My Week at The Lake Day 2&3

Printer-friendly version

Chris couldn’t believe the guys managed to catch some decent size fish. She looks at all the fish they caught up at the upper lake. Anthony had caught four fish, Jimmy caught three. Edward and Bruce caught a total of ten fish between the two of them.

“Hey Chris, would you mind cooking them for us tonight?” Anthony looks at Chris.

“I don’t mind. Any particular way you want them cooked?” Chris took cooking classes after graduating from high school and from Anthony’s mother.

“However, you want to cook them will be fine.” Anthony knew Chris was a pretty good cook.

“Let me take a shower and change my clothes.” Chris heads into the camper that her and Anthony were sharing and grabs some clothes.

She heads over towards the bathing building and takes a nice shower. If someone came in, all they would see is a woman. The only way they could see she wasn’t a woman, was looking between her legs closely. She still hasn’t had the surgery to give her an artificial vagina yet.

After her shower, she makes sure put her poise pad on. She needed to wear some sort of absorbent pad or underwear because of her weak bladder. After her father kicked her several times in her groin he managed to damage her bladder. While she was healing, she caught an infection and it weakened her bladder control further.

After getting redress, she heads back over towards the campsite. As she got closer, the guys were already drinking. She knew Bruce, Jimmy and Anthony were heavy drinkers. Anthony alone could put away a cube of beer by himself. Jimmy, she has seen him put away two six packs as for Edward, he could drink her under the table. That was why she only drunk wine coolers and fruity drinks.

Chris starts getting everything she needed that she brought with them for cooking fish. She knew the guys were going to do some fishing, so she wanted to be prepared. She wraps the fish in foil and put the vegetables in a pot to boil.

Anthony had already gotten the firepit going for her. Chris waits for the water to start bubbling, before putting the fish on to cook. As she is bending over to put the wrapped fish in the coals to bake.

“God Chris, watch your you put your big ass. I don’t want to look at your she-male ass.” As he swallows a gulp of his beer.

“Jimmy, watch you say to Chris. She is our friend.” Bruce had gotten upset with Jimmy for what he said to Chris.

“Oh, come on. It’s not like she’s a real woman. She’s just a she-male pretending to be a woman.” Jimmy takes another gulp of his beer.

Chris just turns around and slaps Jimmy on the side of his face. She was tired of his comments.

“What is your problem with me?” Her face was red.

Jimmy stands up out of his chair and gets close to her “people like you pretending to be a woman when you’re not. That’s my problem with you. All you fucking she-males are alike. You can’t be happy being born in the gender you were born in.”

Bruce and Anthony stand up to grab either person if they come to swings. Anthony knew Chris would lose to Jimmy if they got into a fistfight.

“Why don’t you fix your own damn dinner than.” Chris turns and walks off. She didn’t want to have to deal with this. Bruce and Edward should have left Jimmy at home.

Edward was going to run after her.

“Let her be. She’s pissed right now, and she’ll come back when she has calm down some.” Anthony knew Chris always took a walk when she was pissed.

Chris heads towards one of the short hiking paths that would take her around the different campsites. She looked it up when she was planning out the routes if they went hiking. She wishes that Bruce never brought Jimmy with him. Why Jimmy came along, she’ll never know. She follows the path and by the time it gets dark out. She regrets not taking a flashlight with her. She manages to make it back to the camper she was sharing with Anthony. The guys had moved over to Bruce’s campsite. She heads into the camper and notices Anthony had fixed her a plate and left it on the table.

She tosses it in the trash and changes clothes. Chris didn’t feel like eating anything when she was upset. She grabs a bottled water out of the refrigerator in the camper and drinks it. Afterward, she lays down on the sofa bed and falls asleep while reading a novel on her kindle.

Anthony comes stumbling in a few hours later and finds Chris sound asleep on the sofa bed. He also notices she threw the plate he made for her in the trash as well. He couldn’t blame her for being pissed. Jimmy should know how to keep his mouth shut and his opinions to himself.

He stumbles towards his bed and passes out still dressed on the bed. He starts snoring loudly and wakes Chris up.

Chris gets up and shakes Anthony “hey, stop snoring so loudly.”

Anthony just grabs Chris and pull her down to the bed. He holds her tightly to his fully clothed body. Chris tries to free herself, but Anthony just holds her tightly. She could smell he was drunk. She stops fighting him and just lay there, till he loosens his grip.

After a few hours, Anthony loosens his grip on her. She manages to free herself and move back to her own bed. She didn’t want Anthony to get the wrong message about their friendship. She didn’t mind sleeping with him, but she knew he wanted a genetic woman that he could start a family with.

She couldn’t sleep, so she walks out of the camper and just sit in her lawn chair. The cold mountain air felt nice against her warm body. She looks up into the night sky and couldn’t believe how many stars she could see. It was like looking at a river of stars.

Chris looks across towards the other camper Bruce, Jimmy and Edward were sleeping. She could hear all three of them snoring loudly like Anthony. It was a good thing that the other campsite next to them was empty.

She sits there and enjoys the night air. She thinks about her father and how he was able to get a reduced sentence. The lawyer he managed to hire, used a religious defense to say she was flaunting her sexuality and belittling him about his religious beliefs. Which she didn’t. All she ever said, was that anyone who believes in the crap the church was saying about the LGBTQ community. That they need to have their heads
examined. She had no problem with religion, but she did have a problem with people using religion to justify their personal prejudice.

People like Jimmy who had a bad experience with his former friends playing that stunt on him. She hopes that what happened last night, was what her vacation is going to be like. She heads inside the camper and grabs a pad. She felt as her bladder gave way and she started peeing in her underwear. She couldn’t help it.

She walks over towards the bathroom to clean herself and change her pad. She wishes the doctor would had be able to fix her problem, but they weren’t able too. The kicks her father gave her almost raptured her bladder. The infection she got while still in the hospital affected her recovery and weakened her bladder.

Chris just stays outside for a while and when she feels herself drifting off to sleep. She heads back inside and crawls under her blanket to warm up. She holds her pillow and just tries to sleep.

Day 3:
Chris wakes up and heads outside and over towards the portable camping stove. Anthony was still inside sound asleep. She starts fixing some breakfast for herself and Anthony. If the other guys wanted breakfast, they could fix their own.

Chris uses the oven portion of the camp burner to keep the food warm. She makes a pot of coffee as well. Once the food is done, she heads inside to wake Anthony.

“Hey, wake-up.” Chris shakes Anthony’s sleeping form several times.

When he doesn’t respond, she tries again. He doesn’t wake-up. She walks over towards the refrigerator and grabs a cold bottle of water and place it against his neck.

Anthony jumps when he feels something cold placed against him. He sits up in bed and looks directly towards Chris.

“Why did you do that?” Anthony was having a nice dream.

“Because you told me that you wanted to get an early start this morning. Breakfast is ready if you're hungry.” Chris heads back outside to enjoy her breakfast.

Anthony comes walking out and heads towards the restrooms. He couldn’t walk straight, and he forgot to put his shoes on. He stubs his toes on his way to the bathroom.

Chris just watches in amusement as Anthony stubs his toes as he walks towards the bathhouse. He should have put on his slippers by his bed. She continues to eat her breakfast and wait for him to come back.

Chris watches as the guys from the other camper come out and run towards the bathhouse. She knows they could use the toilet inside the camper, but they don’t. She drinks her coffee as the guys come back over towards her and Anthony’s campsite.

Edward volunteers to make breakfast for everyone who hasn’t eaten. He looks towards Chris to see if she was still pissed about last night. He knew she could hold a grudge if she wanted too.

Jimmy stays away from Chris. The guys chewed his ass out after she left last night. Edward told him if he says one more thing about Chris being a woman. He could walk home.

While the guys eat breakfast. Chris puts together a backpack filled with lunch, water, water purification kit and everything they would need while out on their hike. By the time she was dressed and ready to go, the guys were just finishing breakfast.

“Come on guys, we need to start moving.” Chris looks at them.

“We’ll be ready in a little while Chris.” Bruce cleans the dishes he used, while Anthony and Edward cleaned the area up.

Jimmy walked across the road and filled up the water containers. Jimmy just glances at Chris and notices she was dress in shorts, hiking boots, and a loose light t-shirt. She had her long hair in a ponytail.

By 9:00 am they managed to get going on the hike they planned for the day. The trail they were going to take, takes them by the upper lake and way up to the top of the ridge of the valley they were camped down in. Since Anthony was the experienced hiker, he leads the group on the trail.

Chris was walking behind Edward and Bruce was behind her. Edward was following behind Anthony as they hiked. They make small talk as they enjoyed the scenery. As they went higher and higher up the ridge. They stopped at an area where they could look down towards the campsite and loved the scenery.

Chris takes her camera out and snaps a few pictures. She loved the view and was enjoying it.

“I wonder what it would be like to fly over this area?” Chris would love to see what the area looked like from the air.

Jimmy looks towards Chris as she walked between Bruce and Edward. He still thinks she should have stayed a male, even if she looked pretty like he was. He still dislikes her and wonders how he could get revenge for her slapping him.

A little after two in the afternoon, they stop and have lunch. Chris had brought some MRE style meals that they could use water to heat the meal up. She also brought some snacks for them as well.

“Hey Chris, where did you get these meals from?” Edward was looking at the beef stew one he had been given.

“Turner’s Outdoors store. He was having a sale and I figure these would be good meals to have on our hiking trip.” Chris at first thought about making sandwiches, but they would be soggy by the time they stopped to eat them.

“Turner’s? I’m going to have to visit their store.” Edward loved stores that cater to the outdoors man.

“Hey guys, I have to pee. Can you give me a few seconds?” Chris felt some urine leaking out into her pad.

“Sure, I think all of us could use this time to do a pit stop.” Anthony knew he had to pee.

Chris finds an area where she could pee and change her pad. The only thing she missed being a guy about, was being able to pee standing up. Squatting out in the woods wasn’t her cup of tea.

She uses a wet towel to clean herself and her hands. She rejoins the guys. She knew where they were while she was doing her business.
It takes them a few more hours to get back to camp. Jimmy was limping from blisters he had on his feet, from his new boots. Chris takes her boots off and rubs her tiny feet. Her feet were smaller than the other guys.

She slips her feet into her soft slippers and starts on dinner.

up
245 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Maybe I am missing the

Maybe I am missing the signals here, but I do feel that Jimmy will try to do Chris major harm before they leave the camp grounds to head home.
Perhaps trying to push her off a cliff or drown her in the lake or something like that. He is definitely not up to any good which ever way he goes.

Seems Jimmy will attack Chris

Seems Jimmy will attack Chris as soon as an opportunity presents itself.

Jimmy may yet walk home

and Chris really needs to find some new friends, Wonder how long it will take for her to reach that conclusion? Jimmy was not part of their circle It was an act of non friendship inviting him along.Basically a bonehead mistake.
As for Chris's Dad his Karma will catch up with him,Prisons are not kind to people who hurt kids.

Question

Sara Hawke's picture

If her father did so much harm to her how can he prevent her from going to ballet?

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Contemplation, yet duty
Death, yet the Force.
Light with dark, I remain Balanced.

Ballet

Now she could if she wanted too, but when she was younger and still under her father's care. He wouldn't pay or let her take ballet classes.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Ignorant person

Jamie Lee's picture

Jimmy was pranked by his former friends, but not by Chris. So why does Jimmy hate TG people so much? Were any of his former friends TG? Or the mere fact of how they dressed him and who found him in the morning?

Jimmy is lucky Chris only slapped him with her hand, she could have used a pot or whatever was at hand. He's angry that she slapped him but he brought it on himself. Now he's planning to get even with her? Doesn't he realize if he hurts Chris Anthony will likely pull off his head? And the others will drop his arse slicker than a whistle? And he could be arrested for assault?

Apparently Jimmy doesn't know the extent of Chris' injuries or he wouldn't think she should have stayed a male. Chris would still had to have sit to pee and wear some type of pad, and would have been ridiculed by other boys/men.

Jimmy needs to talk with someone soon to get help getting over what was done to him all those years ago.

Others have feelings too.