Night Fox Chapter 16

Printer-friendly version

“Do you think they are finally asleep yet?” Katey was watching from her hiding spot next to Cora.

“I don't know, but I think it’s time for me to have some fun.” Cora moves quietly as she slides her fox mask down over her face.

She felt the smooth surface of the wood as it rested against her face. The mask molds itself against her face as she moves quietly towards.
The spiritual properties of the mask enhance her senses as she moves towards the house. When she comes to the first camera, she waits and darts quickly towards a darkened area.

She waits for the guard to get close to her before she strikes. She grabs him from behind with her hand over his mouth and brings him down.
She takes the zip cuffs that her and Katey bought earlier at a law enforcement supply shop and cuff him. She places a strip of duct tape over his mouth.

“You lay here and rest for a while.” Cora pats the guy's cheek, before moving towards her next objective.

“You’re having too much fun, Cora.” Katie watches Cora as she moves from the guy she took down towards the other guard.

Katey was watching Cora’s through a pair of night vision goggles. While they had waited for night to come. Her and Cora had taken a trip to the nearest army surplus store and picked up a few items. They had bought some supplies to help them through the extraction they were doing.

Katey had picked up a hunting rifle with a high-power scope on it. She wasn’t a sniper, but she could hit a target as good as a sniper. She had her personal handgun with her, just in case she needed to use it.

Katey spots one of the guards coming towards Cora’s location.

“Incoming, Cora.”

Cora listens as the other guard she needed to take down comes within ten feet of her. She spots him just standing there and looking around. Just as he turns around, she springs from her hiding spot and wraps her arm around his neck and her hand over his mouth. She tightens her grip, cutting off his air supply.

Cora lowers him gently to the ground and zip cuff his hands. Afterward, she places a strip of duct tape over his mouth. She drags his body over to where the other person was stashed. She moves quietly towards the house and slips inside.

“I’m inside.”

“Okay, be careful. I can’t cover you inside.” Katey looks through her scope at Cora as she went inside the house.

As Cora moves about the house she hears a female screaming “STOP!” coming from one room. She heads towards that room. The door was shut, so she places her sensitive ear against the door and could hear a woman screaming inside.

Inside the house:
Jinx was on her hands and knees as Keagan pounded her hard from behind. Each thrust was painful as he went in and out of her. Tears were sliding down her cheeks as he yanked hard on her hair, pulling her head back as hard as he was.

“You tranny girls, enjoy this type of treatment. I’m going to enjoy hurting you and making you bleed.” He yanks back hard on her hair, almost breaking her neck.

Jinx screams as he yanks her head back hard. The pain she was feeling between her legs was raw and painful. She wishes he would stop and leave her alone.

Cora opens the door to the room and notices the woman she saw earlier while she was scouting the place, was in the middle of the bed on her hands and knees. She also notices that the woman’s wrist and ankle were chained to the bed. Kneeling behind her was one of the guards she saw earlier. There was a camera on a stand pointed towards the bed recording what was going.

“You know, when a woman says stop, you’re supposed to stop.”

Keagan turns around and spots a person dressed in a skin-tight black jumpsuit wearing some sort of animal mask that concealed their face. Their eyes had a slight yellowish glow to them.

“Who are you and how did you get in here?” He pulls out of Jinx and stands at the foot of the bed.

“Your housekeeper left the patio door open. As for who I am, well. That’s for me to know and for you to find out.”

Cora moves quickly and closes the distance between them. She strikes first hitting him in his throat with her hand. She then strikes the right side of Keagan’s head as hard as she could to knock him out after she grabbed his throat.

Keagan couldn’t believe how fast this strange looking woman was moving as he gets struck in his throat. He grabs his throat gasping for air. He gets hit on the side of the head and drops like a rag doll.

Jinx had heard the voice of another person and sat up in bed to see who it was. She watches as a female figure wearing some sort of animal mask take Keagan out. She wants to scream, but she knows no one would answer her.

Cora turns towards the woman on the bed “do you want to be set free or do you enjoy what this person was doing to you?” She kicks Keagan’s unconscious form.

“Who are you?” Jinx was concern that this person might hurt her.

“Like I said before to this ape. It’s for me to know, and for you to find out. Now, do you want your freedom or not?” Cora was growing impatient with the woman.

“Yes, I want to leave this place.”

Cora walks over and looks at the cuffs that were around the woman’s wrist and ankle. They were a simple Master lock that held the cuffs close. She pulls her lock picking tools out of a pouch on her belt and pops the lock open.

After all the locks were unlocked she looks at Jinx “where is Trevor McAdams room?”

“Why do you want him?” Jinx didn’t know if she could trust this person.

“Because he is a very bad person and he needs to pay for what he has done. Now, I’m not going to ask again. Where is Trevor McAdams room?”

Jinx notices the eyes flash very brightly when the fox looking person asked again. She examines the person in front of her.

“What am I and the others supposed to do if you take him away? What is to stop you from coming back here and taking one of us?”

A sly smile appears on Cora’s face “if I was here for you. You would be in cuffs already. The question you should be asking yourself, is this the type of life you want? Because Trevor McAdams is going to jail for the pain and crimes he has committed against others.”

Jinx just stare at the person dress as a humanoid fox. She takes a breath “he’s upstairs in the Master bedroom with his mistress. You need to be careful. She normally sleeps with a handgun and won’t hesitate to kill you.”

Cora walks over towards the camera that had been recording them and takes the memory card out of it.

“Thank you. Now stay here till I have Trevor McAdams.” She slips the memory card into her pouch.

Before she leaves the room. Cora secures Keagan with her zip cuffs and duct tape. Cora leaves the room and finds the stairs leading upstairs. The way the house was design, the staircase blended in with how it was designed.

As she got to the top of the stairs, her enhance hearing picks-up the sounds of someone having sex. She recognized the moaning and enjoyment that the person was having.

“God, Katey. You wouldn’t believe the sounds I’m hearing.”

“Do I want to know what you are hearing?” Katey could only guess what Cora was hearing.

She’s been keeping an eye out for any movement or problems on the outside. Once Cora confirms she has Trevor McAdams tagged and
bagged. She’ll swing around to the front of the mansion with the van they were renting.

“Not really, you can enjoy the sounds and entertainment.” A playful smile appears on Katey’s face.

Cora peeks in and notices another guy that looked like the one she stopped downstairs, having sex with an Asian looking woman. She pulls her blowgun out and darts them. The woman didn’t look like she is resisting having the man make love to her. There weren’t any chains or restraints holding her.

She moves on down the hallway, till she comes to the doors of the Master Bedroom. She places her ears against the door listening to see if the occupants were awake and having sex. She could hear some moaning coming from inside. She cracks the door open to look inside and couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

There was a tall Asian looking woman wearing tight leather that supported her breast and had on a tight pair of black leather pants that left her ass cheeks exposed. To go with the outfit she was wearing, she had a black pair of calf high, six-inch spike boots. She had a leather cat of nine tail whip in her hand.

The guy she was using the cat-of-nine-tails on was secure and spared eagle to the post at the foot of the bed. He had a ball gag in his mouth and a huge butt plug in his ass. There were several red whelps on his pale hairy back.

In a low voice “Katey, you won’t believe what I am seeing right now. I wish I could share this image with you.”

“Oh? What are you seeing?” Katey was curious.

“Trevor McAdams seems to enjoy kinky sex acts. He’s spread eagle and secured to the end of the bed with a huge butt plug up his ass and a
ball gag in his mouth. Oh, and he has some Asian woman whipping him with a cat-of-nine tail as well.”

“Oh, I wish I had a picture of that, so we can post it on the web and send it with him to jail as well.”

“Your wish, is my command.” Cora takes her cell phone out and records what happens next.

Liu Gaochao smiles as she cocks her arm back and smacks whips her lovers back. She puts a lot of force into the swing. She knew how much
he enjoyed the pain. She whips him several times. She was enjoying inflicting pain on him. It turned her on.

Cora was recording what was going on, so she could show Katey later. Once the woman stops whipping Trevor. She puts her cell phone away and pulls her blow gun out. Just as the Asian woman was rising her arm, is when Cora hits her with a blow dart.

Liu was about to whip Trevor again when she feels something hit her in the neck. As she turns her head to see where it came from. Her body goes numb and darkness claims her. She collapses to the floor with the whip laying near her.

Cora walks into the bedroom and over towards the crumpled form of the Asian woman. She kneels and pick-up the Cats-of-nine tails. She stands up feeling the weight of the whip in her hands. An evil smile appears on her face as she cocks her arm back and cut loose with a powerful swing with the whip.

Trevor screams as he feels the whip connect with his back and cut into his skin. Liu had never hit him so hard before with a whip. He felt the whip hit him a second time and it cut even more into his flesh. His body shook from the impact of the third strike to his body.

Cora stops and walks around to look at Trevor’s face. She was smiling as she stood before Trevor.

“Are we having fun, Mr. McAdams?”

Trevor saw a humanoid fox person come from behind him and was looking at him. The person in front of him had glowing yellow eyes and was dress in a black skin-tight suit. They were wearing some sort of animal mask that looked like a fox’s face.

“Did you enjoy the whipping you got Mr. McAdams?” A smile forms on Cora’s face.

Trevor saw a smile forms on the face of the mask. He tries to reply, but he had the ball gag in his mouth. He glares at the person. He has no idea who this person was or why they were here.

“I bet, you are wondering who I am and why I am here. Well, Mr. McAdam, you are just going to have to wait and see who I am. As for why I am here? I’m here to administer justice for your victims. You order the hit on me, Katey DeNoon, her partner Ralph Parker and the two US Marshal’s. Plus, the Governor as well. That’s not to mention the innocent lives of several trans-people and normal women you have ruined as well.”

Trevor couldn’t believe what he was hearing from this person. He had been so careful in arranging everything, so it couldn’t be traced back to him. He still didn’t know who the person was behind the mask. It was a woman’s voice he had heard, but he didn’t sound familiar to him.

Cora decides to let him hang for a while. She walks around the room and using her enhanced the sense of smell, she sniffs out his safe. It was the push button type. She focuses on the keys to see which ones he pressed and presses them. It took her several tries to get the right combination, but she finally guesses the right one.

She opens the safe and found a lot of the money inside. Plus, she finds several thumb drives and portable hard drives. She walks over towards the bed and take one of the pillows off the bed and remove it from the case.

She walks back over towards the safe and puts all the cash inside the pillowcase. She takes the thumb drives and portable hard drives and put them in a pouch on her belt. She’ll go through them later to see what is on them.

She closes the safe and walks back over towards McAdams. She looks at him and could tell he was pissed.

“I’m going to leave the money I found in your safe for the women here. I don’t know their situation, but I would have to say they have earned it. As for you, you’re going to jail. If your lawyer manages to get you off with all the evidence against you. I will come back and send you to your ancestors.”

Cora secures the Asian woman she had been warned about. After she secures the woman, she secures Trevor McAdams next.

“Katey, I’m on my way out with our rabbit. Make sure there is a blanket in the van for him.”

“You might want to grab one from the bedroom.” Katey gets up from her hiding spot and heads towards the rental van and drives it around.

“Okay.” Cora grabs a blanket off the bed and wraps Trevor up inside of it, after cutting him down and securing him.

She heads downstairs and stops at the door of the woman she helped earlier.

Jinx answers the door and see the woman that helped her earlier.

“I’m here to give you this money. There should be enough in there for you and the other girl upstairs to start a new life. If you need help or anything here’s my and my partner’s card.” Cora pulls her card and Katey’s card out and hands it to her.

Cora hands the pillowcase filled with money to her.

“Thank you.” Jinx couldn’t believe her, and Vesta will be able to get out of the life they were currently in.

“You’re welcome. Be safe and good luck.” Cora turns to leave with Trevor thrown over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

“Ma’am, you might want to take his girlfriend as well with you. She shares responsibility for the crimes he committed. If nothing else, it turned her on.”

“Thank you. I’ll get her as well.”

Cora meets Katey outside and loads Trevor McAdam in the van. She goes back inside and grabs the Asian woman as well and put her in the
van. Once she has both people inside. She hops up onto the passenger seat and looks over towards Katey.

"We need to drop the trash off at the Marshall office."

"Okay,"

Katey puts the van into gear and heads towards the nearest US Marshall office.

up
242 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Rabid animals

Jamie Lee's picture

Rabid animals are put down so they don't infect other animals. The only thing Trevor and the lady deserved is to be treated like rabid animals.

But that wasn't Cora's first decision. She wanted to see the two pay for their crimes in public, let the public see the real Trevor. The Trevor under the blanket.

Others have feelings too.