Nora Midnight Part 22

Printer-friendly version

“Mom, watch!” Ginger was out on a surfboard.

Melody and Krisha were next to her. Tizzy was nearby to help should the girls have problems. All four girls were in bikinis. Tizzy and Krisha had taught Melody and Ginger how to surf. They came over early in the morning, after dropping Christina off at her doctor’s office for her per-examination.

Nora, Kelly, and Patricia watch all four girls from the beach. Cheshire had a meeting she had to attend too but would be coming by later after picking Christina up from the Doctor’s office.

Ginger waits for the right wave to come to ride in. The wave she was waiting for comes and Ginger rides it in. She does pretty good on it but wipes out once she gets close to the beach.

“You did good Ginger.” Nora and Kelly were proud of their daughter.

Melody tries the next wave. She makes it as close as her sister did. She looks up towards the beach.

“You did good Melody.” Nora and Kelly were proud of Melody as well.

Tizzy and Krisha mount their boards and surf towards the beach. Krisha learned how to surf from her sister and mother. Tizzy use to compete when she was younger, but now surf for fun.

They were having dinner at Cheshire’s place tonight. Patricia has never been and couldn’t wait to see how a dangerous assassin lived.

Nora could surf, but not as well as Tizzy and Krisha. Kelly couldn’t surf at all. Tizzy was showing her how. Around lunchtime, all the girls head to a nearby restaurant and have lunch. Ginger and Melody were loving the attention they were getting from the guys.

Nora and Kelly spotted how the two were loving the attention. She couldn’t blame them, they were in Hawaii. Nora looks at Kelly to see if she was enjoying their semi-honeymoon as well. Kelly just gives her a smile as she runs towards the incoming waves. Once she is in the water, she swims out towards the girls on their surfboards. She treads water as the girls catch a wave and ride it in.

Nora chases after her. The two of them normally don’t have much time to spend with each other during the week. The weekend’s they were busy doing family things.

“Gotcha!” Nora wraps her arms around Kelly’s waist.

“What are you planning on doing with me, now that you have caught me?” Kelly speaks in a sexy voice.

“Oh, I think I can think of something.” Nora leans in and kisses her.

The rest of the afternoon, Nora, Kelly and the girls spend down on the beach. Cheshire picks Christina up from the doctor’s office.

“So, how did things go with Dr. Bowers, Christina?” Cheshire watches as she gets into the car.

“She said I’m ready for the surgery. I went ahead and schedule for next Monday.” Christina fastens her seatbelt. She was ready for the operation.

“That’s understandable. We’ll move your items from the condo to the house on Sunday. That way when you get out of the hospital. I can take
you straight to my place to recover.” Cheshire knew what to expect from when Tizzy got her surgery.

Nora, Kelly and the girls end up over at Cheshire’s house for dinner. Ginger and Melody was kind of disappointed. They were expecting a house a spy would live in, but instead, it was a normal house in a normal neighborhood.

When they walk into the house, they are pounced on by two clouded leopard cubs. Kit pounces on Melody when she walks through the door.

Melody jumps when something attacks her legs. She backs into her mother Kelly. She looks down and spots a small dark grey cub.

“Kit, SÚil!” Krisha looks down at the little-clouded leopard cub.

It stops and looks at Krisha. His sister Kat was about to attack Ginger’s foot. The two cubs just stay where they were.

Ginger kneels and picks up Kat “she’s so cute.” As she starts scratching under her chin.

Melody looks at her sister as she held one of the cubs and then back up at Krisha “i-is it okay t-to pick them u-up?”

“Yes, Melody you can pick him up. He won’t bite you. He’s just very playful.” Krisha watches as Melody picks Kit up off the floor.

Melody scratches him under his chin like Ginger was doing with his sister. She follows her sister towards the den, where the sliding glass door was opened.

“A-Are-e the L-Ligers-s outside?” Melody was holding kit and petting him while looking outside.

“Yep, Shur-Khan and Simba are outside somewhere. I can call them if you would like.” Tizzy was looking towards Melody.

“M-Maybe-e l-later-r.” Melody was enjoying Kit in her arms.

Nora and Kelly had gone to the kitchen to see what Cheshire was cooking. Nora loved learning new recipes and what she smelled in the air tickle her nose.

“Watch you cooking, Cheshire?” Nora watches as Cheshire uses a blade like a surgeon to cut up some vegetables.

Cheshire flips the knife one handed after cutting the vegetables “I’m making Poke. I hope none of you are allergic to tuna.”

Cheshire finishes the Poke and sets it aside. She starts with another dish that could be made while everyone was at her house.

“Hi, mom.” Ikaika had dropped in after work. Tizzy told him they were having a guest at her mother’s place.

“Ikaika, it's so good to see you. Let me introduce you to a woman I consider my daughter. This is Nora Midnight and her wife Kelly Midnight.
The blonde hair girl in the other room is Christina. She’s the one responsible for saving Tizzy and her cousins. Along with the Bounty Hunter’s
and the Marshal’s that day. The two teenage girls over there with Krisha and the cubs are Nora and Kelly’s, daughter. The red hair one is named Ginger and the brown hair girl holding Kit is Melody.” Cheshire knew that Ikaika felt indebted to Christina for saving his wife.

Ikaika looks at Nora and could tell she was Hispanic. She looked like a younger version of Cheshire. Especially, when you looked into her eyes. The shorter woman standing near her was the opposite of Nora. She looked to be of some European descent, maybe Irish or something from that region. She had a nice shape to her body.

“It’s nice to meet you Mrs. Midnight. I’m Ikaika Kahue, Tizzy’s husband.” He shakes her hand.

“It’s nice to meet you, Mr. Kahue. This is my wife Kelly Midnight.” Nora motions to Kelly.

“It’s nice to meet you as well, Mrs. Midnight.” He gives her a pleasant smile.

“Now that the three of you have introduced yourself, out of my kitchen.” Cheshire normally didn’t like people in her kitchen when she was
cooking. She knew Nora loved to cook and her mother was a professional chef.

“Would it be okay if I stay and help you, Cheshire?” Kelly wouldn’t mind helping her.

“That will be okay. The rest of you out of my kitchen.” Cheshire goes back to cooking. She notices that Tizzy and Krisha were outside with
Ginger, Melody, and Christina.

Ginger, Melody, and Christina stood close to Tizzy and Krisha when Tizzy called Shur-khan and Simba. The cubs were in the house. They watch as two huge cats come walking out of the woods behind Cheshire.

Neither of the girls has ever seen cats this big before or this close either. Tizzy calls Simba directly to her and scratches him where he loved.
She turns towards everyone “this is Simba. He’s my kitty cat.”

“That’s not a kitty cat, that’s a horse.” Ginger couldn’t believe how big he was.

“You think he’s big. You see the wolves, my uncle, Jack raises. They are huge as well.” Tizzy wishes she could show them, Cadmus and
Sphinx. If Chaos was still alive, she would show them him. He was the biggest wolf Jack had.

“Who does Shur-khan belong too?” Christina was brave enough to pet him like Tizzy was doing Simba.

“He’s my mom's kitty cat.” Tizzy had to regain her balance, because Simba rubbed against her, almost knocking her over.

“A-Are they R-Related-d?” Melody was curious. She reaches forwards to scratch Simba.

“Nope. Simba is from a different tiger, lion mating.” Tizzy knew her mother never bred the Ligers from one another.

Ikaika steps outside and is almost knocked down from Shur-Khan rubbing against him. He regains his balance and scratches the big cat.

“How you are doing boy?” Ikaika loved being around big cats.

He plays with Shur-Khan till everyone is called inside for dinner. They are warned not to feed Kit and Kat. The cubs pester them while they are eating.

Nora and Kelly volunteer to clean the dishes, but Cheshire wouldn’t let them. The girls went back outside and helped Tizzy, Krisha and Ikaika feed the big cats. The cubs were easy and fun to feed.

Christina pulls Tizzy aside to talk with her. She knew Tizzy had the surgery.

“Tizzy, how bad I the surgery?” Christina watches Tizzy’s emotions.

“Let me put it this way, Christina. You're going to wish you never went through it. It’s going to take at least a week at the hospital and then they
will let you go home. About 4-6 weeks, you’ll be able to go back to work, no strenuous lifting or activity. Then after that, you’ll be able to return to your normal activity levels. I suggest once you’re feeling better. That you start to get your body in better shape. You’ll have to get used to having a vagina and working muscles you haven’t worked in a while. Trust me, as soon as I was able to move. My mother started whipping me into shape. She may or may not do that to you.” Tizzy wasn’t sure what her mother had planned for Christina.

“Whatever your mother wants me to do, I’ll do.” Christina liked Cheshire.

“Remember those words.” Tizzy smile as she directs them back to everyone else.

The Day of The Operation:
Cheshire, Nora, and Kelly help prepare Christina for her operation. All her stuff has been moved to Cheshire’s house. Nora and family were leaving to go back home at the end of the week.

Nora could tell Christina was nervous “relax baby. Everything is going to be okay.”

Nora squeezes Christina’s hand. Keely held her other hand and gives it a little squeeze. Nurse Kellye walks in to transport Christina to the operating room.

Christina is in surgery for four hours. There were a few things she wanted to get done to her body. Cheshire and Jack were splitting the cost for the best plastic surgeon to come out and give Christina anything she wanted. It was the least they could do for saving their children.

Five Hours Later:
Christina is rolled out of the operating room and back to her room. Everyone was waiting for her. She was so out of it.

Ginger looks at her older sister “is she okay Mrs. Cheshire?”

“She’s fine, Ginger. Christina is just filled with painkillers right now.” Cheshire went through this with Tizzy.

When Christina comes a little aware of her surroundings, she is greeted by Nora, Kelly, and Cheshire.

She looks at them and a goofy smile appears on her face. She felt so happy right now.

“So pretty.” Christina looked so goofy.

“Yep, she’s out of it.” Kelly was smiling at the goofy look on Christina’s face.

“I think she’s going to be out of it for a while.” Cheshire was even smiling.

“Let’s, let her sleep and we’ll talk with her later?” Nora figures Christina won’t remember that they were here with her.

“Okay, I’m going to stay and watch over her.” Nora considers Christina her daughter.

“Alright, sweetie.” Kelly kisses Nora’s cheek.

Cheshire and Kelly leave to join up with the girls and tell them Christina’s condition.

up
206 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I have met

Dr. Bowers, though I doubt she would remember me.