The Blue Whale Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

Exhausted by loss of blood, Jack began to doze off while The Woman continued to softly brush Jack's hair...

*****

https://youtu.be/OSbCqp_a3iE

.
*****

My name is Josette Du Pres. Jack Eaton, weakened by loss of blood, assaulted by aggressive hormones, overwhelmed by strange new feelings, swathed in clothing a real man would never wear, and stripped of all his male posessions by a strange woman fears that he is losing who he is...

*****

The strange woman continued to brush Jack's hair as Jack began to lose consciousness from the loss of blood and the relaxing feeling of having his hair gently brushed as if Jack was her teenage daughter.

The Woman was carefully watching her charge as she continued to brush the new girl's hair. When she thought that Jacqueline had fallen asleep, she softly asked:

"How are you feeling Jacqueline?"

When she heard no reply from the girl, The Woman quietly put down the comb and picked up a powder brush...

When she was done, The Woman put all of the makeup and equipment away and stopped to admire her work. With a smile on her face, The Woman gently woke the sleeping girl.

When Jack opened his eyes, he began to flutter his eyelids. He couldn't stop fluttering his eyes. They felt "different". REALLY DIFFERENT! Jack instinctively moved his hand up as if to wipe his eyes. Before his hand reached his eyes, Jack froze. His nails. His nails were "different". He turned his hand for a better look. They weren't his nails - they were a girl's nails.

The Woman just couldn't resist. In a bemused voice she said:

"Jacqueline you are so cute when you pout and flutter your eyes."

Realizing what The Woman had done to him, Jack said:

"You promised! No makeup."

"While I was brushing your hair, you said this feels really nice. If you want, you can, if you really want to - put a little makeup on"

"When I asked are you sure, you said yes"

"No way!"

"Jacqueline, you were smiling the whole time."

Jack wispered "Impossible?"

The Woman (with a smirk on her face) said:

"Jacqueline, you were enjoying having makeup put on you so much you fell asleep with a very satisfied smile on your face."

"I don't...I don't believe you."

"Then why are you still smiling and fluttering your cute eyes at me?"

"I didn't WANT you to put makeup on me!"

"Jacqueline, if you didn't want to wear makeup, you wouldn't have said yes."

"I think you're trying to trick me."

"Jacqueline, it's too late to complain. You're already wearing makeup. and its obvious you really like it."

"I...I...I do not like it."

Laughing, The Woman replied;

"That isn't a very convincing denial."

Jack did not reply, but he could feel his face flush and he knew that The Woman could see his face blushing.

The Woman said:

"Stand up. We have to go."

As soon as Jack stood up, The Woman smirked at him and said:

"You are a very naughty girl Jacqueline, you just flashed your very naughty ruffled panties for everyone to see."

She turned to the table reached into the last bag and pulled out a bouffant petticoat. The Woman turned back to face Jack, held out the petticoat to him, and said:

"Here put on this cute petticoat on. The petticoat will help conceal your naughty panties when you stand up and sit down."

Jack gingerly took the petticoat but hesitated before putting it on. Noticing Jack's hesitation, The Woman said:

"Would you rather be embarrassed when you see boys staring at your naughty ruffled panties or when they start whistling at you?"

When Jack still hesitated, The Woman added:

"Naughty ruffled panties are not the only thing you need to worry about. If you wear the petticoat, boys and girls won't see anything they shouldn't see!"

Jack thought for an instant until he realized what The Woman was implying. Jack quickly put on the petticoat without further hesitation or complaint.

While Jack was puting on the petticoat, The Woman mentioned:

"Of course, there are other advantages to wearing a petticoat. It makes you look cute and makes you feel really good. You are really going to enjoy the feel of the petticoat caressing your thighs."

Jack couldn't stop himself from blushing. Knowing that The Woman could see him blush only increased his embarrassment.

The Woman took his hand and walked him to the limousine. As they walked, Jack didn't hear what she was saying to him. He was concentrating on the feel of the petticoat brushing against his thighs while trying to supress the thoughts brought on by The Woman's comment about enjoying the feel of the petticoat caressing his thighs.

*****

When they reached the limousine, The driver opened the door for Jack and The Woman explained to a subdued Jack how to properly sit and enter the car. Jack meekly complied and performed reasonably well for his first time entering a car wearing a very short skirt and a petticoat. The Woman was pleased with her graceful entry.

The Woman quickly moved around to the other side of the limousine before entering the car. While the driver gathered up the table, the chairs, the bags & placed them in the trunk, Jack and The Woman began a conversation...

*****

"How are you feeling now, Jacqueline?"

"My name is Jack and I am a boy!"

"Really? We found a purse next to you when we found you laying on the ground."

Picking up a small purse on the seat of the limousine, The Woman opened it and pulled out a wallet. She opened the wallet and said:

"There is no drivers license in the wallet, however there is a picture ID for a sixteen year old cheerleader named Jacqueline Eaton."

"Well it can't be me I'm an eighteen year old male named Jack Eaton "

"Do you have a twin sister named Jackie?"

"No!"

"Well the picture looks exactly like you. If you don't have a twin sister, you must be Jacqueline!"

"Well I'm not a girl. I don't have a twin sister. I'm not a cheerleader and I'm eighteen not sixteen! That picture ID can't be mine!"

"Did you go to Disneyworld last year?"

"Yes. I attended a Cosplay event at one of the Disney Hotels."

"The UCA National Cheerleading Championship is held every year at Disneyworld. It was held last year at the same time as the Cosplay Event you claim you attended."

Examining the picture ID closely, The Woman added:

"The girl in the picture looks exactly like you! Her uniform is identical to the Cheerleader Uniform from your High School. The dates on the Picture ID Card are the same timeframe you claimed you were at a Cosplay Event at a nearby hotel. The name in the badge is Jacqueline Eaton and the badge is signed by Jackie Eaton age sixteen."

"It must be fake. It can't be me. I'm a boy. My name is Jack and I'm 18."

"There are several pictures in the wallet. Some of them include you, but all of them are pictures of cheerleaders."

"Now, you claim to be eighteen. However your Badge says sixteen. Since the Badge was issued last year, you should be seventeen now. That makes you a minor, which may explain why you don't have a Drivers license."

"I swear I'm not a seventeen year old girl cheerleader!"

"Well, the evidence says you are a girl cheerleader or a TG girl pretending to be a girl cheerleader!"

"I can't call you Jack, so what is your name? Jacqueline or Jackie?"

"I really am Jack!"

"JACQUELINE OR JACKIE? WHICH IS IT TO BE?"

"I swear my name is Jack."

The Woman grabbed a prescription bottle from the purse and held it up so that Jack could see the label. Then she said in a sharp commanding voice:

"JACQUELINE OR JACKIE?"

After quickly reading the unfamiliar label, Jack thought {This can't be happening to me. It must be a nightmare!} before stammering a reply:

"It...It...It's...Ja..Ja...Jack. My name is Jack"

"You don't sound very convincing. You don't look like a boy. You aren't dressed like a boy. You have BREASTS! And your Badge says you are a girl."

"But..."

"NO BUTS! JACQUELINE OR JACKIE?"

While Jack attempted to think up a response, The WOMAN said:

"If you don't say Jacqueline or Jackie, I will have the driver drop you off in front of a bar called The Blue Whale or if you prefer, we can fly to Tokyo and I will sell you to a maid cafe!"

Jack looked at The Woman who glared at him and wimpered in a quiet tentative voice "Jackie."

up
78 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Missed the Deadline Again

I will attempt to post Chapter 7 before midnight Monday.

Whoa..

Talking about forceful inferent. Jack is mind- trapped.