Last Regrets - Part 2 of 5

Printer-friendly version

It had been a week since Miss Kirin had started haunting him. If someone might even call it like that. Most of it played out normally. The only difference was that he wore panties to school. Not every day. Wednesday was his P.E. class. Every other day he wore his new undergarments. Slowly his nervousness settled.

Most of his time at home he spends it with only the company of Miss Kirin. As usual, his parents were away. They spend weeks away on their various travels. Be it for pleasure or work. They had a hired maid, but she was usually done and gone by the time Brad arrived home after school.

He had to admit it was nice to have Miss Kirin around. She often talked about things of the past. It made the big house not such a lonely place to be.

Saturday was the first day a new lesson awaited him.

"I bet you rarely visit this room," jibed Miss Kirin as they entered the small laundry room.

"More like never," admitted Brad.

"Well, this will change. To be completely available to Sarah means not only to be sexually available. I hope you realized that."

Brad gave her a strong nod and satisfied she continued. "By now you have worn every pantie you bought. Time to clean them. That might be a skill that could impress Sarah. I think we both know Sarah has the potential to become big in this world. As a good partner, you should be able to support her in every way. That includes leading a household. Starting with how to clean dirty panties."

"I can do that," he replied with conviction. Miss Kirin gave him a bright genuine smile. It looked more and more that she had chosen wisely.

Slowly she explained the steps how to wash delicate clothes by hand.

Right in the middle, he turned to ask her a question. "Part of leading a household means I have to learn cooking too, right?"

Miss Kirin raised an eyebrow. "Of course. Is that a problem?"

"No," Brad quickly corrected. "It is just that my previous tries didn't end well."

"So you are interested in it? That is good, but why did they end badly? Surely your mother or father have taught you a few things."

Brad gave a heavy sigh. "No. In fact, I barely see them. They are always traveling. You could say I have a better connection to my teachers at school than to my own parents."

"I am sorry to hear that," Miss Kirin said with sympathy.

"If I am being honest, in the last week with you, Miss Kirin, felt more as a mother to me than my own," Brad admitted. Miss Kirin saw his wet eyes for a moment before he turned away ashamed.

"Hearing that makes me sad, but also very proud. If I could I would hug you right now. But as a ghost, I have a little trouble with that."

That elicited a small laugh out of Brad. Slowly the heavy moment cleared and they returned to the laundry.

* * * * * * * * * *

Once again Brad found himself at the department store.

"So what humiliating item do I have to buy today?" Brad whispered to Miss Kirin.

"Remember. The humiliation is only a tool we use. One that quickly seems to lose its purpose," she said with a chuckle.

A moment later they arrived at the lingerie section again.

"This time we go full out on the underwear. If mere panties don't faze you anymore then overkill it is. Stockings, garters, pantyhose, bras, and corsages. If we can hide it beneath your regular clothes it is fair game. Oh, look. You turned so pale one might think you are the undead out of the both of us. Granted if the people around us could see me."

Brad had to swallow hard. Wearing panties was one thing. Even buying those wasn't as bad as he had thought. But his new filled shopping list proved to be a whole new challenge. All the while he had to remind himself for whom he was enduring all this. Slowly his shopping basket was filled with lacy things.

"May I help you, sir? You look a little lost." Brad nearly jumped as a salesperson managed to sneak up on him. Brad's mind raced to come up with a reply but was cut short when sales clerk continued. "Oh, let me see. Does the Kappa Delta Tau frat do their famous pledging trials?"

Brad was stumped. Was she thinking he was old enough to be a student? He spared a glance at Miss Kirin who gave him an amused smile. "No," he admitted. "I do this to prove myself to a girl." Brad didn't know exactly why he didn't take the obvious way out.

"And these are for you and not for the girl?" the sales clerk asked. Her smile never wavering, but he could hear a curious undertone.

"Well, it is a challenge. Sort of," he stated. "Can't exactly ask her to wear something like this without knowing how to deal with the bothersome aspects. And if I do this I might as well do it right." It wasn't exactly a lie he told himself. There was some truth to his statement. Just the furthest away he could think of.

"What dedication. I am sure the girl is a lucky one. Well, in that case, we should go take your measurements. You don't want to appear sloppy in your grand romantic gesture, right?" the lady beamed. No hint of if she really believed him. Brad guessed this was the difference between amateur and professional.

"Well done," was Miss Kirin's compliment when he followed the salesperson to a changing room.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Stop it," Miss Kirin admonished him.

Brad's hand twitched away from his chest. A moment before he had scratched an itch under the bra he was wearing. Of course, Miss Kirin had made him wear the newly purchased underwear. New panties. A garter belt that was for now without stockings. And a bra. The sales clerk had even pushed some small false inserts onto him. Looking in the mirror he could barely see the dent they made in his shirt. Nobody would suspect, but he was very aware of them.

"So this is my new day to day wardrobe?" he asked after munching on some leftover fries. Once again they had chosen to sit at the food court after their shopping.

"Yes. Don't worry. It is not permanently. As you said. It is a challenge. Now if you are done with your meal we have another stop to make."

Brad swallowed hard. What else had Miss Kirin in store for him now? Then again he was determined to face every challenge. He quickly cleared away his tablet. As he followed Miss Kirin they soon stood before their destination. "A beauty salon?" he asked flabbergasted.

"Of course, my dear. This is less a challenge and more a lesson. No, you are not to get a girly makeover. We are here to get you all polished up and refined. Don't you think Sarah deserves a partner that takes care of himself?"

"Yes, you are right," admitted Brad.

"Just tell them you want to look good for a job interview. They will take care of you," Miss Kirin.

Brad nodded to himself and stepped confidently into the salon.

* * * * * * * * * *

He felt refreshed when he stepped out of the beauty salon an hour later. Overall it hadn't been that bad. He still looked like himself. Just a little crisper.

"Looks like someone cleans up nicely," commented Miss Kirin.

"Thanks, I guess. I feared worse. It was actually pretty nice and soothing. The only irritating was the girl who tried to sell me permanent hair extensions," Brad openly admitted.

Miss Kirin gave him a snicker."Well, if you wanted to avoid that you shouldn't have flashed your bra at her."

"I didn't," Brad quickly interjected.

"Remember when you leaned back so she could wash your hair? It pushed your chest out and in turn the bra against your shirt. It wasn't very obvious, but the girl must have noticed," Miss Kirin explained.

"Oh damn!" Brad exclaimed.

"Speaking of your chest. Along with the rest of your body, it could use some tweaking. It's time we get you to do some physical training," Miss Kirin added before Brad's mind quelled too long on the shocking reveal.

"That doesn't sound so bad," Brad agreed.

"Of course, it is also a good opportunity to wear your new sports bras," Miss Kirin needled. Earning her a roll of Brad's eyes.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Excuse me, Mister Cooper?" The maid had knocked on his room's door.

Brad put away his homework for a minute."Yes, Anna?"

"I just wanted to ask if ... Am I being fired?" the maid asked with a slight quiver in her voice.

Brad frowned in confusion. "No. Not that I know of. What makes you think that?"

"Well, Mister Cooper. Some of my usual workloads are already done. There must be another maid at work here."

"No," Brad sheepishly admitted. "That was me. I recently tried to become more self-dependent. That's why I did some work around the house."

"That is good to know. I must admit you gave me quite the scare Mister Cooper," the Maid replied.

After some more assuring that her job was safe, the maid left and Brad was alone. Or so it would seem to an outsider.

"Busted! Well, you handled the situation quite good. Although you missed an opportunity," Miss Kirin commented.

"And what opportunity might that be?" asked Brad with a weary grin on his face. By now he was used to the slight needling Miss Kirin so enjoyed.

"Well, she could have given you private lessons on how to wash your female undies."

"I think I have proven that I can take care of that. As well, as every other chore, you seemed fitting as a challenge. You might as well demand next of me to dress up as a maid because Anna is right. I might as well be the other one in the house," Brad shot back and couldn't help to give a smug smile.

"No. That wouldn't accomplish anything. It probably wouldn't even faze you for long. If it even does. In some regard it is impressive. You took every challenge and lesson and plowed right through it. Yet it makes the progress to expand your submissive side harder. Besides the clothes and the chores, you cleaned up well. Even your personal grooming comes along."

Brad blushed slightly. He was well aware that Miss Kirin didn't just mean the work on his face and hair. For two weeks now he wore daily the full ensemble of female underwear. Stockings included. He quickly found out how the small hairs on his legs could be nipped and pulled. The solution proposed by Miss Kirin had been a quite simple one: just shave them off. He wouldn't admit it aloud, but he quite liked the feeling of the stockings on his smooth skin. To his luck, Miss Kirin hadn't asked him about that yet. Part of the deal was that Brad is totally open with his feelings and had to share everything if asked. Then again maybe she didn't need to ask. Brad wouldn't put it past Miss Kirin to completely see through him.

"So what is the next step?" he asked.

"Now we are in a tight spot. We are in an area where I have a harder time to teach you. That is as long as I only can order you, but can't do a more hands-on approach. If you are willing to spend some money there are other options."

Brad nodded along. It made sense. To only have her voice in his ears was quite limiting. "Well, my parents are rich and my allowance is quite high. What do you have in mind?"

Miss Kirin gave him a mischievous grin. "One option would be to look for a teacher that can handle the physical aspects. There are some professionals out there that are trained for just that. I think the currently used name for them is Dominas."

"That wouldn't work," interjected Brad. "I am still a minor for a few more months."

"Good point. Well, in that case, there is a slightly more expensive option-"

* * * * * * * * * *

Brad pushed the buzzer and hoped someone would open soon. He didn't like being in this backstreet. It all reminded him too much of the time when he purchased the enchanted present for Sarah. An Item that hadn't been exactly legal.

Now he stood before the door of a specialty shop. Not some backstreet dealer. Still, he was nervous as his intended purchase was just as illegal.

The door opened with a squeak of hinges that haven't seen a drop of oil in years. A shifty looking man eyed Brad wearily. "What do you want?" the shopkeeper croaked.

"I am here to purchase a certain material for a friend," Brad replied. Unwilling to let himself to be discouraged.

"Look boy. What we sell here ain't cheap," the shopkeeper replied and moved to close the door.

"I am well aware," Brad hastily said. "I have the money. But if you don't want the business there are other shops."

"Okay. Okay. Come in." The shopkeeper opened the door wide and Brad could finally enter.

The shop itself was mostly a temporary storage and it looked like it. Many shelves stood in neat rows. Filled with various goods. Brad saw trinkets and raw materials alike.

"So, my young friend. What are you looking for?"

"Komoro crystals. I know you have some in stock worth fifty thousand. I take them all," Brad replied confidently. To emphasize it he put a manilla envelope on the counter.

"Now listen, boy. Those crystals can be dangerous. Especially the refined and unbound you ask for. Do you know what they can do? They-"

Brad quickly cut him off. "They're a medium that Necromancers use to strengthen their abilities and summoned spirits. Unbound crystals are dangerous because roaming spirits can use them to interact with the world of the living. I am well aware. I want them for a friend who is a Necromancer," he stated confidently. More so than he felt.

All the points he just made were true, but also facts he only repeated. Miss Kirin had told him everything he needed to know. Not just about the crystals. He knew details about the shop too. Sadly the shop was shielded and warded off, so Miss Kirin couldn't help him right now. This was all on him.

"Then you should know it is illegal to sell them to not qualified people," the shopkeeper added smugly.

"Good thing then that I have all the necessary documents here. A copy of them in fact. You can check them and keep them. Provided I get the crystals," Brad said equally smugly. He placed a second envelope on the counter. Filled with the required documents. Further five thousand in bills.

The shopkeeper looked and then grunted. "Remain here," Brad was warned. The shopkeeper walked at a slow pace to somewhere between the shelves. When he came back he had a solid looking satchel with him. "Don't open it without a necromancer," the shopkeeper reminded him.

"I know. Satchel is warded and once open the seal breaks," Brad replied.

"Was a pleasure doing business with you. Come again," the shopkeeper said with a slimy smile.

Brad nodded as he grabbed the satchel. Time to get away from here.

up
121 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Risky

A bit like buying from offshore pharmacies.

Remains interesting, curious to see where this goes.

Beoca's picture

This story still feels - as it did after one part - like its biggest challenge is uniqueness. We’ll see how it progresses. Solid story, but the bar set by the theme is high. Still quite interesting.

Hmmm,

Monique S's picture

looks like his "ghost" is going to become more real for some "sex?" WOW!

That, though, might also cause some regrets, I fear.

Monique S

Faulty assumption

Jamie Lee's picture

Brad tried forcing Sarah's affections on him and that failed. Now he believes a ghost is there to help him improve himself so Sarah's affections toward will be natural instead of forced.

But, how does he know that is the intention of the ghost? How does he know if he was told the truth that Sarah does like him? How does he know if all the clothing the ghost has told him to buy will endear him to Sarah?

And now the ghost has told him to buy crystals which can only be used by a person of Sarah's class. Brad is so focused on getting Sarah's affections that he doesn't even question if these crystals can't be used for another purpose. Something like bringing a certain ghost back to live or something more nefarious.

Brad has blinded himself with his goal and cannot see that he might be being used.

Others have feelings too.