Date with Spider-Man Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Date with Spider-Man Part 2

"Ummmm, I can explain," I say, standing up quickly, causing my breasts to giggle.

"No, no, no need. He's a cute guy, I totally get it."

"No, no I was just, and then he, what did you see?"

"I saw my boyfriend give another man his number, and blush after being kissed by him."

"Okay yes that did technically happen, but you don't understand, it just happened. He's very ...smooth."

"It's okay, I just wish you told me you were gay, we'd have so much more to talk about."

"Hey, I'm not gay, you know that first hand. I just wasn't thinking, made a stupid mistake, won't happen again."

"Okay. For now let's just continue shopping."

I nodded. We kept looking around. I needed to pee, but I didn't know what bathroom to use, so I just held it. I followed Abby's lead, we didn't talk much, when we did, I made sure to use my girl voice to make her happy. She bought some comics, normally I'd pay, or at least offer, but she went to fast. She broke the silence as we walked to my car.

"You know you're going on that date, right?"

"Ha, very funny. speaking of dates, that new movie we wanted to-"

"I'm serious, you're going on that date, and maybe a few others."

"That's not funny, come on."

"I'm not trying to be funny, give me your keys, I'm driving."

I gave her my keys and got in the passenger side. "I'm not dating a guy."

"Need I remind you of the details of our little bet?"

"No, but I don't wanna date a guy."

"You seemed pretty smitten with him in there, beside he's a famous actor, every girls dream."

She's not wrong, I did find it remarkably easy to ..flirt with him, he was really nice, and funny, and not bad looking for a guy. "But, I'm not a girl." That almost sounded like a lie coming out of my mouth, considering my ensemble.

"You will date this man, and that's the end of it. Okay, Gwen?"

I sighed."Anything for you, Abby," I say, exaggerating my girly voice.

"That's better. Good girl."

When we got to our apartment, she didn't give me my keys back, I guess she's in charge now, I don't want to upset her. We hang out a while, Abby spends most of the time looking up things on her phone. I just sit and think, about Tom and whether or not I regret talking to him. If only he wasn't so gosh darn charming I think to myself causing me to giggle, thankfully Abby doesn't seem to hear. Later she tells me she's going out, and won't be back for a couple of hours. She doesn't tell me where. I keep thinking about Tom, I check my phone every so often to see if he's texted me, nothing yet. I google him. I watch a few interviews, and giggle at about everything he says. On google images, I catch some picture of him from the shirtless scene in Spider-Man. My eyes can't help but linger a little. My phone buzzes I get a little excited, but it's just Abby. She's coming home soon, and she's wondering if I want her to pick me up anything to eat. I decide to have some fun, I text her back: "No, thank you, I'm trying to keep my body tight for Tom (Heart Emoji.)"

When Abby get home she's carrying three or four bags, but before I can ask what they are she walks over to where I'm sitting on the couch and starts kissing me. I'm a little surprised, but happy that it seems she's forgiven my for my earlier lapse in judgment. I stand up, so we are on a more even plane, though she's still a little taller. She pushes me back down to the couch and gets on top of me. After a minute of making out, which is a little awkward due to us both having pretty sizable breasts now, She pulls back and studies my face.

"What's up?" I ask after a second.

"I just wanted to see if you blushed in the same way, you didn't."

"Hmmm, maybe Tom Holland is just hotter than you," I joke.

"That must be it," She says smiling, leaning back down, continuing the making out.

I'm glad she didn't take that seriously. Not that Tom's not hot, you know for a guy. I mean I was just looking at those pictures, how do you get abs like that, I wonder what they feel like.

"Hmm, I guess someone didn't do a good enough tuck job."

"What to do mean? oh..." I had a boner, which isn't saying that much, but there it was in my girly jeans, "that's weird I was just thinking about..."

"About what?" Abby asks.

"You, gorgeous," I say quickly, kissing her again, it sounded a little weird in my girl voice, but she bought it.

"Take those jeans off, Gwen...." (Pan to the fireplace)

A few hours later, we are exhausted, spooning on our bed, I'm the little spoon. Abby is snoring, I really tired her out, that was the best work I've done in a while, if I do say so myself. Suddenly my phone buzzes, I instantly think of Tom, I sneak out from under Abby's embrace, I'm wearing just my bra and panties.(1) My hair's a big blonde mess, I grab one of Abby's elastic hair bands and give myself a pretty high girly ponytail for fun. I grab my phone, it is a text from Tom. I go into the other room to read it. I sit on the couch with the widest smile on my face. Should I answer just now, I don't want him thinking I was waiting by my phone, I mean he waited all day, but he seemed busy. Whatever, I check the text: "Hey there Gorgeous Gwen, I hope you gave me your real number because I want to see you again. But first I have a deeply personal question."

Hehe, "Gorgeous Gwen" that's a good alliteration, he's funny and sweet. Deeply personal question? Oh no. I text back: "Lol, what?"

He texts back almost immediately: "I need to know how you feel about ice cream? and eating it? with me, tomorrow?"

Wow this guy acts fast. "Hmmmm. I don't know, what's the weather like tomorrow?"

"Hot, and even hotter once you say yes."

I giggle, I appreciate his confidence. "Haha, okay you got it, I'll eat ice cream with you."

"Great, it's a date, I'll talk to you later, Goodnight Gwen. (Heart Emoji)"

Oh gosh, I did just agree to a date, didn't I? Well, it's not even my fault it's like he's tricking me. Well whatever, Abby did say I had to go on a date with him, so it's better to get it out of the way, right? "Goodnight Tom, you charming bastard. (Laughing Emoji, Heart Emoji.)"

I laid on my back on the couch, resting my phone on my large chest. What am I gonna tell Abby? This is gonna be a little uncomfortable. At least I put her in a good mood, let's hope that lasts till morning. I am a little excited and a little scared.

I return back to bed, I position myself back into Abby's embrace, which makes me feel better and safe. I think about Tom and ice cream, as I drift to sleep.

up
63 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments