Blood Moon Part 15

Printer-friendly version

Sparrow watches her children and niece as they sat and did their homework. Isa and Betty were back at their place. She was planning on leaving to go handle Mr. Braxton. The information that Kairi had given them brought her anger to the surface.

This stupid religious group was acting like it was okay to force young girls to marry men older than them. She knew that they would be raped in the name of being their wife. Her eyes flash bright just thinking about them.

“Maria, I’m heading downstairs.” Sparrow needed to burn off some of her anger.

Sparrow takes the elevator down to the downstairs gym. She needed to burn off some of her anger. The last time she got this angry was when she killed Glynn. She strips down to her sports bra and gym shorts. Her belly was slightly showing with the babies developing inside of her.
She starts sparing with one of the trainers, being careful not to allow him to hit her. Her husband would kill her, not the trainer.

Daigh had felt how angry his wife was and that she wanted to kill the guy they sent back. He follows her downstairs to the gym and stands back to watch her as she burns off some of her anger. He knew her pregnancy was adding to how she felt, but there was more. Her alpha influence had worked her up and she was none to hold her anger for a while.

He watches as she protects her abdomen, so she doesn’t get hit. He still couldn’t get over the fact that Titanis had granted her deepest wish of having his children. He loves Sheamus and Hokie as if they came from him.

“Come on old lady, you think because you’re pregnant I’m going to take it easy with you?” Sierra was having fun taunting Sparrow.

“You really are sure of yourself.” Sparrow faints to the right and connects her foot with Sierra’s stomach. She put a little more strength then she has been using it.

Sierra stumbles backward a little more than normal.

“Oh, did I make the little prego woman mad?” A smile appears on Sierra’s face.

“Oh, your asking for it wolf girl.” Sparrow’s eyes flash.

“Bring it on, prego.”

For the next twenty minutes, Sparrow and Sierra go hard at it. Daigh watches as his wife and Sierra beat the daylights out of each other. He did notice, that Sierra was being careful where she landed her punches and kicks.

“How is she doing?” Carolyn steps up next to Daigh.

“She’s doing better. I can feel her anger level dispersing.”

“I think what happened has her all pissed off. She wants to go and administer justice to that group that just tried to kidnap Kairi.”

“And you don’t?” Daigh looks at his sister. He could feel her beast wanting to hurt them for what they did to Kairi.

“I never said I didn’t. It’s just Sparrow didn’t like or doesn’t like the fact she didn’t send the right message back.”

Daigh looks at his sister and then back to Sparrow. He knew her background and if he had to guess. It reminded her of an event from her past.
Sparrow spots her husband and sister-in-law watching her as she walks towards them. She takes her towel and wipes some sweat from her forehead.

“Thanks for the workout, Sierra.”

“You’re welcome your prego.” Sierra had a playful smile on her face.

“Oh, you are going to get it the next time your heat cycle comes around.”

Sparrow walks up to her husband and gives him a kiss. She glances towards Carolyn.

“What mischief are the two of you up too?”

“Just watching the workout.” Carolyn had a playful smile on her face.

“Oh, no. We tried the sharing of mates and it didn’t work out. Maria got mad at you for a month.”

“No one said anything about sharing mates. God, your mind is in the gutter.”

Daigh just laughs at his sister’s comment. He wraps his arms around Sparrow.

“Let’s get you upstairs and into the shower.” He escorts her towards the elevator.

Carolyn follows behind them “you know, you do have a cute ass.”

“I know, I do. How do you think I hooked your brother?” Sparrow just smiles at her and Daigh head upstairs towards their bedroom.

The two of them head upstairs towards their bathroom and strip. Sparrow walks into the shower and gets the water the way she and Daigh like to get it.

“Are you going to join me or are you going to stay in the bedroom?”

“I’m coming.” Daigh just looks at his pregnant wife’s body.

He was getting a major turn on, from just looking at her. He walks in and wraps his arms around her body petite body.

“Have I told you lately, how much I love you?” As he kisses her.

Sparrow returns the kiss as she runs her hands on his well-built muscular body. She never thought she would ever enjoy being in a loving
relationship. She thought there would never be someone out there that would be the right person for her.

They spend a while in the shower washing and exploring each other. Each knowing what pleases them and their partner. After their shower, they head into the bedroom and spend time in each other’s arms.

Daigh enjoyed running his hand over Sparrow's belly and knowing that their children was inside her growing. He holds her protectively in his arms as they lay in bed.

up
161 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos