In Her Father's Footsteps: Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

## Chapter 2 ##

As the family of four walked into the restaurant, Brandon watched as the baby pink dress covered in a small flower print swayed as Tia walked in front of him and his dad. Brandon recognized the dress as being what was called a skater dress, presumably because it resembled the dresses that were worn by figure skaters. Brandon was becoming jealous of his slightly older sister and was really feeling the need to come out and say something. He had worn some of her clothes before, usually it was stuff that she had discarded in the dirty laundry hamper in the bathrooms that they shared. Other than him being a little taller than her, they were pretty close in size. What it meant in reality was that the dress that she wore now, which hit just above the knees on her, would hit mid thigh on him. ‘I wish I could walk around dressed as Cassie.’ He thought to him self. Cassandra Elizabeth was the name that he had given the girl that was inside of him. He had always pictured himself as a girl in the mirror, Cassie’s gray eyes sparkling in a way that Brandon’s didn't; his hair was shoulder length, and there were several girls at school that were jealous of his nice thick strawberry blond locks.

“Good evening, Sir,” the hostess said, a smile on her face. Her name tag read “Erin” She was petite, crossing a fraction of an inch over five foot two inches tall; three of those inches coming from the heels that she wore. “Four of you this evening?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Eric replied, smiling at the hostess, who blushed. Brandon presumed that it was because she wasn't used to having someone call her ‘Ma’am’.

“If the four of you would follow me this way,” Erin said, after grabbing four menus. She led the four of them to a table in the corner of the dining room. Eric let his wife, Rachel slide in and sat in the corner and Eric sat next to her and Tia sat across from her mother and Brandon sat across from his father. “You guys enjoy your meal, and Elise will be with you shortly.”

“Thank you,” Eric, said, opening his menu and looking, even though he knew exactly what he wanted. Brandon looked at the menu and finally decided to order steak. He had never had bad steak from here before just like Tia and Rhonda had never received a bad chicken Cesar salad, which they were presumably going to order tonight. A brown haired, green eyed girl walked up to the table.

"Good evening," she started, "I'm Abigail, and I'll be your server this evening. What can I get you guys to drink?"

"Water," Eric said, glancing up at the girl and smiling.

"Sweet tea," Rhonda said, also looking up at the girl and smiling.

"Water," Tia said, not glancing up.

"Sweet tea," Brandon replied, glancing at the server and smiling. He finally got a good look at her. She was petite, standing maybe five foot one, tiny waist, and brilliant green eyes. The white dress shirt she wore was fitted to her small frame. Any tighter and Brandon would have guessed that she had out grown the shirt while she was at work.

"Alrighty," Abigail said, a smile on her face. "I'll be back with your drinks momentarily." Brandon watched her go, noting that even her pants were tight. He got lost in watching her rear end bounce as she walked.

"Brandon..." Tia said, before giving him a smack on the back of the head. "You like the way her butt looks?" He couldn't be truthful at the moment, but he really wanted to be her.

up
160 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So the tension builds

Wonder how she is going to tell her Dad?

Maybe Brandon can

Samantha Heart's picture

Confide in his sister talk to her about how he feels. Then again if shes anything like my own sister she'll just call him a pervert & go to mom & dad then possibly World War III will brake out. Maybe not idk what is going to happen Tia is hard to read right now.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Well, we don't know

Podracer's picture

the family at all yet, do we? Brandon's fear may be misplaced - or justified! We will have to wait and see what the author is planning for them.

"Reach for the sun."