Last Regrets - Part 5 of 5

Printer-friendly version

It was humiliating and embarrassing. Most of all Bailey felt ashamed that she kind of liked it. She breathed heavily as she calmed down after her last orgasm.

Here she was. One week into her weakened state. Maybe it had been a mistake accepting Miss Kirin's proposal to use this opportunity for training. Bailey knew how she looked. Ridicules with her adult diaper. But that one was necessary. Less so the little dress that made her look like a baby. Or the strange mix of ball gag and pacifier.

However, the most ridicules piece was her "rattle". It sensed motion and each shake meant there was a response. Hidden inside her diaper was a vibrator. One that only sprung to life if the rattle was being shaken. Miss Kirin's 'little fun idea' to entice Bailey to work out her arms.

To Bailey's embarrassment, it worked. She had dozens of orgasms in the last few days and had the regained strength points to show for it. Not many, but it was progress nonetheless.

As Bailey calmed down a voice surprised her.

"Isn't she cute?" Miss Kirin asked.

Bailey wondered who Miss Kirin was talking to and turned around on her bed. As she saw the person standing in the doorway beside Miss Kirin, her hands dropped the rattle and she tried to cover herself up.

"She is adorable!" Sarah - the target of Bailey's adoration - exclaimed.

"You'll have her for yourself in a moment," Miss Kirin said. "I can't thank you enough for babysitting her. Originally I wanted to wait until she is a little 'older'."

"She looks fine to me," Sarah said without ever taking her eyes off Bailey.

Meanwhile, Bailey's panic lessened a bit. Maybe this was Miss Kirin's plan after all. Introduce her to Sarah in a moment of weakness.

"Well, it can't be helped. It is the last day of the Verrencia exhibition."

"The Ifarian city that sinks into the sea?" Sarah managed to ask. She clearly was distracted.

Bailey wondered if she was supposed to join the conversation. Maybe if she unbuckled the gag. She just might have enough dexterity in her fingers to do so.

"Yes. That one. Can you believe they end the exhibition for one about some long gone mobster?"

"Buds Malone?"

"Might be. Who cares about some dead wannabe villain. Anyway, I see that I bore you."

Flushed Sarah looked finally at Miss Kirin. "No. It is just-"

"That I teased you for weeks about the progress of my little girl Bailey that you are quite eager to meet her," Miss Kirin volunteered. "Okay. I'll stop my teasing. Take good care of my baby girl. I'll be back in a few hours. Have fun and do a few things I wouldn't do."

Both left for a moment and soon only Sarah returned. Determined she walked over and sat down beside Bailey. She had a hungry look in her eyes and it made Bailey's heart beat faster. Sarah wanted her. Something that Bailey herself had wanted for years. Back then when she still had been Brad.

"So," Sarah cooed. "Brad became Bailey. Just for me?"

Bailey nodded. Her eyes never leaving Sarah's. This was it. The moment she had dreamed of. Yet never she had thought it would turn out this way.

"I wonder," Sarah started while she gently traced Bailey's body contours. "When Miss Kirin started preparing you for me, did you know it would lead to this?"

The question conflicted Bailey. Had she known she would end up as a girl in diapers at the mercy of Sarah? Certainly not. Then again she saw the hungry look in Sarah's eyes. It spoke of desire and that Miss Kirin had promised. To shape Brad into something Sarah would want. She had kept her promise and now Bailey wound herself under Sarah's soft administrations. Making up her mind, Bailey nodded.

Sarah gave her a bright smile. "And still you did it. Impressive. But you hesitated. Why? Ah, right. The gag."

Gently she made Bailey turn her head. Then unbuckled the gag. Spit flowed over Bailey's lips as the bulbous gag slid free of her teeth. Lovingly Sarah wiped the spit away. Patiently waiting for Bailey to gather her thoughts.

"I knew nothing," Bailey said after working her jaw a few times. "Miss Kirin wouldn't betray you by revealing your secrets. She told me that she could make me into the perfect partner for you. To be what you desire."

Bailey was silenced by a kiss. Greedy in her need Sarah forced an intimacy on Bailey she happily accepted. Relented into it without a fight or second thought.

A small eternity later Sarah broke the kiss and left Bailey yearning for more. "Oh, I desire you. No doubt about it," Sarah admitted. "But I guess I owe you the explanation."

"You don't have to," Bailey said but was hushed by Sarah.

"I want to. Need to. I want you to understand me like no one else does. Will you hear me out? Hear my secret thoughts."

"In pursuit of you I would do anything," Bailey vowed out loud.

"And you have proven as much," Sarah said with a smile. "The thing is- I didn't know I wanted to experience intimacy with another girl. Not until my own parents changed so much. In a way, they are the perfection of the female form. Each in their own way. When they started to have sex again, I found only curiosity within my heart. You know I am a necromancer, right?"

When Bailey nodded Sarah continued. "It is a sorcerer subclass. One very specific. Still, it shares some abilities. One Miss Kirin taught me led me down a rabbit hole I couldn't escape. Astral projection. Such a harmless skill. To detach your soul from your body. Just for a short while. Enough to witness the lovemaking of your own parents. Get addicted to it. That's why I needed someone I could experiment with. To see if those feelings within me are real or just an illusion haunting me."

"That is why you chose me?" Bailey asked.

"Miss Kirin did. But I was so glad she did. I liked you. Before all this. Before my parents changed. Back then I hadn't been as confident as I am now. Honestly, when you showed up with those presents, I wouldn't have minded accepting them. Enchantment or not. I felt flattered. Wanted. But my parents. They had bad memories about enchantments like that. Even with me wanting to, I couldn't accept your gifts. I couldn't do that to my parents."

"I understand," Bailey said with a sad smile. Still, a tear trailed down her cheek. "I so much regret my stupidity. The enchanted gifts. That my heart was led astray by your parents."

"Don't," Sarah commanded. Her voice now tinted with authority. "We both have our misgivings about the past. But here we are. It led us to this moment."

Bailey nodded. "And I am all yours."

"You are. Aren't you? A present just for me. This time not enchanted, yet so much more magical. Do you mind if I unwrap it?" Sarah teased.

Bailey's mouth grew dry. She was so close to having her dreams fulfilled. "I trust you," Bailey said instead of answering. "You can do anything with me."

"And I think I will," Sarah cooed. Her hands found the strings that held Bailey's dress. Slowly she untied them. The anticipation between both of them grew, but Sarah took her time. Gently she lifted the dress off Bailey. Leaving her naked, save for the diaper.

Bailey flinched and let out a small moan. "What is it?" Sarah softly demanded to know.

"The rattle," Bailey admitted while a blush colored her cheeks. "You pushed it a little while lifting the dress."

"And what makes this rattle so special?" Sarah asked while grabbing it. Again Bailey moaned and her hands twitched slightly towards her diaper. "Oh I see," Sarah cooed. "Someone has a naughty secret."

She gently brushed Bailey's hands aside and opened the Velcro straps of the diaper. The heavy scent of female arousal permeated the air. The diaper itself clean, but seeping in Bailey's nectar of arousal. Courtesy of her last masturbation season.

A few shakes of the rattle and Bailey was squirming while moans escaped her lips. The vibrator - delicious little torture device now unbound - steadily worked itself free of her netherly confines. When the device was sticking out the width of two fingers, Sarah helped it along by pulling it out.

"Open up," was the only warning Bailey got before the phallus was used to gently part her lips. She had wondered how her own juices would taste, but Bailey hadn't found the courage to find out. Now she had no choice and it made her blush in humiliation. At the same time, she was well aware how a new wave of arousal ran through her.

"Hold that for me," Sarah purred before standing up. She took a few steps away from the bed and turned around. Standing there in all her glory Sarah reached behind her back. Bailey heard the whisper of a zipper and then - inch by inch - gravity pulled the long dress off Sarah. Joining the small pool of fabric on the floor was the shrugged off lacy panties.

With a raised eyebrow she unhooked her bra and flung it to the side. Suddenly Bailey was glad for the dildo between her lips. Without it, it might be obvious how speechless she was. Or worse yet how incapable she felt to describe or compliment the beauty before her.

"I take it you like what you see?" Sarah teased. Bailey nodded but didn't dare to break eye contact. Suddenly fearing that she blinked even once and Sarah was gone. Just a daydream gone wild. When Sarah walked over just to remove the vibrator and give a deep passionate kiss, Bailey knew she was awake and one lucky girl.

"Silly me," Sarah purred after breaking apart. "This little toy won't be enough for the two of us. But you and I are lucky. I have another toy with me. Want to see it?"

Bailey's mind was racing in a million different directions. Part of her just wanted to make out forever. Another part was curious. Most of all she wanted to please Sarah. "Yes," Bailey meekly replied.

A quick hungry kiss and Sarah sauntered out of the room. Not for long and once again Sarah leaned onto the door frame. Bailey's gaze was drawn to the toy between Sarah's legs. Big, hard, and gleaming black stood a rubber phallus proudly erect on Sarah's crotch. Held in place by some study leather belts.

Bailey swallowed hard. Compared to this her rattle activated vibrator was indeed a toy. A small little plaything. Never before in her short existence had Bailey even attempted to insert something this big into herself.

"It does look intimidating, right?" Sarah teased. "Trust me. You can take this. By the time I am done, you will be glad you did."

Bailey gave a nod. Found herself unable to do anything else. As Sarah came closer to Bailey, she instinctively spread her legs. But Sarah didn't bite. Instead of using the toy on her, Sarah took her time. Exploring every inch of Bailey with a caress here or a soft touch there. Bailey wound herself under her ministrations. Her arousal steadily increasing. She wanted Sarah to take her, but also knew that the when was not up to her.

Eventually, Sarah climbed on top of Bailey. Silenced every whimper of need from her with a kiss. Bailey could feel the hard appendage that hung from Sarah's groin brushing her inner tights. It only increased the flames of Bailey's arousal more. Then, in the moment of highest arousal, Sarah finally pushed into her.

* * * * * * * * * *

Their sex lasted forever, or so it felt to Bailey. It probably was more like an hour. It left Bailey drained, but satisfied. Yet what followed was even more rewarding.

They talked for hours, while lazily snuggling with each other. Telling each other about their past and hopes for the future. Every little detail they laid it bare to each other until there wasn't a single secret left between them. Never would Bailey - or back then Brad - have thought she would open herself to someone this completely. In a way, Bailey fell in love with Sarah all over again.

Eventually, they settled down and there was a lull. A moment of silence between them.

"I can't date you," Sarah whispered into the quiet. "Not like this."

The words cut into Bailey. In a heartbeat, her mind jumped to the worst place she could go. Sarah didn't want her after all. All her trials and challenges for nothing.

Sarah made Bailey look into her eyes. There she saw only warm compassion. "Right now your stats are those of a baby. And I can't date a baby. But Miss Kirin told me that you can get those missing stats back by training. Once you have your old stats back - one normal for people our age - I will know you are ready. I want you, Bailey. Don't doubt that. So vow to me that you will train hard."

There was this intensity in Sarah's eyes. One might say Bailey imagined thinks, but she was Sarah's soul laid bare there. The longing, sincerity, and compassion.

"I vow it with all my heart," Bailey declared.

"Then I vow, until the day you will be my girlfriend, that I'll be your naughty babysitter," Sarah pledged.

Their resolve was made official with a kiss. One that led to more. Much more.

* * * * * * * * * *

When Bailey woke up it was dark. Night had fallen and drenched everything in obscurity. A silhouette sat down on the bed. At first, Bailey thought it was Sarah, but slowly made out the details of Miss Kirin.

"How was the exhibit?" Bailey asked.

"You're awake," Miss Kirin stated in surprise. She switched on the small lamp on the bedside table. "Never mind that exhibit. How are things between you and Sarah? She was a little tight-lipped about details."

"She isn't my girlfriend," Bailey started. "Not yet anyway."

"Why not?"

"Because she wants to wait until I regain my strength," Bailey explained. "The hard way. Through training."

"But, why?" Miss Kirin asked. "You did tell her you can undo the current transfer, right? A week is over. We can do it tomorrow. Even now if you want to."

"Something gave her the impression that we plan on training me up," Bailey said with a weak smile. "She thinks that I will 'grow up' along with the stats I regain."

But it was those details Bailey didn't say out aloud that mattered. She had figured it out. The last puzzle pieces provided by Sarah without her knowing it. Bailey could bet that it was Miss Kirin who had led Sarah to believe Bailey was to 'grow up' through training. Not through lies. Bailey had figured that out. Miss Kirin never lied. Neither to Sarah or Bailey.

But Miss Kirin had spun a web of half-truth and promises. What made it so alluring was that she kept those promises. Every single one of them. Sarah got what she wanted and Bailey's goal was within her grasp. A happy end for the both of them. But not all of Miss Kirin's plans had come to fruition yet. And now that Bailey saw clearly she felt compelled to do follow along.

"You said no matter what happens, that you will take care of me," Bailey said out loud.

"You know I will," Miss Kirin declared. "I swore it to you."

"Sarah deserves a girlfriend," Bailey mused out loud. "One who is a fully grown woman. Even if I take back my stats now, I won't be it. I've only been a girl for a few weeks. It's only skin deep. Underneath is still Brad."

Bailey took a deep breath and looked the sorceress into the eyes. "But I have a second chance. To grow up as a woman. The one Sarah deserves. Will you help me? I need someone to take care of me. Will you be my mother."

"Of course I will," Miss Kirin said with a bright smile. "Anything for my baby girl."

And there it was. Miss Kirin had won. Brad was gone and Bailey was her new daughter. Once Brad had asked her if that was her goal. To make him into her baby girl. Miss Kirin had avoided the question. Ridiculed it. But this had been her goal all along. She had found the right persons for her schemes. With Sarah the perfect bait. And Brad. He had been cut off and lonely. Estranged from his own parents and longing for Sarah. Desperate enough to follow the orders of a ghost with nothing to rely on, but her words and promises.

That's why her plans had been so devious. Everyone won. Each needs perfectly filled. And this compelled Bailey now to play along. Even though she saw through it all. Because if she would have to grow up again then she wanted the best to be her mother.

Who better than someone with centuries of experience. Who was manipulative, but also deeply loyal. If someone could teach Bailey to grow up as a woman, then it was her, Miss Kirin.

"I am your baby girl," Bailey repeated. She did it proudly.

And at this moment Bailey was sure, she had not a single last regret.

up
101 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

No regrets

Beoca's picture

So the answer is that Ms. Kirin's plans were indeed in Bailey's best interests. I suppose there needed to be a happy ending. It's a bit gratifying, but it is certainly happy to see it end well for all. I would be interested to see an epilogue, though I get it if you'd like to work on other projects instead.

About your comment on "Last Regrets"

Hey Beoca,

indeed I do not have plans for an epilogue.
However, all my stories in the "Undesirable Classes" universe are connected. In more ways than one.
Most play in the same town, so you may stumble onto familiar faces along the line.
There is also a little gimmick I'll clue you in. Every story foreshadows stories along the line.
"Natural Affection" had a few. Most noticeably it set up "Last Regrets".
"Last Regrets" has two nods to the next two stories that are coming up.
It helped to pencil down all nine story-plotlines before even starting writing "Natural Affection".

I am not sure when I have time to write story three, but I promise you there will be a cameo of people from both previous stories.

Hugs and kisses,
Cassy

Aww

You did work it out to be a happy ending for everyone. It was refreshing to finally see Sarah's personality too. Bailey's character gets a lot of credit for realizing that shortcutting her training wouldn't be as beneficial to anyone, even though it might allow her to date Sarah sooner.

No Regrets

terrynaut's picture

I have no regrets reading this story. I really like it. It turned out well - for everyone.

I was concerned about Miss Kirin. She obviously held some things back, but everything still turned out well.

Thanks and kudos (number 19).

- Terry

Hmmm,

Monique S's picture

a baby girl with a grown woman's sexuality? What a strange concept. I am sort of sad to see Brad go like that. I can think of other ways for him to accept his new femininity.

In a way Miss Kirin is a truly evil person in my opinion.

Monique S

I see where you are coming from...

Hey Monique,

I can understand why you might see Miss Kirin as truly evil.
What was the saying?
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
Most people don't choose to be evil.
Their sense of right and wrong just get messed up real bad.

How Miss Kirin ended up like this will be partially explored in future stories. (6 & 8)

An adult as a baby is a thing. Even in the real world. Adult Baby (AB) play is a form of BDSM. Sort of.
I know it isn't for everyone. That's why I kept the scenes containing AB relatively short.

I love to twist, turn and mangle tropes. "Last Regrets" was my attempt at the forced feminization trope.
Lately, most stories in this genre (especially on FM) see the main character being degraded and the will be broken.
Usually by physical force or blackmailing.
I hoped to reverse things here. While Brad is still feminized it is through manipulation and promises.
His will is actually strengthened.

If I succeeded in my attempt is up to my readers to decide.

Thanks for reading.
Hugs and kisses,
Cassy

A form of lying

Jamie Lee's picture

Kirin never openly lied to Brad but did lie by omission and through manipulation. However, what Kirin did wasn't malicious, she had a goal, a three way goal, that led to three people getting what they needed.

Brad's absentee parents cause a lot of grief and anger to build up in Brad over the years. They never taught him the social skills he needed to learn. Or help build his self confidence. Or be there when he needed someone to talk with openly. And as a result of all the things they didn't do Brad built a wall to help him cope with feeling unwanted and neglected. And all this led him to try and force Sarah's affections.

The wall Brad built within himself had to be dismantled one brick at a time, which was what Kirin was doing by asking Brad to do things. At the same time she was building not only trust but self confidence through each step. And getting him to think about more than himself.

When Brad became a Majune, and a woman, he was totally ignorant in the ways of being a woman. And what better way to teach her how to be a woman than to start at the very beginning as a baby? From the time a female baby is born they are immersed in the world of women. They are slowly taught over the years how to act, dress, and think as a woman. Bailey couldn't do that because internally she was still Brad, the absentee parent boy.

Bailey the baby would be taught how to control her new body. How to properly clean and protect her skin. She would learn how to dress and coordinate her clothing. She would learn about makeup and deportment. Baby Bailey would have the chance to be taught all these things by a mother who gave her genuine love. And she in turn would be able to give her love to the love who started this unusual journey.

Others have feelings too.

Miss Kirin is very, very manipulative...

Miss Kirin is very, very manipulative...

If I'd stopped more, and thought about things, I might've figured it out, before the very end... She spied on Brad, so she knows exactly what his family is like, and she used the internet, and took a very good guess that it was as far as Brad would look on the Majune class, and precisely not knowing that it was a female-only class...

I'm not okay with it, because Miss Kirin is so suspicious, died centuries ago, with a feared class, named after her... And she died while fighting an army, for unknown reasons...

She's like the Token Evil Teammate... Evil, but just against the other evil people...

The only good thing, is that Bailey and Sarah are in a happy relationship...

Hopefully Miss Kirin really only wants Bailey for her motherliness... But as a Sorcerer and stuff... And knowing more about Respawn Stones and stuff... I'm afraid that soul transfers or something is possible, to get herself a super-strong body, while also being a mage...

...

All while the mysterious Research Company is in the background...