A Slow Change Part 3

Printer-friendly version

When his sister came home, they at dinner together.

“How was your day?” Emma asked.

“Fine”

“Did you do anything fun?” Andrew got scared. He had to fight his body to not tell his sister. For some reason he just wanted to tell her and put the clothing on right then. Instead he just said “no I just watched TV and played some games.”

“Alright”

A couple of hours after dinner, Andrew went to bed. He put on his pajama pants, enjoying how they felt on his panties, and then put on a shirt. In his sleep he dreamed of being able to wear girls clothes all the time. Though it was a good dream something felt wrong, he just couldn’t place it. When he woke up in the morning, he had never felt more happy. He got out of bed, and as he headed to breakfast, he noticed that everything he wore was a bit snugger. “How am i getting so out of shape?” He thought. “I’m going to exercise today.” He went outside to the kitchen to find his sister making breakfast.”What are you making?” He asked after saying good morning.

“Chocolate chip pancakes for the both of us. I think it’s a perfect start to a day to spend together. I feel like we don’t spend enough time together.”

“Yeah, I guess. What’s the plan?”

“I say we watch a movie or two and then you choose something to do. So you have any ideas?”

“No, but i’ll think of one.”

After a nice breakfast, Andrew went to his room to change. It had occurred to him that if he bends over his sister might see the panties, and he didn’t want to take that risk. He changed into normal boxers, almost feeling disgusted by their lack of comfort as he put them on. He couldn't believe it, but he wished he could wear panties all the time. He put on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, all of which felt weirdly uncomfortable. He went to the living room and let his sister choose a movie. It was pretty long. Both of them enjoyed it for a while, but eventually Andrew stopped paying attention. Not only was his lack of panties causing that urge to grow, but his uncomfortable clothing was scratching his skin, especially on his chest and nipples every time he moved. When the movie finally ended, his urge was consuming him, to the point where he didn’t feel discomfort anymore.

“Did you think of anything to do?” asked Emma. “If not, I have some possible ideas.”

“I’ve always sort of wanted to see what it’s like to have a manicure and a pedicure,” Andrew said shyly, though secretly extremely eager. “I’d gladly give you one. They always feel great, and they make me feel great afterwards because my nails are so beautiful,” responded Emma, clearly excited to do this. They went to Emma’s room, which greatly excited Andrew, allowing him to ignore his great discomfort on his chest. She had him sit down on the floor while she got her supplies. She came over and sat down, carrying a box. She opened it up, pulling out her supplies: nail clippers, a file, and a base coat polish. “How long do you want your nails to be?” asked Emma.

“Long,” responded Andrew, just noticing how long his nails were, smiling with glee at the thought of how feminine they were going to look.
“Alright,” said Emma. “Put your hands on the floor so I can reach them.” As she grabbed the file, he stuck out his hands. She held his right hand and filed each finger into an oval shape. She then repeated this with his left hand. “Before I put on the base coat, look through the box and choose what color you want your nails to be.” He looked through the box, finding that he loved so many of the polishes, particularly teal, turquoise, coral, white, baby pink, and baby blue. He finally chose the pink, as it was clearly the most feminine.

“I’ll have this color,” said Andrew.

Emma began painting his nails with a clear base coat. He was surprised by the cold feeling, but he very much enjoyed it. About 15 minutes later, his fingernails were done. After Emma asked him if he wanted a different color for his toenails, to which he responded no, she began the pedicure. Andrew didn’t really pay that much attention, as he was to busy staring at his nails in glee as well as trying to ignore his irritated skin. Emma noticed this. “What’s wrong? Are you not enjoying your nails?” she asked.

“No, I am. My clothes are just feeling really uncomfortable for some reason, particularly on my chest.”

“Could I take a look?” asked Emma, “I might be able to help you, I just finished the pedicure anyway. Could you take your shirt off?”
“I guess,” said Andrew, taking his shirt off. Emma was surprised.
“What the fuck, he has breasts!” thought Emma. “How is that possible?” She realized there was only one option, and she was going to have to play it off as something else. “You’re skin must be just a little sensitive because you’ve gotten a bit out of shape. I think that I have something to help you, as long as you're not uncomfortable with wearing some of my clothing.”
“If it helps, I guess I’ll wear it,” said Andrew, feigning reluctance.

“Alright, let me just find it.” Emma went over to her bra drawer, and rummaged through it, until she pulled a bralette it out. It was striped and was a racerback. Andrew put it on, but it felt too tight.

“This doesn’t fit me,” He said, taking it off. His chest jiggled painfully.

“Let me find something else then.” She rummaged through the drawer again until she found the bra that he secretly was wearing yesterday. “This is a push up bra. It’s going to make it look like you have boobs. Are you okay with that?” she asked.

“Yeah it’s fine, as long as it helps,” said Andrew.
“I doubt that you know how to get a bra on, so let me help you.” She helped him put in on, making it as comfortable as possible. “Does that feel any better?”

“Yeah, actually a lot better.”

“Didn’t you say that the rest of your skin was irritated too?”

“Yeah, just not as much as my chest was. It still is really annoying, though.”
“Alright, give me a minute,” said Emma, walking over to her dresser. She pulled one thing out of each drawer going down, except for her bra drawer. She layed out the clothing on her bed, motioning at Andrew for him to come over. He looked at the bed and saw a pair of black spandex panties, heather grey leggings, and a white tank top. “It’s going to be the most comfortable if you tuck your penis. Andrew did that, before putting on the rest of his clothing.

“Thanks, this feels a lot better,” said Andrew, glancing over to the mirror to see that in every way except his face and his hair he looked like a girl.
Andrew and Emma spent the rest of the day playing board games and watching movies. Andrew really enjoyed because he felt feminine, and a lot like his sister. He couldn’t help staring in glee at his nails and chest. Emma, on the other hand, was concerned. She was pondering the theory that he might be turning into a girl. She eventually decided that it was ridiculous, and unless there was more evidence she would completely reject it.

up
154 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Lost in direction

I'm a little bit lost with the direction i should take the story next. What do you think i should do? What did you think of this part?

The story will take you in different directions

Donna T's picture

Don't be too concerned... just get your thoughts down. I've started a story thinking it was going to go a certain way and wound up evolving in a different way. One time I had the ending written and had to back into the middle part. Just get the main stuff down and then rearrange paragraphs/ideas as they logically flow. Don't rush to publish. Write. Take a break. Re-read and go where the story takes you. Good luck.

PS Writing isn't as easy as I thought it would be!

Donna

Direction

Well, you've started his physical body change, and his sister helping him, stay with it.

Looks to me like big sister

Looks to me like big sister needs to simply help her little sister to become her real self. She has discovered the "chest issue", namely breasts; and I do believe that could be a really good opener to a long, loving talk for the two of them.

Much easier to follow now

littlerocksilver's picture

Personally, I'm for a 100% transformation. She'll need help, and her loving sister will be there to help. Of course, a major question will be what caused this.

Portia

Well there goes my theory

Well there goes my theory that his sister was the cause of his changes.

It might be time to bring in

the parental units, who will go to the docs. But have fun with this, try to come up with a twist. He is bot afraid to show his feminine side to his sister, Is he being bullied at all?

direction

how about sis giving him some sleep wear, then the following day giving him girl lessons... ummm tactfully of course... maybe even a skirt or something... they do have a week by themselves!