Don't Blame Me I'm A Martian-40

Printer-friendly version

*Before…

Dancing as a girl is awesome, dancing as a girl in nice grass in your bare feet is really awesome.

And his place was out on the edge of things enough that noise wasn’t a problem and there was a cool fire pit made and the food was really easy. Burgers and brats and hotdogs and all anyone could eat of those and a ton of chips.

The last place we end up heading to was down at the beaches where everyone usually hangs where there are the final bonfires are at with some of the people here staying with their friends and everything down by the water until dawn.

*And Now…

It was a good way to end the night and a good way to end the summer.

Most of the people here were cool, well not like the cool kids but just pretty decent by and large and not the assholes that were the start of summer here or those guys on the ATVs.

And there’s some tradition to all of this as well.

People know that there is this whole sort of last night bash for the semi-locals that come in every year. They know that the bonfires will be going so they all sort of show up too.

There is more drinking.

And there are lots of sober drivers around but there’s the bottles getting passed around with this and that in them and I’m drinking too but mostly with the girls and I’m avoiding the wine and sticking to mudslides.

Those are like boozy milkshakes mostly made with kahlua and they kind of fit my tastes and mood right now tonight as well as the dancing.

Me and Shy and us and some others mostly with the girls and there is definitely this whole sort of Lesbian vibe with some of the girls around us. A few times I actually get that whole sort of softly and very stealthily felt or touched. A few times I was kissed.

Shy coughs. “If you’re kissing my girlfriend then you’re kissing me too.”

And well that happened too.

It was kind of fascinating to see Shy kissing other girls and seeing or rather seeing and feeling their reactions as some of Cheyenne’s tuaness sort of like slipped out and they were getting this whole kissing ping of this butch energy.

She really left a couple of them breathless.

But after kissing them she went right over and kissed me.

Harder and deeper with this passion that they and I could definitely feel.

We left some of them definitely “feeling it.”

And wow what an ego boost for me.

But sometimes some of the braver guys would sort of come and ask us to dance too.

I actually don’t mind it though it’s a little weird given some of them knowing who I am or recognizing me for who I am once we started dancing.

A couple of those guys I was like this weird sort of she-male fantasy like encounter and that was kind of uncomfortable.

Another couple of guys were dancing with me so I didn’t feel left out from the other “girls.” which I just let go since I’m not really a girl….and they were nice enough.

One guy didn’t care...Joel?

I barely know him even from being around but he knew, and he thought that I was cute and pretty no matter my parts.

And like in a cool way, like a clean way.

Because a lot of people unless I’m braced for it the like know they well would go there.

I don’t like the Guido thing, I don’t like the muscle shirt, too tanned slick back haired “Jersey Shore” bad TV type of guy. Some of the girls do and find it sort of like this sexy and funny weird cliche?

Nope….nope, nope, nope rockets to the moon levels of nope.

Cheyenne makes me laugh and giggle as she murmurs in my ear about some of these guy. “Human Bologna.”

The entire time just actually got better and better with the tide going out and a few last sandbars coming out and some people tried digging clams but some of us just went walking feet in the sand, or trailing our feet through the shallow water while others were running with sparklers and some played catch with a football or a frisbee.

I think it was three or closer to four when most of the lightweights were gone or passed out that someone brought out a few sets of fireworks.

Some older guy called Davey had a big portable stereo at one of the bigger fires and was playing tunes for everyone. Really older stuff but still really good and danceable.

Mostly stuff from the seventies that Mom and Dad likes like Cheap Trick and AC/DC and all these other bands.

Cheyenne and I get really tight and close and smiling into each others faces as we dance to *Stuck in the middle with you.* and that led to us finding a spot with a banked down bed of coal and embered logs and grabbing a blanket and settling in together and kissing.

Linked in, projecting and receiving Tuan and Shuan kissing.

Our bodies touching, fingers on skin and this thrill of feeling my touch making her electric and the same for me.

It’s like those eye of the storm thing where the bolt of electricity goes to your fingertip orhand or something...it’s like that but it’s our power and our energy flowing between us.

We deeply, deeply know how good we’re making each other feel and more than that there’s this real awareness of how deep these feeling are going.

And we’re just getting started too.

It’s like I’m catching a glimpse of what real depths there are for people, for us.

It’s not human making out.

I mean it is but there’s so much more.

And we definitely use the blanket and we slip into doubles in second base.

It’s so strange feeling Cheyenne as a girl, but also so...small breasted but so solid. She has those small but the athletic breasts like runners and track pro’s get or like bodybuilders.

And the way her body and muscles shiver under my touch is this strong tremble like...like a racing horse.

Mine are bigger, fuller and softer and they ache, they love being touched and ache for more and more especially as Shy cups them and turns her hands over the skin barely touching and she’s fascinated buy the texture, the weight, the heat of them.

Her wanting to suck them makes them ache and throb even more.

I whine into her mouth during a kiss when she starts to roll and thumb and play with my nipples.

We get to the point where we don’t care about being seen or things we said we’d hold out on and Shy pulls me free and she straddles me and we’re still under the blanket and she sinks down on me with us both gasping and me trying my damndest not to pop right away as she’s cupped my breasts in this perfectly painful not painful squeeze as she was taking me inside of her sweet grip.

There’s nothing like Kaylee or Amy about this, Cheyenne is this hungry hot furnace of need and grip.

Grip like no hand even my own ever could.

It’s like being in no other girl’s ever been like.

And there’s so much this male or rather deep tuan power in this, this whole feeling of her and sex and dominant all in this good way.

F...fuck...I can literally feel her hardness, her clit rubbing against me like she’s...I’m so not the top here, so not anything that’s traditionally guy like doing this either.

She sinks down taking me into her depths, closer to the energy of her core being. Shy rolls her hips, makes her inside muscles there do things that I didn’t know were possible.

I’m the one making the sweet sounds, the gasps, the mewls as she does things to my body and when we hit our peaks we both want more.

Her this aggressive and proud and powerful hungry need and me wanting to fill that, fill her, wash her, bathe her, soothe all of that inside of her.

Comfort her, love her.

It is completely this reversed set of feelings and sensations running though me.

It’s the most intense thing that I have every felt in my life.

All three times that we get there, Shy’s still a girl physically and capable of multiples and me thanks to my unique biology am the same.

Though like this when I get off there’s this not just the release but this rush of feelings and hormones and those sex endorphin things that cascade through me differently than they used to.

It’s so extreme, heightened by my breasts too all that sexual arousal and nerves with that taking my to that utterly different place.

Each one brings a few tears of intensity and makes me literally shaking but in a good way.

Shy’s muscles all tense when she does making her feel wonderfully strong and powerful and ripply.

I’m in her but it feels more like she’s wrapped around me not just in the sexual way but like protective and natural.

Shuan, Shuan I’m definitely feeling what I really am in this intense physical realization.

We’re panting and flushed as we pull apart and snuggle mostly naked under the blanket kissing and sharing the afterglow buzz we’re feeling on two different sides of things and we stay like that until the sun starts to come up.

That and the tide’s coming in and we grab our things and while most people are sleeping we head into the water and we go skinny dipping.

The water is cold and maybe a little too cold but at the same time there’s the sunrise.

And feeling that morning waking of the world.

Which is so much stronger linked up and in the water.

Sunlight hitting all that life in the water, microorganisms and photosynthesis starting up and it really does cascade.

It really is like prayer honestly.

We skinny dip and we swim for a while before coming back onto the beach and we get a few looks from the few still up and few blurry eyes that are just waking up and yeah we’re both naked for a minute or two as we get dressed back into our clothes and while I’m getting more of the shocked looks at my other equipment no one is being an asshole about it.

We’re looking for the others and getting together in a group of family and we all end up walking back to our camping or family beach spot.

Most of the parents are up and there’s food and coffee which I really need but yeah they’re up and doing a headcount.

Mom looks at Cheyenne and me and she has a frown.

“I thought you two weren’t going to.”

I blush and take the coffee Dad offers and Shy looks at mom. “Sorry, it was my idea.”

“Your idea.”

She shrugged and grinned. “Look at them, seriously and add in dancing and everything else.”

She looked at me and I’m holding the hot mug of coffee in both hands.

It’s literally impossible for me not to have the smiling happy rush on my face mixed in with the blush from her looking at me.

Mom looks at us both. “This is not going to be you two living together in the same room in our house. I’m all for you two dating even if it is under our roof but you both are too young for this to get heavy.”

Cheyenne nods. “I’m with you on this, I am, we are we want to take this slow. It’s just last night just happened, it was probably the most perfect moment in my life so far actually.”

I can literally feel how truthful she’s being and I blush even harder and feel my heart get all melty too.

Even though Mom is staring at Cheyenne and she’s staring back and it’s two really strong women taking measure of each other like that.

Dad breaks it up with him giving Mom a coffee and Shy a coffee and looking at her. “C’mon we should start packing and tearing down.”

There was so this guy talk thing coming from that between them and Shy nods and kills the hot coffee in a few gulps and she leaves with Dad.

And Mom’s looking at me.

“So...what is up with you?”

“Shy’s right Mom, this was amazing.”

“Amazing.”

“Not like with the other girls, nothing like being with a girl. And so much like being a girl and yet not.”

“You look like Hillary does after one of those good dates.”

“Honestly I think I feel that way too Mom.”

She drinks some of her coffee and she does this strengthening inhale.

“Alright, details.”

“Mom!”

“Come on, this is different, it’s clearly way different for you than any of your sibs and I want to know things. I want to know how this stuff feels and works for you so we can talk about this stuff in the future.”

“I...I...okay?”

We head to the laundry to help with the others but mostly doing the bedding to get packed away until we get home and stuff and we talk.

We talk mostly about the night and the date and some of the feelings I had during the night and stuff that were building up and that leads to us talking about when Shy and I were intimate.

I blush a lot, she blushes a lot.

But she sort of gets some of that from like Cheyenne’s side of things.

There’s flickers of memories with Dad and a few others when she feels much younger.

And she’s definitely woman enough and regular woman enough to get all the feelings that I had with this.

She almost share some of that stuff.

I get that she has with Hillary but Hill’s older.

But she does share enough that she’s trying to let me know that she kind of gets what I’m trying to share with her.

The others well we’re mostly left alone as there’s a definite vibe of serious mother daughter talk going on.

And it helps that there are numerous people hung over.

Dad’s got Shy with him and the guys and a few of the other butch cousins that wouldn’t be caught dead doing some of the “girly” chores and I don’t mind I’m actually pretty much in this very “She” mood right now.

It is interesting and more than hot to see her work the way she does.

Muscles in that guy but definitely not a guys frame, she changed into jeans and a t-shirt but the shirt isn’t hiding her strength as she muscles with getting the trailers set up and the picnic tables put away.

Seriously she’s like Jax in she grabbed a table just like he did and carried the whole thing to the garage barn with her muscles all taut with the effort.

Mom’s watching her too. “This is going to be so different kiddo neither of you fit into any boxes.”

“Boxes are for cereal Mom. We’re good.”

She looked at me and we hugged and then went to help with other chores and mixed in with all of it were people stopping by to say varied goodbyes that didn’t get to last night and it’s mostly family friends and stuff.

Then by about four in the afternoon we’re all done.

I’m sharing hugs with more of the girl cousins and we’re trading off information and some of us are crying.

I’m crying because I’m closer to a lot of them than ever now and well these danged hormones.

Deidre really gets me going as she seriously stood up for me and had my back this summer.

And then summer was pretty much over and we’re getting packed into the cars and trucks and taking off with horns honking and waving and we head out of town hitting the interstate heading for home in Patterson.

up
127 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thanks

tmf's picture

Very nice end of summer party and after party talk and activities.

Glad to see a new chapter in a wonderful tale by an equally wonderful author.

Big Hugs tmf

Peace, Love, Freedom, Happiness

+1

Bailey Summers' writing has a very appealing rhythm also. I don't know how she does that, but I sure enjoy reading the stories.

Yeah, so not into......

D. Eden's picture

The whole Jersey Shore Guido thing. Yuck!

Great story, and I loved the Human Bologna line!

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Sweet, Deep, and Beautiful

terrynaut's picture

I so like this story. Some of the grammar used to bother me a little but really, it's perfect for the flow of the story.

I couldn't help wondering about them not using any contraception but I'm thinking that perhaps Shy could control her body well enough to prevent pregnancy on her own.

No matter. They've bonded completely now. It's all good.

Thanks for another beautiful chapter about my favorite two martians. Thanks and kudos (number 56).

- Terry