Becoming Sara Day Eight

Printer-friendly version

Having my sister here brought back a lot of memories. Even though she is a year younger than I am she caught up with me in height and for a little bit she was taller until we both stopped at five two. Many people mistook us for twins as we acted alike and drove our parents nuts like most kids. Even with short hair and boy's clothes people thought I was a girl more than half the time. Even worse when she would wear my clothes as well. It somewhat stopped as my voice deepened, but there was always someone who would point it out, or be shocked speechless when I spoke. By then I was used to it. I have green eyes and she has blue with the highlights in my hair now her hair is a bit darker, though it was lighter while we grew up.

Our figures are about the same. My waist is a bit smaller and if I could get her weight she would have five pounds on me. My breasts were firmer than hers which I assume after a time, mine would settle to look more like hers. There used to be differences in our faces, but now we looked even more like twins. Getting up this morning had given me the chance to notice all this as we tried on clothes. I was wearing one of her sun dresses and she had on one of mine. Even our feet were the same size. We laughed as she found three pairs of my shoes were the same style she owned. The delivery came early and we both ogled the guys as they set it all up. I was in a constant state of blushing, but it was a pure thrill teasing the two men. I could have killed her for asking for their numbers, but I think she only did it because it made me blush even more. I was so relieved when they left.

“Damn those two were hot. Did you see how he was flexing for you?” I blushed again.

“Will you stop making me blush.”

“Why its cute?”

“Because I am not attracted to guys.”

“Then you better stop blushing and acting shy.”

“I can't help it, but I did get a kick out of teasing them. Just it not the same being a girl now.”

“Is that what made you decide to dress up other than the publisher?”

“Not at first, but once I started it got outta hand.”

“And how so?”

“Not ready to tell you.”

“Tell me or I'll Tic... Dammit I can't even threaten you.” I giggled. “So what are we wearing tonight?”

“It is not even one yet and you still have some unpacking to do.”

“It is never too early and I have an idea that I know you will love.” Michelle got up to go to my room when we both heard a knock on the door.

“I'll get it.”

“No better I get it and you go get what you wanted to show me.”

“Okay.” I walked over to the door and opened it.

“Hi.” Megan greeted. “I want to apologize.”

“Well my sister is here and we had a lot of things to catch up on come in.”

“No that's okay.”

“Come in she doesn't bite.” She chuckled as she came in.

“Hey Megan.”

“Hello.” I watched Megan's reaction to my sister. As she looked from me to her and then back to me. The way she looked made me a bit jealous.

“Look I was thinking this dress and these shoes. I have the same and we can pass as twins.”

“I was thinking of the Lolita dress as it will blend better with where we are going. Most of the people there are Goth.”

“You're going out?”

“Ya you wanna come.”

“Not really I thought I could make it up to you.” Megan looked at my neck and I didn't catch her expression.

“Well we can go out and I would love to show you to my friends.” I so hoped she would take me up on the offer. I was sure there was someone she would hit it off with.

“No plus you don't know them that well. I would feel like a third wheel.”

“Megan they are just like us. A mix of Goth, Trans, and a bit extra.”

“No I'll pass.” I squeezed up against her and she blushed for first time.

“You sure? I would love to show you off.” I bit my lip and she blushed even more. I have no idea why I was pressing her after I had turned her down.

“No I'm not feeling well.” I pouted seeing the confliction in her eyes.

“Okay, but you won't get out of it next weekend.”

“Then next weekend, nice meeting you.” Megan backed out. I shut the door and turned around.

“Well now she was a bitch. No offense.”

“What do you mean?”

“First off she is direct. Her tone was clearly saying that she was more important than anyone. She was looking for something and I don't think she saw it. From there she started acting passive. You pick up on that and asserted yourself. I thought it was sweet and it should have convinced her. However I felt she closed the door before even leaving. I would say she is hung up on you hard.”

“That is... wow, observant.”

“I think she wants you submissive. Plus she feels like a private person one who is greedy. You need to be very careful around her.”

“Damn I'm still a guy.” Michelle chuckled.

“That is not it, but you are blinded by your attraction, plus you have a lot to catch up on. You may act like a woman for most people, but I know you and well you are just not there yet.”

“Well you haven't changed.”

“I didn't take psychopathology and criminal profiling for four years not to pick up a few tricks. Beats out your degree in engineering. That you never use.”

“Sure I do just not in real life.”

“Be careful with her I don't want to see you get hurt.”

“Okay I'll think about it.”

“I can't believe you wouldn't dress as my twin. Then again I really like the look you put together.”

“I am surprised you wore what I suggested.” I had on a short Lolita goth dress. Purple and black a little higher than mid thigh just enough to reveal the top of my black stockings. The skirt was ruffled and flared out. Long sleeves with angel sleeves as well the shoulders puffed just enough. The neck cut down but not enough to show cleavage. It came with a thick collar of purple and a black bow tie. My hair was done in a braided crown with full length bangs hanging to each side. My makeup was purple as well along with my lips which were shaped to look smaller and fuller. I hoped the purple blush would hide my natural blushing. I wore simple black patent leather Mary Jane's with a four inch heel. I wanted a little top hat or ears, the big contacts and extreme eyelashes, but I didn't have time to find them. A parisole or a fan would have been nice as well. I wore simple pink panties with panty shot written on them.

Michelle my sister opted for a simple dress and used my corset on the outside. The black corset contrasted with the white dress. Her shoulders were bare and circled with a three inch band. She also wore thigh stockings with a slightly white coloring with white sandal heels. Her hair was done the same way as mine. She also wore a lace collar with a pink bow. Her make up was simple with her lips painted pale pink that stood out against her tan skin. It was a look that I hoped to copy the next time we went out. Not sure what Michelle wore for panties cause she wouldn't show me. Maybe she was going commando? I giggled at the thought.

From the time we left the apartment until we got to Max's apartment. People stared at us. One ran into a pole which we both enjoyed laughing at. I pulled out my phone and tapped on Max's number. It rang.

“Come on pick up.”

“Hello?” He sounded a bit tired.

“Max don't you dare pretend to be asleep.”

“Who is this?” His tone changed from tired to expectant. Michelle pulled the phone out of my hand. “Hey.”

“Get down here you mud sucker.”

“Michelle? Where are you?”

“Outside you gummy glasses.”

“Funny when did you get into town and where is Sean?”

“Right next to me as Sara. Get dressed we're going out.”

“Come on up I just got home a bit ago.” We heard the door buzz. I pushed it open.

“Okay be right there.” Michelle hung up and gave the phone back.

“I can't believe he is letting us in.”

“I saw the messages...”

“Michelle!”

“They were not bad he was just worried about you.”

“Trust me he shouldn't have been.” Normally I would have raced up the long flight to the first floor, but we took the elevator. We chatted a bit waiting for the slow car to get down. We got to his door and I knocked.

“It's open.” I heard Max yell. Michelle opened the door and walked in. I followed her and Max was standing in the doorway of his bedroom. Wearing nothing but black leather pants and drying his hair. He looked at Michelle with a big smile and then at me with more concern in his face. Michelle got into her shrilly happy dance like she just won the lottery. They hadn't seen each other in six years every time she came to visit he was gone. His face turned to amused curiosity as my heart suddenly pounded, and I felt a pang of jealousy as Michelle jumped on him to pull him down into a hug. Then I saw him looking at me with confusion. Could he not tell us apart.

“Sara why didn't you tell me he turned into such a good looking man.” Max blushed for once and I enjoyed his discomfort. I also knew that this was just Michelle teasing him. Then again he had filled out in the last six years. I never noticed before now, oh my.

“Okay um wow you two look great. My friends are going to flip. I thought you were Sara, Michelle, but only you would scream that way.” He wiggle his finger in his ear.

“You better watch out we just may keep that in mind to trick you.”

“You better not tease cause I will make you blush. Anyways there is water in the fridge it won't take me to long to dress.” Michelle pouted as he turned her around and guided her out. She turned around as she placed her hands on her hips at the same time the door closed. She then turned and opened her mouth wide.

Then mouthing, “He's so hot.”

“Back off he's mine.” I smiled and then giggled as she looked shocked.

“Sorry but I have dibs and I know he still has the hots for me.”

“Okay go for it.” Michelle was ready with a comeback and she paused.

“You know... I think we just were going to fight over him. I think it will drive him insane.”

“But you played hard to never get in high school. He may surprise you.”

“Maybe, but how long does it take for him to get dressed.”

“He needs a bit more time you'll see.” I got two waters out while we waited. Michelle couldn't sit so she started exploring.

Ooo, what's this? I don't see any dogs in here.”

“It is not for animals.”

“What do you mean?”

“There is more to Max then you know and I only found out last week.”

“I don't get it.”

“You should, it looks about the right size for you.”

“Ewe!” I giggled as she put it back. Then we both turned as we heard Max chuckle.

“Not ewe, just different and fun some times.” Michelle couldn't hide her shock. His eyes and lips were black. He had added a few black tears and a studded collar. A long trench coat hung from his shoulders. The black shirt underneath looked like armor. His boots came nearly to his knees. I was surprised they were not platformed. He looked intimidating if it wasn't for the smile of amusement.

“Are you ready to go?”

“Yes, but where were you?”

“I was at home.”

“No you weren't Megan saw you leave. I don't like her. I told you six months ago to stay away from her.”

“No you didn't. I barely even said hello to her until last weekend.”

“You dated her for three months. Don't fall for her again.” I was shocked how could I date someone for six months and not remember? Yet I saw the truth in his face.

“What are you talking about?”

“Forget it.” Max sighed.

“Okay I came here to have fun you two can argue later.”

“Okay.” I replied quietly. It bothered me that I didn't remember something as serious as this.

“What's in the box?” Max asked.

“Nothing for you to concern yourself with.” I couldn't tell him it was for Jackie and it was the modulator. It checked out fine and then got an update, so I thought the glitch was gone, but I had to tell my parents sometime. If I kept the device I would never do so, and would push it off until I had to go visit. Mom would need to know and I hadn't talked about it with Michelle, but I knew she would help me. Max paused at the door and then looked at the collar.

“Sara you wanna wear it?”

“No thank you.”

“I will.” Michelle replied as we both looked at her with her big smile.

“It was not a joke it was serious, well mostly.” She changed her mind mid sentence as Max gave her a concerned look.

“Awe, you tease.”

“Michelle I'll explain later, but for now that is the same as a wedding band.” Michelle blinked looked at the collar and at both of us.

“Oh, my.”

“Let's go paint the town black.” Max growled. I giggled while Michelle looked concerned? Either way he offered his arm to her, and I took his other arm before he could offer. I don't think he was happy I did so but I didn't want him to not offer it. He let it remain. If I thought we got stared at before I was wrong. People stopped in their tracks or got out of the way. It was fun to get such a reaction. It faded as we got closer to the club as it was seen more often. Michelle stopped dead in her tracks as we got nearly to the door. I came around to her to see curiosity mixed with fear at the club and the other people entering.

“You okay?”

“Ya, its just now that I see this I think we are not coming out that vampires will trap us once it gets dark.” Max chuckled softly as I smiled.
“I never thought that when I came here. I was just like you on Max's arm. I felt nervous, but safe.” I sighed and looked up to Max. “I Have changed, but I don't think you understand.”

“It wasn't just me. It was Jackie and Wendy, but more importantly Jewel she really likes you. I hope she is here cause you two need to mend.” Max stated quietly with a calm that carried a weight that I never felt. I smiled with both of them as I took Michelle's arm.

“Let's go have some fun.” I could feel that Michelle was shaking. The one person that I thought was fearless. Back in high school she faced off against half the football team. She got them to back away. I never saw her more scary then on that day. I think maybe her imagination was getting the best of her and I felt her relax as we got close to the table that Max's and my new friends controlled.

“Well look who the puppy found.” Freddie stated.

“Hmm, twins, but which one is fresh meat?” Luke asked.

“Cut it out you two, you're scaring them.” Fiona demanded.

I looked straight at Jewel and she was staring at Michelle. She then looked at me and I smiled then screwed up my face in an attempt to say I was sorry. Then she looked confused looking at both of us.

“Well we have Sara and Sara.” Jackie stated as she got up. “Sounds like we got a small addition to our normal bet.”

“Not this time.” Max replied. “One of these lovelies is not staying.”

“Oh but that is not correct. One us just moved here.” I corrected.

“What's this bet?” Michelle whispered in my ear.

“You'll see it will sound off but it is an eye opener.” I whispered back.

“To start the bet a new pot must be created.” Randy declared. “One of you ladies is the real Sara and the other is?”
“Michelle.” Max replied. “Sara's sister.”

“Wow they do look very alike even with the different makeup.” Kim purred.

“Do realize the pot starts at ten a piece. It can be raised at the one hour mark. At the second hour final bets must be placed. The choices remain. Male or female, Dom, sub, or vanilla. With the bonus choice of who is who.” Freddie explained. “Is everyone in agreement?”

“Not entirely. The true Sara has to add to the pot and doing so would reveal who is who. I say to add the bonus that both of them have to add to the pot.” Sable suggested. “It is only fair.”

“Are you willing to see who you really are?”

“Sure why not.” Michelle replied.

“Hey don't answer for me.” I quickly added.

“Come on they would have thought I was Michelle the whole time.” Michelle complained.

“You're not Michelle I am Michelle.”

“No you are Sara.” Michelle replied. I grinned with her as I had forgotten how fun this was.

“Fine than you are Sara.”

“I didn't say that, Michelle.”

“Michelle please they are not going to get it.”

“Sure they will Michelle.” Michelle countered they all were laughing.

“Well I need to introduce them all so you don't get them confused. Over there the scary one is Freddie, next to him is Kim, Randy, Luke, Vivian, Jewel, Wendy, Fiona, and Sable.” Max rattled of their name's.

“How am I supposed to remember that?”

“You just have to. I told you before their names.” Michelle stated. “Max said Freddie, Kim, Randy, Luke, Vivian, Wendy, Fiona, and Sable.”
“Sara you just ruined it.” Max remarked jumping into our game.

“Well there is one easy way to tell...”Fiona offered.

“No we can't feel them up.”

“No not that. Don't need to touch. Both of you sit on that bench.” Fiona suggested. We both sat down crossing our legs. I tucked my foot under for the double cross and Michelle copied me. “Nice you must have planned well, but I wasn't finished you have to sit down hard like a guy. Keeping your legs together.”

“That would tell you but a lady doesn't plop.” Michelle denied him. “But Max could check if he liked.” Michelle offered. The group chuckled as Max blushed. It was a bit hard to see.

“Well I have never met Sara's sister, but I did see a picture at her house and Max's house.” Jackie stated. “I still can't see the differences.” It continued like this for thirty minutes before other topics blended in. I knew it was going to be hard not talking seriously with Jewel. I saw the hurt in her eyes but I could talk to her normally at least. Without knowing who is who she had to be friendly with both of us. The hardest part was the questions only I would know. Michelle could either guess but mostly she said I don't know or I can't say. I did the same thing. Funniest part was trying to reply for each other. I hoped they were as confused as I was. Being asked to dance was their attempt to figure it out by feel. Jackie knew so she didn't try the same thing. I respected her honesty. What I didn't count on was that Max was slowly confused. Neither one of us held back when we danced with him. I couldn't rub on him for long, but he knew neither one of us had anything so soon he was calling me Michelle.

“Hey Jackie.” Wendy called.

“Yes?”

“Is the hand holding rule still in effect from last time?”

“I don't think so, darling.”

“I think it is.” Jewel countered. “I never heard that it was stopped.”

“That is true it never was stopped.” Freddie added.

“Max what are they talking about?” Michelle asked, after she looked at their hands.

“Ya what's with this hand holding rule?” I asked as well.

“Kittens it is simple. Max and Sara made a bet with me that if they held hands then they had to kiss. Well they got caught, and they kissed twice.” Jackie had looked from Michelle to me several times. We both raised our hands and stared in shock at each other.

“Okay.” Michelle looked up at Max.

“No not going to happen that was last week and I am not going to stir that pot again. Plus even I am confused as to who is who. You planned this too damn good.” My sister frowned.

“Well time is up, so everyone fill out you papers.” Freddie ordered. A few minutes passed and Max had to total up the guesses.

“Well everyone said female this time. Everyone thinks Michelle is vanilla and half of you still think Sara is a sub. Didn't know she was part of this bet. As far as who is who, eight of you picked Sara as pink and Jewel you picked purple to be Sara.”

“So will the real Sara please stand up.” Both of us stood up and they all laughed. We hugged and then Michelle sat down.

“No way.” Randy complained.

“I am Sara.”

“Okay then turn off you thingy?” Vivian demanded. I looked at Max and then back at them.

“Sara don't.” Michelle stopped me as she stood up as she removed the collar. “I am Michelle. I am female and I had a boyfriend who wanted to try a little BSDM he liked it and I didn't get it. It was fun, but pain is not my turn on.”

“It is not about pain anyone can do that. It is about submission and dominance. Trust, and knowing the limits of that trust. You can have plenty of lessons that don't include pain or sex.” Sable explained. “I would be willing to show you if I am allowed.” He looked to Kim. I was a bit surprised Sable though he was dressed as a Goth female he was a very dominant person.

“He explained that to me. We tried both sides and neither fit with me, once it got serious. I do like handcuffs.” They chuckled.

“So does everyone agree that Jewel won.” They all nodded. Wendy stood up.

“I have one question how did you figure it out?”

“Sara's hair has highlights. Michelle does not. I didn't think about it until I wrote it down. Plus Sara blushes a lot.” Jewel explained as she accepted the envelope. “So next round on me!” We cheered and I looked at Jewel. Smiling she pointed at me and signaled that I needed to come to her.

“Yes Jewel?”

“Sit with me.” I sat down and I opened my hand. She looked at it and then took it. “I went over what happened and I see we all could have done better. The question is who are you?”

“Excuse me?”

“Are you Sean or Sara? Sara is submissive and I think Sean is vanilla or dom. I can go either way, but feel better as the dominant.”
“I am me. I hope a mix of both, but physically I am Sara and I can't change that easily.”

“You're a guy.” I shook my head and slide very close to her. I whispered in her ear as I put her hand under my skirt. She gasped as she felt what was there and I shuddered hoping she would stop. Not one of my better ideas.

“Max doesn't know.”

“It's impossible. “How can you be female? You were very much a man last weekend.” She tried to put here finger inside and I yelped before pulling away and closing my legs tight. A chant rose up as the others started yelling kiss over and over. I looked to see Michelle and Max kiss and they didn't stop. My heart leaped into my throat. There was something painful about the kiss.

“Who is this for?” Jackie asked. She held up the modulator box next to me.

“Jackie that is yours.”

“Okay.” She opened the box and pulled it out and placed it around her neck. “Hello?” Here voice was distorted as it was way too deep. I got up and helped her adjust it.

“Talk really quietly.”

“She sells seashells by the seashore.”

“Let me try that.” Vivian asked. A moment later she did the same thing, but she would shake her head like something was wrong. Then she spoke in chipmunk voice to everyone's amusement. Vivian handed it back to Jackie and looked at me for too long. I blushed and snuggled up to Jewel. From there things went a bit like the last weekend. I danced with Jewel and a few others, and even danced with Max. Michelle was dancing with Luke who was a cutie. I felt fingers on my cheek forcing me to look up at Max. That he suddenly kissed me made me falter which he pulled me in closer. I felt heat filling my cheeks and then spread all over. Before when we kissed it was exciting and taboo. However I yearned for it and felt myself opening up with anticipation. It was only after the kiss ended that guilt hit me as I blushed in shame. Michelle came over and pulled me away from Max.

“I'm sorry.” I was on the verge of tears tore between knowing Max has always wanted Michelle, and my desire to have my best friend.

“No don't. You don't have to be guilty as long as you share.”

“What?!” She giggled and all thoughts of crying vanished.

“Come on don't you think he hasn't at least once fantasized having us both tonight?”

“I am sure he has but we nearly did something last time. I don't think I could even now.”

“Wait you slept together? Oh do tell.” The look as she dragged me to the bathrooms meant I wasn't getting out of this.

“No we just kissed.”

“And?”

“Do I really have to?”

“Yes I want every detail.” My sister grinned as I blushed. I don't think my face could have gotten any redder. I found myself twisting the ring as I thought of where to start.

“There you are.” Jewel came in and suddenly it was worse.

“I...”

“What has her so flustered?”

“My sister was about to tell me what happened last weekend.”

“Oh that is something even a sister shouldn't know, but I am sure we can repeat the event.”

“Wait?” Michelle looked from me and to Jewel several times. “You were there?” Jewel beamed like she just ate the canary with no guilt before nodding.

“I think this time Max will have his hands full. That is if you can get over your inhibitions and share.”

“I, I think I can.” Now it was time for Michelle to blush as Jewel moved right up to her. Michelle backed up and fell into the lounge. Jewel bent over and whispered a long time in her ear. The shock grew with every second and then she giggled a few times staring straight at me.

“Hey no...”

“Sara don't worry I am not going to bite her.” Jewel grinned and then winked. “Not hard anyway.”

“I don't like being left out.”

“I did say anything that didn't happen and I want to dance, so unless you have to pee.” I was wary but with the way Michelle grinned it wasn't too bad. It wasn't long before we were dancing again. Slowing everything turned a little blurry though I remembered kissing several of the group ending with a very passionate kiss from Jewel.

“Come home with me.” The next thing I know is we are all giggling as I opened the door. From there I remembered kissing and lightning followed by explosions. Such sweet explosions.

up
64 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oops!

Sara Hawke's picture

Can't believe it took this long for someone to mention my that this chapter was missing. 1348 views before and six months.

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Contemplation, yet duty
Death, yet the Force.
Light with dark, I remain Balanced.

Didn't notice it missing

No idea that this chapter was missing; I have downloaded chapter 8 on 12/21/17 (for personal use only ;)
Becoming Sara, Day Eight, Twins
Submitted by Sara Hawke on Wed, 2017/12/20 - 8:53pm

Maybe it went AWOL somewhere in the mean time ?