Blood Moon Part 20 Final Chapter

Printer-friendly version

Mr. Braxton sat at his desk drinking some aged whiskey. He was pissed that Jared had come back empty-handed and then a tall tale of meeting a Were-Wolf and a Grim Reaper. He knew that there wasn’t any such thing. He drinks some more whiskey. He was already halfway drunk.

A young girl with long blonde hair that had red stripes in it walks out of the shadow. She was wearing a loose white gown. She looked to be about eight or nine. There was a slight pink glow to her eyes.

“Who are you?” Mr. Braxton watches as she stepped closer to his desk.

“I’m Hokee, Mr. Braxton. I’ve come to free your soul and escort it to its new destination.” Hokee stops near his desk.

Mr. Braxton gets up out of the chair and stumbles towards Hokee. He looks at the young girl as she stood before. He would love to see how she is in bed. He loved young girls, they were fresh and trusting. Plus, they were inexperienced and he loved being the first to break them in.

He reaches forward and lifts a lock of Hokee’s hair. It felt so soft between his fingers.

“How about instead, we head to the honeymoon suite and cement a join between you and me.” He looks at Hokee with a smile on his face.

An evil grin appears on Hokee’s face “I’m afraid that isn’t possible.”

As she draws her sword quickly and let it pass through Mr. Braxton’s body. The sword rips Mr. Braxton’s soul from his body. His body crumples to the floor.

“Now Mr. Braxton, for the crimes you have committed against young girls. You don’t get to spend your days in paradise and meet your loved
ones. You have been sentenced to spend your life in eternal suffering.” Hokee cuts the air behind Mr. Braxton as red-black claw hands reach out and pull Mr. Braxton’s soul into the opening.

“NOOOOOOO!!!!! You can’t judge me. You’re just a dumb cunt. Only my god can judge me.” As he tries to fight the pull of the demons pulling him into the opening.

“Your god did judge you and you weren’t worthy to enter paradise, Mr. Braxton.” Hokee watches until Mr. Braxton’s soul had disappeared into the opening and it had sealed itself.

She turns around and whistles to let her father know he could bring the enforcers through the portal. She watches as several wolves come through and start moving throughout the house. They start freeing the teenage girls and women that were forced to become Mr. Braxton’s wives.

Seamus had come along with the enforcers and was staying close to his sister. Even though he was still too young to join the enforcers. He could come along this once to protect his sister. He watches as the adults moved about the place helping the women and teenage girls.

Jared Brinkerhoff Place:
Jared rubbed the area where Mr. Braxton had branded him as a coward. He wanted the whole congregation to know he had failed on his mission to retrieve Kairi DeMille. Jared had never failed to retrieve his target before. He also never believed in Were-Wolves or Grim Reapers either, till he met one.

He had read everything he could get his hands on about Grim Reapers and Were-Wolves. He used all his money to buy silver ingots to melt down and make bullets from. His research had shown that Were-wolves were acceptable to silver.

However, he couldn’t find any information that would protect him from a Grim Reaper. He gets up from his office chair and walks over to his bar. He pours himself a glass of 40yr. old single malt whiskey.

“You should fix me one as well, Mr. Brinkerhoff.” Sparrow was sitting in the chair Jared had just gotten up from.

She had picked up one of the magazines that had been sitting on his desk, filled with silver bullets. She knew these wouldn’t work on Daigh, because he got his immunity from being married to her. The others would be hurt, but not her son Sheamus.

“How did you get in here without me knowing?” Jared had turned around quickly when he heard Sparrow’s voice.

A playful smile appears on her face “I’m a Grim Reaper Mr. Brinkerhoff. There is nowhere I can’t go.” Sparrow stands up and walks towards him.

Jared backs up against the bar. He read that when a Grim Reaper appears, it meant you were going to die.

“Is it my time already?”

“You could say that.” Sparrow walks behind the bar and pours herself a drink from the same bottle.

She sniffs it and would love to drink it. However, she knew what Daigh would do to her if she did. She sets the glass down on the bar counter and looks at Jared.

Jared had pulled his gun and aimed it at Sparrow “I bet if I shoot you in your belly, you’ll lose your babies.”

“Then you won’t be dealing with me, but my husband and he will make you suffer. He knows ways of keeping you alive for days.” Sparrow knew what Daigh would do to Jared if he shot her in her belly.

She wasn’t worried about getting shot. Nothing non-magical could hurt her. Plus, the babies were protected while they were inside her body.
Jared just stares at Sparrow and feels something cut through his body. He looks at Sparrow’s hand and notices a black blade Scimitar with glowing script along the length of the blade. He glances to his right, before crumpling to the floor and spotted his soul.

“It’s time for you to move on Jared, but fortunately where you are going. You’ll have company.” Sparrow walks over and cuts in the air behind his soul. She picks his soul up off the ground and tosses him in before he can say anything.

“Have fun in HELL Jared Brinkerhoff” as she closes the opening.

A huge black wolf comes walking out of the shadows. Daigh looks at his wife and could tell she took some enjoyment out of what she did.

“How did Hokee do, her first time?” Sparrow looks towards her husband.

“She did fine. Sheamus is with her right now. Do I smell a malt whiskey in that glass?”

“Yes, you do and no, I didn’t take a sip or anything from it.” Sparrow looks wistfully at the drink.

Daigh changes into his hybrid form. He walks over to the bar and drinks the Whiskey Sparrow had poured.

“No fair. You get to enjoy that drink and I can’t.” Sparrow pouting a little.

“We’ll take the bottle home with us and save it till you can drink again.” Daigh grabs several expensive brands he knew about from Mr.
Brinkerhoff liquor collection.

Sparrow and Daigh head back through the shadows and into their bedroom. Sparrow automatically does a mental scan for her children and pick them up in their bedrooms.

“Let’s go tuck the kids in.” Sparrow heads out of the bedroom with Daigh walking behind her. He had switch back to his normal human form.
Sparrow and Daigh check on Hokee first since she was required to take her first soul. Sparrow notices her daughter was in bed holding her favorite teddy bear.

“Are you alright sweetie?” Sparrow sits on the edge of the bed and looks down at her daughter.

Hokee looks up into her mother’s red eyes and nods her head yes. She didn’t know how she should feel.

“Mommy, he said a lot of bad words to me. Should I had made his punishment worst?”

“No baby, you did fine. If you have any nightmares or can’t sleep. You crawl into our bed.” Sparrow places a kiss on Hokee’s forehead.

Daigh waits till Sparrow moves and places a kiss on the same location. He loved Hokee as if she came from him.

“Sweet dreams baby.” Daigh stands up and follows Sparrow to Sheamus room.

Sheamus was still in his wolf form curled up on his bed. He looks up as his mother and father come walking in. His tail wiggles in happiness.

Daigh just shakes his head as he walks over and stretches Sheamus in his favorite spot. He knew Sheamus loved being in his wolf form.
Sparrow smiles at her son and kisses him on the muzzle “you did good tonight looking after your sister.”

“I agree with your mother Sheamus.” He ruffles his son's fur.

“If you can’t sleep Sheamus, come to our bed.” Daigh saw a smile form on his son's face.

Daigh and Sparrow head back to their room. As Sparrow removes her clothes, Daigh kisses her tummy. He had gotten into the habit of doing it every night before they laid down.

Sparrow lays down next to Daigh and snuggles against his strong body. She takes his strong arm and wraps it around her petite waist. She never thought she would ever have such a wonderful life.

Daigh kisses Sparrow and pulls her tight against his body “I love you.”

“And I love you as well.”

up
174 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Never, ever mess with a Grim

Never, ever mess with a Grim Reaper, they will always win in the end.