The Blue Whale Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

*****

As Jack Eaton approached the last signpost on his fatal journey, he failed to notice a black limousine parked alongside US 1. After passing the unseen limousine, he felt an urge to turn at the upcoming exit. As soon as he completed the turn, the engine of his car shut off without notice.

[without notice by Jack - just before the engine stopped a small light started blinking on the instrument panel]

When the car rolled to a stop, two strange creatures landed on the hood. The creatures had eight inch long wings that resembled those of dragon flies. The two creatures were about five inches high with two arms and two feet similar to those of a human - but instead of fingers and toes, they had retractable claws like that of a cat. Their bodies resembled those of an adult female with tiny breasts that would fill a D cup if they were the size of a human female. They had long dark hair that flowed down their back between their wings. Their faces were
very pretty, but instead of teeth they had sharp fangs.

*****

https://youtu.be/OSbCqp_a3iE

*****

My name is Josette Du Pres. A confused young man, unable to see much of what is happening around him has arrived in Collinsport. His arrival has been foreseen and eagerly awaited by by some of the people and creatures that live in and around the coastal fishing village of Collinsport. A village with a long and troubled past. As the newest resident of Collinsport, he faces a troubled and uncertain future. It is doubtful that he will remain a young man for long...

*****

If Jack had noticed the two creatures on the hood as they stared at him with eyes as dark as moonless night, it would have appeared to Jack that they were shouting at him as if he had done something very, very wrong!

Jack looked at the instrument panel and saw nothing - no lights, no sounds - it was as if the battery was dead. He looked out the window and saw nothing - not even the two creatures staring at him with eager eyes as if he was lunch on a plate.

He began to hear voices in his head:

"Open the window!"
"Open the door!"

"Invite us in!"
"Invite us in!"

At a loss as to what he should do, Jack listened to the voices in his head. He tried without success to open the windows, then he opened the door.

The two creatures then took flight and flew into the car. Both of the creatures landed on his neck. They dug their claws into his skin. It seemed to Jack that two small kittens had jumped on the his neck and were crawling up his neck towards his face.

Before Jack could react, both creatures bared their fangs and drove their two largest fangs into his neck. The pain was intense! Before he could scream, their fangs penetrated Jack's left and right vertebral arteries and began pumping vampire blood into Jack's arteries. Their blood quickly entered Jack's brain and flooded it with the hormones the creatures had forced into Jack's blood.

As the vampire blood flowed towards Jack's brain, Jack was immobilized by the pain - it was is if a sea of fire was flowing through his body! Once the vampire blood had transported the hormones to the brain, all of the pain was supressed and Jack was overwhelmed by a sense of euphoria one hundred times stronger than a coccain high.

The affects of the vampire hormones were not limited to Jack's brain. His heart began to pump faster to move the hormones throughout Jack's body faster.

Jack's glands were attacked by invading hormones production of (human) male hormones was reduced and production of (human) female hormones was encouraged. A large amount of the initial wave of invading hormones migrated to the upper chest area.

As soon as enough hormones had been injected into Jack's body, the flow was revered and the creatures began to alternate between drinking Jack's blood and forcing more vampire blood into Jack's body.

Due to their small size, the creatures quickly used up their stores of vampire hormones and began to draw out more human blood and deposit less vampire blood.

As the quantity (and quality) of human blood decreased (due to a fight to the death between human blood cells and vampire blood cells) and Jack's breath became labored and the flow of oxygen to Jack's brain decreased. Jack began to sink into unconsciousness.

At the same time, the creatures (due to their small size) began to feel bloated. They broke off their attack and withdrew their fangs from Jack's body. But before they took wing, they imprinted upon his weakened and almost unconscious brain:

"You belong to us! You exist to feed us! When we call, you must come! You must obey us!"

Once they were sure the command was securely implanted, the two creatures took wing and flew away...

*****

Immediately after the two creatures flew away, the woman in the limousine opened her eyes and told the driver. "It's time! Let's go!". The driver started the car and followed the path Jack's car had taken. The limousine pulled over in front of Jack's car.

Two men got out of the car and one of them opened the door for the woman while the other walked over to Jack's car. The woman shouted to him "STOP! Put on gloves before you touch anything."

The man stopped and pulled out a pair of gloves and put them on while the woman and second man caught up.

The woman (who was wearing gloves when she got out of the limousine) went down on her knees next to the opened door and began inspecting Jack. He was incoherent and unaware of where he was. His breathing was still labored. She took a tissue from her purse and cleaned off the blood from the left side of his neck then carefully turned his head and cleaned off the blood from the right side off his neck. She carefully inspected Jack's breasts. His nipples were hard and extended out almost an inch. His areoles were appropriately sized for AA cup breasts. She smiled and whispered quietly to herself "perfect." Finally, she checked his blood pressure and said " She will live."

She told one of the men to open the trunk of the limousine and bring over the two lawn chairs, the table and then go back and bring the three bags of clothes. She told the second man "Help me get her out of the car."

The second man and woman carefully removed the barely conscious Jack out of the car and helped him to stand up. The woman pulled a small bottle of Gatorade out of her purse, opened it, [secretly dropping a small pill in the bottle] then handed it to Jack and said "Drink this. It will help you feel better."

With her assistance, Jack was able to drink the entire bottle. After he finished, she took the bottle from Jack replaced the cap and put it back into her purse. Then she grabbed his chin, turned his face towards her and carefully looked into his eyes. She noted that they were clear and he seemed to be alert.

She asked him "How do you feel Jacqueline?"

Jack replied "Ah. I feel better, but my name is Jack."

She laughed and replied. "Sorry Miss Eaton, but you don't look like a boy named Jack!"

Jack indignantly replied " Well, my name IS JACK and I am a BOY!"

The woman smirked and asked "How do your breasts feel?"

"I'm a boy, I don't have breasts!"

"Really? Give me your hand."

When Jack didn't move, the woman grabbed his wrist and pulled his right hand up until it touched Jack's breast.

*****

up
129 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I will post Chapter 3 on Saturday

i was planning on finishing the conversation between the "Woman" and "Jacqueline" [or would "Jackie" be better???] in this Chapter but I was up against a midnight deadline. Please consider the abrupt ending a "cliffhanger".

I'm going to try to post a chapter every two (2) days [hence the "midnight deadline"]. As a result, each chapter will be "short".

Quickly changing?

"After midnight" that's a song isn't it?

Vampire girl

If Jack turned into vampire, then the two creature would not be able to feed on her again right? Unless 'Jac'qualine(now) has been turn into something of a hybrid human~vampire. And who is that women that 'help' her? I doubt this will end good for Jacq.

Re: "Vampire Girl"

(1) In traditional Vampire movies, once a vampire's victim died and became a vampire, the vampire that killed his victim moved on and sought a new victim to feed upon.

In the (original) tv series Dark Shadows, once one of Barnabas's victims became a vampire, Barnabas moved on and sought a new victim.

At this point, the fate of Mr. Jack Eaton is "uncertain". He may become a vampire, he may be rescued, or he may suffer some "other" fate...

(2) The name of "the woman" was not mentioned in Chapter 2. Eventually the identity of "the woman" will be disclosed in a later chapter.

If you know anyone who watched soap operas during the late sixties, you can have them read the first two (2) chapters. I'm sure that person might be willing to guess the identity of "the woman". If you were to take a survey, I suspect that there would be two (2) primary suspects...

(3) Actually, you asked the wrong question. The question you should have asked is:

"What is she up too?"

(4) You missed one clue - you might want to read the "Key Words" for this story...

(5) In Chaper 1, Rod Sterling said:

"Here is Mr. Jack Eaton, an eighteen year old male traveling on US 1 to Portland to attend a Cosplay Convention. Unfortunately for Mr. Eaton, he is inattentive to what is happening around him - a grave error that will have fatal consequences for an eighteen year old male..."

In Chapter 2, Josette Du Pres said:

"...As the newest resident of Collinsport, he [Mr. Jack Eaton] faces a troubled and uncertain future. It is doubtful that he will remain a young man for long..,"

It does look like your conclusion:

"I doubt this will end good for Jacq."

May come true.

Thanks for your reply.

Now I end up with more mystery feeling to your stories. I don't have much knowledge on vampires beside what I had watch in Twilight, Rise of The Lycan and Buffy the Vampire Hunter. Have watch some old vampires movies but not really into it.

Yeah, that is what I really asking regarding 'the women'. What is she up to? Is she the good or the bad guy? Well hope to find out soon. :P

If Jacq turn(cursed) into 'something else', let just cross fingers it will be something with a benefit or better benefits.

Now I have to read again, see if I figure out the 'keyword'. Thanks again for the hint.

.

.