TransBike-New Jersey

Printer-friendly version
TransBike-New Jersey

By Stanman63
Thanks To JennaFL For Proofing And Nora Adrienne for editing
Synopsis:When a young family whose daughter is in need visits the TransBike, they receive a gift from the TransBike. .

[-][+][-]
*Come one, come all and ride the TransBike and pedal your way to a totally new you. Let your imagination help you achieve your dream by riding the TransBike.

The Dapper Gentleman saw a family heading his way being led by a very pretty teen girl wearing a white sweater and a red pleated miniskirt and white tights and red Mary Janes. He could tell that she was a sweet child.

"How may I help you this fine Winter day?"

"Sir, just what does this bike do?"

"Dear child, the TransBike can change anything about you that you wish."

"Mother, Daddy, can I ride the bike?"

"I don't know Princess, it all seems to be a scam."

"Oh Daddy, what if it works?"

"Darling, your Father and I just want to keep you safe."

"Mother, what harm can come from riding the bike?"

"I promise that there is no harm in riding TransBike."

"Sir, our daughter here was our son."

"Then come and sit down as I get refreshments for us."

Then the Dapper Gentleman returned with chips and dip and a diet soda for the girl and coffee for her parents. he had a glass of soda himself.

"How did you know our choices without asking?"

"Magic my good man, magic."

"What do you want to know sir?"

"Dear Lady, there is a story about your daughter, please tell me."

"Let me tell Mom and Dad."

"Very well Princess."

"I wanted to be a girl and was allowed to go as a girl, but as a girl, things seem to happen."

"Like what?"

"Helping a fellow student, other things."

"And these things are misadventures?"

"In a way."

Handing over a local paper, the Dapper Gentleman saw them visibly cringe.

"Do not worry, i will not alert the press that she is here. please tell me what you need."

"Well sir, I had to have my appendix removed and while there, the doctors removed my boy bits so that I can never be a boy again."

"Do you want to be a boy?"

"No, I want to be a girl, sorry Daddy."

"That's alright Princess, you are my daughter."

Then they hugged.

"Sir, can the TransBike help?"

"Yes my child, just get on and pedal your way to a new you."

"Will I be a real girl?"

"Yes child, just like your Mother."

Then the girl got on the bike and pedaled away, as she rode the bike, she glowed as the bike worked its magic. Then when she got off, she smiled.

Mother, Daddy, I am a real girl now!! Thank you kind sir!!"

"How can we ever thank you?"

"How about lunch?"

"Sure, our treat."

Then after locking up, they went out and treated the Dapper gentleman to dinner as the TransBike glowed in happiness.
[-][+][-]
Then the loving couple left to share the news of their miracle from Transbike.
THE TRANSBIKE WELCOMES YOU TO RIDE

Finis

up
79 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Stannie-kun

First off, I think it's wonderful that you've created your own universe with this transbike thing. The dapper gentleman ((what the heck does dapper mean? *sweatdrop*)) seems to be a kind sort of man but really he could use a bit more fleshing out, as with the rest of your characters. Also, what is his name? Is his name the Dapper Gentleman, and just where did he get the transbike or for that matter where did he learn how it's powers work? Was he once born biologically a girl and identified as a boy?

Pwease don't take this the wrong way, but hun you need to stop for a bit and research a little more about writing. You see, hun you are taking Marcie's story here but not making Marcie sound like Marcie at all, this is a travesty in the fan fiction world. Also, hun no one talks like your characters do in this time period, I suggest writing a story about a time long ago, with knights and dragons and princesses, because that is how your characters are talking. I'm not saying you're a bad writer Stannie-kun, I'm just saying you need to improve a bit more before you post your stories. Right now, as it is your stories needs to have it's time changed. No one calls women maidens anymore, nor any of that stuff. Anybody that did, would get frowned upon most likely. However, if you are trying to make a story of ages past, like the dark ages, I think then this conversation would be appropriate ^^ I also suggest taking a few writing courses in College, either online or go there, because your work has some edges that need to be smoothed out.

Sincerely,

Princess Chelsea ^^

 

    I just got to be me :D

 

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Dapper

I've only just discovered this series, so now, after waiting 18 months, you're finally going to get your answer!

Dapper = well-dressed. In this case, probably a smart suit.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/dapper
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dapper

As for the fan fiction aspect, I think it's probably best to treat these as "alternate universe" - so the characters can talk and behave differently to the 'original' story. This is evident in Warsop (Gaby) and London (healed character is a scientist engaged to a peer of the realm - sounds a bit like Cathy Watts - except fiance's career is given as teacher, not banker...)

 
 
--Ben


This space intentionally left blank.

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Real

Man i wish the Trans Bike was real that would be so cool!

I like this

I like your transbike series. Its pretty cool idea