Burger Queen Chp. 9

Printer-friendly version

Alissa stood nearby as the Food Inspector went over her truck. The guy was the same one that gave her a hard time before. She watches as he went over every inch of her truck. He already chewed her ass out for putting items on her truck. He said before he would continue his inspection she would have to remove everything she loaded the truck up with.

He stood nearby and watched her as she took everything she had inside the truck out. Once the truck was unloaded. He went inside and started inspecting the truck. Inspector Donald goes over every inch of the truck. He dislikes the fact that a freak like Alissa Spencer was in the food business. He knew she was one of those filthy, pedophile transgender people. People that say they were born in the wrong bodies. His belief on that BS is that they should either be put in a mental hospital or just put out of their misery.

He couldn’t find anything wrong with the truck at all. Everything he came across was brand new inside the truck and outside as well. He looks at Alissa as she stood nearby “Here’s your permit.” He reluctantly gives her the permit. After handing her the permit “people like you should be placed in a mental hospital.”

Alissa was taken back by that statement “what are you referring too?”

“Boys pretending to be girls. You should be placed in a mental hospital or locked up.” Donald just looks right into her eyes with a smirk on his face.

Alissa wanted to smack that smirk off his face. She didn’t, because this guy would take her to court to take her money and have her business license taken away.

“Well, its too bad the Health Department doesn’t have a better hiring policy. Because small minded people like you don’t deserve to work for them.” Alissa was glad she had the permit already in her hand and on her truck.

“I hope your business fails, freak.” Donald starts walking towards his car.

He gets in and drives off towards his next inspection.

Alissa watches as the prick leaves. She hates bigots like him. She starts reloading the truck and head into the garage to start making the
burgers she was going to sell. She turns the volume up on her stereo as she works.

Bobby was going to be joining her tomorrow as they try out a few places. Tomorrow, was a test run to see how well they would be welcome among the food truck crowd. She dances to the music as she hand makes every patty and dates them. Once they are made, she sticks them into the walk-in freezer.

Gregory had to go to the garage earlier, so he wasn’t around to help her. Bobby was doing a hand-painted sign for the new bakery that opened in town. The owners were a young couple that just moved to Memphis. So, she wasn’t available to help her either. It takes her most of the afternoon to get everything ready for the test run tomorrow.

She makes sure the change box has $75.00 in change. She checks the fries, drinks, and chips she was offering. The fries were going to be homemade. After checking over everything and had her list hanging by the door. She cleans the kitchen up and heads inside.

Just as she walks into the house, the sky opens, and rain starts pouring from the sky. She stands on the porch and watches as the rain comes down. She could already smell the difference in the air. Alissa inhales the air and just close her eyes as she enjoys the clean smell of the air.
When she opens her eyes, she exhales the air she was holding. She turns around and heads into the house. She knew Georgy was coming over, so she heads into the kitchen and starts on dinner.

Georgy comes walking into the house and spot Alissa swings her butt back and forth the music she was listening. Her back was to him and she was busy stirring some noodles on the stove top. He walks over and wraps his arms around her while kissing her neck.

Alissa almost jumped when she felt arms around her waist. She was going to whack the person with the wooden spoon she was stirring the noodles with. Then she felt the light kisses to her neck and the nibble to her right earlobe. She knew right away on who it was. She wiggles her butt against his crotch.

Georgy felt Alissa wiggle against his crotch area. He tightens his hold on her.

“How did the inspection go today?” Georgy releases her waist.

“The inspector was an ass. He gave me a hard time because I had already loaded the truck up and then saying people like me should be put
in a mental hospital.” Tears were threatening to leak from her eyes. She was getting tired of being harass and being reminded of what was done to her.

Georgy could tell how upset Alissa was and kisses her cheek. He knew she hated being reminded of what happened to her and how many times people who knew about her, harassed her. It was one of the reasons she started her own business. No one would hire her because of her past.

“You’ll be okay sweetie. You shouldn’t allow small minded people to affect you.” He just holds her to his body and places a kiss on her cheek.

Alissa wipes the tears that had form away and kiss him. She really does love him and maybe they could get married one day. She knew he wanted to for a long time.

He steps back to allow her to finish fixing dinner. While she was working on dinner, he set the small dining room table. He grabs a beer for himself and fill a glass with ice and pour sweet tea in it for Alissa.

Alissa finishes fixing everything and takes it over to the table, after pouring the noodles into a serving bowl. Another large bowl with a ladle was set next to it. That bowl held the homemade spaghetti sauce with ground beef.

“I hope you don’t mind spaghetti tonight?” Alissa looks over towards Georgy as he sits down at the table.

“As long as you made garlic toast to go with it.” Georgy didn’t mind the food.

“Of course, I would make garlic toast.” Alissa goes back over to the stove and pulls the bread out.

As they sat and ate “have you laid out your route for tomorrow?”

“Yep, I have already determined which route I am going to take.” Alissa had mapped it out and drove the route herself. There were plenty of
places she could set-up and sell burgers.

“Good, I hope your FaceBook and Twitter accounts are set-ups, so people can track you.” Georgy knew this was something new for Alissa.

“Yep, did it last night, before our little bed wrestling activity.” Alissa wanted to make sure everything was set-up last night.

Afterwards, her and Georgy had a little wrestling match and he won. Well, she won as well. He brought her to heights that she never felt before. Her vagina opening wasn’t very big, but she enjoyed what she had and what he did.

Georgy helps clean the kitchen and fixes a plate to take to work with him tomorrow. He wanted to go with Alissa, but he was needed at the garage again. He does pop Alissa on the butt with a towel.

“Owe!” As she tries to snap her towel at him.

He sticks his tongue out at her “you miss little girl.” As he pops her again on her thigh.

They continue to try popping each other with the towel. Georgy gets in a few good licks.

“I surrender.” Alissa rubs a spot on her butt where Georgy got her good .

“Good, I’m going to claim my prize.” As he leads Alissa upstairs to her bedroom

up
205 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

too bad that some people just

too bad that some people just can't do their required job without throwing out unwanted and unsolicited comments. Further those comments are firing offenses and they know it; yet because there is no evidence that can be provided to support complaints, they get away with it. Just thinking, perhaps Alissa needs to cover her truck with mini-cameras and mics as a "safety precaution" as she just does not know "whom she might have a run in" with later??? Chalk it up to business protection if anyone asks why she has these items both inside and outside of her truck.

Bigot

People with that attitude are the ones that should live in a rubber room.

When towel snapping, a lady should make sure of her aim, or the evening's fun may be limited! ^J^

Cameras are cheap

and in this case probably needed. The health inspector would have had a hard time justifying his words if it went beyond he said/she said.