Living in A Mental Hospital

Printer-friendly version

This story takes place when Aylin was 13yrs. old.:

Aylin stares out of the whiteout glass window watching as the snow falls from the sky. Tears stream down her bruised cheeks as she just stares wishing she was free. She almost succeeded last time. She turns and walks away from the window and over to the corner of her room. She sits down on the bare cold floor and rests her hurting head against her knees.

She was finding it harder and harder to think straight. Her mind was always foggy, and the electrical shocks were hurting her more and more. She’s been here for the last seven years and couldn’t understand why her father dumped her here. What did she do wrong?

She slowly falls asleep for a few hours. When she hears someone unlocking her door, she jerks awake right away. The door swings open and two huge male orderlies that Aylin knows very well come walking into her room. There was nothing in the room at all for her to use to fight them with. They removed all the furniture and just left her with a bare room.

“You know that stunt you pulled, rut. It has cost you some time with the Doctor. Now stand up like a good little girl.”

Aylin just looks at them and gives them the middle finger. She was tired of their crap.

“Have it your way, rut.” The first orderly walks over towards her and tries to grab her.

Aylin tries to move out of the way but is blocked in by the other orderly. He manages to grab her and stick her with a needle. The next thing
Aylin feels is nothing. Her body goes completely limp as they scoop her up off the floor.

They carry her down to Doctor Lex Trask medical lab. One of the orderlies take the drool coming out of Aylin’s mouth and wipe her face with it.
“Where you want her Doctor?” As they walk in.

“Strip her out of her gown and strap her to the table.” Doctor Trask turns around to watch as the Orderlies strip Aylin out of her clothes and lay
her naked body on the table.

Doctor Trask goes about attaching electrodes and shoving items up inside her batter and heavily bruised body. He turns on a facet and let the table filled with an inch of water in it. He does look at the spots on her body where he peeled the skin off her in one of his experiments.

He places her hands in metal gloves and secures them to the table. Once he was done prepping her for his experiment. He picks up a remote and presses a button on it.

He watches as Aylin’s young body convulse as electricity coursed throughout her body. He picks up a clipboard and writes a few notes down as he observes her. He stops and presses a different button on his remote that activates the metal dildo he shoved up inside her. He watches as her body shakes and jerks as electricity is sent into her body. He presses another button that sends electricity to her hands that were covered by metal gloves. He turns the intensity upon them as he observes her.

He picks up the clipboard he has been recording the results on and write everything down. The electrodes he put on the side of her head, he sends a massive amount of shocks to her brain. The next four hours, he electrocutes Aylin body every way possible and records the results.
He gives her different chemicals during that time to see how they reacted with the electricity.

The two orderlies that came down the first time, come back and take her back upstairs. Doctor Trask notices the tips of Aylin finger were completely brunt.

“Tend to her hands. I don’t want to let them get infected.”

“Yes, doctor.”

The orderly tends to her hands and dumps her in her room on the floor. He tosses a clean gown on the floor next to her and leaves her. He makes sure to secure her door.

The next days they come back in and pick Aylin up off the floor and take her back down to the Doctor’s lab and secure her to the table, except this time they put a metal band around the top of her head and leave her with the doctor.

Doctor Trask gives Aylin a shot of a mixture of chemicals and sends a little current to her to wake her up.

Aylin’s eyes open and she realizes she is back in the Doctor’s lab again. All her muscles felt sore, including her fingertips.

“Ah, I see your awake Aylin, are you ready for another round of electric experimentation?” Doctor Trask look down into Aylin’s eyes and didn’t
see any reaction. The cocktail he gave her must have put her totally out.

He starts his experiments again, except this time he stepped it up from his previous sessions. He experiments on her till blood was coming out of her tear ducts. He checks her body and gives her another shot.

The orderlies come in and take Aylin back to her room. They lay her back down in the middle of the room and lock the door behind them. For the next few days, they check on her to make sure she was still alive.

Aylin doesn’t come around for four days. Her body was hurting all over and her head was cloudy. Drool covers her cheek. She painfully sits up and notices she is in the nude. Her hands were completely covered in bandages.

One of the orderlies stops by and looks in and notices she was sitting up. He opens the door “if you can behave yourself, you can watch television.” He walks away, leaving her door open.

Aylin crawls over towards the door and uses it to stand up. Her head hurts so much, and she couldn’t figure out where she was. Everything was so cloudy and confusing to her. She stumbles out of her room and into the common area. She stumbles over to one of the windows and looks out of it. It was raining outside, and she wonders what happened to the snow.

She glances at her hands and wonders why they were bandaged up. She tears the bandages off and notices her fingers were still a little blackened. She couldn’t remember how she injured her fingers. All she knew she was hurting all over, including inside her body. She turns from the window and walks over to the bookcase and pull her favorite book out and sits down on the floor and reads Alice in Wonderland. As she reads the book, she comes to the tea party with the Mad Hatter. She felt like him as she continued to read her book.

She knew she wasn’t Alice, Alice was a pretty girl and had people that loved her. She was more like the Hatter, crazy and confused. She just reads the book over and over till she is forced back to her room.

The days go by as she interacts with other forgotten people and learns how to speak their languages. The Doctor only experiments on her a few times and each time it takes her longer and longer to recover from her ordeal.

The drugs he tests on her makes her sick a few times and turn her world upside down. The drugs are so strong on her system, she couldn’t stand or move at times until the drugs wore off. Any memories she had were slowly slipping away. The only thing she could remember was the Alice in Wonderland story she read repeatedly.

When Christmas came, the staff was nice to everyone and played Christmas movies for them. One of the movies they played, was the Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp in it. That’s when she finally realizes that she was truly a Mad Hatter. She started talking and acting like him whenever she could.

Another year has gone by and whatever she once knew was gone and replaced with madness. One day as she was sneaking about the place, she heard a familiar voice. She peeked to see who it was as she looked harder at the man, she realized who he was, and it was her father.

The man responsible for putting her in this place in the first place. She tries to attack him but is stopped by some orderlies and thrown into a straight-jacket. They toss her into solitary confinement and drugged her with a massive amount of a new drug cocktail that zombified her. While she is in solitary confinement, the orderlies come in and rape her repeatedly throughout the night and injured her, so they could blame her mental state for her injuries.

She got her revenge later by saving up her pills. She crushes them to a fine powder and adds them to the orderly coffee, and causes him to overdose on the crushed pills. The second one she gains his trust and performs oral sex on him. When he gets to the point he is ready to explode into her mouth, she chops down hard biting his penis off. While he bleeds out, she sneaks away and pulls the fire alarm. The staff rushes to try to find out where the fire was.

During the confusion, she manages to escape. She was lucky there was a thunderstorm going on when she finally manages to escape the building. It made tracking her harder and impossible.

(Read: A Mad Hatter Is Born for the other half of her history)

up
175 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Aylin's history

Age 6- Age 14 Mental hospital. All records of her existence has been erase or destroyed. She has been declared dead. She escapes the hospital.
Age 14- Age16 Mad Hatter Aylin Appears in London England and is wanted for 4 murders.
Age 16 Hatter appears in the United States and later joins Anika's team.

The reason for the story is to explain why Hatter has no fingerprints and why she is so strange.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

That wasn't what I meant.

That wasn't what I meant. Writing a backstory to fill in gaps is all well and good but it's not what I was talking about.

I meant you have written A LOT of things since you started here 15 months ago. And I mean A LOT. But 2/3rds to 3/4ths of it is interconnected but you make no notices to show who the people are nor what story they come from. It's extremely confusing and downright annoying as you jump around from one story to the next with actions of one affecting the actions in another yet there is no way to know that Chapter A of Story Z is a direct continuation of events in Chapter B of story X. It's impossible to follow along unless you have read everything and even then, you make it tough to still follow along.

You need to organize things. Seriously, you have to tell the readers what happened before otherwise it's just one big mess. This may be a revelation of her past but unless you knew who Aylin was or recognized the image in the teaser it looks like a solo story that is lacking in context.

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

Her father deserved to be murdered

Thank you for explaining why she has no fingerprints, and why she has no past memories

Depraved individuals

Jamie Lee's picture

That doctor is no better than some of the Nazi doctors of WWII, and deserved what he eventually received. As did her father.

Others have feelings too.