Sister's Pet - 2

Printer-friendly version

Sister's Pet - 2
by Heulwen

"Um, that explains something," she said.

"What's that?" I asked.

Alison laughed.

"The reason why some of my clothes seemed to be in different places in my wardrobe to where I had left them"

_______________________________________________________________________________

I sat in my room, finishing my homework. I heard the noise of Alison, my fifteen year old sister, returning and being confronted by our parents.

"What sort of time do you call this?" asked my Mother, sternly.

"It's ten o'clock, Mum," replied Alison, trying to sound innocent.

"Don't try and be the smart-arse with your Mother," said Father, with a slightly angry note in his voice, " you know that you are supposed to be in at nine o'clock at the latest on a school night"

"Sorry, Dad," said my sister," it was such a lovely evening that I didn't want to leave, they had some great new music tonight and a new video from Mika, he is................"

"That's not good enough, Alison, you know that you have your exams in nine months, you have to take your school work seriously," lectured Mother.

"Sorry, Mum, I won't do it again," said Alison, trying to sound apologetic now, knowing that she was on shaky ground.

"Alison you always say that! Anyway, how could you afford to go to Alfonso's tonight, I thought that you didn't have any money?" our Mother asked.

"Someone paid for me," replied my sister.

"All I can say then is that someone has more money than sense," said our Father, "now you'd better go to your room and make sure you've completed all your assignments for tomorrow"

'Someone paid for me'! I cursed my blackmailing sister on hearing that comment.

There was a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I said.

"Can I come in?" asked Miss Schemer.

"What do you want?" I asked, not being keen at all to admit her.

"Let me in, I've got an idea that you will like," she entreated.

"I don't believe you," I said.

"Listen, John, after what you showed me earlier, I think I have a way of letting you do it again, you know in my clothes, in public," Alison said, sweetly.

My joy at the prospect of being able to be dressed as a girl in public overcame my natural suspicion of my evil elder sister and I unlocked the door to let her in. I could smell the alcohol on her breath as she came into my room and sat on the comfortable chair. She looked very cheerful, much more relaxed than earlier when she had caught me in her clothes.

"So what's the deal, Alison?" I asked, very curious about her suggestion.

"Before I tell you perv, sorry John, I want to know what this dressing in my clothes is all about," she said.

I sat there and, after a little while composing myself, I began haltingly to explain how I had felt I should have been a girl from since I could remember. She asked me why I hadn't told anyone anyone about it. I told her that I had been afraid of our parents reactions, they weren't people that seemed to embrace new ideas readily. Recently as puberty had approached, I had felt a stronger urge to try and do something about it. I had started trying her clothes on over the past year.

"Um, that explains something," she said.

"What's that?" I asked.

Alison laughed.

"The reason why some of my clothes seemed to be in different places in my wardrobe to where I had left them"

"So now I've told you my guilty secret, it's your turn to explain" I said.

She smiled and then told me what she had in mind to let me go out en-femme. It sounded like a good plan so we agreed to give a go the next day.

The next evening, after a day at school that seemed to drag more than usual as I waited for the opportunity to fulfill one of my greatest dreams, I followed my sister into the girls' toilet inAlfonso's, the under eighteen night club.

"Quick," she said," get into the loo and change your clothes, I don't think anyone saw you coming in here"

I locked myself into the toilet stall and took my hated male clothes off and put on the pretty underwear and sweet pink party dress my sister had chosen.

I opened the door. My sister turned around, her eyes showed her surprise as she finished her call on her mobile.

"...yes give us another ten minutes," she said before closing her phone and replacing it in her handbag.

I opened my mouth to ask who she was talking to but before I could say anything Alison spoke.

"You look really sweet, that dress suits your eye colour, Jo......,damn I can't call you that, any ideas?" she asked.

"Jenny," I replied straightaway.

"Jenny?" she asked.

"Yes, it's what they would have called me if I'd been, well you know.....," I halted my explanation as someone came into the room

"OK, sis, let me finish your makeup," said Alison, immediately adjusting to the presence of a stranger.

She spent the next ten minutes on giving me an appropriate look for a thirteen year old teenage girl. I looked in the mirror and marvelled at how similar we were in appearance, we could easily be sisters.

"Come on then Jenny, and meet my friends," she said pleasantly," they are all dying to see how you've turned out"

I followed her along the short corridor towards the main part of the club. I followed her through the door and was instantly blinded by the flashes from the camera phones.

"Hi guys, here's the perv brother I told you about yesterday," my sister said, laughing, as she introduced me with a nastier tone than she had been using for the last fifteen minutes, "he calls himself Jenny, take plenty of pics"

"Yesterday he was his sister's pet, from now on he's every-one's!"

I stood there completely bewildered and felt the tears streaming down my cheek

To be continued

up
44 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Allison Was So Mean To Do What She Did

Now i wonder what will happen next. I hope that there are a few parents there to keep things under control.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Poor dab

I hope Jenny/John finds some support from someone.

How awful to be set up like that.

Some teens are so cruel.

Hugs

Alys

That is even nastier

Angharad's picture

than the short story I'm having proofed at the moment. Alison really is a bitch!

Angharad

Angharad

Evil elder sister

When John refers to his "evil elder sister" I thought it was just typical fraternal exaggeration, but he was dead right. I agree with Alys, John definitely needs some friends to support him. Hope he's not going to be on his own and suffer increasing threats and humiliation.

Totally Sadistic

joannebarbarella's picture

Does this sister have any redeeming qualities? She's shaken him down for money. She's disobeyed her parents' limits and now she has deliberately and nastily set him up and exposed him to her friends. She can't do much worse. It's time for a little push back. I hope the lad's not spineless,
Joanne

Allison Needs To Learn Some Things

jengrl's picture

I wonder if she would feel bad knowing she drove John/Jenny to attempt suicide? This is precisely the kind of thing that would drive someone in John/Jenny's position to do something like that. His sister does not understand how serious this is and she had better figure it out before it is too late. Allison is already in hot water for being out late. This stunt would get her grounded for a long time, especially if anything happens to John/Jenny. I hope the tables get turned on her and she finally learns some compassion. She needs to get educated on the issue and realize that it is a medical condition and not a perversion. John/Jenny needs love and understanding and not ridicule.

Jennifer

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

The sister needs time in prison

My god she's less than a year from graduation, that makes her almost of legal age and she a blackmailer, extorionist, maybe almost a pimp?

Will it take her brother being raped or killed for he parents too disown this sick, perverted woman?

The reader needs some background, was she alway like this, willful and cruel just now she has soem real power? I love to she the brother gewt justice and for her to learn her errors and reform but I can't see it after this phpt shot travesty she just arrainged. And this makes her so called friends parties to the crime.

Well done.

Do followup soon.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

This is a sister? More like

This is a sister? More like a total bitch and blackmailer. I noticed John mentioned smelling alcohol on her breath, how did her parents miss that? She was supposedly at an under 18 club? Do those clubs serve alcohol? The best thing John/Jenny can do now is come out to his/her parents before sister can screw him/her over even more. Don't really like violence, but in this case, John/Jenny needs to smack the sister up aside her left ear with a 2x4 piece of lumber. Commonly refered to as an attention getter. J-Lynn

Drinking age in UK

When I was a teenager I was allowed to buy alcohol and go into a pub as soon as I turned 16. A few years ago that was raised to 18. The government now wants to raise that to 21. With the drunken youth we have here in Britain, I reckon that is a good idea, especially as I have a sister who was an alcoholic by the time she was 26.

Mind you, if I was a teenager now, I would be against it.

Gabi.

Gabi.


“It is hard for a woman to define her feelings in language which is chiefly made by men to express theirs.” Thomas Hardy—Far from the Madding Crowd.

This sounds like the backstory to ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... "Too Far" Although this sister reads like she'd just think, "Good riddance!" or be sad that a source of amusement was gone rather than being contrite.

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

I see the similarities, too

But believe me, it was unintentional. Too Far came to me in the hospital, and when I sat to write it, it took about an hour -- I hadn't read this or the preceding part yet.