Player One Trial by Fire part 4

Printer-friendly version

Footsteps pitter pattered rapidly down to the door of the torture chamber. I hid close to the hinges of the door. The door opened and similar faggots to the one who just died came out with assault weapons and investigated the room.

“Where is she?” One said.

“I don’t know.” Said another.

“It’s too dark in here. Can someone turn on a light?”

A bright light turned on as my eyes began to adjust. My lips formed into a mischievous grinned as I tossed the cock of Pedobear in front of me. The guys turned and visibility winced at the display. Blood coming from the crotch of the degenerate of society. His penis at my feet with blood on my hands and a grin on my face.

“What are you-” I smashed my foot into the guy talking. Hit face explodes from my new strength. I twisted in the air like an acrobatic *Ding* and crashed a knee to the scalp of another. I pushed off and took a fist to someone’s gut. I could feel his organs rupture as he coughed blood. I took then pistol *Ding* and painted the room with lead, blood, and guts until the magazine was empty. *Ding*

I took a magazine and another pistol *Ding*. I noticed their uniforms. They’re Legionaries from the fucking Silver Legion. Oh god, I heard the rumors, but I never expect something like this. The Legion is strong and respected. Having branches across all provinces of the US and FLA. They are not something to fuck with and I got captured and put into one of their torture chambers. FanFUCKINGtastic!

I walked out into the hall. I forgot to get clothes. Oh well, the cold doesn’t bother me anyway.

A squad of those fuckers formed up on the other end of the hallway. I sped towards them twirling and firing like a dance of death. The smell of iron and gunpowder filled the narrow hallway. Any bullet that hit me, I shrugged off, leaving a bruise in the wake. I knew it was an intelligence idea to put points into endurance.

I climbed the stairs. Halfway there I felt this was too easy. I stopped and smashed the door with a tiny foot open. Giant bullets annihilated where I would’ve stood. Holy shit, when I peeked. I saw men in power armor.

Fucking POWER ARMOR. Oh come on, can you kill me any harder? Am I really that dangerous? I thought back to the bank robbery and shivered. I shook my head and took a deep breath.

I can’t kill these fuckers the conventional way. Power armor is designed for Ghoul Extermination. It isn’t mobile enough to take on a super or mutant. I, however, have great mobility.

I dropped my pistols and jumped out of the basement, taking a hard step, sending me sliding into the Legionnaires at a breakneck speed. I pushed with my arm sending me flying into the air. I twirled and spun right on top of the heavily armored man. *Ding*

I used my forward momentum and physical strength to break out his helmet, breaking the neck of the wearer.

I pushed off to another legionnaire suit, taking his gun in the process. It was bigger than expected, but I was stronger than a normal cat loli. *Ding* I fired the massive cannons for guns into the remaining power armor foes. Ripping their armor to shreds. There wasn’t many just five. The massive recoil of the cannons did hurt a hella lot shooting.

I turned, got on all fours, and cheesed it faster than a Usain Bolt out of the abandoned building. I don’t really want to deal with these little shits anymore.

After my escaped dropped from exhaustion, I closed my eyes and looked at my new skills:

Serenity max level 10: The ability to keep one’s mind calm in the face of great adversity. When taking a deep breath, your mental bar is regenerated by 100.
Persuasion level 1: Based on their intelligence stat, your charisma stat, and the objective you want to achieve. You can persuade a person of anything. +10 to charisma when persuading.
Liar, liar pants on fire level 1: Based on the target’s intelligence stat, your cunning stat, and the objective you want to lie about. You can make the target believe in a lie. +10 to cunning when formulating a lie.
Sneaky Kitty level 1: When crouching, you can remain unseen based on your cunning stat and a person’s perception stat. +15 to cunning when in sneak. This ability drains 1 point per step of stamina.
Strategist level 1: Enhances your strategizing capabilities. +10 to intelligence when strategizing.
Improvised melee level 2: Equipping an unconventional melee weapon gives you +20 to strength.
Rifleman level 2: Equipping an unscoped rifle gives you +20 to dexterity.
Pitcher level 1: Based on the average of your dexterity and strength, you can throw stuff faster and stronger. +10 dexterity when pitching.
Fortitude level 1: Body can take more damage. +10 endurance when getting hit with an attack.
Medic level 1: The ability to apply first aid to yourself or to another individual. Is activated when treating an injury.
Brawler Level 2: When fighting, you gain +20 to strength.
Cat Acrobatic level 2: You can twist and turn into the air faster than your normal kitty. +20 to agility when doing acrobatics.
Gunslinger level 3: You’re a faster and more accurate pistol whipper. +30 dexterity when using pistols.
Ambidextrous level 2: The ability to use two hands simultaneously. +20 dexterity when using both hands at once.

“Well shit.” I mused, giggling before passing out in a beautiful meadow.

up
120 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Molly is OK for now .....

But that trip will have consequences....

Giffjon

Could this start making sense please?

Gr8tS4g3's picture

Honestly, this is starting to seem like some weird nightmare, nothing makes sense and logic is flying out the window. Why did any of this happen and what the hell is going on now?
I feel like there is a good story in here but you are getting over-excited with the action and the Shock horror weirdness to take the time to observe rational narrative structure, maybe it's my autism getting in the way here but I'm completely lost now.

The Nature of Monkey is Irrepressible!

The chapters are coming quickly.

I managed to miss the pedobear chapter, which was confusing. Maybe you managed to miss one, too.

Molly

The doctor did tell her that she is likely to become one of the most powerful metahumans on Earth.

Molly

It looks like Molly is a force to be reckoned with. I'm concerned about her passing out in the open. If they find her again, it's not likely that they will make the same mistakes.

Player one

I ALMOST MISSED CHAPTER 3 BUT I STARTED 4 AND SAID THATS NOT RIGHT THE ONLY NEGATIVE THING I WOULD SAY IS ABOUT THE STATS I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE LISTS IF THERE WAS A WAY TO CONDENSE THEM IT WOULD BE GREAT.

Time is the longest distance to your destination.