Rooster Ch1

Printer-friendly version

It was a contentious meeting.

General Food Products was trying to acquire Matilda's, a leading name in the custom lingerie industry. The lawyers were negotiating while the principals sat there patiently trying to stay awake.

Finally, after a one-hour impasse, Matilda Davenport pushed back her chair and stood up. She surveyed both sides of the table. She looked at her team of lawyers and then looked at the General Foods team of lawyers. Right in the middle of the group was the CEO, Adelajda Novak.

Matilda Davenport leaned in making sure she had eye contact with everyone. She rested both her palms flat on the table. And shook her head in distaste. ”That's it. I'm leaving. As my daddy used to say, ‘There's only room for one rooster in the hen house.' I've been sitting here listening patiently for sixty minutes while you two attorneys crow at each other.” She waved at both sets of lawyers disdainfully.

She straightened up and looked across the table. "I'm going to lunch, and I'm taking your number cruncher with me. Come with me, Mr. Rollins, you're going to buy me lunch. And then, the two of us will negotiate a contract while these useless, high paid solicitors waste our money."

Matilda headed for the conference room door, her shapely rear swaying as her three-inch stilettos emphasized her determination and femininity. She was not looking back as she spoke. "Now, Mr. Rollins."

Lester Rollins panicked and looked over to his boss. He saw the look of exasperation and frustration on Adelajda Novak’s face as he gestured for Lester to get up and get going. This deal was essential to General Foods Products. They needed this legitimate quality name brand to front their plan for a national division of mall stores where they'd flood the market with their factory made inexpensive goods. Matilda's name recognition meant excellence as a recognized leader in undergarment fashion. They needed her name to sell their low-cost products.

For the past ten years, Matilda's produced a lingerie catalog like no other. Their Christmas catalog was released every September. It was considered a high art form. Inside the glossy production were forty pages of the most beautiful undergarments ever seen modeled by the most famous women on Earth. The catalog elevated lingerie to a level where women jokingly discussed wearing just Matilda and nothing else out for that special evening.

The catalog was the company's bread and butter. Their mail order business sold all those items displayed. Men and women both eagerly perused the pages looking for that something special to buy for themselves or their favorite person.

As they rode the elevator up to the restaurant at the top of the building, Matilda had a chance to evaluate Lester Rollins fully. Discreetly looking in the reflections from the four glass walls as they rode to the top together, she sized him up. After studying his bone structure, features, and coloration, she thought he would do just fine as a candidate for a project.

After all, when she got done liquidating Matilda’s today, she'd need a new project, something different to amuse herself with.

They sat together at a table in the back of the dining room where it was discreet and quiet. As Lester gazed out at the New York skyline, Matilda studied his profile. ‘He's perfect,’ she thought. "Are you married, Mr. Rollins?"

Lester was shocked from his reverie. He turned to look at the beautiful woman staring at him. His eyes nervously looked down at the table where his hand was running across the tablecloth's quality cotton-linen blend. Whenever he was anxious, he became quite tactile. "No. I'm not married." He did his best to look this powerful woman in the eyes.

"Dating?"

Lester shook his head no.

Matilda took a deep breath. She smiled and looked Lester directly in the eyes. She noticed that his eyes were a beautiful deep blue. “Okay, Lester Rollins. It’s time to do some business. Are you ready to listen?”

When Lester nodded yes, Matilda began to tick off her points one by one. “Here we go, Mr. Rollins. I want one hundred million dollars of your company's stock. I sign a five-year non-competitive binder. I agree to a one-year consultant contract for two hundred fifty thousand dollars which will include six positive press conferences and a dozen public appearances with the company paying all my expenses. General Foods will be buying all our logos, and my face is part of the package. That package is ten million dollars. If you chose to make a catalog, I would help supervise it. We start that on January 5th of each year. Your company, General Food Products, will own everything Matilda."

Lester Rollins smiled. Now he was on familiar ground. He nodded and picked up his phone. He dialed the CEO he'd left sitting at the table. He leaned over and whispered into the phone. ”Boss, we've got our deal." He listened. "Yes, everything, just like we talked about before the meeting."

Lester leaned across the table and offered to pass the phone to Matilda Davenport.

As she reached for the phone, Matilda took Lester’s hand in hers. As she talked, she held his hand gently. He had soft, delicate hands. She was pleased to see he took care of his nails. She looked him in the eyes while she confirmed her offer again to Adelajda Novak, the chairman of the international conglomerate.

She returned the phone to Lester. "My lawyers already have my offer in their hands. I’ve signed my offer, and it’s been notarized. My team is presenting our contract to your boss to be signed."

Matilda let out a deep breath and smiled directly into Lester’s eyes. “We've finished all the business. Now it’s time to order lunch." She signaled to a waiter.

When he arrived, she ordered for the both of them. "Two petite filets, medium. Two tossed salads, dressing in the side. And we'll have a bottle of Peter Michael Cabernet Sauvignon, 2012. Open that now for us, please.

Lester remembered the last words his boss had said to him before he hung up. "Whatever you do, Lester. Don't blow this deal. You've charmed her because she gave us everything we wanted. It's a great deal. Remember, Lester, don't fuck this up. You need to be charming and agree with whatever she wants. She has to stay happy until at least three days have passed.”

Lester knew precisely what his boss meant. The contract was only binding after a three-day moratorium had passed. Before that, Matilda could change her mind and tear it all up. Adelajda Novak wanted the signed deal, and Lester Rollins was the difference between success and failure.

When lunch was over, Matilda stood and asked Lester to take a walk with her. "I overate, honey. I need to get some fresher air. Why don't you join me?"

Lester just nodded and shuffled along. He was feeling stressed after the lecture his boss had given him. He certainly didn't want to report to work tomorrow to find out Matilda had rescinded her agreement. Lester knew by law that Matilda had three days to change her mind and cancel. He also knew that his career with General Food Products depended on it.

That meant he had to do his best to keep the charm flowing for at least the three days. He smiled as they walked along the East River.

Matilda reached over and grabbed his arm, inserted her arm into his. She was steering him along, setting the pace. She leaned down and whispered in his ear. “You're a lot of fun, Lester. I like the way you can relax and go with the flow. I appreciate that in a man. That's nice."

Lester smiled. He felt relieved that he was scoring points. He thought that keeping his mouth shut and just nodding was his best move. Lester figured that the less he said, the better.

Matilda steered them to a bench set back from the walking path. She sat them both down. Matilda and Lester both stared at the water and the occasional jogger running by.

Matilda moved closer to Lester until their thighs touched. “I like you, Lester. I like the way you don't feel the need to take charge. That's the sign of a confident man who can sit back and enjoy life. I'm impressed. I can't believe you don't have a girlfriend or aren't married. So, now tell me the truth.” She looked directly at him and smiled.

Lester smiled back. “No, Matilda, I'm not gay. I love women.”

Matilda laughed. "What's the catch then, Lester? How come you haven't been swept up by some lucky woman? How old are you?"

Lester smiled. "I'm twenty-seven. I've had a lot of dates and have met some women who are fun. But, I've never met the woman who would fulfill me. I guess I must be too picky. But, how about you?"

Matilda laughed. "I'm thirty-nine, Lester. I have a son from my first marriage. He's nineteen years old."

Lester did the math quickly. “Miss Davenport, why didn’t you remarry?"

“Well, Lester. First, you have to call me Matilda. After my divorce, my business took off. I was busy raising Charli, and I guess that my business became my second husband. Raising a child takes a lot of energy, too. Charli is very special to me. I guess you could say that he's that he’s that special person in my life."

Lester tired to smiled. He was uncomfortable. This whole afternoon all seemed like a really oddball interview. Lester felt like he was auditioning for a part in this woman's life. Lester wasn’t big on relationships. Lester was afraid of any commitment and wasn't ready for failure. After leaving home and moving out from his mom's house, every relationship he'd set his hopes on had ended poorly.

Matilda stood up and looked down at him. "C'mon, Lester. That wine with lunch made me sleepy. I think I want a nap. Will you escort me back to my room?"

Lester nodded, and Matilda gave him a hand as he stood. He had been raised properly to be a gentleman, but this was odd. He'd never had a woman offer him a hand.

As they walked back, Matilda grew quiet. They were soon nearing her hotel. When they entered the lobby, Matilda still had hold of Lester's arm as she steered him to the elevator.

"I would like you to escort this lady to her room, Lester." She smiled as if it was understood.

When they got off the elevator, Matilda led him down the elegant hall to her accommodations. "You have to see my room, Lester. Your company paid for a wonderful suite for the next three days. I guess they wanted me to hang around until I couldn't withdraw from the contract. C'mon, honey. Come on in." She laughed and gestured.

Lester knew that saying no to Matilda was a tactical error. Once they were inside, he hoped they'd sit and talk. Two glasses of wine had also affected his judgment. He expected that maybe Matilda would relax and close her eyes. Then he'd get to slip out once she was snoring.

As soon as they walked into the living room, Matilda smiled. She turned and started to walk away. "Enjoy the view, Lester while I slip into something more comfortable." She stopped and backed up grabbing his hand. “Oops, you'd better unzip me, sweetheart. Now, don't you disappear."

After Lester unzipped the top of her dress, she turned and placed both hands on his shoulders. She kissed him gently on his lips. She held the kiss for a second longer. She was sending a message. “I’ll be back, sugar."

He watched as she walked across the hardwood floors, her heels making that beautiful sound a stiletto makes. He admired her shapely figure as she went into the bedroom.

Lester shook his head. He knew things were not going to go well from here. He knew what Matilda wanted to happen and was afraid he wasn't the man for the job.

Lester contemplated his two choices.

He could flee right now. Take the elevator to the ground floor, and then he’d lose his job, He knew he’d be blackballed and any hope of ever working in the accounting field again.

Or, Lester would stick it out and inevitably fail here. Once he proved to be less of a man, he’d lose his dignity and self-respect.

Before he could decide, Matilda returned. It seemed that she had slipped off her dress and freshened her makeup. She wore a sheer, diaphanous gown revealing her perfectly sculpted body wrapped in her own product.

Lester lost his breath and gasped for air. “Its model three oh two," is all he could croak.

Matilda smiled and kissed him again a bit harder on the lips. She whispered intimately. "You know my catalog! How wonderful! What a lovely thing to find out.” She spun around showing off the beautiful detail of the Merry Widow and the matching thong. Her pale flesh only accentuated the contrasted the deep black of the satin material.

Lester was mesmerized. "That's an original three-oh-two; it was shown for the first time seven years ago! This bustier was one of the most popular from the Matilda line ever. It appeared in four runway shows in Paris and New York. It was made from satin, Lycra, chiffon, and lace.”

Matilda came back over to him. He was sitting in a fabric covered armchair. She leaned over showing off her soft, creamy bosom and kissed him firmly on the lips.

Matilda winked. "Do you like what you see?" She placed both his hands on her hips.

Lester nodded. His hands reached up and touched the fabric where the bustier touched the top of the hip. He was hypnotized by the beauty of the stitching and the material where it met her flesh. He moved out of the chair and fell to his knees. Lester moved his head closer to her body. He lined up with the top of the satin thong. He moved his head close and kissed the flesh between the top of the thong and her exposed navel. Maybe it was the wine, her perfume, or her beauty, but Lester felt that he was losing his mind over Matilda. He had no self-control. He was mesmerized by this powerful woman.

She opened her mouth and gasped. His touch was so delicate and gentle. His lips caressed her skin softly the way she loved it. And his lips were so pillowy tender on her flesh. It had been a long time since she had a worshiper. That is what she adored in her man.

Matilda gushed. "Oh, Lester. We are going to have so much fun this afternoon. I am going to take you places you’ve never been before. Are you ready to pledge your heart and soul to your mistress?

Lester looked up. He felt safe and secure with such a powerful woman. He wanted to feel love again the way his mother had loved him as a child. He wanted to adore the woman who would tell him what she wanted. No mysteries, no games. Just unconditional love.

Lester nodded. He was so excited he was having trouble catching his breath. "Yes. I am ready. But you need to understand. I am inadequate. I am unable to give you what a man can give a woman." He stood and started to get undressed.

Matilda helped him take all his clothes off until all that was left were his boxers. Her heart was beating faster as she examined his body.

Lester's body was slight and pale. He was without any musculature on his small frame. His upper body and arms were not defined but soft. His chest was flat and nearly sunken. He had no hair on his upper body.

Lester looked at his queen briefly, and then his eyes dropped out of respect. "All my life I've suffered from low testosterone. I've grown up without any of the boosts that the hormone would have brought to my body. I'm unable to function as a man. I'm afraid I will be unable to please you or satisfy your cravings."

With that, Lester dropped his boxers to the ground and delicately stepped out of them. He revealed his manhood. The fact that he had no hair between his legs only emphasized how small his genitals were. It looked like his growth had stopped in middle school leaving him a tiny penis and testicles. They were perfectly formed and pink.

Matilda was caught up in emotion. "Oh, Lester. You make me so happy. The last thing in the world we needed to come between us was a large erection that demanded our attention. I love you and your body and will be happy to show you many ways we will be able to satisfy each other. You will be pleased to know that when I find satisfaction, so will you." With that, she pulled him up from his knees gently, the way you would treat a lovely wife. She took him in her arms and held him tight. She leaned down and kissed him.

Lester was not tall. And the fact that Matilda was wearing her three-inch stilettos made her loom over her new conquest. She took him in her arms and heard him sigh with contentment. Lester felt elated. ‘This was the way it was supposed to be,’ he thought.

Lester closed his eyes. He had told his worst truths and instead of being cast off was drawn closer. He was happier than he had ever been.

.

to the reader,

Please take a look at my new novel on Amazon under my name, Claire M Drake called

Living My Fantasy, an erotic transgender story

there are a number of free chapters to look over

up
234 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hummm, wonder what girl name

Hummm, wonder what girl name Lester will be choosing very soon, or will Matilda give him/her the one she has already selected? I did pick up on the way she mentioned her son "Charli" which is the feminine spelling.

Mati

gas a clear idea what she wants it seems, I'll follow along and see what that is?

Lester looks great in the

Lester looks great in the photo, doesn't he?

What a sweet dream!

Monique S's picture

I wounder, though, if these things ever happen.

Nevertheless a sweet dream, as I said, and well written, too.

Monique.

Monique S

accepted as is, or something else?

"He had told his worst truths and instead of being cast off was drawn closer. "

perhaps, but does she accept him as a him despite his flaws, or does she plan on making him into something else entirely?

DogSig.png

The adage

“there's a lid for every pot,” comes to mind. A well written story.

Rooster's dreams...

I believe are about to be realized. I don't know if Matilda knew what she had in Lester, but seemingly she had a vision of how she could adorn him as a woman. Both are now probably feeling goosebumps.

Hugs, Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors