Seven Lays Are Six Too Many

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Themes: 

Permission: 

Keegan Moore yawned and rolled himself out of bed. Grumbling he headed for the shower and stopped dead in his tracks. On the door to his bathroom hang a gorgeous summer dress. One he wouldn't mind seeing on Audrey, his girlfriend. Taped to it was a post-it note. "Just think about it," it said. Signed with "Mom".

Shaking his head he walked into his bathroom. The quick hot shower swept out the last cobwebs in his head. Energized and ready for the day he dressed in jeans and a t-shirt and headed downstairs.

As he entered the kitchen he stopped dead in his tracks. Freda Preston, the latest girlfriend of his father, sat at the dinner table. She was reading a newspaper and was wearing his mothers favorite morning robe.

Keegan's mind caught up and deciphered the clues. "Morning Mom," he greeted her. "So you finally got lucky with Freda?"

Of course, it was a rhetorical question. Still, his mother answered cheerfully. "Sure did. I must say I like this body. And good morning son. Though I wish I could say good morning my daughter."

Keegan rolled his eyes. For the last half year, his mother tried to get him to become a girl. The dress on the door to his bathroom was just the last, not so subtle, nudge from his mother.

"I saw that," his mother accused him. "Look. I know I am quite pushy on the matter. But it is better to rip off the band-aid now than later. I don't want you to end up like your uncle. Stuck in a monastery as a nun just because he can't get himself to sleep with a man."

Keegan nodded. It made sense and he knew his mother meant well. Still, he was hesitant. Once he would have lost his virginity to Audrey, he would become her. Thanks to the gift his family was blessed with. Though his uncle might argue that it was a curse.

As far as he could remember his mother or father had been a string of changing bodies. Only his or her mannerisms were the one constant he could count on. Such was the cosmic deal his family had to live with.

In his family, everyone changed bodies while sleeping. They took the form of one of their last seven individual sex partners at random. That was the reason why his mother was today in the body of Freda. She must have slept with her recently when she had been in a male body.

For Keegan, it was a weird way to grow up. Sometimes his father was his mother or vice versa. He was also the only one who could notice it. His family bend reality with each body change. Changing memories and physical details around them as they changed bodies.

It was a strange trait and one that had a daunting future for Keegan. Once he had sex with someone he will never see the body again he had been grown up with. The only way to prevent the loss of his body was to remain a virgin forever.

"There is a party tonight," Keegan volunteered. "Just Audrey and a few friends at her house. Her parents are gone for the weekend."

"Perfect! See you tomorrow then."

Keegan shook his head with a small grin. Other teenagers had to beg their parents to stay out late. Ever since his puberty, he had to beg his mother if he wanted to return on the same night.

"Just don't get your hopes up," he told her while reaching for his cereals.

* * * * * * * * * *

"This is fun," Audrey whispered into Keegan's ear. "But I know something that would be even better."

It was late and most of her guests had left. Now his girlfriend pulled him up with a giggle. He knew what was on her mind. She had tried before and he gently had declined it. But he knew he couldn't avoid it forever. With a loud beating heart he followed her upstairs.

He had been in her room before, but this time it was different. She gently pushed him on her bed and then climbed on top of him. Keegan responded like every straight young man seeing their girlfriend slowly strip her clothes. He was hard and ready, yet Audrey took her time. Slowly, piece by piece, her clothes landed on the floor. Revealing her slender and athletic body. Her gentle curves were pure perfection in Keegan's eyes. Those were hungry, as he devoured every detail of her marvelous body.

When only her bra and panties remained she started on Keegan's clothes and he was eager to get rid of them too. Once naked she leaned down and whispered in his ears.

"Do you want me to get rid of my panties?" Eagerly he nodded. "Then you have to wear something for me."

At that moment he would have worn anything for her. Be it a pink ballerina dress or a neon green dinosaur costume. To his relieve, she pulled out a condom. He knew he had hit the jackpot with her. Not just good looking, she was also smart.

Once they had protection Audrey hesitated. Gently Keegan took her hand. "Take all the time you need. You dictate the speed."

She gave him a brilliant smile and with renewed courage, she slowly lowered herself onto him.

* * * * * * * * * *

Keegan woke up to a strange new sensation. Someone was playing with his nipples, yet it felt alien and different. Not in a bad way. The opposite in fact. Lazily he opened his eyes and looked into Audrey's deep brown eyes.

"Morning Kerry. Did you sleep well? Well enough for a round two?" Audrey greeted him.

Keegan let out a small moan as Audrey's playing with his nipples clearly got to him. But his mind slowly noticed the small curiosities. Did she call him Kerry? Since when felt his nipples so good? Did they shift around a little as if-

He looked down and nearly screamed. He had breasts! More than that. He had a whole different body. One he knew. He had Audrey's body. Of course. His family's trait. Now that he remembered his heart-rate slowed down. Not by much as Audrey deftly grabbed his tits and pushed her mouth on his.

After a moment she let go of him and leaned back. One of her legs sneaked between his own and soon she shifted closer. Suddenly he was aware that he not only felt one pussy but two as Audrey start to grind her own against his.

Soon Keegan was panting heavily and experienced one of the best ways to discover a newly given female body.

After they both climaxed, Audrey let herself fall down beside him. There was a moment of silence as they just grinned at each other and enjoyed each other's embrace.

It was Audry who broke the silence with a giggle. "So Kerry. Tell me. I find the one girl on the planet that looks exactly like me and I just had sex with her. What does that make me? Am I now a lesbian or the biggest narcissist?"

Kerry, formerly Keegan, needed a moment to gather her thoughts. Audrey had been straight before. But Kerry's family trait had whacked her over. It adjusted the reality around her to fit each body.

"I don't know. However, I do know that you made me a very lucky ... girl."

"As you did with me," Audrey beamed. "I am gonna take a shower."

Kerry watched her girlfriend saunter to her attached bathroom. At that moment she felt stuck. As if she would spend a long time in her girlfriend's body. Maybe forever. Because at this moment Kerry couldn't imagine every cheating on Audrey with anyone else.

"Aren't you joining me?" Audrey asked as she turned around to face her.

"Definitely better than a nunnery," Kerry murmured to herself, before pushing herself off the bed. She still had a lot to learn about her new body and it looked like she was about to get a crash course. Not that she minded.

up
203 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I wish

Monique S's picture

I was "cursed" like that.

Short and sweet, lovely.

Monique S

Interesting

An interesting use of the "family curse" concept. I hope you do more stories about Keegan/Kerry and her family.

That's one way...

To get the body of your dreams.

Blessing or curse

Jamie Lee's picture

What a crazy life Keegan and his family live. About the time you get used to the body you have it can change into another body if sex occurred.

If they go between male and female bodies they must have one heck of a wardrobe.

Others have feelings too.

one thing confused me

I thought his girlfriend would get his body, but that didnt happen, instead they now look identical?

DogSig.png

Identical Twins

Daphne Xu's picture

Did Keegan ever deal with Mom and her/his identical twin? For example, did Mom's hook-up ever stay for the morning? Come to think of it, by now it's only a one-in-seven chance of them being identical twins.

Is anyone else under the curse? That could be one way to preserve Keegan's male body.

How much does reality shift? Is it as simple as "A girl was in the girls' locker room!" How about Keegan's mother when pregnant with Keegan? Was he knocked up by his latest hook-up?

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.