Hourly Moments

Printer-friendly version

Two teens sit beside each other. One boy; the other, girl. They sit on the bed with bodies stiff, face burning bright, and imagination wild as a horse.

The girl stares straight down ignoring the rising temperature in the room. While the boy stares into infinity the girl’s electric purple floral white wall. Ignoring the stuff animals on the shelves and the posters of the bands.

The girl was smiling with eyes of jelly nerves. Her smile twitches when her thoughts run in a direction. A direction that took the couple to her house while her parents were away for the weekend.

The boy is deep in thought. Imagination on how to execute the thing for the next few hours.

The couple were quiet for hourly moments or at least it felt like it. The boy gulps, “So, Sara.” He turns, “How do you want this to be done?”

Sara didn’t know what to say. How do you answer a question like that? She also gulps, “I-I don’t know.” Her voice quivers and her body shakes. She takes a deep breath. Steeling her nerves “To be honest, I’m scared.”

The boy smiles gently, “You know, we don’t HAVE to do IT. We could just you know, do something else.” He relaxes into his girlfriend’s comfy bed. One that sunk in. One more expensive than his. He revels in it as he always does.

“I know, bu-but I want to try.” Her hands shaking with a twist of emotions. Sara grasps her left to her right and turns to her boyfriend sunk into her Tempurpedic. A present from a Christmas long ago.

The boy perks up off his back and grabs Sara’s right hand softly. Trying to calm her down by making circular motions with his thumb behind the palm.

Sara looks to, “Franklin.” With a sultry voice. She gives him an appreciating smile. “I think I’m ready.”

A small smiled formed on the boy’s face, “Alright, I’ll go slow.”

They kiss. At first, it was a peck on the lips. Then the kissing got lewder and with tongue. Sara moans with each breath they take as both feel the butterflies fluttering inside their tummies, melting together like butter.

The two broke apart for an instant, panting. Staring at each other in both lust and love. A bulge form between Franklin’s legs. Sara struggles to hide her embarrassment, but Franklin ignored the struggle and touched it anyway. A small stiff, soft bulge poking up through Sara’s skirt. Nothing compared to Franklin’s.

Sara shivers as she tears up, “Please don’t touch it, it’s disgusting.”

Franklin lets go and stares at Sara for a moment, “I don’t care, everything about you, Sara, is beautiful.”

“Even THAT?”

Franklin chuckles, “Yes, even that.”

Sara strips off her clothes to show her body. A developing body, blossoming breast with small curves. Between her legs were a tiny penis. So male yet so feminine. “How about now?”

Franklin’s breath was taken by his lover. When he breathes, “Beautiful.” His bulge grows stiffer.

That word and that word alone what really turned Sara on. She pounces on Franklin and slides to his stiff bulge. She unzips his jeans to find his dick smacking her lightly in the face. Big and manly nothing like Sara’s.

She licks vertically up the shaft and circled her tongue around the glands, causing Franklin to grunt in ecstasy. The soft tongue of his lover twirls around his peter like a ballerina. He pushes lightly on Sara’s head delving his cock deeper into her mouth.

The soft, warm, wet feeling of his lover’s mouth made the organ twitch with impending orgasm.

Sara backs out, leaving Franklin with an unfathomable lust.

The temperature of Sara’s body was untamable. Her asspussy itches with anticipation and she wanted to be plowed her with her lover’s seed.

She sticks her ass out and in position to take a pounding. Stretching her pink little hole for show.

The lustful beast inside Franklin couldn’t be controlled any longer. He plunges his cock into Sara’s sweet, wet, pink hole. It grips him tight, sucking his dick hungrily.

He pulled out slowly to smash Sara’s inside. Sara moans deafeningly to the thrusts of her lustful beast. The feeling gave a sense of pleasure that only a girl could feel.

Each thrust and smash made Sara happier. She rolled her body around into the missionary position to whisper, “Please fuck me and impregnate me. I want your children.” The words were of her heart. She wanted to get pregnant and ignored the biological facts.

Franklin snaps out of beast form to answer with a loving smile, “As you wish, princess.” Laying a lewd kiss upon her lips as his hips smash with her’s.

The moans and grunts of the two lovers lovingly mating pierced through the whole house and to even the neighbors. Hourly moments passed.

The two felt the orgasm impending.

Sara, “OH MY GOD, I’M ABOUT TO CUM!!”

Franklin, “ME TOO!!”

The two kissed deeply as Franklin jammed his dick to the base of Sara’s asspussy. Sara convulsed and quivered to his cock.

Sara’s penis spurt spurt across her tummy. Franklin’s cock hoses the inside of his mate’s boy womb.

They lay there for hourly moments. Kissing, neither one wanted to pull out. Sara felt full in both heart and body.

She knew she was pregnant.

The door kicks down like a swat team coming in, “What the fuck is-” It was her dad.

“DADDY?!” Sara's eyes widen of the situation. In a blind rage, Sara’s dad smashes his fist into Franklin’s face like a truck. Flying the boy back. Sara stands between the two, “Daddy stop it!”

Sara’s dad softens to his little girl, then hardens her lover. His click his tongue, “You live, for now.” He backed off.

A woman comes into the room, “Mamma!?” Sara looks between the two, “What are both of you doing here? I thought you had a tri-”

“We did, but it was snowing too much to go anywhere. So we came back to… noises.” She stares daggers at the boy. “What were you doing?”

Sara tried to forge a lie before Franklin said, “We were making babies.” Eyes serious like a hawk’s.

The room went dead silent

With Sara’s mom’s eyes equally serious, “Will you take responsibility?”

Franklin smiled without hesitation, “I will.”

up
94 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well if no one else is gonna comment...

laika's picture

Could be any girl and boy in love, and making love, except for the awkward vocabulary of terms like "asspussy". (and no I don't have a better word for it, other than the "closest available option for a pre-op"), But it's a lot sweeter than the last story I read that employed this term, which also regaled in calling the girl a "she-male" with a "clitty".

This was cuter, funnier, and you really felt their love for each other. The mom and dad were understandably protective of their little girl, but I hope they'll get over this little faux pas and realize their daughter could do a lot worse. Sweet, short, erotic...
~hugs, veronica

,
(But I don't think that's how you make babies. At least I've never been able to get knocked up that way, as often as I've tried...)