now that she was coming down from her orgasm.

“Post coital regret hey Wendy? But at least you’ve got another day and at only fifteen percent,” Tony said as he pulled up his pants.

Wendy wiped herself with her handkerchief and did her best to adjust her knickers over her torn pantyhose gusset.

Tony buckled his belt.

“Well I’m off toots; thanks for the fuck and we’ll talk again tomorrow I’m sure. We need to negotiate for the day after tomorrow. We’ll probably have to take this one day at a time. I’m ambivalent; you can fuck me or send around young Panti again. She gives a great blowjob,” he jeered.

Wendy huffed with disgust and adjusted her bra, buttoned her blouse and tucked it into her skirt as Tony slithered out the door.

“Fuck! What do I do now?” Wendy mourned as she lit a cigarette and dropped into the swivel chair.

What neither she nor Tony had realised during their lustful interlude was that the band had stopped playing quite a while ago and were taking a break.

The male band members had gone down to the bar to get beer and mingle with the fans. Panti had gone for a wee. Cherri Pops had gone looking for somewhere to smoke and had found the stage manager’s office and then realised it was occupied.

She could hear lustful moans and groans and could make out the shapes of Wendy and Tony fucking through the dirty glass window and she smiled to herself and lit up. Good on you Wendy, getting a good fucking while we work hard making you money, Cherri thought.

But she had arrived only after Tony and Wendy began fucking; she didn’t know Wendy was being blackmailed until she overheard the conversation after they finished.

She stamped out her cigarette and moved down the corridor to hide from Tony and was thinking about what she could do to ease Wendy’s predicament. She also pondered Tony’s comment about Panti giving him a blowjob.

Transvixen played their last set, which included two encores, to a wildly enthusiastic audience.

Wendy had arranged an after party for the band at her place. It was fully catered and the band was on a high after their performance and they imbibed heavily of the alcohol provided.

“What a fucking high!” Bob Little exclaimed sucking on a double scotch.

“Brilliant!” Phil Benson beamed draining his fourth or fifth can of larger; he’d lost count.

“Pretty good,” the ever baleful Snoot Bizjack commented.

“Fucking amazing!” Panti Pops was still buzzing after the performance.

“Here’s to Wendy Grayson! The best manager a rock band could ever have!” Bob made a toast.

The tech guys and a few selected friends were also at the party and were all feeling pretty good.

At around two o’clock in the morning Wendy decided it was time to wrap things up. She’d gotten home before anyone else and changed her tattered pantyhose and sodden knickers and despite the success of the band’s performance, she was still feeling down, wondering how she was going to deal with Tony Carlotta.

Wendy eased the revellers out of the door reminding the boys in the band they had to perform again tonight and not to get too wasted.

Wendy, Panti and Cherri finally had the place to themselves and sipped a nightcap and smoked cigarettes.

“Ok girls. I’m going to bed. Don’t stay up too late,” Wendy was tired, a little drunk, and both elated by the band’s success and trepidicious about what to do about Tony.

Panti and Cherri were finally alone.

“You were fucking magnificent!” Panti complimented her best friend.

“No we were magnificent! That’s the best we’ve ever played together,” Cherri smiled.

“I have to admit I got a real buzz being on stage dressed like this,” Panti grinned.

“Me too,” Cherri smiled back.

They looked at each other and saw lust in each other’s eyes.

Panti wagged a finger at Cherri and she got up and walked over to the couch and dropped into Panti’s lap.

Cherri squirmed in Panti’s lap and smiled down at her.

“I have a confession to make,” Panti said.

“Oh look at you being all serious,” Cherri teased her girlfriend.

“I am serious,” Panti replied.

Cherri put her hands around Panti’s neck and gazed into her eyes.

“What babe?” Cherri asked.

“You know what we said about ‘the rules,’” Panti said.

“You mean no kissing, no fucking, no sucking each other’s cocks; just a bit of hand relief and frottage through our knickers and we always keep our knickers on?” Cherri said.

“That way what we do isn’t gay.”

“Well I want to break them,” Panti said solemnly.

“Oh thank fuck Panti! I’ve wanted to do this for so long,” Cherri beamed and lowered her lips to her lover.

The two pretty T-Girls kissed. Hesitantly at first and then their passion built.

The girls luxuriated in the sweet taste of each other’s mouths, the taste of their lipstick as their lips crushed, the scent of their perfume, the soft embrace of their bodies. Cherri was becoming tumescent; the soft satin material of her panties caresses the sensitive flesh of her penis.

Their kisses become more frenzied and Panti pulled Cherri’s body close to hers; the feel of the soft fabric of their slinky dresses as they pressed against each other was electrifying. Panti’s tongue slid into Cherri’s mouth and she gasped as Panti’s fingers slid up her legs; the soft caress of her fingers on Cherri’s sheer nylon-clad thigh was delightfully thrilling.

Cherri responded and lifted the hem of Panti’s dress and stroked her thighs. Panti pulled Cherri closer and their tongues entwined. They fell down onto the couch, Panti on top of Cherri. She kissed Cherri passionately while her hands explored Cherri’s body. Eventually Panti’s hand slid up Cherri’s thigh, until her fingers rested on her panty-clad member.

“Mmm,” Cherri groaned as Panti squeezed it.

Panti broke their kiss briefly and smiled at Cherri.

“I knew you would like it,” Panti sighed.

Cherri reciprocated and slide her hand under Panti’s dress and found her turgid member sheathed in sheer panties. She traced the outline of Panti’s erection with her fingernail and Panti gasped in Cherri’s mouth.

The girls masturbated each other through their satin panties. They felt so feminine as they masturbated each other, slowly stoking each other through the silken fabric of their panties as they kissed and fondled each other.

Then Panti abruptly broke their kiss. She’s was lying on top of Cherri, looking down at her; her hands on Cherri’s shoulders their legs entwined.

“You are beautiful,” she sighed.

“As are you,” Cherri whispered.

Panti’s face fell to Cherri’s stomach and she kissed her there, then she proceeded to work her way down until her lips found the hem of her skirt. Panti was kneeling between Cherri’s legs and her lips found Cherri’s knees and she kissed them. Cherri shuddered with lust.

Panti worked her way back up Cherri’s legs; softly kissing the nylon-clad flesh; her fingers stroked Cherri’s calves, then the backs of her knees and then eventually her thighs. Panti rucked up Cherri’s dress and she lowered her face and her soft lips nuzzled Cherri’s cock through her silky pantyhose and satin panties.

“Oh God!” Cherri groaned as Panti kissed her shaft and tickled the glans of her penis with her tongue.

Panti took Cherri’s penis into her mouth. She suckled it briefly through the satin panty material and then she used her fingers to tear open Cherri’s pantyhose and free Cherri’s member from her panties.

She took Cherri's naked flesh into her hot wet mouth.

“Ohh Panti!” Cherri gasped.

Panti slowly began to fellate Cherri.

Her tongue found Cherri’s fraenulum and teased it as her lips locked around the base of Cherri’s penis. Then, as she lashed Cherri’s glans with her tongue she moved her lips up and down Cherri’s shaft. Her fingers continued to caress Cherri’s silken-clad thighs and she lay back in utter bliss and guided Panti’s mouth up and down her shaft. Cherri was close to coming.

“Ohh!” Cherri moaned and writhed on the couch.

She grasped Panti’s head and pushed it into her groin as she ejaculated.

Panti sucked and slathered Cherri’s member as she unloaded into Panti’s warm moist mouth. Panti’s tongue flickered over Cherri’s throbbing glans while her lips sucked the pulsing shaft and milked the spend from her lover.

Cherri’s feet drummed on the couch, her high-heels clattering and her body twisted and writhing with passion as the orgasm raged through her body. Cherri pushed Panti’s sweet face into her groin as the last of her issue dribbled from her penis. Panti kissed Cherri’s slowly deflating penis and then her firm thighs. She slid Cherri’s lipstick-stained penis back inside her panties and pulled down and straightened her dress.

Panti smiled up at Cherri and Panti rose up and fell on top of Cherri. She kissed Cherri who pulled her close and hugged her.

“Nice?” Panti smiled down at Cherri who nodded her assent.

“Now it’s your turn,” Panti’s smile turned into a mischievous grin.

Cherri can feel Panti’s erection through the layers of her lingerie and dress. It feels long, hard and thick. She reaches down and grasps it through the layers of silk, satin and nylon. It throbs in Cherri’s hand and Panti smiles and pulls Cherri’s face to hers.

Their legs intertwine and their nylons rasp as they come into contact. The feel of the gossamer garments brushing against one and other is magnificently titillating. Cherri pulls Panti close and rolls over so she is on top of her. Panti kisses Cherri and lifts her groin into her lover’s; Cherri feel Panti’s hard cock pressing against her.

Cherri lifts up Panti’s dress and bunches it around her waist. She lowers her body to Panti’s and their panty-clad members touch; Panti’s fully erect, Cherri’s flaccid but still sensitive. Cherri slides her nylon clad legs along her lover’s and grinds her pubis into Panti who sucks on Cherri’s tongue and hisses as she feels their satin-clad flesh rub together and their nyloned legs entwine.

“Oh Cherri; you are so beautiful! I love this! Please don’t stop!” Panti begs.

They caress, fondle and grope each other for what seems like an eternity. Cherri’s fingers finds Panti’s member and it is long, thick, hot and heavy. Her cock is so large that the head is poking above the waistband of her panties. Cherri strokes the satin-sheathed shaft before her fingers explore the pulsing purple head; the eye sticky with pre-seminal fluid.

“Oh you hussy!” Panti moans.

Cherri lowers her face and engulfs Panti’s penis in her mouth; pulling the panties out of the way so that she can get as much as Panti’s phallus as possible into her mouth.

Panti cries out and drums her heels on the couch.

“Oh you bitch! Suck me you bitch!” she wails and grips Cherri’s head and pushes her face down on her hard cock.

The shaft of Panti’s appendage feels firm and silky on Cherri’s lips; whilst the glans feels spongy and malleable. She explores it with her tongue, tickling Panti’s fraenulum whilst her lips slide up and down the shank. Cherri does not feel in any way homophobic; in her psyche she is not a man sucking another man’s cock.

She’s a sexy transvestite fellating her girlfriend. Cherri is comfortable with her sexuality and can enjoy the experience without the shame or disgust that she dreaded she might feel. The ‘rules’ have gone out of the window!

Cherri slows the rhythm and then increases it; she sucks and slathers Panti’s member, teasing her as Panti writhes and moans on the couch. Cherri can sense that Panti wants to climax but she holds her back. Cherri feels empowered; not at all submissive.

“Oh you bitch! Let me come! Make me come Cherri!” Panti begs.

Cherri is eager to taste Panti’s semen. She has no idea what semen tastes like but she imagines it will be exotic and sensuous, judging by how readily Panti gobbled down her issue.

Cherri locks her lips around the long thick shaft of Panti’s penis and slides her tongue around the corona of her glans and begins to suckle her cock as her head rises and falls. Cherri increases the tempo as she feels Panti’s penis begin to pulsate in her mouth.

“Ohh you sexy bitch!” Panti groans, and pushes Cherri’s face down onto her pulsing flesh.

Cherri’s mouth fills with warm musky viscous fluid. Panti is coming in her mouth. She sucks and licks Panti’s quivering phallus, encouraging Panti to empty her seed into her willing mouth. Cherri takes her girlfriend’s offering; swallowing the large quantities of semen.

“Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes Cherri!” Panti moans as her body writhes and quivers.

Cherri carefully gleans the last few droplets of the precious fluid from the eye of Panti’s cock as her lips suckle the slowly deflating member.

Panti lovingly eases Cherri’s face from her groin and kisses her passionately for a long slow beat and can taste her semen on Cherri’s breath. They kiss and fondle each other lovingly for a while and then break for a cigarette and a drink.

“How was it honey?” Panti grins mischievously at Cherri.

“Babe; I don’t feel in any way gay. I just feel sated and exhilarated. I just Love being Cherri and like you, I loved being Cherri in public today; it was such a rush,” Cherri replied.

“I’ve been having these feelings for so long…I’ve really wanted to kiss and caress you…and of course, taste you,” Cherri blushed.

“Well I guess we’ve moved our relationship onto another level. We’re both comfortable with it so no need to psychoanalyse it,” Panti sipped her scotch and drew on her cigarette.

“Not at all baby, I loved it,” Cherri smiled at her lover.

“But just one question. What was it like sucking Tony Carlotta’s cock?”

To be continued…

up
79 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hmmm

Well, he's got this tattoo that says Louisville Slugger..........