The Blue Whale Chapter 13

Printer-friendly version

A young tomboy reluctantly allows an imperious French Designer to fit her for the Girl's Uniforms for an exclusive Swiss Finishing School...

*****

https://youtu.be/XUuQK4CR5fM

*****

My name is Josette Du Pres. An unwilling young tomboy reluctantly allows herself to be fitted for Girl's School Uniforms. She will find the experience embarrassing. Her embarasement will continue this day until she begins to prepare for a date - A date with an older man...

*****

Jackie reluctantly allowed Lucienne to dress her in each uniform. With each fitting, Lucienne commanded Jackie to model each uniform in front of The Strange Woman who sat in a chair and watched Jackie's catwalk.

Lucienne demanded Jackie model her uniforms as if she were a professional model on a Paris Runway. Lucienne constantly corrected her posture, her gait, her turns, even her smile. Any minor error resulted in a sharp verbal rebuke and another walk through until Jackie was perfect. The fitting seemed to take hours and was profoundly humiliating to a young man who finds himself in very expensive designer clothing with B Cup Breasts parading in front of a very demanding female audience. By the time Lucienne was finished, Jackie was totally cowed and the epitome of a young woman of old school breeding.

When her fiting ordeal was finally finished, Jackie was happy to be ordered by Lucienne to change back into her Cheerleading Uniform. This time she cheerful put on Sandra's Uniform without hesitation or complaint.

Jackie cringed when The Strange Woman thanked Lucienne for her efforts and requested three sets of each uniform be delivered to the Girl's Finishing School in Switzerland. However, Jackie was to embarrassed to question the order or complain. Instead, she instinctively performed a perfect curtsy and said "Thank you Mlle. Lucienne." The Strange Woman smirked as she observed Jackie's submissive behavior.

The uniforms Jackie tried on were loaded in the trunk of the limousine. Again, Jackie entered the limousine as if she had been born to be a cheerleader...

*****

As they were being driven back to the Collinsport Inn, The Strange Woman commented:

"You know Jackie, there is a game at the local High School tonight. Would you like to go? I'm sure the Cheerleaders would love to see you. They might even ask to to participate in some of their routines."

{NO! NO! NO WAY! NEVER!}

"I'm really tired, can we please go back to my room."

"Alright. Besides you have to get ready for your date tonight."

{Date???}

"What.do you mean date"

"Not that kind of date. A man requested to see you about going to the Cosplay Convention tomorrow."

{This is so embarrassing. I just want to go home.}

*****

When they arrived at the Collinsport Inn, Jackie again was able to exit as if she had been a girl all her life. The Strange Woman told Jackie:

"You can go to your room and relax. I need to talk to the driver for a minute."

Jackie began walking into the lobby with her patent gait designed to attract the attention of males and the jealousy of females. As she walked past the main desk, the clerk called out:

"Miss Eaton, would you like your mail?"

Jackie changed direction and stopped at the desk. The desk clerk handed her several pieces of mail. Jackie thanked him and continued into her room. She closed the door, dropped her purse on the table, and sat down to examine her mail.

*****

Jackie examined the mail she was given by the desk clerk. There was a letter from some court to a Miranda Duval. Jackie thought {That must be for The Strange Woman.}. Jackie set it aside. The second letter was from the Maine DMV addressed to Miss Jacqueline Eaton. {That must be for me. Why would the Maine DMV send me a letter???}. Jackie set the letter aside next to the first letter. The third letter was addressed to Miss Jacqueline Eaton from some school in Switzerland. {That must be for me as well.}. Jackie set the third letter on top of the second letter creating a pile of mail for Jackie. The fourth letter was also addressed to Miss Jacqueline Eaton from some doctors office. Jackie put that letter on top of the "Jackie pile". The last item was a convention brochure addressed to Mlle. Miranda Duval. {Must be for The Strange Woman}. Instead of placing it on top of the letter addressed to The Strange Woman, Jackie decided to look at it first.

The brochure looked like it was in Japanese. Jackie opened it up and saw a picture on the second page - it was a picture of a Japanese Girl wearing only a pair of panties. The Japanese Girl had a huge tattoo - a tattoo of a Blue Dragon!!! Jackie dropped the brochure and promptly fainted...

*****

up
63 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Mail

The mail Jackie received from the Desk Clerk was previously discussed in The Blue Whale Chapter 7.

Blue Dragon Tattoo

A comment in Chapter 8 included a link to pictures of the Blue Dragon Tattoo. The comment was titled:

"Pics of Girl With Yakuza Dragon Tattoo"