Nora Midnight Part 17

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Caution: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Elements: 

TG Themes: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Permission: 

Ginger was walking around outside of school, waiting for the bell to ring. It was a nice day and she wanted to enjoy it. As she turns the corner, she spots Jesse and his gang picking on a trans-student that wasn’t out yet. She has seen him up at the LGBTQ center a few times.

Troy looked at the group of guys who had him pinned up against the wall. They had seen the outline of the bra he was wearing under his t-shirt. He thought he had on one of the bra’s that didn’t show.

“You touch me Jesse, and I’ll tell the Principal and Vice Principal.”

“You go to the Principal or the Vice Principal, and I’ll beat you so bad that they won’t know who you are a faggot. I’ll spread the word around school that I caught you sucking Jerry’s cock here.” Jesse points to one of his guys.

Ginger had taken her cell phone out and recorded what was going on. She was going to make sure the Principal and her mother saw this video. She continues to watch.

“Go ahead. You are a moron anyway and your whole family are religious nuts that need to be locked up.” Troy knew Jesse’s parents. His father was a preacher at one the new churches that opened up downtown and his mother was just as brainwashed as his father.

“Why you little faggot.” Jesse goes to punch Troy.

“I wouldn’t do that unless you want me to turn this video in?” Ginger waves her cell phone at them.

“I don’t think you’ll do it, bitch. Because if you do, I’ll shoot you.” Dean pulls the 9mm he took from his brother.

Ginger looks at the gun and then up at Dean. She presses the call video app on her phone to call her mother.

Nora’s Classroom:
Nora was writing the assignment she had planned today on the blackboard. When she hears her cell phone chirped at her. The chirp was the one she assigned to Ginger. She accepts the call and notices it was a video from Ginger. She saw one of the kids that hung around with Jesse pointing a gun at her. She grabs her gun from inside her purse hidden pocket and runs towards where Ginger was.

As she is running towards where Ginger was talking with the guys. She spots two of the security personnel walking around making sure the kids were safe.

“Thomas, Fred come with me right now. We have a possible shooting situation.” Nora kept running towards Ginger’s location.

Thomas and Fred follow behind Nora as she ran down the back stairs and out the fire door. Just as they entered outdoors and was almost on Ginger. They hear a gun go off.

Ginger and Troy:
Troy wasn’t going to let Dean shoot Ginger. He rushes past Jesse and his goons. He tackles Dean causing the gun to fire.

Ginger feels the bullet hit her right leg when the gun goes off. She falls to the ground, dropping her cell phone.

Jesse and his gang were getting ready to run when Nora, Thomas, and Fred turn the corner. Jesse and the rest of his people stop from running into them.

“GINGER!” Nora runs over towards Ginger leaving Thomas and Fred to deal with the boys.

Troy was punching Dean in the face. He stops when he sees Nora running pass him and over to a down Ginger. She kneels by her baby and checks her out.

Ginger spots her mother kneeling by her. Her leg was hurting like hell.

“Leg.”

Nora spots the wound and notices it had gone completely through. Nora takes her belt off put a tourniquet just above the wound to slow the flow of blood.

“Sorry baby, this is going to hurt.” As she tightens the belt.

Ginger screams out in pain as her mother tighten the belt. She grabs her mother’s arm and squeezes.

“I’m so sorry Ginger.” Troy had gotten off Dean and moved to Ginger’s side.

Ginger looks at him “it wasn’t your fault, Troy.”

More guards had shown up to take the boys into custody. Sirens could be heard coming towards the school. Some of the teachers, the Principal, and Vice Principal had arrived and saw what was going on.

Melody was with her friends comparing notes before class started. When several teachers and security guards ran from the school and around back. She was curious like a few other students and followed behind them. As she got closer to where everyone was crowding. She saw her mother holding Ginger.

“MOM!” Melody tries to get past the teachers keeping the students from getting closer. The teacher stops her from passing, so she kicks him in his knee like Ginger taught her. She runs towards her sister and mother.

Nora had looked up when she heard Melody’s voice and watched as she kicked Mr. Stone in his knee and run pass him and over to her and Ginger.

“M-Mom, what h-happened?” she kneels by Ginger.

“Your sister was shot, Melody.”

Melody looks at her sister and notices the blood on her right thigh. She grabs Ginger’s hand and holds it. She didn’t want to lose her big sister.

The paramedics show up and Ginger is put on the gurney. Melody goes with Ginger to the ambulance and holds her hand.

Principal Kramer walks over towards Nora “go with your daughter, Nora.”

“Take this Mr. Kramer. It’s Ginger's cell phone. I believe she recorded the whole encounter.” Nora hands Mr. Kramer Ginger’s cell phone and
heads back upstairs to get her purse. Once she has her purse, she heads towards the hospital Ginger had been taken too.

Mr. Kramer looks at Troy, Jesse, his friends and Dean, whose face was bloody from Troy beating him up.

“Does someone want to tell me what happened?” Principal Kramer looks at all the boys.

“Troy, you tell me what happened.”

Troy looks at all the guys present “Jesse and his gang surrounded me and was treating me when Dean pulled a gun when I said I would tell
you and Mr. Bones what they were doing. Ginger must have seen what was going on and had threatened to show you and her mother the video she took of the encounter. Dean turned around and pointed a gun he had in his hand at her and I thought he was going to shoot her, so I tackled him, and the gun went off, hitting Ginger. I started punching Dean in his face.”

“We weren’t threatening him, sir.” Jesse was going to try and lie about the matter.

“Really, let's move this to my office.” The police that showed up along with Mr. Bones all head towards Mr. Kramer’s office.

Once they were in the office. Mr. Kramer plays the recording on Ginger’s cell phone. He looks up at the boys and police gathered in his office.

“Officers take Dean Shawn with you and Jesse Phelps. As for the rest of you boys. You’re being suspended from school for bullying for the rest of the school year. As for you Mr. Pecker. Since you were trying to save Ms. Midnight’s life and only defending yourself. No charges will be brought against you.”

The parents for each student show-up and everything is explained to them about what happened. However, when it came to Jesse’s parents.
Mr. Kramer had to call the police back into his office to remove them from school grounds. They were pissed that he wouldn’t do anything against Troy and that he is was letting someone like him among civilized students.

Regency Hospital:
Nora stayed by Ginger’s side as she was taken to the emergency room. They wouldn’t let her or Melody in the operating room as they fixed Ginger’s leg. The bullet had gone completely through her thigh muscles. They were going to keep her overnight, but Nora felt it wasn’t necessary.

They get home late in the evening. Christina and Kelly had been made aware of what happened. They had prepared Ginger’s favorite foods.
Nora was calm the whole entire time, but now that Ginger was home and safe. She was pissed and wanted to make the boy who shot her daughter pay for his crime. She tries to relax during dinner and once Ginger was in bed with Melody’s help. She retreats out to the garage and starts punching the bag.

Kelly just stands and watch Nora. There were only a few times where she has seen her wife this upset. Even though Nora was trained for this.
She knew Nora took her responsibility to their daughters serious.

“Hey, there was nothing you could do. You can’t protect our girls all the time.”

“I should have been there to protect her. Ginger has already experienced things no teenager should have to experience. So, has Melody.” Nora hits the bag hard.

The protective nature of her personality was coming out. She takes her anger out on the punching bag. She stops when she feels Kelly wrap her arms around her.

Kelly wraps her arms around Nora and holds her. She was scared when she was told Ginger had been shot. Nora had called her while the doctor operated on Ginger's leg. They were lucky it was a through and through. If the bullet had hit just a little more to the right, it would have hit her femoral artery.

“I know, I’m just mad that I wasn’t there.” Nora takes her gloves off.

“Come on, let’s go and take a nice shower and then to bed.” Kelly escorts Nora back to their bedroom.

up
220 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I like Nora,

Monique S's picture

had it been me that sandbadg would have been in a sad state afterwards. My anger would have been very hard for me to control! But then I am not a trained security agent, just very protective of the people I love.

Monique S

One by One the

bullies at that school are being dealt with

Picture worth 1000 words

Jamie Lee's picture

Jesse and Dean, and their parents, can scream as much as they want, but the video Ginger recorded dispels everything they say.

Jesse has been sweet talking his way out of trouble for too long, but thanks to Ginger his sweet boy image has gone out the window.

And Dean, having that handgun, might as well kiss his freedom goodbye. He was in trouble just having the gun but now much more since he shot Ginger, accident or not.

Several parents may want to keep their distance from Nora until she calms down a lot. She may feel as though she should have been there for Ginger but Kelly is right, she can't protect the girls every minute of the day.

Others have feelings too.