Player One Trial by Fire part 3

Printer-friendly version

I thought to quests:

A New Beginning: Complete

Time to face the Music:
Meet Juno Herring and Sebastian Harkcrow tomorrow
Complete one full day of school.

The search for similarity:
Find other therians on the internet 0/5

Trial by fire: Complete

Rank up:
Go to sleep

Legions of Silver:
Escape
Optional:
Defend against torture techniques
Level up skills: Fortitude, Persuade, and Liar, Liar Pants on Fire to level 5.

Jeez, even my quests know what I’m thinking. I opened my eyes. The men in weird roman soldier outfits were still in the room.

They’re not the traditional outfit either. It looks more modern. I can’t really see color. Night vision puts everything in black or white. I just know that their seams are shiny and that they have an eagle on their chest with a shield and two fists X crossed behind it. A star sitting like a cherry on top of the emblem. I’m thinking the dress thing he’s wearing is called a tunic, but I don’t remember. It’s been a while since I studied the Romans in history. Not to mention I missed the second and probably now the third day of school.

“So um, what am I here for?” I asked hesitantly.

“You are here for the murder of six innocent men and the brutal rape of a little girl.” His friend spat at me.

I laughed, “Are you so delusional that you think I have the ability to rape a little girl? Do you not see what sex I am? Also, how do you know if I have the will to do something so awful when I was raped myself.” *Ding*

“Bullshit! You did it, we have it on video that you did.”

“Really?” I looked out to one of his friends in the darkness, “Then will you please be kind and show me that video?” I could practically see the shock on his face. “What, you thought I couldn’t see you. The lighting is very low, but cats see in low light.” I snickered.

“Shut the fuck up!!” The man in light shrieked, smashing a bat into my stomach.

“HAHAHA, stop that. It tickles.” He kept trying to hurt me but couldn’t. One of his friends grabbed him and pulled him away from me. “You guys don’t know how to torture and interrogate someone.” They exited the room.

Well, now what? I’m stuck in some torture chamber, still upside down. I remember the uniforms and the emblems, but I don’t remember where they’re from. It’s on the tip of my tongue and I just can’t remember. Oh well, at least I’m grinding skills.

A few minutes later, a person in the outfit, but with different emblem came in. He had one fist behind the shield and no stars.

He unfolded a chair in front of me and sat eloquently as though I’m like some five-star general.

“Hello, comrade!” I greeted him with a Russian accent, “Welcome to mother Russia!” I giggled, “Mother Russia is a bit upside down right now. Can you flip her right side up?” He didn’t say a word, just obeyed. “Thank you, comrade. So what’s on the agenda now?”

“I’m here just to ask some questions. If you comply appropriately then we’ll let you go.” He stated in a monotonous voice.

“And if I don’t?” He did not reply. Okay, so we have a better interrogator.

“Who do you work for?” He asked inquisitively.

“For the Soviet Union.” I could practically hear the fucking anthem in my head now. It’s cancerous.

He stood up and got in my face, “Don’t FUCK with me! Tell me who you work for now!”

I grinned going back to a loli voice, “What do you mean, mister? I’m just an innocent little loli.” I kept the mirth inside. He shot me right in the stomach with a handgun. The smell of gunpowder filled the air. Shit, that hurt. “What type of gun is that?” The gun was silver, “Is that a desert eagle?”

He didn’t reply and shot me again, shit this hurts, “So, are you willing to tell me who you work for now.”

I giggled, “For the Department of Supernatural.” *Ding*

“Really? Well, that does explain why you were so deadly in the bank.”

I rose an eyebrow, “What do you mean?”

“What is your position in DoS?” He interrogated, not relenting.

“I am Soviet double agent,” I said still in a Russian accent, he shot me right in the boob. Fuck! right in the boob. “Ow, that hurt, you tard.” Then I giggled, “I’m betting you love touching little catgirls, don’t you? Pedophile!”

The torturer grinned diabolically, “Maybe I do.” He grabbed my tit and began to squeeze.

Tears began to well as a suffocating feeling washed over me. He hands reach my crotch as he gently caressed it. The feeling was electrifyingly dirty. I wanted to puke, “Please stop.” I cried.

“Where did your bravado go, kitty girl?” He grinned sadistically as he pulled down my pants and stuck a finger inside. It was thick and disgusting enough to make me puke. I aimed it right in his face. “Ah fuck, so disgusting.” He put the rest of his clip into my chest. It fucking HURT! The fucker exited.

I didn’t hold the tears back any long. That feeling from before reminds me of that.

I DON’T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN AGAIN.

I squirmed but the restraints were thick metal. I need to sleep and Rank up if I ever hope to get out of this rape dungeon.

I closed my eyes and went to stats. Well lookee fucking here. There’s a button called Rank up. This is too fucking convenient for me.

I ‘pressed’ it, the feeling I felt next was like I was shut off like a robot. Above and embolden was the word Perks. Then below it were a bunch of different perks and abilities. I didn’t have time to strategize, so I grabbed Eidetic Memory. It should be useful for later.

When I came out of the dream realm, Pedobear was coming back. I closed my eyes once more and threw all 100 of my accumulated stat points into strength.

“Welcome back, comrade.” I said keeping the Russian accent, “What can I do for you today.

Pedobear was naked with a full hard-on, “I’m going to show you how it feels to be with a man.” He said with a sadistic grin. He briskly walked towards. My breathing became harsh and rapid as the tears welled up behind a newly constructed dam. I keep having to build those things. My heartbeat races. He ripped off my pants and prodded his dick against my loli pussy. Shit, shit, shit, I really don’t want to be raped. I took a deep breath as I slowly pushed on the restraints. Jiggling them looser. “Fuck your tight.” He said with that fucking grin. He still couldn’t get it in.

“Fucking beta virgin doesn’t even know how to put a dick into a little girl. Don’t you know that a little girl’s vagina is too tight for an adult cock?” I smugly grin at him. I felt sick saying this, but it was the only way to get under his skin. “Too bad for you, I’m going to castrate you into a girl.”

He looked at me, dumbfounded, “Wut?”

I ripped out the thick metal restraints and grabbed his cock, ripping it straight off. Blood spurted everywhere as Pedobear screeched in agony. I tore off the rest of the restraint and fell to the ground. Oh, how great it felt to be free of restraints.

up
104 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Looks

like a wanna be militia has a major problem on their hands.

Snerk

WillowD's picture

"It was thick and disgusting enough to make me puke. I aimed it right in his face." Usually I don't like stories with extreme violence but I'm too busy giggling right now to care.

As usually, I'm eagerly waiting for the next installment.

I have to agree.

I'm not generally a fan of superhero stories, but this one is good. I like Molly, and I like her choices. It's a lot better than the stories where someone gets superpowers and says, "Durr. Me gonna find someone to beat up!"

Pedobear got what he deserved.

Would it be wrong to hope that he survives just so that he can live to regret his choices?