The Devil's Chamber Part 9

Printer-friendly version

Events take place after Mole Hunt Chap. 11
Terry takes his prisoner over to Hatter and Dakota’s place. If there was anyone that could make this guy talk, it would be Hatter. Terry parks Wraith inside the garage at the warehouse behind Hatter’s van and head towards the kitchen to see if both were up.

Dakota was up and making coffee, when she heard the garage door of the warehouse open and closed. She turns the security monitor on to see who entered the warehouse. It brings up Wraith’s access code and it shows Terry getting out of Wraith.

“I wonder what he wants this morning.” Dakota was still dressed in her nightgown and robe.

Terry spots Dakota in her house robe standing near the coffee pot with the monitor showing Wraith.

“What brings you here early this morning?” As Dakota walks over and gives Terry a kiss.

Terry returns the kiss “I have a problem that I need your help with.”

“Oh? What problem is that?” As she walks back over towards the coffee pot to finish making coffee.

“I ran into an ISIS cell and they have a bunch of girl’s prisoner somewhere that they are going to ship to Syria to be brides for their soldiers. I need to know where they are and rescue them before they are shipped off.”

“Has Anika clear this mission?” Dakota knew Terry had a thing about ISIS and the Taliban. She knew if he could go over there and wipe them off the face of the Earth, he would. That was the main reason he built Wraith, to avenge what they did to him.

“I haven’t run this by Anika yet.” Terry knew they were supposed to be working on finding the mole and taking down the gang that the mole worked with in MI5&6.

“Your playing with fire Terry and you might blow our cover.”

“I know, but these are girls that they brainwashed into thinking that being there is better than being with their family. It needs to stop.”

“Alright, I’ll send a message to Morgana and have her send a virus out or something about wiping away any recruitment sites they have. What do you need with me and Hatter.”

“I need to let Hatter have her fun with the guy to find out where the girls are, and we can turn that information over to the MI5 and the police.”

“Alright, you go and get the Black Knight, so I can make that meeting with your Detective friend.”

“Where do you want the prisoner?” As Terry takes Dakota out to Wraith.

Terry opens the passenger side door, where Dakota sees the man Terry captured. She just shakes her head “hang him in the garage, Hatter can have her fun in there.”

“Okay.” Terry takes Taj Bandar Seif and hangs him by his arms from a chain hanging down from a ceiling support beam. She hoists his body up, till his feet are off the floor.

“Now go and get the Black Knight, Terry. Hatter and I will get the information and pass it along to MI5 and the police.”

“Alright, tell Hatter Hi for me.” Terry gives Dakota a kiss before leaving.

Dakota looks at the guy Terry brought in “you would have been better off talking to Terry, now you’ll see why Hatter is called Mad.” An evil smile appears on her face. Hatter was going to have fun torturing this guy.

10:00 am
Detective Inspector Cartwright watches as Terry’s cab pulls up in front of her place. She notices the windows of the cab were blackened out, as she opens the door. Inside she spots a woman wearing a black business suit sitting on the left-hand side of the cab. She also spots Mad Hatter
Aylin sitting across from her. She was about to call dispatch.

“I wouldn’t if I was you. She’s works for MI5.” Dakota was looking at Cartwright.

Cartwright climbs in and sits down in the cab. She hears the door lock, as Terry pulls away from her place. She notices that the windows of the cab stay blacken.

“Terry said you wanted to talk to us about the events that happened at The Devil’s Chamber.”

Cartwright was a little concern about Hatter watching her. She had noticed Hatter watching her since she climbed into the cab. She turns her attention back to Terry.

“Several witnesses said that Terry had picked up you and a girl. Then there was another report of a drug house that an empty bottle of insulin
was found and what to look like a small ankle bracelet that would fit around the ankle of a small child had been found. What I want to know, is what happened to whoever it was and where are they right now?”

“The girls are safe and with people we trust.” Hatter had spoken up. She was growing fond of Julie and Laila.

“That wasn’t my question. I want to know who they are.”

Hatter just looks at Cartwright “the girls are with people we trust, and they will kill anyone that tries to hurt the girls. That includes me as well.”

“Detective, it would be best not to get on Hatter’s bad side. She cares for those girls and doesn’t want see them hurt.” Dakota knew if she kept pressing Hatter, that she might decide to hurt the detective.

“I need to know why the person who was arrested held the young girl?” Cartwright looks towards Terry.

“The guy was holding the girl’s little sister forcing her to sell her body, in order to supply insulin to the younger girl.”

“So, the guy that was arrested, was forcing the older girl to sell her body to buy insulin for her younger sister.” Cartwright could see that
happening and if she was right, the girls must have been living on the streets.

“Yes, that’s why we don’t want the girls known for their safety, just in case he had others that might take action against them.” Dakota knew her brother Bart had talked with his wife and they were going to adopt the girls. They just haven’t had time to talk about it yet.

As they are traveling, Dakota’s cell phone starts ringing. She looks at it and didn’t know who was calling.

“Excuse me while I take this, Hello?”

“Hi agent Dakota, I don’t know if you remember me, but I’m Leslie Wright. You and your partner rescue me at The Devil’s Chamber.”

“I remember Ms. Wright, what can I do for you?” Dakota wonders why Leslie was calling her.

“I and some friends need your assistant. Could you come and see what can be done about some men that attacked us?” Leslie was hoping she could.

“How important is it, Leslie?” Dakota didn’t want to involve Detective Cartwright.

“It’s very important. It involves foreign dignitaries and a young girl.” Leslie didn’t know what else to do.

“Alright, I’m on my way. Send me your address where you are.” Dakota transfer the information to Terry.

“Am sorry about this Detective, but a person we helped needs us. It involves a young girl and some foreign dignitaries.”

“I’m in.” Cartwright figures she could help.

“Oh goodie, someone new to beat up.” Hatter slaps her hands together and rubs them. She was hoping they would have some action.

Ginja, Bobby, Leslie and Kantha
Leslie looks at Ginja and Bobby “my friends are on their way.”

“Good, let me straighten this out with the store owner. You said they are with MI 5?” As Ginja looks directly at Leslie.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Okay.” Ginja heads up to the store owner and informs them that MI 5 was on their way to handle everything.

Outside clothing store:
Terry pulls the cab up in front of the store and parks it. He gets out, along with Dakota, Hatter and Detective Cartwright. Dakota knocks on the door and she sees Leslie’s face. She listens as the door is unlocked, as they walk inside.

“Someone had a party.” Hatter notices the others in the store picking up displays and fallen clothing and putting them back on the displays.
There were three unconscious men tied up and leaning up against the wall. There was an oriental woman with long white hair holding a young girl in her arms.

Bobby and Leslie immediately recognized Mad Hatter Aylin photo. Leslie from when she helped rescue her and Bobby from a wanted poster he had seen.

“She’s an MI 5 agent?” Bobby points towards Hatter.

Hatter just smiles at him “nope, they let me come along to play with the bad guys."

Cartwright walks over and looks at the men “what happened?” She turns to look at Ginja and Leslie.

“They tried to take their supposed property back.” Bobby walks over towards Leslie.

“Okay, why don’t someone start from the beginning.” Detective Cartwright wants the whole story.

“I’ll tell you?” Ginja looks at Detective Cartwright to get her name.

“Detective Inspector Cartwright, ma’am.”

“Well Detective, Kantha was kidnapped some years ago and made to be the slave of a rich Indian businessman. While Kantha was in the
service of this rich Indian man. He did terrible things to Kantha. I won’t go into detail what he did, but I can say the man followed ancient traditions of making Kantha into an eunuch. When Kantha got back to England, she managed to escape his employment. I have decided to adopt her as my own daughter. These people who are unconscious tried to take her away from me while we were shopping. Two of my students Leslie Wright and Bobby Anderson protected her.”

“While we were searching them, we found these.” Leslie hands the wallets with the credentials to Detective Cartwright.

She looks at them and notices they had diplomatic credentials on them. Which meant they couldn’t hold them.

“Detective, can I see them please?” Hatter had an idea. She walks over to Detective Cartwright.

“Sure.” She hands them to Hatter.

Hatter pulls out a small blow torch from her jacket pocket and set them on fire. She drops the burning documents in a nearby trash can that was empty “that solves that problem.”

Everyone was stun from her doing that. Dakota, Terry, and Detective Cartwright couldn’t believe she did that.

“I can’t believe you did that, Hatter.” Dakota looks towards her friend.

“Did what? We don’t know who these people are now, so they can go to jail unless you want me to cut their manhood off.” Hatter pulls out a Batangas knife and flash it.

Ginja smiles because she knew what the young girl was suggesting. She did think it kind of odd, that her face was painted.

“It’s too bad we don’t know who they are?” Detective Cartwright caught onto Hatter’s plan.

“True. Let me call a paddy wagon to come and take them away.” Detective Cartwright pulls her cell phone out and call for a pick-up.

“Hatter go to the Black Knight and hide inside.” Terry looks towards Hatter.

“Yes, ma’am.” Hatter skips out to the cab and gets in.

The door locks after she gets in and the window darkens so no one could see into it. Everyone inside wait till the paddy wagon show up to take the unconscious men to jail. Detective Cartwright handles everything. Afterwards, they help the shop manager put her store back in order.

Once they are done, they head towards The Lazy Dragon Dojo for Ginja to fix them dinner and talk about what happened.

up
212 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Quick thinking on

Quick thinking on Hatter’s part. LMAO

Very nice chapter.

I like hatter she quickly

I like hatter she quickly sees the problem, cuts through all the bs and handles the problem

The term

persona non grata come to mind

I like Hatter

Monique S's picture

more and more. Among all her other qualities she is very clever and quick in thinking on her feet. Such a lovely idea, torching the IDs.

So now we have and Indian dignitary/diplomat and an Isis Cell. I wonder what Dakota and Hatter discoverd about them and the girls?

Monique S